Chapter 1

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

"Unnie, can't you stay with me? I don't want to be alone" Krystal's eyes began to fill with tears. She did not want to leave her sister, but knew she had too.
"Aniyo, unnie can't stay with you. But unnie will come back to pick you up soon okay? And you won't be alone, you can  make new friends here." She gave her an encouraging smile. "Arrasso? Be a good girl for unnie, deh?"
"Arrasso.." She couldn't stand being alone. It was her biggest fear.
"Good, Now smile for unnie and give me a big hug!" Krystal opened her arms waiting for her sister to come to her embrace. She could feel her little hands around her. "Okay, unnie will get going now. Saranghae"
"Bye Bye unnie. Nado saranghae"


With that Krystal left. A single tear rolled down her cheek, she wiped it away. She had to be strong for her beautiful little sister. She walked down the road but suddeny became confused. She forgot the way to school.
"Ahh. Ottoke. How can I not remember where my school is?" She looked around to see if there was anyone around to help her. She saw a lady with two children in both her hands waiting for the bus stop.
"Ahh, excuse me. Sorry for bothering you but do you know where _______ school is?"
The nice lady gave me a warm smile. "Yeah, you just go straight down and take the first turn right."
"Ahh, thankyou very much and sorry for disturbing you."
"Haha you were no disturbance at all, and its no problem."
I bowed to her then started to walk away.
Wow. Krystal thought. Korean people really seem nice. Maybe going to this school won't be so bad after all.
Without even realising she was at the front of the school already. Well here goes nothing she thought .

She walked into school with hope in her eyes. Wow everyone in this school is so pretty and good looking. She became worried. What if people don't accept her because she look like this. Her hopes went down, but she still smiled.
She heard a giggle from the girls at the side and wondered if it was because of her. She soon became self-concious and walked while looking down at her feet. She did not look at where she was going and..
"OW" She ended up bumping into someone. A guy to be exact..
"Omg, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you."
When she looked up the guy gave a warming smile. He was really cute. She thought. His eyes, his face shape, everything was just so handsome.. "Haha it's not only your fault it was mine too. Don't worry about it." He looked at her in surprise. "Are you new here? I've never seen you around before."
Krystal also looked at him in surprise. "Ah, yeah I am. I just exchanged here from America."
"Woah! America? That's cool as. I've always wanted to go there. Especially San Fransisco. I've always heard from people that it is a beautiful place."
He really seemed like a nice guy, Krystal thought. " San Fransisco? That's where I came from and it is really beautiful. Oh but-."
She was cut off by a cute girl. "Oppa, yah! I was waiting for you." She did not realise that he was talking to somebody. "Oh, whose that? Chingu? Hehe I'm Choi Sulli but you can just call me Sulli" She smiled at me very cutely.

"Oh I'm-" The bell went off and Krystal was not able to tell them her name.
"Oh i got to get to class. Nice to meet you though. I"ll catch you're name later." She smiled at me and started to walk off. "Oh and anyeong oppa!"
He waved at her and revert his attention back to her. "I need to get to class too. Do you know where your class is?"
"Ah. Ani. I have to go to the office first to get my schedule."
"Okay. The office is just down there" He pointed straight. "I'll see you again soon."
"Okay" I really hope I do see him again.
I walked to the office and went inside.


Okay guys. Sorry for the boring chapter. Hehe. i'm not a very interesting person :( But i'll try my best.. really. Please give me a chance. Yeah yeah??? Hehe
If I have any mistakes then i'm very sorry, because.. uh i'm very nervous even though english is my first language... How embarrassing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If not then stay tuned for beter ones! (hopefully...)