Chapter 26

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal arrived to school to see students crowding around the notice board; she curiously walked over to look at what was so fascinating. Someone then slung their arms over her shoulder. Krystal was about to scream in shock until she saw who it was.
“Aish, you scared the crap out of me.”
“Hehe, sorry.”
“I forgive you but only this once.”
Krystal looked back at the board and could see that people were staring at her and giving her weird looks.
“what’s h-“
“Sehun oppa!” A girl walked towards them and eyed Krystal.
“What are you doing with her?”
Krystal tensed up and Sehun noticed this so he tightened his grip on her.
He smiled at the girl, “What do you mean?”
“Well, that girl tried to hurt Sohee and well to be honest she’s a loser and a .”
Krystal’s jaw dropped. That girl? Loser? ? Did she seriously say that when I’m standing right here?
Sehun was just as shocked, he had the urge to punch the girl in the face, but he kept calm.
“No, she’s not. Don’t be jealous that she’s my friend and you’re not..”

Sehun turned around taking Krystal with him.
“Don’t worry about those girls, they’re just people who have nothing better to do in life but torment people who are threats to them.”
“Threats? Why am I a threat?”
“Chincha molla?” She looked at him with a confused look.
“Of course I don’t know. How am I supposed to know?”
Sehun laughed at her.
“It’s because your friends with Exo.. well half of us and because of that incident with Sohee. What happened anyways, I’ve been really curious?”
Krystal scrunched her eyebrows.
“Incident with Sohee…? Ohhhh, I don’t really know what happened but I swear I didn’t do anything.”
“How can you not- Wait, did you say you didn’t do anything? I heard that you slapped her or something!”
“I didn’t! Why would I slap her? I’m not that mean and plus I was the one that was slapped.”
Sehun’s eyes widened.
“Did that slap you?”
“No, Kai did, but it’s all good.”
Sehun was shocked not only at Kai slapping a girl but how calm she was about it.
“Kai did what!? What the hell is wrong with him!? I knew you couldn’t have done that though. Especially since Sohee has so much capability.”
Krystal stopped walking and turned to Sehun.
“What do you mean?”
“Well… I don’t know really I mean anybody and everybody would do what she says. She’s a pretty scary person and from what I hear she has connections.”
Connections… Krystal was scared. Connections with whom? The mafia? Gangs? Spies? Ninjas? The possibilities were endless. What if Sohee used her connections… She shook her head not wanting to think about scary things.

The two continued walking again.
“Wait, oppa. Where are you going? Shouldn’t you be walking to your own classroom?”
Sehun started laughing.
“I’m in the same class as you.”
“Bwoh! Chincha? How come- What- I-“
Sehun laughed even more. Seeing Krystal confused was really a cute sight.
“I sit in front of you, that’s why you usually don’t see m.”
“Oh, but aren’t you friends with Jong In oppa? Why don’t you talk to him?”
Now it was Sehun’s turn to be confused.
“I do… I talk to him all the time- Wait, hang on a minute, did you just call him Jong In?”
Krystal nodded.
“Woah, and he actually lets you?”
She slowly nodded again, “Why?”
“He hates that name… He never lets anyone call him that except his parents.”
“Really? How come?” Krystal became curious. So that means every time she called him Jong In he hated her more and more…
“I’m not too sure about the real reason but I think it’s because he thinks it is not a very attractive name..” Jong In… no it seemed like a fine name to Krystal.
She nodded with thoughts in her head.
“I’m shocked that he hasn’t snapped it at you. Last time this girl kept calling him by his name… yeah that girl never came back to this school.”
Krystal’s jaw dropped, What the hell did he do to her?
She was frightened. What if… he killed her…he bashed her…he made her expelled. All these thoughts wouldn’t leave her mind. What if he did that to her too.

By the time they arrived in front of the classroom Krystal was shivering with fear. She didn’t want to die.. at least not yet. Especially since such things happened in front of her eyes.
Krystal stopped as she saw Jon- Kai sitting in his seat staring into space. Sehun turned to her and looked at what she was staring at.
He leaned down to her ears, “Are you okay?”
She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to Sehun and nodded. He didn’t buy it one bit.
“Liar, what’s wrong. Why are you staring at him?” He hoped for her to be saying ‘oh, he’s just so gorgeous, I really like him’, but of course this was the real world.
She sighed, “Well, what if he kills me because I call him Jo- I mean name that should not be said.”
He stared at her with his mouth wide open before bursting into a loud laughter. Did she really think Kai killed the girl?
Krystal furrowed her eyebrows, why was he laughing? Does he want Jon- oppa to kill me?
At the corner of her eyes she saw him staring right at them.
Sehun finally stopped laughing, “You’re really funny. Do you really think he’d kill you? Of course he won’t.”
He got up and walked towards Kai. Krystal followed behind him. Even if he said that the girl wasn’t killed, she was still not sure. Who knew what was going on in his mind; he could be planning her funeral in his head.

“Why were you guys standing at the door together? And why were you laughing?”
Krystal looked at Sehun pleadingly and he understood immediately.
“We just met while walking and I was laughing because… Krystal told a really good joke.”
“Really? What joke?” Both of them stood there not knowing what to say. Sehun didn’t think that he would ask a follow up question.
“Oh, well. Umm…. Oh no, I forgot.” Kai looked at him weirdly.
“Okay then, Krystal you tell me.”
“Uhh… Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?” Kai stared at her and his jaw nearly dropped. This was the joke that made Sehun laugh so much? He obviously knew the answer..
“Why?”
Krystal smiled, “Because he had no guts!!” Sehun stared at her too, shocked that she chose such a bad joke and shocked that Kai didn’t know the answer.
Kai laughed hysterically, when in reality he found that joke to be stupid and not funny at all.
Sehun realised how stupid he must look now, apparently laughing at that joke. He started laughing too.
“Oh, every time. That joke just gets me.” Sehun pretended to wipe a tear.
Krystal watched the boys laugh proudly.. Was the joke really that funny?

Finally the bell rang and it was time for class. Sehun winked at Krystal before taking his seat. She didn’t want to talk to Kai at all. So she sat silently praying that Kai would not talk to her. Luckily for her the teacher came in early and the lesson was a time for silent revision.
After the boring, silent class the bell rang for recess. Before Kai or Sehun could say anything to her she bolted out of the classroom.
Kai watched as she ran out. “What’s up with her?”
Sehun shrugged his shoulders but smiled knowingly.

They walked out of the classroom and sat at their usually seat.
Sehun looked around to see if anyone was watching them and when no one was he started talking.
“Oh yeah hyung, I heard you slapped Krystal or something.. What was that about?”
Kai’s eyes widened, he had completely forgot about that incident.
“Who told you that?”
“Krystal.. So, why’d you do it? I thought you loved her.”
Kai slightly opened his mouth, “I do not love her, Suho hyung just assumed it and I don’t know, it was just the moment, I guess. Oh and the fact that she slapped and pushed Sohee.”
“I don’t think she actually did that hyung.”
Kai looked at Sehun like he was crazy, what was this boy on about?
“What do you mean?”
Sehun tilted his head, “Well, I asked Krystal about what happened and she said she didn’t know and that she didn’t do anything, and plus do you really think Krystal would slap someone?”
Kai thought about what Sehun was saying. So there was a possibility that Krystal didn’t do anything and he slapped her for no reason. But… it can’t be, everybody said… He then remembered the people who were surrounding the scene; it was all of Sohee’s friends… So his girlfriend faked getting hurt because… Why? Jealousy? At that moment Kai realised that his girlfriend was a .. and he really had to do something about it.

When Krystal ran out of the classroom it was not only because she wanted to get away from Kai but also because she really needed to pee.
She walked away not knowing where to go. As she was about 10 meters away from the stairs someone grabbed her and hugged her. She looked up to see who it was. Quickly she pushed the person away, but they did not budge.
“What are you doing Minho, let go of me!”
He breathed heavily into her ear. “No.. I’ll never let you go, this is my chance… Our chance to be together.”
“What the hell! I don’t want to be together with you, are you crazy?”
“You’ll regret not being with me, bad things will happen.”
Krystal slapped him and spat at his face, “Like what happened before wasn’t bad enough, do you really think I care if bad things happened to me? Of course not, as long as I am away from you!”
She turned around walking away.
Minho clenched his fists tight. Every time.. He was always rejected by her.

Someone stood there watching what happened.
She could not stand there watching her cousin always following that stupid girl around, even if it did mean that she would stay away from her boyfriend.
She quickly charged towards Krystal pushing her.
“Ahhh!” Krystal’s scream was loud but luckily the hall was empty. She stared in shock as she looked at Krystal.
Minho watched what happened and his eyes widened.
“Sohee, what the hell did you just do?” She did not answer, she was too afraid. She grabbed Minho and ran the other way down the stairs. When they got down Minho angrily looked at Sohee.
“Are you crazy Sohee? Why would you do that?”
Sohee panted heavily, “I-I don’t know. I don’t like her. I-I didn’t know..”


The ball rang for the end of recess, Kai and Sehun walked to class until someone grabbed Kai. He looked down to see Sohee hugging him.
“Oh Sohee, what are you doing?”
“Nothing oppa, saranghae. You love me too right?”
Kai didn’t know why Sohee was doing this, he sighed. “Yeah, I guess.”
Without putting her head up Sohee ran away.
Both Kai and Sehun looked at each other. What the hell is going on?


When they reached class Krystal wasn’t at her seat yet. Kai sat down and watched the door waiting for her to come inside.
The teacher walked in asking students to do they’re work.
“Oh yeah, kids I have your project! I know it’s been ages.. Maybe years, but you guys know that I’m not organized. Just be happy that you got it before the year 2020.”
She went towards each table giving them they’re scores but  Kai didn’t pay attention to a word she said.
“Jong In-shi, Krys- Oh where’s Krystal?”
“What? Oh ummm, I don’t know. She hasn’t come in yet.”
The teacher looked at Kai’s concerned face and faintly smiled, someone was finally breaking his bad boy act.
“Well, I’m sure she’ll be here soon. Here is your work, I’m very proud of you guys. This is the first time you’ve ever handed me anything, keep up the good work.”
Kai thanked the teacher and she walked away, he looked at the paper, A+. Woah, he never had one of those before.
He stared at the door but nothing.
His books and pens were untouched; all he did was stare at the door. He didn’t know why he was so worried, but inside he felt like something was wrong.
He watched the door and waited, but still Krystal did not walk in.


HEY GUYS! It's really been a while hasn't it? I"m really sorry for the wait but my mind is like blank now. I can only concentrate at school and when it's silent, but one. school is for work so I have to do my work or teachers would be like what are you doing do your work. and two. I don't like silence.. so, it was really hard to find time where I knew I could concentrate on my story. I will try to update sooner though. I wanted to double update but no my brain is like dead now. So yeah... Hopefully I'll comback real strong and full of ideas.. come back from where? ... Don't know. Enjoy guys, I've really missed you. <3 <3<3 (Ps. I feel like this story makes no sense and is going no where,,, is that how you guys feel? please tell me :) )

@sparkfish hmm... don't know.. maybe? you'll have to wait to find out.
@modeofevasion hahaha, yeah i reread the story and was like.. that line.. Yeah it does doesn't it? Hmm, don't know maybe?
@InnalsmiShr haha, yeah.. I don't even know either. Aw i'm so sorry for making you wait, my brains like shut down everyday..
@SailorVenusYaten HAHAHA!!