Chapter 23

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal got up and washed her face. She wasn’t going to let this get to her, she was a happy person.
The bell rang and she walked out of the bathroom, as she did so everybody stared at her giving her a weird look. Krystal again was put down but when she looked to the side she saw Chorong looking at her and smiling, she nodded reassuringly and Krystal smiled back. Something about Chorong made Krystal feel good, made her feel.... She couldn’t put her mind on it.
She thought about Chorong all the way to her classroom, people called her things and gave her disgusted look but Krystal was too into her thoughts to really care.
When Krystal got to her class she sat down and kept thinking about Chorong.
Man, she thought in her head she looks so familiar, I must know her from somewhere, maybe America… no, no it can’t be, you would’ve remembered her, come on Krystal think, think.
Krystal snapped out of her thoughts as a paper was put on her desk.
She opened it up and there was a message.

You are pathetic you know that?
You think you can get Kai, please. Compared to Sohee you are nothing but a piece of crap.
I know a lot about you, your sister, your parents, why you moved to Korea.

Krystal’s eyes widened, she looked around to see who could’ve given her this paper, but no one was acting suspicious. She continued reading.
So unless you want me to reveal all of this then I expect you to stay away from Kai.
I don’t think you’d want this school to find out how truly pathetic you are, do you?
This is your warning, so you better listen well.


How could anyone have known about these things… Unless it was Minho, but would he really do this?
She didn’t know, she shook off this feeling and honestly didn’t care. What was everyone going to do if they found out about her past? It wasn’t like it was going to affect anyone let alone herself; sure it may make her seem pathetic but… She thought about it, wait a minute how would I be pathetic? Krystal honestly did not know.

Kai looked at Krystal who was deep in thought and grabbed the paper from her desk, she didn’t realise though.
He read it and became confused. What does this person mean by her sister and parents?
Krystal looked down and realised the note was gone; she turned to the side and saw Kai holding it.
He looked at her and raised his brow,
“What is this person on about?”
Krystal didn’t feel like answering Kai after he had slapped her, she could still feel the pain.
She looked down at her work.
“Yah, I’m talking to you.”
“Jong In, be quiet!” The teacher hissed.
Kai rolled his eyes and turned the paper around.

(Bold italic = Krystal, Italic = Kai)
Fine if you won’t talk then write it.
She glared at Kai who was just looking at her.
Why do you care?
Don’t know.. Interesting gossip.
Psht, so if I write down everything you’re just going to tell the whole school?
Never crossed my mind until now.

Krystal rolled her eyes and looked away. She then began writing the notes on the board down.
Kai grabbed her hand forcefully and moved it to the piece of paper.
“Ow,” Krystal winced in pain.
Kai let go and glared at her. She grabbed her pen and began writing, Kai felt a sense of victory as she wrote.
You bastard, that really hurt! I hate you.
Kai looked at the paper and expected her to write something else.
You don’t hate me; you love me, that is why you’re trying to steal me from Sohee.
Don’t be so full of yourself, why would I want to steal you from her?
You tell me, I wasn’t the one that said it.
And I wasn’t the one that said it either.

Kai looked at the paper shocked at what she wrote, was she denying that she said it or did she really not say it.
You liar, why was everyone saying that you wanted to steal me then?
I don’t know.
Or maybe you’re just too shy to say anything to me. Aw, no need to be shy or anything you won’t be rejected too badly.
Me? Shy? Who do you think I am? Reject me from what? I didn’t say I liked you, you loser.

Kai was once again shocked at what she wrote, no one has ever called Kai a loser before and he sure as hell didn’t like it.
Oh yeah, I’m the loser because the whole school loves me and they’re all bullying you. I think – no wait I know you’re a pathetic loser.
Krystal grew mad, she didn’t want to talk to him.. well technically write to him anymore.
I hate you, end of conversation.
No! We’ll end this conversation when I say so.

Krystal looked at the paper and smiled at Kai and shook her head.
Kai hated when people didn’t listen to him.
He grew mad that at not only that but the fact that she called him a loser and said she hated him.
He grabbed her wrist with more force than before and pulled her hand to the piece of paper to make her write something.
She tried to pull away but his grip was too tight. She looked like she was about to cry and Kai felt satisfied, he held her wrist even tighter.
The class started to make noise, which meant free time.

(The italics are now her flashbacks) (Sorry if this is confusing)
“Let go” she whispered.
“Please, let go”

“Not until you take back what you said.”
“Not until you’re mine.”

“Why should I?”
“I’ll never be yours”

Kai smirked and held it tighter digging his nails into her skin.
He was furious; he held it tighter and dug his nails into her skin.

Krystal was on the verge of tears, she was reminded of that moment, that moment when oppa saved her, but this time she was sure no one was going to save her.

“Are you crazy?” It was oppa. “Who do you think you are?”
He came and forcefully pulled the guy away from Krystal.
“Go away, now or you’ll get it from me.”
The guy and I knew how oppa was when he was mad so he took the chance and ran away.
“Krystal, are you alright? That guy is a psycho and to think we were friends.”
“I’m fine oppa.” He inspected her hand that was red and had marks from his nail. Then he looked at her face, her eyes were red and tears were still rolling down her cheek.
“It’s okay, Krystal I’m here.” He pulled her into a hug and she cried on his chest.
“Gomawa oppa,” He pat her head and they let go.
He leaned down and kissed her forehead.
“It’s okay, I promise always be with you.”


Krystal’s tears began to fall not only because of how much her hand hurt but because oppa broke his promise.
Kai looked at Krystal’s hand and noticed it was bleeding.
What was he doing? Why was he being so crazy? He looked at Krystal and she was crying.
“Please let go, it really hurts and oppa is not here.”
Kai immediately loosened his grip but still was not letting go, oppa? Who was oppa? Suho?
“If you tell me who this  oppa is..”
Krystal looked down, she wasn’t going to tell him.
“Is it Suho?” She shook her head.
He then let go of her,
“M-mian, I don’t know what got into me.”
Krystal took her hand and rubbed it not realising it was bleeding, she looked down and her eyes widened.
“I-I’m bleeding…”
He reached out for her hand, “Sh-should I-”
She quickly moved it away from him.
 He looked in her eyes and he saw fear… was she afraid of him?
The bell rang and Krystal packed and practically ran out of the classroom holding her wrist.
She didn’t look where she was running as she wanted to just get out of there and ended up bumping into someone.
“Krystal!” She looked up and saw Chorong. She looked at her wrist and gasped.
“What happened?” Krystal couldn’t speak.
“Never mind that, let’s go to the infirmary.” Krystal shook her head.
Chorong sighed, “Fine let’s go back to my house then and I’ll treat it, it’s not that far from here.”
She grabbed her arm and Krystal had no choice but to go with her.


I've finally update! Man it's late and I haven't done my homework, yet I still take my time to update... Aigoo, I really need to work on taht. Oh well whatever, I'm just happy that I updated. Are you guys getting the story, It's not really going aywhere and is pretty confusing but umm... if you don't understand then ask and I'll try to answer. Yeah.. Kai seems to be a psycho.. He's not though, please don't stop loving him. Anyways thanks guys for reading and bearing with my lack of updates, I really have had no idea what to write and my stupid teachers are piling me with and I don't want to go to school. Sigh, I'm just glad that I had a holiday today. I've been reading a bunch of fanfics lately and damn they're good I feel like mine's really crap... like i"m doing so badly compared to them, aigoo. I know I shouldn't compare because they're good writers and they think they're story through and I'm just sitting here like ahh, I guess she can get hurt or yeah, she can be the . Anywayss thanks lovelies. <3 and if you have any good fanfics for me to read then please do tell me, you can tell me privately if you want because i've been too lazy to search and like i'm just sitting here waiting for people to update, so yeah if you got suggestions please tell.

Omg, have you guys seen taetiseo and exo dj got us falling in love again? They were amazing! They're danicing, they're english (well D.O's and Luhan's), amazing. I watched different fancams to get the one with the best view of exo. OMg they've seriously improved so much! They're stage presence is just.. DAEBAK! I'm so proud of them that I think I'm going to cry.

@SailorVenusYaten Yes, he did and yes sohee is a . Haha thanks, I hope this chapter is just as good.
@Sparkfish Sorry, I wanted too, but I've been too busy, at least I updated today, right? Suho.. hmm I don't think he will be appearing in this story much for now
@puppyluvahs Suho has gone with the wind... uhh I'm kidding I don't even know what that means... what does smh mean? I asked my friend but I forgot what they said
@InnalsmiShr Suho he's... at home being the derp he is, jokes. I don't know where he is... yeah, poor Krystal and Chorong wel.. we'lll find out why soon.
@shinaej haha thanks! woowoo kaistal<3!! I'm glad you like chapter 12 even thought I don't remember what's on that chapter. Yep SOhee's a
@preppymelissa Chorong is her guardian angel... nah I'm kidding that should be Suho.. No I kid again. Yeah, we'll find out more about her later, i think.
@modeofevasion yeah... I do too!
@xoxotina Chorong is an aligator Rong Rong. hahaha.. no. Okay umm, we'll find out later who park to the cho to the rong is.