Chapter 17

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

They all finished eating and went out.
“It’s getting late now; I think I should go home.”
They all nodded in agreement.
“Oh, but I think Minho should take you home.” Sohee said, she wanted to push the two of them to become closer.
“No, it’s fine. I can walk home myself.”

Krystal said bye to everyone and was about to walk away until someone forcefully grabbed her wrist.
“OW!” She yelled, she turned around to see Minho holding onto her wrist, it was different to when Kai did it.
”I’m taking you home.” He said in a scary tone.
His actions shocked everybody, Sohee liked where it was going, whereas Kai did not like it one bit. When he saw Minho hold her wrist he became jealous and could feel how much it must’ve hurt.

Krystal knew she had to agree or it would turn out bad.
As they were walking, Krystal said in a cold tone “Why are you taking me home? You said you’ve changed right? So why don’t you let me do what I want?”
Minho nodded, “Yeah, I’ve changed but I’m keeping my promise.”
She had no idea what he was talking about, “What promise?”
He smirked, “The note I gave you before you left, I thought you would still have it.”
Krystal thought about it for a moment and it all came back.


FLASHBACK

Krystal would not look at Minho or talk to him.
Actually she wanted nothing to do with him.
She was in shock and was just crying her eyes out.
“Krystal, Minho is here, he wants to see you.”
She did not want to see him.
“Tell him to go away!” She cried.
She went away and came back minutes later.
“He told me to give you this.” She took the note and opened it.

Don’t hate me, I’m really truly sorry.
I didn’t know it would end like that.
Please forgive me, maybe not now but when we meet again.
When you see me again I promise you that I will have changed.
I’ll be with you no matter what.
I’ll always protect you and love you.
I’ll find you wherever you are in this world and come back to your side.
Next time I’ll be sure to make you mine and never let you go.
I love you and goodbye,
Minho.


She hated him, she hated him so much.
She threw the note on the floor and cried.
I hope I never see you again.

END FLASHBACK


But here he was, right next to her and they were alone.
They got to her house and Krystal was about to go in until Minho forcefully back hugged her.
She stayed still due to shock, then started to move around to get him to release her but he didn’t.
“I said this before and I’ll say it again, I really missed you Krystal Jung.”
“Minho please let go of me!” She could feel tears form.
“I told you if I ever meet you again, I’ll make you mine and never let you go.”
She was really frightened; she tried her best to get out of Minho’s grip but he was too strong.
“You can move around all you want, but I will never let go.” He was holding her tight.

Krystal gave up and knew she could never stop him.
The tears dropped and she just cried while Minho held her.
“I love you, tell me you love me too.”
“How could I love you, when I’m trapped like this by you all the time?”
He hugged her even tighter and put his chin on her neck.
Krystal was really uncomfortable, so she started screaming.
“MINHO! LET GO OF ME! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU.”
Her words shocked him, so he started kissing her neck.

It was no use, her screaming was going nowhere.
She did not know what was going to happen next but whatever it was she was not going to like it.
She cried, “Stop it. I beg you. Why are you doing this to me?”
He stopped and could tell she was crying.

“Because I love you, you are the one for me, you are mine.”
“Who said I was yours, huh? I was never yours since the beginning and I never will be”
“Oh, but I’ll make you mine. I know you loved me, but that stupid person was in my way. If he just stayed out of it then you and I would be living a happy life together.”
 “What are you on about? You’re crazy, you know that? I never loved you and I never will no matter what!”
“You’re going to regret saying that.”

He pushed her to the wall and Krystal closed her eyes.
She knew the worse was coming.
“What the hell are you doing!? LET GO OF HER!”
Minho turned to see a familiar looking guy standing there.
“This is none of your business, so get lost.” He was about to kiss Krystal until the guy grabbed him and pushed him down.
“None of my business? Krystal is my friend and she does not look very happy to be with you!”
Krystal collapsed to the floor crying, she knew that voice, her angel was finally here to save her.

“So what are you going to do about it?”
He lifted his fist, “Leave now or you’ll get the worse beating of your life.”
Minho sighed in defeat, “Fine,” He turned to Krystal. “But next time your hero won’t be here to save you.” He walked away glaring at the guy.
The guy did the same to Minho.
He quickly ran to Krystal who was still on the floor crying.
“Oh my gosh! Krystal, are you okay? What’s wrong with that guy?”
She did not answer him, he could only here her crying.

He saw her keys next to her and took them, he carried her ‘bridal style’ and walked to her house.
He carefully laid her on the couch and sat in front of her.
He moved her hair away from her face, “Are you alright?”
She didn’t know what to say.
“Should I leave? Do you want to be alone or something?” He slowly stood up.
“Oppa,” Krystal weakly said. “Stay with me, please. I really need you.”
He warmly smiled at her and stayed next to her.
He didn’t know what was going on, but he knew that now would not be the time to ask.
“Gomawa oppa” He looked at her, “it’s alright.”

She faintly smiled at him and could feel her eyes close.
He watched her as she fell asleep and ended up falling asleep with her.

Alright, another chapter! I said this before but I feel like my chapters make no sense anymore, haha. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll take a break. So if I don't post soon I apoligise in advance, if i do then I'll take the apoligy back and use it another time. Thanks for subscribing, commenting or reading! <3

Did you guys hear JJ Project? My friend was talking about it with me and she's like they look gay, the songs weird. I was going to shoot her right then and there. Haham they're really cute though. They're head banging and the 'shake it, shake it for me' part was so cute.
Shake it shake it for me -shakes-

@preppymelissa haha. Oh, that's good, because I feel like my chapters make no sene anymore
@sparkfish hmm, who knows where he is.
@InnalsmiShr we'll find out soon and oh yeah
@Maryaa thanks for the advice, but it's difficult. I hope this chapter wasn't too boring for you. But hopefully I'll think of something interesting to write about
@Lanv20 haha. Woo Kaistal!
@SailorVenusYaten maybe.. haha yep.
@GGSJ21 yeah, it's pretty interesting and thankyou very much!