Chapter 5

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal sat there and waited for her sister.
She became bored and started to become sidetracked in her thoughts.

FLASHBACK
 

"OH MY GOD! Where have been these days? What have you been doing? Are you with another lady or is it work again?"
It has been weeks since Krystal parents have been fighting.
"I have big buisness to tend to, I'm a very busy person." her father replied with a calm voice.
"You are too busy for your own family??"
Krystal could not take it anymore. She walked to Jessica's room to find her sound asleep.
She looked at her sister with love and care.
"It's good that you're sleeping, I hope you never hear this." Krystal softly sobbed.
She went into bed and kissed Jessica on the forehead.
She soon fell asleep with Jessica in her hands.

END FLASHBACK

"UNNIE!" Krystal soon snapped out of her thoughts.
Tears were starting to form but she kept them in.
"Yes? Is Tiffany gone already?"
Jessica looked at Krystal with confusion. "No unnie, she's right next to me."
Krystal did not realise that. "Oh, sorry Tiffany, haha." She saw her holding hands with a beautiful lady.
She stood up and bowed to her. "You must be Tiffany's mom.. Anyeonghasaeyo."
The lady looked at Krystal with a lovely smile. "Neh, I am. It's very nice to meet you, Jessica has been telling me how great of a big sister you are."
"haha, aniyo. I'm not that great."
"Well, I have to go now, thankyou very much for having Jessica stay with Tiffany. I hope we will see eachother again."
Krystal smiled, "oh, it's fine. Yes, I do too."
"Let's go, unnie!" Jessica said to her big sister with the biggest smile ever.

They started to walk, "Ah, unnie I'm really tired."
"Aigoo, my little sister is tired. Okay, come get on my back." Krystal knew how much Jessica loved being given piggy backs.
"So, tell me what you did today."
"Umm," Jessica started. "well we did some painting and I painted you and me together . We also did uh.. some other things too but I'm too tired to remember."
Krystal smiled, "Of me and you? Wow it must be very beautiful."
"Yep it's really really pretty. Even my teacher said it's pretty. I can bring it home once it dries."
Krystal could not help but chuckle at her sister. "hmm, maybe we can frame it and put it up, yeah?"
Jessica did not answer. Instead a soft snore came out.
Aigoo this kid is really something. Finally, she is truly happy again

FLACKBACK (what the. again...)

Krystal and Jessica walked into their house to the sound of arguing.
"What are you doing!?" Krystal screamed.
Their parents looked at their children in surprise.
"W-Why are you here so early?" Their mother asked.
"We're not here early, this is the time we usually come."
Krystal was furious, how could they still be arguing. Especially now when they should've know that they'd be home.
Krystal looked at Jessica who was crying. She quickly ran to her room. Krystal hurriredly followed.
She turned back with anger, "why are you guys like this!!?"
She then ran to Jessica's room to see her on the bed crying.
She quickly went to her and comforted her.
Jessica looked up with red eyes. "Unnie, why are umma and appa fighting?"
Krystal could feel her heart slowly break. She could not stand her sister crying. "Because.." She sighed. "Their both very busy and their hearts are changing."
They both cried together. "Don't worry, unnie wil always be here with you."

END FLASHBACK

 

WOOHOO! Another chapter up (it's short though, but at least i tried right?). Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm really sorry guys, but these chapters have been so boring. and i onlt realised this now but my grammar is not very good seeing as i am an english speaker. Aigoo.. AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKYOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS AND VIEWERS. YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY MAKE MY DAY. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU READING MY STORY. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT'S REALLY BORING RIGHT NOW. I know i've said this many times but I'll try to improve.
 

@sparkfish yes, I will try my best to update more chapters.
@Lanv20 woohoo i love how you love that couple. and i will try my best to update more chapters faster
@Noodlem
aw thankyou i'm glad that you like it and i will do my best to update more chapters
@SailorVenusYaten
thankyou very much. haha yeah, i felt weird writing that jessica was younger and i often got confused
@InnalsmiShr Haha, yeah i just realised it is really rare to have jessica as the younger sibling. Yes, i will try to update more.
@j4cob_4eva_kpop yep jessica is the younger one, thankyou very much, i will try my best.