You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You woke up the next day around 7a.m and all the members are not awake yet, you prepared yourself and change, you take a look at the notice board at the living room. That notice board shows EXO schedule, message, notes and also pictures of them performing on stage send by fans and as you look at the end of the board you saw a group picture of you and EXO, you smile when you look closely at the picture, cause there are many funny pose and expression by the members especially Chanyeol, you giggled as you look through the picture, " ____________, you are up early, did you sleep well? was the bed nice? " ask Xiumin while he stretch himself " Ah.. Xiumin oppa, morning, yes oppa, I slept really well".

Xiumin went to the kitchen searching for food, he open the fridge and stared at it for awhile but it looks like he can't find anything " Let me prepare breakfast," you went to the kitchen and warm the pan.

" Ah..__________, sorry to trouble you" said Xiumin feeling bad that you need to prepare breakfast.

"Aish..oppa, this is nothing, the rest of them need to eat also right" you said. You start cooking omelets but there are only 8 eggs left, but you decided to cook for EXO-K members also. Xiumin who went to brush his teeth in your brother and Kris room came out and so you ask him whether can he take some eggs from EXO-K's dorm. He said yes and went out. Few minutes later, he came back with few eggs, and offer to help you. Since he insisted you ask him to prepare the plates for the members and a big food container to put EXO-K's food in so that you can send the food to them later, you place the omelet , cheese, sausage and ham on the plates. It smells really good., which cause the rest of the members to wake up.

"What are we having for breakfast?It smells really nice", said Luhan who is still yawning.

"Wah..Luhan..this is your first time waking up early by yourself since I know you" said Xiumin. Luhan didn't answer him and smile. All of them went to sit at the dining table.

"You guys enjoy your breakfast yah" you said while closing the food container. "Aren't you joining us?" ask Tao.

" I will, but let me send this to Suho oppa and the rest" you said. You went out and go next door, you wanted to knock the door but you are not sure whether are the members awake anot. So you decided to go in to the dorm using the key the members gave you. You entered and look around but it seems like no one is awake, so you place the food container at the counter top and leave a note, but what you didn't realize is that Chanyeol is sleeping on the couch until you saw a grey pillow moving,you didn't realize at first cause the back of the couch is facing you. Chanyeol woke up and he saw you but his eyes weren't open fully, he got up from the bed and you saw him without his shirt on. You close your eyes and covered them with your hand and turn your back facing him. At first, Chanyeol don't know why you close your eyes until he saw his shirt on the floor. He immediately pick up the short and wear it.

" Ah....___________, sorry!" said Chanyeol.

"Err..it's nothing oppa...it's my fault for coming in here..without you all knowing..ohya..that's your breakfast" you said with your back facing him and point at the food container on the countertop, you went out rushing to the door, then you bump onto D.O who just came out from his room.

"Oh, ________, you are here", said D.O. " Err..morning kyungsoo oppa, there's your breakfast..bye!" you said in a rushing tone and run to the door. "Hyung, what happen?'' ask D.O while scratching his head and look ar Chanyeol. Chanyeol did a facepalm and explain everything to D.O. You went out from their dorm and wanted to go back to EXO-M's dorm, you can feel that your face turn red and you feel very hot, you cool down yourself and said ''Yah_______, cool yourself down, what happen to you? that's just Chanyeol oppa'' in your mind. You took a deep breath and went back to the dorm. You join them for breakfast, but you mind keep flashing back the scene of Chanyeol without his shirt on.

''__________, are you okay?'' asked Sehun.

'' Err..ya, I'm fine'', you replied. Right after that, Manager Jung entered with another girl, ''Good morning everyone, are all of you ready, we need to go to do some last practice on your dance moves, and this is Miss Kim, she will be my new helper from now on'', said Manger Jung.

'' Hello, everyone'' said Miss Kim with a smile.

''__________, Miss Kim will also help you to arrange your schedule for your training and she will bring you to SM later.. so if there is anything, don't be afraid to ask her yah'' said Manager Jung to you.

'' Yes, sir'' you said. All of the members went with Manager Jung, so there is only you and Miss Kim.

'' Hello, Miss Kim, I'm Kim _____________, you can call me _________'' you said to her and bow slightly. She give you a smile back,

''I've heard of you, you are Chen sister right?, you were really amazing during the audition! oh..and you can call me Jimin unnie'' she said.

'' Thanks,Jimin unnie but I still have a lot to learn'' you said.

''Ok. now let me show you your training timetable, you will have training from monday to thursday, most of it is singing, and vocal training, acting, and there is one short dance class, due to your health condition, the company cut down the dance class...so you will be having a vocal training later around 12pm, and I just recieve a message that BoA wants to meet you'' she said while looking through her phone.

''Yo..you mean BoA unnie? that BoA?'', you said with your eyes widened.

''Yup! are you ready, we should get going now'', said Miss Kim. You nodded and went with her.