Chapter 2

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal recieved her schedule and a map of the school. The school was gorgeous. It was big and seemed like a really rich school.
Ah, here is my class, Krystal thought. She breathed in and out then went inside.
When she opened the door the teacher looked at her.
"Oh yes Come in! You must be the new student" The teacher looked strict but talked very nicely.
She nodded and slowly walked in. She could feel all eyes on her, her heart started to beat faster.
"My name is Ms. Park. Please introduce yourself. She gave her a very encouraging smile and she began to loosen up.
"Anyeonghasaeyo. My name Is Jung Krystal. I just transferred here from America, San Fransisco. Please treat me well." She bowed and gave the class a smile to let them know that she was a nice person.
"Thankyou, Krystal. I hope you guys look after her well. Can you please take a seat next to Kim Jong In. Jong In please raise your hand." Nobody raised their hand and she became confused.
"Fine don't listen to me. Just go over to that seat that's empty." She wondered who this Kim Jong In was and why he did not raise his hand.
She walked over to the empty seat, not looking at all the eyes she knew were staring at her. She slowly sat and looked up to see a very good looking guy next to me.
She smiled, "Anyeonghasaeyo I'm Krystal. You must be Kim Jong In right? It's nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends."
He took a glance at Krystal. "Tsk. Like a care what your name is."
Krystal again became very confused. Why was this guy so mean to her, he didn't even know who she was. Of course a handsome guy like him would not care about someone like me, she thought.
"Alright, well. I hope we can get along, Hehe." She smiled brightly.
He looked at her again in disgust. Who did she think she was to talk to me? He thought. "Whatever"

Krystal felt someone tap her back. She turned and saw the boy who was talking to her in the morning. Next to him was Sulli.
"Oh! Your in this class? Haha, awesome" He looked at her with a very joyous face.
"Ahh, so your name is Krystal? Haha, it's very nice to meet you again Krystal." Sulli said to me.
"It's nice to meet you too Sulli-shi. Hehe. But.. What's your name?" She looked straight at the boy and soon became embarrassed by the question she asked.
"Oh, that's right. I never introduced myself, did I? Haha, well I'm Myungsoo. I have a feeling I'm older than you so you can call me oppa."
Krystal looked down embarrassed. Myungsoo caught on.
"Oh, unless you feel uncomfortable with that. Then you can just call me Myungsoo."
"Aniyo, I'm fine with oppa. It's very nice to meet you Myungsoo Oppa." She then again became utterly embarrassed and felt her cheeks go red.
She's really cute, Myungsoo thought. "It's very nice to meet you too, Krystal-shi. Oh and don't mind Kai, he's always like that." He said in a whisper but loud enough for Krystal to hear.
Kai... "Kai? Whose Kai?"
"Oh right sorry. I mean Kim Jong In.. I thought you would've known his nickname since everyone does but I guess not."
"Ahh" So Kai is his nickname? Interesting.. "It's alright. I'm not bothered by him." She smiled then turned back around to face the front.


Kai heard the whole conversation. She does not know that I am Kai? No wonder she spoke to me so comfortably. If she knew who I was. She'd be so nervous talking to me. Kai thought. Tsk.. Who does she think she is? He looked at her and studied her features. She's from America? She speaks Korean very well though. She turned to look at him and he quickly turned away. He looked at her again and saw her smiling brightly at him. Why is this chick seriously so happy?
 

 

AIgoo. Again another boring chapter. I apoligise. I will try my best to be more interesting I promise.  :)