Chapter 15

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

 

Suho and Krystal walked into Krystal's class together.
When they got in they saw Kai sitting with his head down.
Krystal decided to try and scare Kai, but it failed…
“Boo!” He looked up to see a smiling Krystal.
“Did I scare you?” He looked at her weirdly and shook his head.
“Oh well, I tried. Anyways, annyeong oppa!”

Kai could see Suho standing next to Krystal.
He was jealous that they were together but he was glad she finally called him oppa.
Suho was wondering when they became close, because last time he was pretty sure Kai said he hated Krystal.
The bell rang and Suho left saying good bye to everyone.
“Bye bye oppa!” Krystal happily said. She was in a very good mood today.
Kai looked at Krystal suspiciously, “Why are you so happy?”
He wondered if it has anything to do with Minho.
“Because… yesterday was very fun! Hehe.” She smiled cutely at him.
He smiled at her cuteness and nodded his head in agreement.
During the whole lesson he stared at her. She was just too cute.
She always smiled and if she wasn’t smiling then she was cutely pouting.

The class ended and Kai and Krystal decided to walk out to lunch together. (Krystal started to hang with Exo)
They got their lunch and everyone eyed them.
Yes, everyone knew that Krystal was close to Exo but they did not expect Krystal and Kai ever to become friends, especially since the clingy Sohee was usually with him 24/7.
“Oppa, where’s Sohee? Doesn’t she usually wait for you?”
Kai didn’t know where she was either, “Um, she’s probably with her cousin. He moved here from America. He says he’s close to you.”
Close to me? Krystal thought.
She did not know who this person was and just slowly nodded.

They went to sit down. Krystal sat with Suho and Kai sat at the other side leaving a space for his girlfriend.
Sohee finally walked over towards them with a boy next to her.
Krystal was too busy talking and eating with Suho.
“Oppa! Sorry, I didn’t wait for you. I was taking Minho around.”
“It’s fine.” He replied.
Krystal then realised that she said Minho..
Wait, Krystal thought. Did she just say Minho as in…
She was too afraid to look up, for some reason she thought if she did not put her head up then it wasn’t true.

“Annyeong Krystal, long time no see.”
She had no choice but to look up and it was him…
She stared at him in horror.
Why was he here?
She could not reply, only stare. She did not know what to do.
He smiled at her, like how he always did.
“Um, Krystal.” Suho said while waving his hands in front of her.
She snapped out of her thoughts and bowed to him, no words could come out.
Kai wondered why she was being so weird, Minho said they were close friends, so shouldn’t she be shouting in glee?
Suho on the other hand did not understand how they knew each other.

Krystal kept her head down not wanting to make any eye contact with Minho.
Suho saw her acting weird and whispered, “You alright? How do you know this guy?”
The question scared her, “Yeah, I’m fine and umm… he used to live in America like me...”
Suho just nodded, he was worried why she was like this, she’s usually happy.

Minho just stared at her.
She’s  still the same as before, he thought. Not one thing has changed.
She was still beautiful, her hair was still long and straight, her face was an envious shade of white and her figure... words could not explain it.
Kai saw Minho stare at Krystal and wondered why Krystal was like this.
He wanted to know, he wanted to know so badly.
Sohee did not care about anything but herself. She just thought about all the good things now that Minho is here.
He can take that boyfriend stealer away from my boyfriend, she thought.
She did not understand why Krystal seemed so shocked to see him though and not in a good way.
Of course, she did not care, she thought this was better.

The bell rang and Krystal quickly got up and tried to walk away as fast as she could.
Suho tried to catch up to Krystal but she was too fast and his class was the opposite direction.
Kai tried to walk fast to class as well to talk to Krystal, but he couldn’t as Sohee kept her arms hung on to his.
Finally she let go and went to her own class.
Kai walked to his seat and saw Krystal sitting with her head down.
He walked up to her and did the same thing as she did to him.
“Boo!” She did not look up.
“Umm, Krystal…” No reply. “Krystal?”
He became worried and tapped her shoulder.

Finally she got up and looked at Kai.
“Yes?” She said with a forced smile.
“Are you alright? I tried to scare you and you didn’t look up. Also, you were acting really weird before…”
“I’m fine, oppa.” He didn’t believe her.
“Something’s wrong with you, I know it so just tell me.”
Krystal couldn’t tell him. “Nothing, I’m okay, serious!”
Don’t lie to me Krystal, he thought.
He stared at her suspiciously, something is definitely wrong.

The class went on silently, Kai decided to break the silence between them.
“So, what is your relation to Minho?” His curiosity took over him.
The question shocked Krystal again. Why did everyone want to know?
She looked at Kai and replied, “Umm, I don’t know, I just know him, I guess.”
“I thought you guys were close...”  Kai was completely confused.
“Who said that?”
“Umm, Minho did. Well technically Sohee said it to me, but the words came from Minho first.”
She slowly shook her head, “I don’t think we’re that close, but don’t tell anybody I said that, yeah? Just let him believe whatever he wants, I guess.”
Kai had no idea what Krystal meant by that, but reluctantly agreed.
He wanted to know what was going on between them, but knew he had to be patient if he ever wanted to find out from Krystal.



Another updat. I'm tired of writing the same thing to you guys over and over again, but I fell like it's a good way to talk to you guys, you know what I'm saying? Umm, so are you guys wondering why Krystal is acting weird towards Minho? Well, it will be revealed in good time... (Did that make sense... Nope I guess not, haha)  Sorry if I have any grammar mistakes. I think I'm improving byt i don't know, I say that and once I reread it published and everything I find like ten thousand mistakes... aigoo. Thanks for subscribing, commeting or just reading. Love you guys <3<3<3

@InnalsmiShr Thanks and yeah they are aren't they?
@sparkfish yep he is here.
@preppymelissa Hmm who knows who'll end up with who though. but for now yes you can Suho, haha
@susanisgorjess mmm, is he? I don't know.
@xoxorina We'll see.. hehe.