You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

This is your very first time coming to Seoul.You are just a 18 year old country girl, when you step out right from the train, you saw a sign with your name on it and you couldn't really recognize who was it holding the sign because the person is wearing a cap and having his sunglasses on. You went towards the person and greet him but he didn't give you any response instead he pull you to a corner where there is less people, you wanted to scream out loud cause you are afraid the person might hurt you. The mysterious guy immediately cover your mouth and takes off his sunglasses.

 " _____________-ah is me!!!" said the guy.

It was your brother Chen!! You were so happy that you jump and hug him, it has been 2 years you haven't see your brother after he become a trainee in a famous entertainment company SME. Your brother finally made his debut as one of Exo-M member half a year ago. You come to Seoul to visit your brother since it is your semester break.

"Oppa!! I miss you so much! you have become more handsome!!" you said while laughing at the same time.

"Of course!! I'm a top star now!!" he said jokingly.

"_________ let's go, we should get you a place to stay, you must be tired right?" said Chen. You follow your brother and you asked your brother why is there 2 men following them, your brother told you that those are his managers. You follow them into the van and went into a tall modern building which is a famous hotel in Seoul. It is so beautiful you can't stop looking around.

You then entered to a cozy room. "________ stay here as long as you want" said Chen.

"Oppa, you can just rent me a small room for me to stay at, don't need to waste your money on paying the hotel rent" you said.

" Yahh!! omma ask me to take good care of you, so it is my responsibility to give you the best on your first trip to Seoul" said your brother while patting your head.

"But..but the pri..price.." you said. "Don't worry about anything, _______ just have a good rest..ok? I need to go now. I need to do go for an interview in just a little while and I bring the rest of my members to meet you tomorrow. Ohya!! ________-ah, if you are hungry, you can order food from the hotel okay?" said your brother before leaving the room.

You nodded and wave goodbye to your brother. Your brother is the 3rd person you can always count on besides your parents. After your brother left, you unpack your belongings and look around the room. You were impressed with the night view in Seoul which is the most beautiful view you have ever seen. You lay down on the bed while holding your mini notebook .When you were flipping your notebook, a piece of paper drop on your face. It was the lyric sheet your brother wrote titled Forever Love. You were staring at the lyrics which causes you to have a flashback about what happened 4 years ago.Both you and your brother have a amazing talent in singing and it was your dream to perform with your brother at least once singing on stage. It was teacher's day in 2008, you and your brother were asked to perform a song that your brother wrote titled Forever Love for the school. You were very excited that you practice with your brother everyday until the day you are suppose to perform on stage, you suddenly fainted, and it was that moment onwards, your dream to perform with your brother is ruined. You were diagnosed with an early stage of leukemia, you stopped school for 2 years and went through lots of chemotherapy and waited for a long time for a suitable bone marrow donator. Both your parents and your brother tried their best to collect money and ask for donations for your surgery. You thought that you will never make it and will never fulfill your lifetime wish until the day your doctor told your parents that there is one suitable bone marrow for you, immediately your parents agreed on the surgery although it was only a 50:50 percent of chance for you to live. Before you went in to the surgery room your parents and your brother held your hand and said that you will see them again...