Chapter 28

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

“Oppa, gajitma!”  I ran and ran. Where is he? I couldn’t find him.
“Oppa, where are you?” I kept running. I didn’t know where I was going, but I felt like had to keep running.
There he was, smiling peacefully, I walked towards and reached out my hand, his smile faded, “Mianhae..” and he shattered into a million pieces.


“Oppa!” Krystal jumped up. “Ommo.”
Krystal turned to the side to see Myungsoo looking shocked.
“You scared me, What happened? Are you okay?”
“Ne, gwenchana..”
“Who’s oppa?” Myungsoo was already sure he knew who it was but asked anyway. “Ne?”
“Two seconds ago you shouted ‘OPPA’ like this” he stupidly imitated her.
Krystal rolled her eyes, “I don’t sound like that!”
Myungsoo playfully rolled his eyes back at her, “Pssht, sure you don’t”

“Whatever, what time did you get here?”
“Uhh… not long ago..”
Krystal sniffed the air cutely, “Do I smell food?”
Myungsoo chuckled at her actions, “Yeah, I made it for you.”
Krystal looked at the table to find a very cute lunchbox.
“Waahhh! Gomawa oppa! I’ll eat very well” Myungsoo smiled as Krystal dug into his food deliciously.
She looked up and caught Myungsoo staring at her.
“Ahh oppa!” He happily took it and admired his own cooking, “Wow! I’m the best chef ever!”
Krystal scoffed at him, “So full of yourself…”


Once they finished eating Myungsoo cleaned up. When he finished he awkwardly sat down next to Krystal on the bed. She stared at him as he did so.
Suddenly a nurse walked into the room holding a telephone.
“Someone’s on the line for you dear. Jessica.. I think it was.”
Krystal quickly ran to the nurse and took the phone, “gomawa!”
“Yobesayo Jessica?” Myungsoo watched as Krystal’s eyes sparkled.
“Haha, why are you worrying about me? I’m your older sister you should be worrying about yourself.” She chuckled lightly.
“How are you feeling though?”
“Ahh, that’s good.” Krystal turned to Myungsoo and smiled at him. He swore he was about to melt.
“Oh really? I’m at ______ Hospital.”
For a while they talked on the phone until someone knocked on the door.
“Ohh, that must be Tiffany’s mum. Okay, bye Jessica!”
“Love you too.:”

Tiffany’s mum walked in with flowers in her hand.
“Here you go, darling. How are you feeling?”
“I’m good and thank you for the flowers.” Myungsoo took them from Krystal and put it in a vase, he then took the phone.
“I’ll go give this to the nurse and go out for a while.” Krystal smiled and nodded.
“Gomawayo oppa!”
“Dugu? Namja chingu?” Tiffany’s mum playfully eyed Krystal.
“Aniya! Just a friend!” She nodded unconvinced.
They talked for a while about how Jessica was doing until another knock was heard.
The person came in holding a teddy bear.
“Oh, unnie! Why are you here?”
“Can’t I be here to visit you?” Krystal laughed at herself.
“Haha, that’s not what I meant…”
Krystal introduced them to each other and they instantly became friends.
“Krystal-ahh… I need to ask you a very important question and as a person looking after you and Jessica I think I really need to know..” Krystal looked at Tiffany’s mum worriedly, she looked very serious.
“What is it..?”
“I need to know about your parents.”
“My parents….?” She nodded, “why are they in America?”
Krystal sighed, I guess I have to tell them.
“When I was living in America an incident happened… It affected me and my family a lot.. My parents though were strong but I wasn’t so they thought that it’d be best if Jessica and I left.” Both of them nodded.
“What was the incident...?”
Krystal’s eyes teared…
“Well, the small problem was that my parents were fighting but the bigger thing..”

“DON’T!”

“For her?”

“Oppa, why did you do that?”

“I love you”

“It’s my fault.”

“I HATE YOU!”


All of them sat there crying, their hearts broke as they heard her story.
“We’re very sorry…” Through tears Krystal smiled.. “Gwenchana…”
Krystal saw a figure at the door. “Oppa, you’re back!” He nodded, he had just got there, seeing them crying he didn’t know what to do but just stand there.
They all gestured him to come in as they stood up.
“I guess we should leave now. We’re very sorry once again.. We’ll be here if you need us.” Krystal nodded and they hugged her before leaving.

Myungsoo awkwardly sat there as Krystal wiped her tears.
“Are you sure you’re okay? What happened?” He’s asked her that about ten times already. Not only because he was worried but he really wanted to know what happened.
“For the hundredth time, I’m fine oppa, don’t worry about it.”
Myungsoo nodded, “Arasso.” Krystal stared at Myungsoo for a while; he looked up and gave her a what’s up look.
“Oppa, I know.”
“Know what?” Myungsoo held his breath, she couldn’t have found out about who he feels, right?
“You stayed here with me last night and the night before and before.”
He sighed in relief, “How did you know?”
“I heard your conversation with the nurse.” She looked down at her hands, “Gomawayo..”
“Ohh.. Gwenchana. That’s what friends are for right?” But in Myungsoo’s mind he thought differently, I see you as more than a friend…

Myungsoo thought that maybe this was his chance. He leaned in closer towards Krystal, her eyes widened. What was he doing?
A figure stood watching them from the door, with his fists clenched tight.
He leaned closer and closed his eyes.


Finally, I'm back! WHAT? I WAS GONE? No, not really.. but i have been very busy with some family things so I apoligise very deeply.
But I have good news! I'm updating again and and and guess what, guess what. I don't know if you guys like him but I saw JAY PARK. OMG HOT HOT. I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS. OH, HE JUST RIPPED HIS SHIRT OFF LIKE BAM! Yeah, I went to his concert.. it was very good. If you guys live in Australia and saw him, tell me and how were your seats? I was at the second floor. OH and guys cheack out chill... They're this new debut band, tell me, yay or ney? I don't know, I'm not quite fond of them yet, maybe it's because i've seen darren so many times and he's getting on my nerves ( don't be offended if you like him)... i like k.e.n. though... so yeah.
Did I also tell you I'm slowly losing love for Kaistal.. I know right, how? Maybe it's because Kai is not really my bias anymore because I love them all or maybe because EXO haven't been doing anyhting yet, but i've been very fond of infinite and myungsal. So yeah.. maybe that's why Kai's not here yet... Sorry guys I will try to get into Kaistal again so i can feel the arcadian love!
Love you guys and thankyou for being patient. :) <3