Chapter 21

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

The next day Sohee hid where she and Minho were yesterday. She waited for Krystal to get out of her house. She let Minho go to school himself today.
After ten minutes she grew really tired. She looked at the time and it was already nearly time for school to start.
Tired of waiting she walked away thinking that maybe Krystal was at school already.
She went to Kai’s house to go pick him up. After waiting she wondered if he left her already.
She went to the door and rang the doorbell.

Kai’s mother looked at Sohee surprised. “Annyeong Sohee. What are you doing here?”
“Annyeong. Where’s Kai?”
Kai’s mother just stared at her, “He left already, in fact a while ago.”
“Ahh, jeongmal? Okay then. Thank you anyway. Bye.” She walked away wondering why Kai didn’t wait for her.
She thought about what she saw yesterday and grew extremely jealous.
“Why does he care about a person like her?”


In class Kai was sitting waiting for Krystal.
She’s got to come today right? He thought to himself.
He watched the door and saw a familiar person walking in, but he knew it wasn’t Krystal.
“Oppa!” Unwillingly, Kai looked at her.
“Why did you go so early? We always go to school together, why didn’t you at least wait for me?”
That whole time he walked to school he only realised now that Sohee wasn’t walking with him, probably because he doesn’t really listen to what she says half of the time.
“Oh, sorry.” Sohee knew something was wrong.
“Oppa.” She said in her cute voice.
“Yes?” He said with a non-caring tone.
She sighed, “Nothing, I’m going now.”
None of them said bye to each other as Sohee walked away.
Seriously I am going to kill that girl that made my oppa like this, Sohee thought.

Sohee was barely on Kai’s mind anymore, it was always Krystal and he didn’t even realise it.
He doesn’t know why he cares for her so much, why he was always worried about her, but all he knows is that he does.
The bell rang and again Krystal was not there. Kai put his head down on his desk.
“Aish, where is that girl.”


“Unnie…” Krystal woke up to see a smiling Jessica staring at her.
“JESSICA!! YOU’RE AWAKE!” Krystal actions startled Jessica.
Immediately Krystal got up and hugged her sister, tears were forming in her eyes, she was so happy to see her sister.
“Unnie, I can’t breathe.”
Krystal let go, “hehe, sorry. I was just so worried about you.”
Jessica laughed, “I was only sleeping though.”
“Whatever, you want anything to eat?”
Jessica nodded.
“I’ll be back.” Krystal got up to get food for Jessica.

As Krystal was walking back with the food, she came by Tiffany and her mother who heard the good news and came straight away.
They all walked together to Jessica’s room.
Tiffany immediately ran to Jessica and hugged her; they said no words, just hugged.
Krystal and Tiffany’s mother smiled at the sight.
“Here,” Krystal brought Jessica a sandwich.
“Gomawa unnie.”

They stayed for a while and talked.
“Wait, why aren’t you guys at school? Isn’t there school today?” Only now did Jessica realise the time.
Tiffany looked at Jessica with a smile, “Well I can’t go to school unless I see my best friend first.”
Jessica smiled and nodded, she looked at Krystal waiting for an answer.
“How am I supposed to go to school now when you are here?”

They talked for a while, like normal, like nothing was wrong with Jessica, like they weren’t even in the hospital.
“Oh yeah.” Krystal said. She got up and went to her bag, “Here, for you.”
Jessica took it and hugged it, “Waahh! For me? Gomawa unnie!”
Krystal smiled at Jessica’s reaction.


After school Sohee and Minho waited for Kai again.
Kai got out of the classroom with his head down.
Sohee sighed in frustration and ran to Kai, “Oppa!” She clung onto his arm, making him look up.
“Do you want to eat out today? My shout.”
“Umm.” Kai wanted to say no.
“Please, please, please!”
Kai softly sighed, “Okay then.”
“YAY! You don’t mind if Minho comes to right.”
Kai looked around to see Minho standing right behind him. “Of course not.”

The three of them walked together to a restaurant.
When they sat down this place reminded Kai of the day they came here with Krystal.
Remembering Minho feeding Krystal, which made him filled with jealousy and remembering when they both told different stories of their relation.
“Minho, what is your real relation with Krystal?”
Minho looked at him confused. He doesn’t know does he.. Minho wondered.
“Umm, what do you mean?”
Sohee watched them talk. Seriously, why is everything about Krystal? She thought, when she’s here it’s about her and when she’s not here we’re still talking about her.

Kai thought about it and realised that he couldn’t just say that Krystal said they weren’t close.
“Well, you just said you two are close without any detail and, I don’t know I guess I’m just curious.”
Minho narrowed his eyes, why was this guy always interfering with me and Krystal’s past, he thought.
“I don’t know what there is to tell, we were just friends.”
“That’s it?” Kai knew that that could not have been it. “Then why do you guys seem so awkward?”
He knew that he was asking to deep and it could end badly but he really, really wanted to know.
“Because…” Minho did not know what to say, he wasn’t going to tell the whole story and even if he did everybody would think he was crazy.
“We haven’t seen each other in a while?” It was more a question than a statement.
Kai was not buying it, there was more, much more.

“Wait, rewind you said were friends, what do you mean were?” He only seemed to pick it up now but Minho always said they were friends back in America not that they are friends.
Kai was really starting to piss off Minho.
“Were as in, she moved and we weren’t friends anymore.”
“So she just moved and for some reason you guys are not friends anymore? Liar...”
Minho raised his voice, “I don’t know who you think you are to interfere with me and Krystal but you don’t even know anything so how can you call me a liar?”
Sohee worried what might happen “Oppa, maybe you sho-“
“Because I know you are lying, so why don’t you just say what happened.”
Sohee’s own boyfriend cut her off and didn’t even care or let her talk and it was about some other girl?

Minho was furious, “Because it is none of your business. Fine, you want to know? Me and this guy had a fight about Krystal and well let’s just say it didn’t end well, happy? “
Minho then whispered, “You stupid nosy bastard.”
Both Kai and Sohee heard it, “What did you call me? I don’t think you can say anything like that to me.” Kai abruptly stood up, “Forget it, I’m out of here.”
Sohee stood up and grabbed Kai’s hand, “Oppa, don’t go. We haven’t even eaten.”
Kai shrugged her hand off, “No thanks. I’m not eating with him.”
He walked away mad.

Sohee turned to Minho, “What the hell is wrong with you? Why didn’t you just say what happened and why did you call him that? Gosh, you’re so rude, he is my boyfriend, you know.”
Minho rolled his eyes. “What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with your boyfriend, he started this crap.”
Sohee groaned, “It’s not just him you know. You are the one also at fault. Gosh, he left without even eating. I just wanted to talk to him again, but noo he brought up that stupid Krystal.”
It seemed like she was talking to herself rather than Minho.
“I think he likes her or something, seriously, always talking about her.” Minho said without realising.
“He does not! Arrgghhh I hate her. I’ll kill her”
Minho looked at his cousin who seemed to be going crazy.
“That won’t do, if you kill her Kai might become sadder… There are other ways to do things rather than kill”
The two of them smirked at each other while walking out of the restaurant.


Finally I upadated. It feels like I haven't updates in years, forgive me please. I've just been busy and - no I lied I have no friends how could I be busy. Nah, I just had a block and I don't know I've been very tired. I actually have a bunch of ides for other fanfics. I've been geting mixed up with which idea is for which story.. Do you guys want me to write more? Or do you want me to just finish this first. I was thinking I should just start my other ones too because I can update different stories on different days, you know what I'm saying? Because soon these ideas are gonna dissapear, I guess I should write it down but... I don't want to, I'm just that lazy. So give me your opinion yeah? I hope you enjoyed thia chapter and omg is that family seem crazy or what? A lot of tension between Minho and Kai, haha.... My story is going nowhere. :( Well, I hope you guys enjoy. Hehe Thanks for reading. <3

Omg do you guys like taetiseo? Did you hear them on that sketchbook show? They were omg amazing. They impressed me so much especially Seohyun the song Jack was just perfect for her voice and Tiffany and Taeyeon impressed me too. And omg Cater 2 U was amazing! They're voices sounded great together, I can't believe they didn't air it, seriously.. makes me mad.
AND AND, I know this is old but EXO-K's SORRY SORRY. They looked so good. I saw it on a fancam a while back but when they aired I was like omg I have to get it, I showed my friend and.. I don't remember what she said but I'm pretty sure she loved it too. They are just too good looking! Blah. enough, enough. I'm going to faint if I keep talking about them.

@xoxorina yeah, hope so.
@Lanv20 aww, I'm sorry. But I don't even know if they will be any kaistal moments at the moment... sorry, that's how the story goes, but I'm glad you love them so much
@SailorVenusYaten really? Omg that you so much!
@InnalsmiShr Yeah, hopefully Suho will stay by her side.. even though he seemed to have dissapear in this chapter...
@preppymelissa You said it loud and clear! Haha that's pretty scary one of my readers is watching Sohee. Haha
@Trololololol Don't know but hey, I can't just straightly go and Kai and Krystal are together before even meeting and even though Sohee is dating him right? I knew you were doing this, so obvious. Please, you do not need to comment I see you everyday. =.= and you were right next to me. Aigoo, but I guess YOLO, so comment on your favourite story, right? Haha, now get out. :P
@Maryaa who knows what she'll do, she seems like a crazy lady