You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

A year has pass since you start becoming a trainee, but still the company couldn't find anyone to be your group member to train with. You thought that you must be not good enough to pair up with anyone.EXO are currently active in variety shows, modeling and becoming ambassadors on certain products both in China and Korea.

''__________-ah, I need you to meet me at the main office'', you recieve a text message from Miss Kim.

You went to SM building and meet her.

''Unnie! why did you need me here?'', you ask her. She didn't answer you and bring you into the meeting room. You enter and you can see Mr Lee sitting at the other end of the table and there are several people that you have never met before, you think they must be some important people in the company. You greet them politely and give a 90 degree bow.

''_________-ah, you are here, come here'' Mr Lee said to you. You went towards him and take a seat next to him while Miss Kim sit beside you. You don't know what is happening.''Miss Kim, have you prepared everything?'' ask Mr Lee.

''Yes, sir'' Miss Kim answered.

''Everyone, this is ____________, she is the girl that I mention earlier to debut as a solo''said Mr Lee to the rest. Your eyes widened and look at Miss Kim.

''It looks like, you haven't told her anything yet right Miss Kim?'' Mr Lee said to Miss Kim, Miss Kim shook her head a little and smile.

''Tell me what sir? what solo?'' you ask Mr Lee.

''Well, _________, we should have told you a month ago but I thought that we should plan out everything first before telling you, you will debut as a solo singer, child'', said Mr Lee.

''Me?! Debut? As a solo?'' you couldn't believe what you just heard. Mr Lee giggled a bit and nodded his head.

'''I don't know what to say sir, thank you so much!!'' you stand up and give hime a bow.

''_________, you shouldn't thank me, you should thank Miss Kim and the EXO members, they are the one that tell me your progress during your training and all the coaches as well told me that you are a fast learner and you are trully talented. So, I decided to make you debut as a solo'' Mr Lee explain.

You turn and face Miss Kim and give her a big bow and thank her.

''Now, these are the crew leader that will be in charge in your mini album. Miss Kim, I will leave you incharge, please explain everything to her and divide the task'', Mr Lee said befor he leave the room.

You give him a bow again and said thank you.

'' Okay,__________,you will have very tight schedule from now on, can you handle it? she ask you. You nodded .

''Let me introduce you to the crew, this is Hana, she will be the head stylist, these few here will be the one incharge of your album, we have thought of a concept for your album, it will be a pure vintage concept since you will debut as a ballad singer, here have a look at your schedule'' Miss Kim said and hand you the papers. You look  at it and there are a list of 5 songs they plan for your mini album, the main song for you is Hope, the song you did for the audition and as you look through the list there is Forever Love (feat. Chen (EXO-M),

''Unnie, why is this song in here?'' you ask. ''Still remember last time I ask you to sing this song for me?'' she said and you nodded.

'' I find it very nice and I took a picture of the lyrics and I show it to Coach Park, so we suggest that this song suits just right for your album, and this can help you fufill your dream right, performing with your brother'', Miss Kim answered. You are really happy and you hug her. After a long discussion on your plan for a new album, Miss Kim said that the crew will start releasing news about a solo artist to be debut soon on our SME site and to the media. You and Miss Kim go back to the dorm and you can't wait to tell the members about the good news. You went in to the EXO-M dorm and, ''CONGRATULATION!!!WOOH!!'' the EXO members cheer, ''Oppa, all of you knew?'',you said. ''Yup, well just few hours before you know,'' Chen replied. All of you celebrate and they are really excited for you.

K-POP fans around the world are very curious who is the solo artist that will debut soon after BoA, right after the company reveal something to the media. These few days, there is nothing much to do with recording cause they still need to wait for the composers to finish the song, so Miss Kim brought you to the salon for a makeover. Now you have curly hair around your shoulder length and is is chesnut brown in colour, you realy like it so as the members. The members guide you alot as they show you how to pose infront of the camera during photoshoots, and they also give you lots of tips on becoming a singer.

In that 2 months, crews are very busy rushing preparing for your album and so do you, you did lots of recording and practice a lot, but you really enjoy it, especially when your record Forever Love with you brother,there are times you don't feel well,like sudden headache, difficulty in breathing, but it only happen a short while and you didn't bother. For the mv, it is a very simple concept, but it really can tell a story and it really suits the song 'Hope'.

Few days before they release teasers of your mv, the company review a picture of you telling the media that you are the new solo artist. People reaction towards your debut were all different, most of them know that you are the girl that appear in the mv of EXO. You were really nervous cause you are not sure whether did you prepared enough debut, compared to other seniors of the company, your training were far easier, because due to your weak health, you don't really go for training on dancing, so you really want to do your best in singing your very best on your debut stage at Music Bank. Your teasers and mv and songs were all released in a week. People around were really impressed with your singing skills, and the mv were really nice, and after the few days, the company finally reveal that you and Chen are related.

All the members come and support you for you first stage performance on Music Bank, you will be performing Hope and Forever Love with your brother, you can't believe that you can perform with him on stage being watch by people around the country. You did your very best and the people really love it. You had been performing for several weeks now, and what you can't believe is there are lots of fans supporting you and so do the press. You recieved several endorsement like CK jeans with EXO, Baskin robbin icecream with EXO-K, etc.You are still promoy ing your album and both EXO-K and EXO-M are working on their 2nd mini album.