Chapter 27

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Three days have passed and rumours went around about Krystal’s accident. Everyone knew what happened but didn’t know how it happened, assuming that she tripped over or something. Some people were worried but most people did not care, even saying that she deserved it.
“Shut up all of you! Krystal is in hospital and you guys are saying she deserved it? Who do you think you are huh? How would you feel if that happened to you?” Of course everyone was scared of them, they looked away and became silent.
“Yeah, that’s right. I thought so.”
Exo-K were all sad about the news, every one of them have grown close to her.
They were all getting sick and tired of people making rude remarks about what happened.
“Aish, why doesn’t anyone know where she is? Why can’t she just come back to school? I’M GOING CRAZY!”
The Exo-K members looked at Kai like he was a crazy person. They turned to glance at each other and with their eyes they all agreed that he was a crazy person.
“Calm down hyung, she’ll come back soon…”
But honestly no one knew where Krystal was hospitalized, so no one was able to visit her or know how she was doing.

The sound of breathing filled the room. Beep, beep, beep, beep.
Krystal’s eyes slowly opened. A firm grip was holding onto her hand. She looked around the room, she’s been here before.
A person’s head was on the bed. That person looked familiar but could it really be…
“Taemin oppa?” Her voice was weak.
The person heard and woke up. He looked up at Krystal and smiled.
“Taemin? Taemin nugu? Aniyo, its Myungsoo.”
Krystal looked at the person again closely.
“Myungsoo oppa?”  He smiled wider and nodded.
“Your awake!! Finally! Gwenchana?”
“Ne, gwenchana..  How long was I here for?”
“Mmm, three days.”

Krystal nodded and realized her hand was still being held by Myungsoo. She looked down at it then looked up again. It did not seem like he was letting go anytime soon. Using the hand to her advantaged she got up.
Myungsoo’s eyes widened as Krystal’s hand tightened around his grip. He then realised what she was doing and chuckled.
“What??”
“Nothing, you’re just very cute.”  Krystal looked down and blushed.
Myungsoo noticed this and smiled at her. She was just too adorable in his eyes…

“Oppa, why are you here?”
Myungsoo looked at Krystal confused.
“What do you mean?”
“I don’t know.. How did you know I was in this hospital?”
“I was the one that found you unconscious.”
“Did you see what happened? Do you know who pushed me?” Myungsoo stared at Krystal in shock. He didn’t know that she was pushed.
 “Someone pushed you!!??” Krystal nodded.
“Omg, who would do such a thing? But nope, I didn’t see. I just heard a scream and found you lying there at the stairs. Honestly, it was the scariest moment of my life.”
“Jongmal? Wae?”
“Well, because I car-“

The door opened and both of them turned to look at who it was.
“Oh, you’re awake. That’s great. Is there anything you’d like? Any food? You must be starving.”
Krystal thought for a moment.
“Maybe just a sandwich..?” The nurse nodded and turned to Myungsoo.
“And the boyfriend too?” Both of their eyes widened.
“He’s not my boyfriend.” “I’m not her boyfriend.” They both said in unison.
“Oh really? I thought you guys were married but you looked too young, so I assumed that you were dating.”
“Why did you think that?” Krystal wondered how the nurse could’ve assumed such a thing.
“Well, because this gentleman here stay-“
“SHE DOESN’T NEED TO KNOW”  Myungsoo jumped from his seat shocking both Krystal and the nurse.
“Oppa why did you shout..”
Myungsoo looked away embarrassed at his sudden outburst.
“Nurse! I’ll go get the sandwiches with you. I-I’ll bring them here. K-Krystal I’ll be back, okay?”
Krystal nodded still confused at what was happening.


Myungsoo walked out with the nurse following behind him.
“If it’s okay, I don’t really want you to mention anything about me being here the whole time.”
“Why not?” The nurse tilted her head to the side.
“Because… I don’t know, just please?” The nurse nodded.
“But it might accidently slip out of my mouth, I tend to do that a lot.”
“It’s okay, just try to not let that happen. Thanks.”

Myungsoo sat down and let his head fall.
It’s not that he didn’t want to tell her… He really did, that way she might start admiring him, but he knew that he could not do that. It wouldn’t have been real and he already knew that she was never going to like him.
“Maybe.. It’s because I like her too much…” He whispered to himself while sighing.

He held onto her hand tight, he didn’t want to let go. He believed that if he let go then she will not wake up.
“Krystal.. Please, please wake up.” He said through sobs. He wasn’t the type to cry but for some reason the tears just kept coming.
“Maybe if I was closer to the stairs I could’ve caught you or maybe even prevented you from falling.  Eugh, me and my stupid slow walking.”
“Don’t blame yourself son. It is not your fault.” The nurse put her hand on Myungsoo’s back.
“It may not be my fault but I still could’ve prevented it from happening.”
“You’ve been here for three days straight and still you’re blaming yourself. It is not your fault, she would be so grateful when she wakes up to see you by her side.”
Myungsoo kept his gaze on Krystal and nodded. He couldn’t help but to keep crying seeing her lying there.


Little did he know that someone heard his conversation with the nurse.
“Oh, why doesn’t he want me to know about him being here.. Unless..” She looked at her body to see if anything was strange.
“Nope, nothing…” She sighed while looking at him sit down, he looked distressed and suddenly he began talking to himself.
“Maybe he’s going crazy..” Krystal replayed the conversation again in her head.
“Wait, the whole time? What does he mean by the whole time? No way… He can’t have stayed here for the whole three days... Could he..?”
Myungsoo stood up and Krystal panicked and ran to her bed.

Myungsoo came back a couple of minutes later with sandwiches in his hand.
He smiled brightly as he walked towards Krystal, but she did not seem to notice him walk in. She was just so deep in thought.
“Krystal…. Helllooo. Anybody here?” Krystal snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Myungsoo.
“Oh, annyeong oppa.:”
Myungsoo smiled sweetly at Krystal.
“Annyeong, what’s up? You seemed so deep in thought.”
“Aniyo, nothing’s wrong. Ohhh, let’s eat! I’m starving.” She reached out for her sandwich.
“Me too, I haven’t eaten all day.”  She stopped as she heard what he said.
She looked outside and it was dark, she looked at the clock 8:50pm. How could he have not eaten yet? Krystal looked at Myungsoo eating his sandwich deliciously. She noticed that he’s become a bit thinner and paler.
He couldn’t have stayed here and not eaten for that long. Even if he did why would he do that? She did not under-
“Why aren’t you eating?” Krystal jumped in shock.
“Oh, I was just thinking about my sandwich.” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.
“Uhh, thinking about your sandwich…? What about your sandwich?” She then realised how stupid what she said just sounded.
“Nothing, let’s just eat.” She grabbed her sandwich and took a big bite out of it.
“Ahhh, maa!” Myungsoo chuckled at how cute Krystal was.

After they finished eating they talked for a while.
“Oh my gawd!”
“What? What happened? “ Myungsoo stood up startled.
“Jessica!!” He then sat back down.
“It’s okay. I told her about what happened already. No need to stress.”
“You told her already? How..?”
Myungsoo smiled.
“I have my ways and don’t worry she is fine. I have been checking on her.”
Krystal looked at Myungsoo with squinted eyes.
“You’ve been checking on her? So you visited her?”
“Ani.” Krystal didn’t know if it was Myungsoo that didn’t make sense or if it was that she was going crazy and not understanding this situation. She gave him a look and he understood.
“When I went to tell your sister what happened to you Tiffany and her mother was there. I told them what happened and they told me not to worry and that they would look after Jessica. Once in a while I will call either Jessica or Tiffany or her mother and ask how she is.”
Krystal nodded and smiled gratefully at Myungsoo. He did all that? It must have been so troublesome for him.
She quickly hugged Myungsoo tightly. He didn’t know what to do for he was in shock but after he wrapped his arms around her.
“Gomawayo oppa!” Krystal could feel tears about to fall.
“Gwenchana.” They let go of each other and Myungsoo smiled at her tenderly.

They both sat back down normally and stared into space.
“Oh yeah, whose Taemin?” Krystal froze at his name.
“Ne?”
“Well, when you woke up you said Taemin oppa… Whose Taemin oppa?”
“Taemin oppa?” Krystal sighed. She trusted Myungsoo enough to tell her who he was.
“Taemin oppa was an oppa that I…” She paused for a moment, “Loved.”
Myungsoo stared at Krystal. He thought that she liked Kai not this Taemin guy.
“Your boyfriend?” Krystal shook her head.
She lied… She couldn’t tell him everything.
“Then… Who is he..?”
“He’s my best friend, but unfortunately I can’t see him, at least not for a while.”
Myungsoo was engaged in what Krystal said. She looked like she would just burst into tears any moment.
“Waeyo?”
“It’s a long story.. I think.”
“I have time..” Krystal’s tears were threatening to fall.
“Maybe next time.. I’m really tired. You should go home now oppa.” She laid down on her bed.
“Bye bye oppa.” Krystal let her tears fall while trying to sleep.
Myungsoo moved but did not leave the room; instead he went to the couch and watched Krystal.
It hurt him to see her crying and knowing that she loved another guy.
After a while both of them finally fell asleep..


OMG GUYS I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO CRY I WROTE ALL OF THIS THEN IT GOT BLOODY DELETED AND NOW I GOTTA DO IT AGAIN! GRRRR I'M SO MAD. I don't even remember what I wrote..
Yes, it's been a while. I'm very sorry for that but thank you very much for being loyal and patient with me. I'm not good at keeping to things if you know what i'm saying. Yeah, this is a myungstal chapter sorry if you guys wanted kaistal.. maybe later... I can't even be happy writing this because I'm so tired and mad. GRRR. Anyways, thanks guys for still subscribng and being soo patient. <3<3

@SailorVenusYaten I know right. she's such a . Yeah, go maknae!! Hahaha, maybe one day...
@InnalsmiShr sorry for making you wait. haha, yeah
@margee_93 I'm sure you know what happened now. :)
@LanV20 haha, even i was like finally your making the two main characters do something. Here is your myungstal chapter, maybe soon there will be rivalry.
@modeofevasion haha, me too she seems very nice. Yeah, it was a very sibling like sort of moment.
@--xEternalLovex-- When i read your comment i was like is this person crazy or is she on the wrong story. Then I realised what you said. Haha, i like them together too. Honestly I think Krystal would look good with almost everybody!
@onjiexotic thanks for subscring and I'm very sorry for not updating.. like's hard and i'm bad at committing to thinks like this.. Sorry. Aww your puppy eyes are just too adorable!
@angelNIMI thank you! I'm glad that you love the story!!