Chapter 25

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal woke up and slowly got up; she felt a throbbing pain coming from her head. She looked at her surroundings.
This was not home.. Krystal thought, and she was right, it wasn’t.
She looked down and saw a sleeping Chorong on the chair.
“Oh, why is-? Ahh!”  She clutched her head in pain.
Chorong woke up from a sound. She saw Krystal clutching her head.
“Oh, Krystal! Are you alright? Doctor!”
From all the noise the doctor quickly ran to the room.
They did this and did that (Fail! Sorry, I don’t know what doctors do…) and Krystal’s pain finally stopped. The doctor bowed and went out.

“Krystal, you’re awake! Are you alright?”
Krystal nodded, she remembered everything.
“So, you remember now, right?”
She nodded again.
“Are you mad?” Chorong didn’t know why she asked that, she just felt like she should.
“Of course not, why would I be mad?” Krystal’s voice was very soft.
“Well, I don’t know, I guess because I didn’t tell you who I really was and made you find out yourself and when you do find out you faint on me.”
Krystal chuckled, “it’s not like me fainting is your fault.”
“I guess so… So how have you been? I haven’t seen you since you were….young.”
“I’ve been alright, but unnie, how come you were staying in Korea?”
“Actually, I was staying at China for two years, but then I moved to Korea. I really don’t know actually, I guess because I’m Korean and all. So why are you in Korea and how come no one told me?”
“Umm, because of that day..” Krystal said sadly.
“Y-you were there, weren’t you.. ,? It must’ve been hard for you. It was hard on me too but I cannot imagine how you would’ve felt.  I heard that Minho is here or something… Is it true?” Chorong’s eyes welled up with tears thinking about her little brother, but she held it in.
Krystal nodded. “But wouldn’t you have known since you’re Sohee’s friend?”
“Sohee usually hangs around Exo and the other girls while I hang with a bunch of other people.”

“Oh yeah! Why is your name Chorong and not Chelsea? When did you change it? ”
“I’ve already told you all of this back in America. Chorong is my Korean name, silly. Like how T-“ She stopped talking and looked at Krystal.
“You did? Seriously though unnie, how would I remember?”
“True… Oh look at the time! I have to go to school. I would stay with you, but I’ve got an important test today. Stay here and I’ll be back after school with some food, okay?”
Krystal nodded, “Good luck with your test unnie!”

When Chorong got to school a tall figure stopped in front of her. (I don’t know how tall this person is, but compared to Chorong I’m pretty sure their pretty tall, haha.)
She looked up and saw Kai.
“Annyeonghasaeyo Chorong.”
“Annyeong. What would you like?”

“Well, Krystal isn’t here yet, so I was wondering if you know where she is.”
Chorong’s eyes widened, how did Kai know that they knew each other?
“H-How did-”
“I know that you know her. I saw you guys after school. You were taking her to your place, so where is she? Is she late?”
“How am I supposed to know where she is?” Chorong wasn’t going to tell Kai where Krystal was, for all she knew he could go ahead and hurt her again.
“I’m not stupid. If you don’t tell me, then I guess I’ll tell Sohee that you helped Krystal… She wouldn’t like that, now would she?”
Chorong was not usually scared of Kai but today he seemed so.. scary and the fact that he hurt Krystal made her scared of him even more.
“K-Krystal is sick.. She won’t be at school today.”
“What happened?” He raised his voice but it was not intentional.
“S-She’s just sick.. Look I have to go or I’m going to be late to class.” Chorong quickly went away from Kai, practically running.
Kai watched as the petite figure ran away. Was she scared of him too?

In class Kai couldn’t pay attention. He could only think about what he did to Krystal yesterday. He felt really bad; it wasn’t like he meant to hurt her. It just happened.. Looking back at the incident he seemed like a monster, an evil, jealous, crazy, psychotic monster.
“Kai!” Kai snapped out of his thoughts and realised half the class was gone, walking towards him was Suho.
“Oh, Hyung! It’s good to see you! How was your trip?”
“Oh yeah, it was pretty good, really sudden though. Sorry I couldn’t tell you earlier, but where’s Krystal?”
“Umm, don’t know..”
“That girl always seems to be away, hope she’s alright.”
Kai cleared his throat. “Hyung… can I ask you something.”
“Go ahead.”
“D-do you like Krystal?” Suho looked at Kai weirdly and was taken aback by his question.
“Umm… no. Why would you ask that?”
“Well , I don’t know. You guys just seem very close and stuff and… Aish mollla.”
Suho eyed him then smirked. Kai noticed this.
“W-what?”
“You like her don’t you?” Suho had this weird pedo-ish smile. (You know, pedo face?)
“N-no. Why would I like her? I have Sohee.”
“But Kai… Sohee is….” He paused to think about his words wisely, he didn’t want to hurt Kai. “A .” Way to choose your words wisely.
“What? No she’s not.”
“Of course she is. Are you blind or something,” Suho waved his hands in front of Kai. “Wait, wait how many fingers am I putting up?” Suho decided to play around with Kai and didn’t put any fingers up.
“Uhh.. none?”
“Oh man, your blinder than I thought.”
“W-what? What are you on about? I am not.”
“Sure, sure.” 
“Bloody troll…”

“Soo.. you like her right? Just admit it, I’m not going to saying anything to your devil like girlfriend.”
Kai glared at Suho… But he was right, Sohee was rude at times but he wouldn’t call her a … would he?
Kai wasn’t talking and Suho took it as a sign that he did like her.
“HAHAHAH I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT. KAI IS IN LOVE!! L.O.V.E. LOVE!. Oh but what is love? I don’t know you tell me Kai. You’re the one that’s feeling it.”
Kai looked at Suho like he was an alien. The trip must have really changed him…
“Are you on drugs?” Suho shook his head.
“Hyung.”
“Yes, Kai. Or should I say… uhh.” He couldn’t think of anything. “Crap.”
“Get out.”
“What? Th-that’s really rude.” Suho paused.  “Wait now that I think about it, why are we here? School ended already.”
“IT DID??” Suho nodded.
“Then what the hell- why did- what-“ Kai stood up while packing his things.
“The others are going out to eat, let’s go yeah? And we can talk all about how you fell in love.”
“Shut up, hyung.”
“Aye, don’t talk to your hyung like that.”
Kai shook his head as he walked out of the classroom.

They walked together to the restaurant the others were at.
“OH! You guys are here! Finally, took you long enough.”
Suho scratched the back of his head, “We lost track of time.”
They sat down and ordered what they wanted.
“Guys guess what. Our baby Kai is in l- OW!” Suho’s leg was kicked hard.
“What was that for? Who cares if they know? They like her… Well they don’t know her, but if they did then they’d like her and we hate your psycho girlfriend.”
“Hyung…” Sehun was scared of what might happen. The last time one of them insulted his girlfriend they had a black eye for a while.
But the others were shocked to see Kai not rage.
“Kai hyung. Y-you’re not going to rage, or anything?”
Suho cut in, “Of course not, because he likes another girl, Krystal to be exact.” Suho made weird gestures and said that loudly that intended.
“D-did someone say my name?” They all looked up with widened eyes.


Chorong got out of school with a smile on her face. She didn’t know her score but she was sure she did well.
She went to the hospital and saw Krystal getting up.
“Where are you going?”
Krystal shocked turned around, “Oh unnie. You scared me!”
“Hehe, sorry.”
“I can go now, the doctor said I’m fine as long as I don’t put myself under too much stress.”
“Oh cool! Let’s go out to eat then.”
“OKAY!”
They slowly walked together to the restaurant.

They walked inside and walked towards a bunch of boys.
“Krystal to be exact.”
Krystal stopped at her name.. that was her name. 
“D-did someone say me name?” She turned to the side and saw 6 eyes looking at her in shock. She too was in shock.. it was them.. Exo.
Suho smiled, “KRYSTAL!! Nice to see you.”
He went up to her and hugged her.
“Y-you too, oppa. But uh wh-“
“You want to join us?” Krystal looked at Chorong.
“Oh Chorong! How are you?” He went up to Chorong and hugged her too.
“I’m good oppa. How was your trip?”
“Good, very good.
The rest of Exo and Krystal looked at Chorong with widened eyes.
Krystal didn’t know that Suho went on a trip and Exo was confused on how Chorong knew.
“Sit with us, yeah?”
Chorong nodded, “Sure if Krystal doesn’t mind.”
Krystal smiled, “I don’t mind.”

Kai stared at Krystal as she sat. She seemed pale or at least paler than usual.
“Oppa, you went on a trip? Where? How come I didn’t know?”
“Haha, I went to _____ (you guys can choose where Suho vacationed at). Yeah, sorry. It was sudden. I only found out on the day, so I didn’t really get to tell anyone. Enough of me though, why weren’t you at school, Krystal? I heard you were sick or something. Is it true? What happened?” Suho looked at Krystal worryingly.
“Oh how did you know? Yeah.. I was just sick, haha.”
Suho nodded. “I see.. There was someone very worried about you.”
Krystal looked at Suho confused, “Who..?”
Suho was about to talk but stopped as someone again kicked his foot.
“Haha, me of course!” Krystal laughed at him and the rest of Exo did too.
“Oh yes guys, you should formally meet Krystal.”
They all turned to her and smiled.
“Annyeonghasaeyo Exo-K imnida.” Krystal was shocked at their loud introduction.
“Neh… Annyeonghasaeyo. I’m Krystal.”

They began chatting like old friends.
“So, Krystal,” Krystal turned to a good looking guy. “Any guys you’re been interested in?”
“Uhh.” The guy then realised what he just said. “Oh no. I didn’t mean me or anything.”
“This is-“ Krystal remembered his face. “Baekhyun, right?”
The members were shocked by how she knew, she turned to another person. “Sehun!”
“How did you-“ Suho was surprised that she knew their names.
“They told me once, haha.”
“Ohhh”
“So,” Baekhyun started again. “Any guys? Or do you only know us?”
“Umm… well. I know. Myungsoo and his group.”
Baekhyun nodded, “Interested in them?”
No one knew where his conversation was going or what he was trying to do but they just let him talk.
Krystal didn’t know what to say. “Uhh, I don’t know. I don’t think so..”
Kai was eating his food silently but his ears were . He was listening to everything she was saying and he became jealous. What did you she mean I don’t think so?
Baekhyun saw Kai and smirked. This guy really is something... He’s so obvious.

They all ate and talked, Krystal became really close to them after that day. She liked them… they were really nice and they all liked her too.
In each and every one of their minds they thought that Kai would be so much better with Krystal. They actually approved of her.
“Ahhh! I’m sooo full!” Everyone laughed at Chanyeol. Krystal has never seen someone eat so much and yet be so thin.. It was weird and she had to admit, she was jealous.
“Alright, I guess we have to all depart here.” Suho said sadly.
“Kai, why don’t you take Krystal home.”
“What? but-“
“No buts, you wouldn’t want her to be walking alone, now would you?”
“But oppa, I’m not going home yet, I have to go somewhere first.”
Suho blocked his ears. “Why are you telling me? Kai’s taking you.”
He grabbed Chorong’s arm. “And I’ll take Chorong home. BYE GUYS!”
The others tapped Kai’s shoulder and bid him goodbye.

“So umm, where do you have to go?”
Krystal looked at the ground, afraid to look at his eyes.
“You don’t have to come with me.”
“It’s fine, it could be dangerous walking alone.”
She nodded, “thanks. I have to go to the hospital.”
Kai’s eyes widened, “Why? What happened? Are you still sick?”
Krystal laughed a little at his reaction, “My sister’s in hospital, I’m just visiting her.”
“Ohh” Kai looked down embarrassed.

They walked together to the hospital in silence.
“Look.. Krystal I’m s-s” Kai breathed in. “Sorry.”
Krystal looked up at him. “Kwenchana.”
“But I really- It must hav- I mean-“
Krystal chuckled. “Oppa. It’s fine.”
When they got to the hospital they went inside and saw Jessica asleep.
“Oh, she’s asleep already? Aish, this girl can’t even wait for her unnie.”
Jessica slowly woke up.
“Unnie! You’re here.” She said through a yawn.
“Aigoo. Go back to sleep, okay? Unnie will come back tomorrow.”
“Are you sure unnie? I’m awake now.”
“Aniyo, kwenchana just go back to sleep. It’s late and I’m tired as well anyway.”
“Okay good ni-“Jessica stopped halfway.
“Who’s... that?”  She looked directly at Kai who was just watching the two talk.
“Him? That’s Jong In oppa.”
Kai walked towards Jessica. “You can just call me Kai.”
Jessica nodded.
“Okay then. Well good night unnie and Kai oppa.”
Jessica went back to sleep. Krystal laughed at how quick her sister fell asleep. She kissed her forehead then went out.

“So, why is she in hospital?”
“She has this disease thing..”
Kai nodded. “She’s very cute. Looks like you.”
“Are you saying I’m cute?”  Krystal said smiling.
“What? No, I didn’t-“
“I’m kidding oppa!”
“I knew that, haha.” He awkwardly laughed.

They finally reached the house after a long awkward silence.
“Do you want to come inside?”
“No, It’s fine. I need to get home.”
“Okay then. Well, good night oppa.”
“Night.”
She walked towards the door then turned around.
“Gomawayo oppa.” She cutely waved then went inside.
Kai chuckled at how cute she was. Every time he came here, it was always dark and seemed so empty.
He turned and walked towards his house full of thought.
Was I really in love with her?


It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry., I just haven't had any ideas. You know when you're blank yet you have to much in your head. Well yeah that's me. Haha. This chapter is a little random and I tried to make it funny but I failed. Hehe. Oh well. I FINALLY AM ON HOLIDAYS!! YAY! Oh yes and I'm going to start writing a new story, because I don't know I think the reason I haven't been updating this one is because my other one is always in my head and if i don't let it out then, I'll just be blank forever. I'm not telling you guys to read it or anyhting though. So if you don't want to then you don't have to, but I don' think it will be kaistal. :(  Thanks guys for being patient with me. :)

@shinaej no problem. haha, yeah.. and thankyou.
@InnalsmiShr Oh you were right! Haha, sorry it's not like I'm trying to make you go insane purposely. Yeah.. poor Krystal. You'll find out who oppa is soon.
@modeofevasion haha thanks and sorry. My friends think so too, they call me a troll. Don't worry Chorong is not her oppa. Yeah, Chelsea does fit her.
@Lanv20 You know now a bit about oppa. Don't worry you'll find out who he is later.
@SailorVenusYaten You mean pissed? Haha, yeah. I always talk to my friend about my story and I'm just like yeah but Kai's a . (Of course he's not)
@xoxorina yes you're right! It is! When I read your comment I was like woah woah my readers are damn smart and just see right through me.
@study_xd welcome new reader! Thanks for stopping by and reading. Aw thanks. :)