Chapter 6

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

A week has passed and each day Jessica happily goes to school.
Krystal on the other hand, sometimes does not enjoy it.
Kai is always being mean to her. She really does not understand why he's like that.

"Okay class, you guys will have to do a project." Krystal could here Kai groan. " with a partner."
All students started to ask if they could choose their own partners.
"now, now. No, I will be choosing your partners and they will be the people who are next to you."
Kai groaned again. What? With this girl.. can my life get any worse. He thought.
Krystal did not mind, for some reason she wanted to get closer to Kai.
She looked at him and smiled, "I guess we're partners now, yeah?"
Kai glared at her and looked the other way.
"Alright get started with your project guys, its a difficult project and you will need both people to cooperate. I will give you guys the due date later."
"You know" Kai started. "I think you should do the project yourself. If we both do it, it won't turn out very well."
"But we have to work together, it's a partner thing.."
"So annoying. ... " He mumbled. "Fine but I'm too tired to do it now. Let's just do it afterschool at your house or something."
Krystal did not like that idea. "My house? Why not your house?"
"Well, why not your house? There is going to be no difference whose house it is." He became annoyed.
"My parents..." She lied. "They wouldn't like me bringing a guy to the house."
"Geez, fine, whatever. Annoying parents, annoying daughter." He said it as a whisper but loud enough for Krystal to hear.
"What did you just say?" She became mad. "You. Don't know anything about my parents! So don't you dave ever say anything like that again!"
Kai became suprised at Krystal's sudden outburst.

The bell then rang and Krystal got up and walked away.
He watched her quickly walk as he became confused.
What is wrong with her. Does she like have really bad mood swings or something?
Kai got up and went outside to find Sohee waiting for him.
"Oppa!" She hugged him. "I saw that weird girl go out. She looked like she was crying? What did you do?"
He began to feel guilty. "W-why would you think its me who made her cry?"
Sohee looked at him weirdly. "Because you told me that she sits next to you, so I assume it was you."
"Oh yeah forgot."
"So what did you do?" Sohee became very curious.
"I don't know what I did. She just suddenly got mad at me. I just don't understand that weird girl."
She laughed. "Haha, what a retard, seriously. She needs to get a life."
"Yeah.." He awkwardly laughed.

Little did Kai know that Krystal was standing right there and heard their whole conversation.
So now I am a retard.. Krystal thought. That's just great.
Sohee knew that she was there, that is why she brought up the conversation.
Sohee smirked at Krystal and walked away taking Kai with her.
Krstal wanted to cry but she knew she couldn't, she did not want to seem weak to anyone.

"Krystal!" Krystal turned to see Myungsoo, Sulli and Hoya who were walking towards her.
She quickly rubbed her eyes.
"Hey guys, wassup?" She said with a smile.
"Nothing much." Hoya answered. "What are you doing standing here? Come with us, we're going to the field."
"Sure." For that split moment Krystal was happy again knowing that she had such great friends already.
Until.. "Ahh" She fell flat on her face.
She looked around and saw Sohee and Kai looking at  her.
"Oops, sorry." Sohee sarcastically said. "I didn't realise that my foot was there. Or maybe... it was just I didn't realise you were walking past."
"Omg, Are you okay Krystal?" Sulli asked.
She wanted to cry, she really did. She looked at her knee that was scraped all over and had blood starting to ooze out.
She slowly stood up and smiled at Sohee and Kai.
"It's okay, things like this happen all the time, right?" She smiled a sweet smile and walked away.
Her knees hurt so badly, she could not even walk properly.
Myungsoo stood in front of her with a worried expression. "You need to go to the infirmary. Look at how bloody it is."
"Okay, where is the infirmary?"
"Can you even walk properly?" Hoya asked.
Myungsoo bent down in front of her. "Get on my back, I don't think it's good to walk while your leg is like that."
"No, it's oka-"
"Just get on my back." Myungsoo calmly said.
She got on and he took her to the infirmary.
They passed by Sohhe and Kai who just looked at them.
"Are they dating or something?" Sohee asked.
"Don't know" Kai answered. "I don't think so.." The thought of them dating made him mad, but he did not understand why.
He watched carefully as Myungsoo was piggybacking Krystal.
Krystal felt really good on Myungsoo's back.
She's usually the one giving piggybacks but being given one felt great.
She finally understood why Jessica loved them so much.

Once they got there, Myungsoo carefully elevated Krystal on the bed.
"Oh my," The nurse said, "what happened to your leg darling?"
"Oh, I just fell. I'm really clumsy, haha."
Myungsoo looked at Krystal confused. Why did she lie?
"Aigoo, you should be more careful next time."
Wow, she's really nice. Krystal thought.
The nurse quickly and carefully wrapped her leg with bandages.
"There we go." The nurse helped her up.
"Kamsahamnida." She bowed then went off.
"Be careful next time."

"Ay, why did you lie?" Sulli asked.
"Well, I couldn't just say 'oh Sohee just tripped me, no big deal even though my leg is oozing blood.' now can i?" Krystal sarcastically said.
Sulli laughed. "I got your point."
The bell then rang.
"See you guys later,  time to get to class." Hoya said then left.
The other three slowly walked together to match Krystals pace.
"You're sure you're okay?" Myungsoo worriedly asked.
"Of course." Krystal smiled to reassure him she was fine. When really she wasn't.
They got to class and Krystal quietly with her head down sat next to Kai.
Kai stared at her while she walked. he somewhat felt bad for what Sohee did to her.
Krystal noticed his staring and turned to him with a smile
"Is there anything that you'd like?"
"what? Uhh, no. Umm, just wondered if you're alright. I saw you're leg was bleeding a lot."
wait, Kai thought. Why was I asking her such a question?
Was he worried now? Krystal thought.
"Yeah, I'm fine.. Don't need to worry about me." She felt happy that it seemed like he was worried.
He looked at her and knew she wasn't actually alright.
"I'm not worried about you." Kai said in disgust. "Geez, why whould I be worried about someone like you?"
That's right.. Krystal thought. Why would he worry about a weirdo like me.
"Oh yeah about the project after school. Do you wanna come straight away or-"
Kai was cut off by Krystal.
"Don't worry about the project. You're right I guess I'll just do it myself. It'll be best for the both of us right?"
He was confused "What? Why would it be best for both of us?"
"because.. Krystal started with a smile. "You won't have to look at a retarded loser like me."
Kai's eyes widened. Did she hear me call her retarded? He felt guilty for calling her names. No I-"
"Shhh, please stop talking. " the teacher interrupted.
He then wrote her a note.

My address ____________,
If you do not want to come today. Then we'll discuss another date later.


Krystal nodded and mouthed 'another day..'.

 

Another chapter, another chapter. Woowoowoo!! Haha, this one is abit longer than the rest, i think. I have a lot of ideas in my mind, because today I was really jealous of something but i did not know why. So i brought that sort of stuff to this chapter. (Did i just tell you guys my life story? Haha, how unnessecary of me). Thanks for reading. Hehe. I'll try and update more soon. I love you guys <3<3<3

@sparkfish Thankyou very much
@SailorVenusYaten  it's no problem, well actually from where I am i actually post at night. Haha
@InnalsmiShr Thankyou and is it sad? Oh that's good, I was starting to get worried that my 'sad' tag was lying. haha
@j4cob_4eva_kpop aww, and its no problem
@Lanv20 Haha, it's fine don't be sorry for commenting. I love when you comment. It just encourages me and lets me know that people actually like my story.