Chapter 8

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Kai's Point of View

I looked at Krystal and felt weird. She wan't talking to me, wasn't smiling at me, wasn't even moving..
Yeah, she's annoying and all but she was really nice to me.
She's talk to me even though I ignored her.
She'd smile at me even if I didn't smile back.
She was like an angel who suddenly came into my world. (Get it guys Angel, Into my world, just replace my with you, haha i so funny....yeah, i wish i was funny)
But no I hate her.... Do I?
What? You stupid yes of course you hate her. Are you sure? Why?
Huh? I don't know because she's....her.
I took another glance at her to see her eyes fill with tears.
What the? I thought she was just paying really hard attention on the board.
I mean this is maths class, what can you cry about when teachers talking about maths. Unless your bored to tears then that's an exception.
"Okay class. Do excercie 3."
I looked at Krystal and she did not budge. Maybe she's just thinking about what the teachers saying...
Yeah that's it. But her tears..

After 10 minutes I saw that she did not move, I became worried so i tapped her on the shoulder.
She looked at me with teary eyes, it shocked me. I don't think there was I time I ever saw her not smiling,
She rubbed her eyes cutely. wait cutely no, no, no. "Yes?" And there's her smile.
But it did not seem real.. it was not real.
"Uh, nothing it's just you were so quiet and you looked like you were crying. So I thought something was wrong."
O.m.g. Why did I say it like that, it sounds like i care for her.. But don't you?
"Not like I care or anything" Good save.
"Aniyo, I'm alright. I was just so engrossed in the teachers talking." You liar.
"Oh, really?" I paused for a moment. "The teacher hasn't been talking for the past 10 minutes, we were suppose to be doing our work."
"Right, Yeah well... Uh"
The bell then rang to save her.
I watched her quickly pack up, she was about to leave but before she did I grabbed her wrist.
Why did I do that? Oh my gosh..
She turned to look at me.
"So, when is the day we do our project? If not today then..." Oh good save Kai. You really know what to say.
"Umm, I'll have to ask my parents first. I'll tell you tommorrow, okay?" Wow, her parents must be strict about guys or something.
"Yeah, I guess. Okay you can leave now" I watched her but she did not budge. Why wasn't she going?
"Umm, Jong In-shi. I can't go if you're still holding on to me." Oh lord, I was still holding onto her arm. How embarrassing
"Oh, sorry. I didn't realise." She bowed to me and walked away. My face flushed from embarrassment.
How did I not realise I was still holding onto her wrist.

I packed my things and walked outside to see Sohee standing there waiting for me.
My girlfriend...Sohee. She was pretty, but that seemed to be it.
She was arrogant, mean and was nothing like Krystal.
Wait did I just compare my girlfriend to Krystal?
"Oppa! What took you so long? We have to go now. All I thought about today was going shopping with you." She smiled at me, it was a different feeling from Krystal's smile.
"Haha, okay then. Let's go." Hand in hand we walked together to the shopping centre.
When we reached there Sohee went everywhere. She bought everything! Practically all the clothes. Well besides the clothes that she already had which again was pratically all of it.
I watched her shop, she suddenly stopped and looked at a different direction.
I went to check what she was looking at but there was nothing there.
"Oppa, I think I saw someone, let's go."
I walked behind her holding her bags of clothes.
Someone? Whose someone? As I walked behind her I saw a familiar figure.
My eyes widened. Wasn't that..
"Anyeong, Krystal." Sohee said.
She smiled like she always did and bowed at us. Why was she so polite? "Anyeonghasaeyo Sohee-shi, Jong In-shi."
"Jong In-shi?" I heard Sohee say " Why do you call Kai by his real name?"
Now that I think about it why does she call me by my real name? Everyone else calls me Kai.
"Umm because that's how I met him.. as Jong In and he never told me to call him Kai, so..."
"Hmm,"  Sohee grabbed Krystal's bag of clothes. I looked at her in disbelief. Please don't take it.
"New clothes? Maybe I can take these." Why do you need those clothes Sohee, when you have so much already in my hands.
"No, you can't their for me and my sister." She has a sister? I never knew that.
"Well, not anymore. Their mine now. Thanks Krystal." I looked at Sohee again in disbelief, she's seriously going to take her clothes?
Krystal looked at me but all I could do was be pulled away by Sohee.

Afterwards, we decided to go outside and talk.
Sohee took out the clothes she took from Krystal.
She looked at them. The were the exact same as what she has.
She then pulled out something small. Ahh, that must be for Krystal's sister.
Sohee put them all back in the bag then put them in the trash.
What the..?
"Why did you take it if you were going to put it in the bin?"
"Because, I don't like her." She calmlly answered. "Oh isn't that Krystal." I looked up and saw her heading towards the stairs, it did not seem like she was looking at where she was going.
"Ow." I heard her cry. I wanted to help I really did, but not only was my girlfriend next to me but she was holding onto me tight as if to say you belong to me not her.
Sohee starting laughing, I saw Krystal look up and her eyes.. they looked so sad.
She did not smile or anything, she simply got up and walked away... Wait no. She was limping!
Omg is she walking home? I hope not or else her foot would get worse.
"Hahaha" Sohee was still laughing. "That was soo funny, she totally deserved that."
I looked at Sohee, how could she say that? What did Krystal do to make Sohee hate her so much?
"Oppa, let's go home. I'm really tired now."
I smiled at her, "Okay. let's go."
I silently walked her home. I did not want to talk to her the image of Krystal limping all the way to her house was haunting me.
What if her house was really far?
We finally got to Sohee's house.
"Okay, bye Oppa!"
"Bye Sohee." I smiled at her but I did not want to.

I walked home alone and thought about Krystal. Why is she always in my head now?
I tried to get her out but I couldn't.
I got home and the only thing on my mind was.. yes you guessed it Krystal!
I got on my bed and layed there.
"Sweetie, you're home now? Where were you? With Sohee?"
I just groaned at my mother,
"Okay, you must be tired. Get some sleep."
The image of her falling, her face, the sadness in her eyes. I could not take it.
I clutched my heart. NO, I don't like her.
It must be pity, it must be.
I tried to cinvince myself that I just pitied her and nothing more.
I tried to convince myself until my brain hurt
I tried to convince myself until I fell asleep.

Omg What ! Another chapter man your on a roll like a buffallo. HAHA. Nah I posted a lot because I do not know if i'm able to post tommorrow, because i'm busy but i'll try my best for you guys yeah, yeah? Why? Because I LOVE YOU <3  Haha, from the last two chapters you learn more about Krystal and Kai's feelings and you find out how mean Sohee is. Grrr. I want to kill her too. haha. I hope you guys are liking it so far. Comment yeah?? Even if you're silently reading just comment. I don't mind. Hehe I'm so happy and tired. I'm gonna sleep now. I feel like my eyes are gonna die because I'm so tired. Bye bye Guys LOOOVEE YOU. But.. what is love? (Hoho see what I did there exo fans? haha... lame).