You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

In the lounge

" Xing Xing ge, have you seen my sister?" ask Chen. Lay look around and said no, your brother asked all the members and crew but no one has seen you. Chen called you and " __________-ah, where you went? are you alright???" your brother said in a worried tone.

"Oppa, I'm fine, I'm in the hotel, I went back first because I was too tired. Sorry for making you worried about me..." you said.

"Thank goodness, you are alright, I will come and see you later ok?" Chen said.

" It's ok oppa, you should get some rest, I'll be fine" you replied.

"Okay, but if you need anything call me alright?" he said. You said ok. You can't stop thinking about what all the stylist noonas said and you start to think that was it a mistake to come to Seoul.

In Exo- M's dorm

 All the Exo's member gathered there for dinner then..

" Chen chen, is your sister alright? When did she went just now?" Kris asked Chen.

" She's fine, she went back to her hotel cause she was too tired" said Chen.

"Chen your sister is already old enough to take care of herself, you shouldn't be to worried" said Suho. Most of them agreed.

" You guys don't understand" Chen said.

" What do you mean??" ask Baekhyun.

" Well, I haven't told anyone of you before, emm.. my sister had leukemia before.." Chen explain. Everyone was very shocked to hear about that. Chen continue to explain ".....….......after her surgery, the doctor said her condition is stable but the cells may return, that's why I promise my parents to take of her, we scared something bad might happen to her and since then she never sing anymore." Chen eyes start to tear up. Luhan and Sehun put their hands around Chen shoulder to make him feel better.

Chanyeol who is also known as the Happy Virus tried to cheer up the atmosphere said " Haiz, yah!! why is everyone so sad huh??? cheer up everyone!! that passed long time ago isn't it? Isn't ___________perfectly fine now??" All the members nodded. "Hyung, What Chanyeol hyung said is true, you wouldn't want __________to know that you are still worried about her condition right?" said Kai trying to convinced Chen that everything will be fine.

" Hyung, tomorrow I don't have any schedule, I can bring ________ to visit around Seoul, what do you think?" said Luhan.

" We are free tomorrow too" said Lay, Kai and Sehun."I think it is a great idea, ___________would be glad to have you guys as her tour guide, thanks a lot guys" said Chen.

It was 2 o'clock pass midnight, but you still can't fall asleep and still thinking about what those noonas said earlier and start to feel that coming to Seoul was a huge mistake, a little while later you fell asleep.

 
The next morning, you were getting ready to take a walk around Seoul but then suddenly the door bell rang. You went to get the door and you saw Lay, Luhan, Kai and Sehun oppa. You stared at them for moment cause you didn't expect to see them this early in the morning. "Good morning!!" Sehun greeted.

" Good morning, oppa..emm may I know what bring few of you here?" you asked with curiosity. They didn't answered but only smile at you. Lay and Luhan pull you to follow them. You are still confused about what is happening. Moment later, 5 of you reached Myeondong, the street famous for its fashion and is a place that everyone that come to Seoul have to visit. You were amazed by how busy the street are.

You look around and '' _________, this is where I got spotted by one of our company noona and become a trainee in SME'' said Lu Han. Suddenly Sehun pull your hand and said "__________, come, I will bring you to where me and Luhan hyung went to buy pearl milk tea. Have you tried them before?''. ''Emm, no.'' you replied. ''It's ok, _______ I also never tried it before until Luhan hyung, bring me here for the first time''. Sehun bought you the pearl milk tea and the rest of them bring you to walk around Myeondong. That day was a very fun day for you, although they were wearing caps and sunglasses since they are now idols. All of you stopped infront of a shop that sells clothes for young ladies like you. You continue to walk along the shop, but suddenly Kai pull you and said "_________, we should get you some nice things to wear'', all of you entered the shop, and each of them chose a outfit for you.

''Hyung, I don't think that ________would want to wear that dress'', said Sehun while pointing at the short stripeless dress.

''She should wear this'' Sehun said, while holding a white dress. Lay and Luhan both also have different opinion, Luhan chose a cute sweater with Stitch on it while Lay chose a summer dress for you. All of them were arguing about which outfit to buy for you and ask for your opinion on which want you like. You told them that you want everything they chose for you, not that you are being greedy but you don't want to hurt anyone of their feelings cause you really appreciate them for spending their time with you.

Later that evening, all of you went to SM building to meet up with the rest.

''How was your day? Did you have fun and did they bullied you?'' your brother asked.

You replied ''Oppa, your members took good care of me, I did enjoy myself''.

''Yahh, hyung, how can you say that, we even bought __________some new clothes and she love it you know!!'' said Sehun.

''Hey guys, what about this, lets all be __________ 'brother'?'' suggest Suho.

'' I agree!! then from now on she won't feel awkward infront of us'' Chanyeol added. Everyone nodded. Since then, you don't have just one loving brother Chen but also have 11 more brothers that will take good care of you.