You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You finally open your eyes and you look around not knowing where are you right now.

''Doctor, she's awake now'' said the nurse.
'' Miss, you are now in the hospital,'' said the doctor. You look at him and tried to get up.

''You shouldn't get up right now, I've already examine you, you had a high fever, but now your body temperature has decrease after I gave you an injection,'' said the doctor.

''M...May...I..kn..know..who..send ...me..he.here?, you ask.

''There are a few guys, I think there are your friends'' the doctor said. You know it must be the members.

''Doctor, I fe..feel much..bet..better..now...so can..I leave..'' you said.

'' I don't think so..and I advice you to stay here for a day so that I can check your body condition, and miss, I can see that you were diagnosed with cancer before right, so I think you should take more care on your health since your metabolism is kinda weak.. okay?'' he said.

You nodded slightly. ''You can send her friends in now'', said the doctor to the nurse, the nurse open the curtain and ask the members to come in.

''Doctor, is she alright? ask Suho.

''Calm down, child, she had a high fever just now but now she is fine but she need to stay here for a day so I can check her condition, and I think she can go home by tomorrow..by the way you guys looks familiar..are you the group..what is it again?..EXO..EXO..'' said the doctor.

''You mean EXO-K, sir?'' said Suho.

''Ahh!! yes, my daughter is a huge fan of yours, mind giving me your autograph?'' the doctor and ask while laughing. It was actually an awkward moment, but the members did give him their autograph.

''_________-ah, are you alright? I'm so sorry I didn't answer you call Chanyeol, my forgot to charge my phone this morning, _________I'm really sorry'' said Miss Kim who is kinda out of breath.

'' Unnie, its alright, you shouldn't have rush here, I'm fine'', you said.

''__________-ah, I've pack some of your clothing, toothbrush, toothpaste..etc'', she said.

''What did the doctor said?''ask Miss Kim.

''Noona, the doctor said that she had a high fever and most probably can go home tomorrow'' answered Sehun.

'' Ah..oppa, you guys should carry on the food trip'' you said.

''No, we should stay here, how can we carry on with our trip without you,'' Baekhyun added.

''All of you had plan everything right, oppa, you all should carry on, I'm fine here,'' you said.

''Ya, guys, you should carry on, I will take care of _________ here'' Miss Kim said.

'' Stop hesitating oppa! Go now, oh and remember to bring back some jajamyun and kimbab for me yah'' you said and smile at them. They decided to carry on with their food trip since you insisted. Right before they left, you told them not to mention anything to Chen, and they agreed. The members did return to the hospital with tons of food for you and Miss Kim, but you could only eat some, they chatted and accompany you the whole night,but they need to return back to the dorm as the time for visiting patient ends. You ask Miss Kim to go back and rest as well and you said you will be okay by yourself, the next day the doctor gives you permission to go back as your health condition is better now, but he advice you to rest this few days, due to your weak body. Miss Kim come and help you check out from the hospital, the members didn't come cause they need to go for a fanmeet later. You stay at home, although the doctor told you to rest, you still practice your singing. The members really take care of you until you recover fully, you really love the porridge D.O cook for you, while the rest will always ask you what you need.

You haven't seen your brother and the EXO-M members for about 3 months, although you had video calls with them most of the time, you still miss them and so do the EXO-K members. You know that they will return back to Korea next week and you really want to give them something. You thought a for a while, and since you already learn alot on composing, writing song lyrics from  your training, you think that writing a song for 12 of them would be nice. In that week, you stay in the recording studio most of the time, trying to find a suitable melody for the song, you decided to write a song titled 'Together As One', you know that no matter what happen, even though they will have to separate to do promotions in two different country, they will always be one.It is a slow song lyrics is very meaningful cause it really tells a story of all of them and the part suits everyone of them.A day before the EXO-M members return, you finally completed everything, the lyrics, and the music.

EXO-M finally return and they are at their dorm, you and the rest of the EXO-K members help them with their suitcase and luggage bag to their dorm. You and the EXO-K went to hug your brother and the rest of the members cause all of you really really miss them. All of you gather at EXO-M dorm with Manager Jung and Miss Kim.The EXO-M members take a seat at the couch and rest after a tiring flight from China back to here. You went back to EXO-K dorm to take the lyrics and return back to the dorm,

''Attention to all my beloved oppa, I have something to say'' you said. All 12 of them look at you, including Manager Jung and Miss Kim who are sitting at the dining area.

''It has been 9 months since I come here from Bucheon, and in this 9 months,my brother and the rest of you all really take care of me and treat me like your own sister, all of you have done a lot for me, and I know no matter how much I do, I don't think I can repay all of you, so during this training period, I've really learn a lot, and so I decided to write a song for ther 12 of you, it's nothing much, hope you like it'', you said and pass the lyrics to Chen.

''Together as One?'' D.O said with a smile.

The members look at the lyrics then suddenly ''Wait, there is something wrong in this lyrics'' Baekhyun said while scratching his head.

You and the members look at him, '' Where is your part _________?'' ask Baekhyun.

''Huh?'' you said.

''Ohya!Baekhyun is right where is your part_________? '' Tao added and everyone agreed and look at you.

''What do you mean oppa? This song is for the 12 of you, there shouldn't be me in it,'' you explain to them.

''No no no, it shouldn't be like this '' Xiumin said and take a pen and the mebers discuss and scrible things on the lyrics, you sit at the couch wondering what all of them are doing.

A while later,'' Now, this should be the lyric!''said Chanyeol.

You take a look, and you saw your name on some of the part,'' Oppa?Why?'' you ask.

'' Ermm..so that this lyric can suite its title 'Together As One', you are one of us right?'' Kris answered. The members really want you to be in the song, and all of you sing the song together and it turn out very nice, they really love it and so as Manager Jung and Miss Kim.