Chapter 7

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal's Point of View (you know what I just realised typing that line? POV means Point Of View. I've always wondered what POV means and now I know haha)

This whole lesson. I did not speak a word to Kai. Usually I'd at least ask him about what was on the board, but right now I did not feel like talking to him.
I could not concentrate at all in class. My mind could only wonder.

FLASH BACK

"Ow! That really hurt!"
"Aww, is the poor girl hurt? I'm sorry."
Tears poured out of my eyes, I could not take the pain.
"HEY YOU!" Someones shout interrupted. "What do you think your doing, huh?"
"Why are you protecting her?" The bully said.. "You know man you've really changed ever since you met this baby."
"What did you call her? She's not a baby at all. She is my friend. Oh I've changed have I? Well at least I'm not sad bullies going around picking on people that they know is better than them."
The bully raised his fist up. "Don't you dare!" I shouted.
"Krystal, stop it, just sit there and wait for me." Why was this oppa so nice to me?
"Look, fighting will not fix anything. Just stop being so mean to Krystal. You guys know she is my friend, so why are you being so mean to her?" Tears formed in my eyes, I could not believe someone would protect me like that.
"Because... she is a loser. I mean look at her."
I could see oppa become furious. "She is not a loser." He looked at me.
"Yeah, I looked at her and what? All I can see is a beautiful girl. So I think you should get your eyes checked." The bullies face became shocked. "Now, I think we're done here." Oppa smirked at the dumbfounded bully.
"Krystal, you alright? Oh my gosh, you're leg!" I stared at his face, he was just so handsome.
I smiled at him, "Oppa, I'm okay."
He looked at me and frowned. "Go-jit-ma" Aigoo, he knows me too well.
He opened up his bag and brought out bandages and tissues.
He starting to bandage my leg, he did it with so much care, so much love. What did I do to deserve such an amazing oppa like him?
"There you go." He said smiling.
"Hehe, gomawa oppa!"
One day, I will tell you how much I love you....

FLASHBACK END

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Kai.
I looked at him and he looked at me with a surprised expression.
Uh oh, I'm crying aren't I? Darn it.
I quickly rubbed my eyes and smiled at him.
"Yes?" I said.
"Uh, nothing it's just you were so quiet and you looked like you were crying. So I thought something was wrong."
Why is he like this too me? One minute he's nice the next he's mean. I bet he's gonna say 'not like-
"Not like I care or anything" Just in time.
"Aniyo, I'm alright. I was just so engrossed in the teachers talking."
"Oh, really?" Please don't ask me what the teacher was talking about, please.
"The teacher hasn't been talking for the past 10 minutes, we were suppose to be doing our work."
*sigh* even worse.
"Right, Yeah well... Uh"
The bell rang, phew just in time. I quickly packed up and was about to walk away when I felt someone pull my wrist.
I turned around to see Kai standing there.
"So, when is the day we do our project? If not today then..."
Oh wait, what about Jessica what is she going to do while I'm doing my project.
"Umm, I'll have to ask my parents first. I'll tell you tommorrow, okay?"
"Yeah, I guess. Okay you can leave now"
I looked at my arm that Kai was still holding onto. It felt comfortable.. I waited for him to let go, but he didn't.
"Umm, Joing In-shi. I can't go if you're still holding on to me."
He looked at his hand and became shocked. "Oh, sorry. I didn't realise."
He finally let go. I bowed to him and walked away.
I could feel my face flush from embarrassment.

I started to walk to Jessica's school, but i remembered that she was going to sleep at Tiffany's house. (Yes, Jessica is not old but Tiffany's mother was looking after her so it is fine, even though I myself an old person can't even sleepover at anyones house :( )
So I was free for today.
I decided to go shopping, I actually brought my money today.
When I walked in, it had a different feel to the shops back in America.
I searched around, I wanted to buy new clothes.
So I went to a couple of stores and bought a couple of things.
As I was walking I saw a couple I really did not want to see.
I decided to go to another store to avoid them, but it was too late she saw me.
I walked quickly to a store and looked around.
"Anyeong, Krystal." I turned to see Sohee and Kai behind me.
I smiled and bowed to them. "Anyeonghasaeyo Sohee-shi, Jong In-shi."
Sohee's eyes widened. "Jong In-shi? Why do you call Kai by his real name?"
"Umm because" Now that I think about it I don't know why. "that's how I met him.. as Jong In and he never told me to call him Kai, so...."
"Hmm," She looked at my bag of clothes and grabbed it from me. "New clothes? Maybe I can take these."
"No, you can't their for me and my sister."
Sohee smirked at me, "Well, not anymore. Their mine now. Thanks Krystal."
I stood there in disbelief I looked at Kai and he just walked away with Sohee.

I could not believe what just happened. She took my clothes from me. What the heck is wrong with her.
I went back to the stores and bought the things again for my sister. I did not have any money left for myself.
I planned on getting take out food, but I guess not anymore..
I did not feel like eating anyway.
As I was walking I was so furious that I did not even look at where I was going and tripped over a bunch of stairs.
"Ow." I clutched my feet in pain. I did not know what to do, it really hurt and the place i live is not the closest from here.
I heard a laugh from a female, I turned to see Sohee and Kai stare at me.. again.
Seriously where do they come from?
I wanted them to help me, but of course they wouldn't.
I got up and limped my way back home.
My feet her so much.
I finally got home, I went to my room and lay there.
My feet.. they felt practically dead.
I thought about the day and tears started to form.
One, two, three dropped. Then they didn't stop. I just layed there and cried. Letting all my pain out.
I hated this, I hated this so much....
I started to think about my oppa. Oppa I really wish you were here with me right now. I need you so much,
I cried thinking about him.
I looked around the room and it felt emptty. Jessica wasn't with me and oppa wasn't with me, he was never with me anymore, he couldn't anyway. 
All I could do was cry and that was all I did cry, cry until I had no tears left.
Until my eyes started to hurt
Until my heart felt like it could shatter into a million peices at any moment now.
Until I finally fell asleep.


Another chapter up guys. YAY. Next one will be Kai's POV. I'm thinking of writing it right now, but it might take a long time... who knows? Grrr, don't you just hate Sohee. Man I love Sohee but in this fic I made her mean.. I don't even know why. Haha, Thanks again everyone for subscribing, commenting or just reading this story. I really appreciate it. <3<3<3

@luvminstal I'll try my best to update soon

@InnalsmiShr Haha, yep i will try my best to update more
@SailorVenusYaten thankyou ! Yeah, it is pretty funny how he's so hot and cold. Haha is it your birthday ? well,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY <3<3<3
I hope you had or have a good birthday hehe.