Chapter 4

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

After a while it was finally the end of the day. Krystal packed up and was about to leave. She looked at the side to see if Kai was there, he wasn't.
How does he seriously leave so fast?
Krystal walked out of the school and checked the time. It was too early for her to go pick up Jessica (in my story Krystal is older than Jessica hehe).
So Krystal decided to walk to the park near by. She walked very slowly capturing the beautiful place.
Her mind started to wonder as she saw a couple sit lovingly together.


"Hey. why do you always wear that? What is it anyway?" He pointed to her neck.
"It's a necklace my mum gave to me. It was a gift from my dad to my mum. She said that this would be a symbol of my parents love forever." She smiled happily thinking about the love her parents had for eachother.
"But you do know what they say about wearing things like that right?"
Krystal became curious and shook her head.
"They say if you wear something as a sign of your parents love and their love does not work out then you also will not be able to find love ."
Tears started to fill Krystal's eyes. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? MY PARENT'S LOVE EACHOTHER VERY MUCH!" A tear dropped down her cheek.
He became surprised. He quickly went in front of her and hugged her comfortingly.
"I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just telling you something I heard from my friends and plus it may not be true anyway." He felt guilty for making the girl he loved cry. "Don't worry, I know your parents love eachother very much and I know that you will find love."
His heart was in pain seeing her cry.. If only you knew how much I loved you. He thought.


Tears started to fall from Krystal's eyes, she clutched her special necklace tightly.
She did not want to believe what he had said, but she really did not know what to believe anymore.
All the hopes she had just dissapeared.
Because of the tears falling from Krystal's eyes she did not properly see where she was going and bumped into someone.. again.
"Ow. Watch where your going, you stupid!"
Krystal remembered that voice. It was none other than Kai.
She quickly wiped her tears and looked at him with a smile. "Oh. Anyeonghasaeyo Jong In-shi and sorry I did not look at where I was going."
"Obviously.." he mumbled. When he looked at her eyes he could see they were red.
What's wrong with her? Kai thought. Was she crying or something? 
He became curious. "Are you okay? You looked like you've been crying." He then realised he was being nice to her. "I mean, not like I care or anything."
Krystal awkwardly laugh. "Haha, ani I wasn't crying. Something just went into my eyes, so it looked like I did.."
He stared at her for a moment. She must be telling the truth, he thought.
"Anyways," Krystal started. "Who are you here with-"
Her words were cut by a females voice.
"Oppa, were you waiting for long? Sorry, The line was really long." The girl gave him a sweet smile.
Ah, Krystal thought. This must be his girlfriend. She's really pretty...
"Oh, who's this person?" She asked looking at Krystal with curiousity.
Kai looked at Krystal for a moment. "No one, she's no one. Just some loser I sit next to now."
Her eyes became wide as he said those words. A loser? Me? He does not even know me.
"Ahh, okay.." She looked at me and smirked. "Let's go oppa. I really want to go get some food."
He nodded and she dragged him away while hanging onto his hand. As they walked away he turned to look at Krystal.
She looked at him and smiled while waving happily.
What the.. This girl really is weird..

"Oppa, that girl. What is her name? She is new right?" Sohee asked.
"Her name is umm... I don't remember." Kai started to think really hard. "Ah, got it Krystal.. I think and yeah she's new here. Why do you ask?"
"Just curious." Actually Sohee was not very fond of Krystal for talking to her boyfriend. She did not like it when girls she did not know talked to him.

During this Krystal started to walk to Jessica's school.
Did he really just call me a loser? She thought. That's not very nice of him.
She began to tear up again. Krystal hated when people were mean to her. She hated a lot of things but she couldn't show that to anyone.
She finally reached the school. Krystal took out her mirror to make sure that it did not look like she was crying. She did not want Jessica to think that something was wrong.
She then looked around to find Jessica happily playing with another girl.
Jessica looked up and saw her unnie. "UNNIE!!" She immediately got up and hugged Krystal.
"Haha, did you have fun today?" Krystal asked, she loved seeing her sister happy.
She cutely nodded and guided Krystal to her friend. "Unnie, this is my friend Tiffany. She came from America like us too. She said she comes from uh... L.A."
Tiffany looked at her. "Anyeonghasaeyo, I'm Tiffany. It's very nice to meet Jessica's big sister. Can I call you Unnie?"
Krystal looked at Tiffany. She was really a cute one. When she smiled her eyes made crescents,
Krystal nodded and smiled at her. "Of course you can."
"Jessica, we have to go now."
Her smile then became a frown. "What? Already, but I want to stay with Tiffany."
Krystal sighed "And how long will Tiffany be staying here?"
Tiffany looked at me with her smiling eyes. "My mum is picking me up in an hour, but you can leave Jessica, it's okay. We will play again next time."
Krystal smiled at her. What a beautiful girl.
"Aww okay then if you say so." Jessica went and hugged Tiffany.
Krystal felt  bad. "Fine how about you guys keep playing together and I'll wait?"
"YAAY" both girls cheered. "Unnie, You are the best." Jessica hugged Krystal really tight.
"Go play now. I'll be waiting at the front okay?"
They both nodded and she left. Aigoo.. what a handful my sister is. Krystal thought.

 

 

Woo! Another chapter guys.. I'm on a roll. (A roll? Like a buffalo?)  I hope I can keep this up. How was this chapter? Still boring. Ehh.. I tried..really. Forgive me yeah?? This chapter is abit longer than the others and I think is abit more interesting (I hope..) You find out abit more about everybody and new people keep popping up. Leave some comments guys, even if they're mean ones I'll be fine Hehe. Enjoy my lovelies, I'll try my best to keep updating.  ;D But to be honest I feel very slow. I mean I'm still up to the first day and the next chapter would be too. Is this story slow for you guys? I don't know I just want to make sure all the details are there, you know?

 

Does anyone like Apink around here? Have you heard they're new song. It's not bad is it? It's like in my head now.. haha wat to do. If you do not like them then I apoligise. But I love almost all kpop bands so you know... Haha.

 

@aimi15 thankyou, i really appreciate you reading my story