You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You went to your room and lay down on your bed thinking about what Exo suggested. What they said about you were all true, you love singing a lot but you always have the fear that you won't be able to perform on stage. You thought of the question for very long and decided to call your mum. Your mum support you and said that you should do what you like and said that she will tell your school  teacher about it. Your mum was so happy, that you finally step out from your fear. You then search for the lyrics in your notebook that your brother said earlier. The paper was kept nicely between the pages cause that was your first song lyrics you have written. It kinda give you back some memories on what you have gone through during your treatment in the hospital. You remembered back on how you give the song the title Hope, cause during your stay in the hospital you hope that you could make it through the surgery and will see your family again. Although your mum agreed, but you are still not sure whether do you want to, but then you think that, joining this audition can help you proceed nearer to your dream to perform with your brother on stage.

The next day, Exo waited for you in the dance studio, they hope that you could give them the answer they wanted to hear. You go in to the studio while holding the lyric sheet.

Everyone look at you "So...what did omma say??", Chen ask.

You look at him and smile. " She said ...YES!!!" you said and hug your brother. The rest of the member were so happy that they give you a group hug.

"So this is the lyrics , oppa", you hand Chen the paper. From then onwards, Exo divide their task to help you to prepare for your audition. Tao, Xiumin and Chanyeol help to change some of the words and also modify the arrangement in the lyrics, while D.O, Baekhyun, Luhan and also Chen take turns to help you with your vocal and they also give some singing lessons. Lay and Kris help to compose the music for your song and lastly both Kai and Sehun taught you some dance moves, as a work out for you to train your breathing which can help you improve your vocals. In that week everyone try their best to help you despite that they are now busy top star idols. You really appreciate their help and you always cook for them to repay their good deeds. Although they love your food as much as they love D.O's cooking but you know that you didn't repay them enough.

It's finally the day everyone in Exo and you have been waiting for, The SM audition. Although the audition starts at 2 in the afternoon, you couldn't sleep the night before, you were rolling on the bed feeling extremely nervous. It's around 11 a.m now, your brother ask you to meet them at the lounge in SM building, so you put on your chiffon pink dress and go to the building. You saw many teenagers and young adults like you starts to line up and gathered in SM building and your mind told you that they must be here for the audition.Most of them are listening to their ear phones and practicing their singing. Some of their singing were very good which makes you more nervous. You entered the lift and press level 3 to meet with the rest.

" ___________, you look extremely beautiful today!!" said Chanyeol. You blush a little while looking at yourself.

" Of cause she is pretty!! she's my baby sister you know!!" Chen said.

"Nope, she is our baby sister" said Suho while pointing at every member. You smiled at them.

" Oppa..they are so many talented kid that sign up for the audition" you told everyone.

" Just stay calm alright, you are as talented as those kid outside" your brother said in a calming tone.

"Should I practice once more? what if I embarrassed myself in front of the judges??" you said nervously.

" It"s okay, if you are really nervous, try to think or do something else...like maybe dance the moves that me and Sehun taught you." Kai said.

"Kai, she's wearing a dress you know?" Baekhyun .

"Ohh, my bad, sorry hyung, sorry __________ " said Kai shyly while rubbing his neck.

" It's alright Kai oppa, you were just trying to help", you smile at him.

" Here, I've made some kimchi spaghetti for you" said D.O while giving you a container

" Thank You!!!, D.O oppa" you smile at him. It's 12 in the afternoon and Exo need to go for a meeting with their manager, so they need to go but they will try to come back to accompany you. Before they left everyone of them wish you good luck and give you a hug and lastly they said " Kim ___________!! Hwaiting!!!" as a group. You were still in the lounge eating your kimchi spaghetti.

Later then, it was around 1p.m and all the participant that sign up the audition need to registered their name with the people in charge. You leave the lounge and join the rest of the participant. It was your turn to registered, you told the noona in charge your name and she give you a sticker with your participation number. You stick the sticker on your dress that state "SM audition 1015". You sat with the rest, waiting for your turn.

" Contestant 1014, 1014, it's your turn, you can enter now" said the noona to the girl before you. Your heart starts beating faster and faster and you can't stop sweating cause you know that is your turn next. You look around you, but you didn't see any of the Exo members, you know that they couldn't make as it is going to be your turn soon.

You saw the girl before you came out and her face turn very pale then suddenly you heard " 1015, 1015 is you right, you can go in now" said the noona while looking at you. You took a deep breath as you enter the audition room.