Chapter 22

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Days passed and Krystal still was not back at school. Suho and Myungsoo were worried about why she suddenly was not at school but no one was as worried as Kai was.
Every time Krystal was not there Kai felt lonely, sad and worried. He thought about her and hoped that she was alright. He even tried to visit her from time to time but there was never an answer.
Sohee and Minho on the other hand were not worried, they just waited until she came back so that they’re plan can start.

Everyday Krystal would go to the hospital to go see Jessica.
“Unnie, why don’t you go to school anymore?”
“Well… I have to look after you.” Krystal looked at Jessica lovingly.
“But unnie. I’m at a hospital, the nurses can look after me and plus there are things downstairs for kids to do. I can stay with them.”
Krystal faked a frown, “So you are saying you don’t want your unnie to be with you?”
“Anniya unnie, but you need to go to school. I’ll be fine here and I may still be sleeping when you’re at school anyway.” Krystal just smiled at her sister who cared for her so much, she got up and hugged Jessica tight. Truthfully Krystal wanted to go back to school, but she did not want to leave her little sister. She wanted to see someone, someone in particular but she didn’t know why.


The next day Krystal woke up feeling fresh remembering that she was going to go back to school, she wasn’t away for that long, but honestly it felt like forever.
She walked out in her uniform and skipped to school. Half way through someone called her name.
“Krystal!” She turned around in confusion, that voice belonged too..
“Annyeonghasaeyo Sohee,” She bowed.
Sohee chuckled, “Don’t have to be so formal, we’re friends right?”
Krystal just nodded.
“You were away at school for a while, what happened?”
“Oh, just… family stuff.” She felt weird talking to her.
“Ahh, I see… Let’s go to school together.”
Before Krystal could say anything Sohee grabbed her arm and dragged her to school.

When they got to the hallway Sohee stopped.
“Why’d you stop?”
Sohee then screamed. She clutched her face and breathed heavily.
Krystal became really worried, “Are you okay?”
“Why would you slap me like that Krystal?” Krystal saw her eyes filling with tears, what was happening?
“W-what? I-I d-“
A bunch of girls then crowded around the scene.
“Why would you call me a ? I didn’t even do anything, I thought we were friends, how could you?”
Sohee fell on the floor, Krystal stared at her in shock.
“W-what are you-“

“Sohee!” Krystal turned to the voice she wanted to hear, it was him.
He ran to Sohee’s side and helped her.
He looked at her in anger, “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”
“W-what I-I didn’t do a-anything“
“Liar!” One of the girls watching said. “We saw it all, you slapped her and called her a then you pushed her! Kai she said that she was gonna steal you away from her.”
“Is it true?” He looked at Krystal who had her head down then looked at Sohee and she nodded with a sad expression.
He stood up and glared at her. Sohee smirked at all the controversy, it was better than she expected. Minho how was standing there just watching, he nodded to Sohee and she nodded back.
“How dare you! I thought you were a good person but I guess not. Sohee didn’t even do anything and here you are treating her like crap and you’re trying to steal me from her? Pssht, why would I ever go for a person like you?” He slapped her, slapped her hard and she stumbled back.
Minho looked at them shocked and ran to Krystal’s side. “Omg, Krystal, are you okay? Yah, are you crazy? Why did you slap a girl?”
Kai smirked, “Because she is pathetic, she deserves it.” He bent down to Sohee and took her away.

Krystal stood there shocked still holding her cheek.
“Krystal, are you alright?”
“H-he slapped m-me.” She didn’t believe it, she thought they were friends, she thought that there was something between her and Kai but she was deceived, by both of them.
Tears were in her eyes, Minho went to hug her but she pushed him away.
She ran to the bathroom and locked the door and cried her eyes out, she didn’t understand what was happening.
She just sat there crying.
Minho was mad, really mad. He didn’t think the plan would go that far. He went in search for Sohee, when he found her she was happily sitting with Kai. Sohee turned and saw her cousin staring at her; she quickly put her thumbs up and winked at him.
Of course his cousin wouldn’t have any emotions.

The bell rang for homeroom, Krystal quickly got up and wiped her face,
its fine Krystal, she thought, just think about school and Jessica, that’s all that matters right now.
She walked out of the bathroom and everyone was staring at her.
They couldn’t have heard about what happened, could they…
Krystal walked to class and sat at her seat, she looked down not wanting to see Kai.
The teacher walked in and everybody did their work in silence.

A piece of paper was thrown to Krystal’s head, “Ow.”
Everyone looked at her as she picked up the paper.
Kai noticed and glanced at her.
She opened up the piece of paper and was shocked to see what it read.
Little things like , , man stealer, e were written on the paper.
Krystal couldn’t believe and she scrunched up the paper and shoved it in her pocket. She looked down feeling tears about to fall from her eyes.
Kai looked at the sheet as she opened it and smirked, that’s what she gets, but he couldn’t help but feel bad for her. He shrugged that feeling off and payed no attention to Krystal.
 
The bell rang for recess; Krystal stood up and quickly walked out of the classroom.
She could feel everyone’s eyes on her and she could hear people whisper.
Krystal passed a bunch of girls who were at the scene and they started calling her names.
“!” “Loser!” “Low life!”
Krystal walked away and passed Sulli, she was relieved and turned to talk to her but she coldly walked away. She sighed not understanding why Sulli was like this, she walked towards a group of boys.
“Annyeong oppa.” She said softly.
They all looked at her and did not answer, in fear. They knew those eyes were looking at them.
“Krystal…” Myungsoo started. “I think it’s best if we don’t talk to each other at school. Sorry…”
Krystal stood there and felt pathetic, She nodded and walked away and as she did everyone laughed at her,
“Hahaha, that loser was rejected, now she’s a loner too.”
She looked down and walked to the bathroom, when she got there she sat down holding her knees while crying.

Someone knocked on her door, “Krystal…”
Curious to who it was she opened the door and saw a familiar person standing there sadly smiling at her.
“Are you okay?” Krystal just nodded.
“Look… let’s go somewhere to talk, okay? Somewhere more.. Comfortable.”
The person grabbed her hand but Krystal would not budge.
“Aren’t you ashamed to be seen with me? And who are you anyway?”
She smiled at her, “Of course not and I’ll tell you later.”
Krystal smiled slightly and walked with her.
She kept her head down and ignored all the comments people made.

When they got to a classroom the girl closed the door.
“I know the truth, as in what happened. Oh and I’m Chorong by the way.”
Krystal looked at her confused, “How…”
“I’m friends with Sohee, she tells me everything but honestly I’m sick of everything she does, she’s so rude. She even blackmailed your friends so that they won’t talk to you.”
“What! Is that why they ignored me?”
Chorong nodded.
“To be honest, if Sohee saw me with you she’d kill me, but I just wanted to know if you were alright and well if you ever want to talk to anyone I’ll be here.”
“W-why are you being so nice to me?” Krystal was worried that Chorong was another one of Sohee’s plans.
Chorong smiled sweetly at her, “Because… you seem like a nice person and I’ve observed you for a while and I know more about you than you think.”
Krystal’s eyes widened, what did she mean by that?
“I have to get going, here’s my number.” She gave Krystal a little card. “I have my reason for caring for you, don’t be too sad okay? I’ll be there if you need me. And please stop with the crying, it’s not good for you.”
Chorong walked out without letting Krystal say anything, she just watched as she walked out and then thought about how familiar looking Chorong was. She looked like someone she knew but she just couldn’t put her finger on it…


OH finally an update. I feel so bad because I haven't been updating. Mianhae! But omg the homework and tests this week was unbelievable, I thought I was going to kill myself because of that, but somehow I got through... Which is weird for me because usually I never do my homework but I just did it, I think I'm becoming a better person! Maybe it's because of this story or maybe because I've been reading so many fanfics lately. Who knows... WEll thanks guys for waiting, and i hope you enjoyed! Love yoouuuu <3

@Chrissy_xoxo97 yeah..  i feel sorry for Krystal
@InnalsmiShr Oh sorry, haha. I tried my best to not make it complicated, yep and he's not here either unfortunately.
@xoxorina haha, of course I'll continue!
@preppymelissa Aw, I won't leave you hanging, but that's alright I probably won't make one again until later on. Hmm, who knows who that guy is? And thanks very much, I'm glad you find it interesting for a while I thought my story was getting boring. Haha, yeah shoot her and drag her. Your too funny!
@SailorVenusYaten Yep and maybe. Oh thankyou, I'm glad you also find my story interesting!
@Maryaa Hmm... this is a little awkward... in this chapter he did hurt her. Oh that's good, I'm glad you too find it interesting!