Chapter 14

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

Krystal woke up and saw the book and her journal next to her.
She looked at the time and realised she woke up really early.
She grabbed her journal and wanted to write in it.
She flipped to the last page and it was full.
"Oh, what’s this?"
She started to read it and remembered what it was.


FLASHBACK

"Hmm, you love him, don't you?"
"I don't know mum... I just don't know."
She smiled at me, "You wanna know a way to find out if he's the one for you?"
I nodded; she got up and went to her room. She came out with a notebook in her hand.
"The way I found out if your father was the one for me was through a list."
A list...? I was really confused.
My mother saw my confused expression and chuckled at me.

She opened up her book to the last page.
"This is a list of things I want my love to do for me. Hmm... okay maybe I explained that wrong. Umm, okay. When I was younger I wrote a list, here is an example" She showed me the book.
1. Tell me that they love me.
"Your father told me he loved me, so I ticked it off. Once all of them are ticked then they are the one for you... Get it?"
I nodded but was still confused.
So, my mum is telling me to make a list of things I want oppa to do for me and if he does then I tick it off...
Oh I see now.
"Thanks mum." I ran to my room and grabbed my journal.
I flipped to the last page and started writing my list.
But what if oppa doesn't do any of it. Does that mean he is not the one for me?
That whole day I sat there writing down my list.

FLASHBACK END


Krystal carefully read the list.
She sat there thinking about everything.
As she looked at all the ticks she realised that one was left empty.
Oh, she thought to herself. Oppa didn’t do this one.
Is that why you are not here with me now?
This stupid list…


Kai woke up feeling good.
He was not only happy that he spent so much time with Krystal, but she finally called him oppa.
He went downstairs and happily greeted the maid.
“Good morning! Where’s umma?”
The maid bowed, “Good morning Kai, you’re mother had somewhere to go. So, she told me to make you bacon and eggs.”
Kai smiled, can this get any better?

“Thank you for the food: I’ll be leaving now.”
He went off thinking about Krystal.
He got to the front and saw Sohee waiting. He seemed to have forgotten about his girlfriend.
But next to her was a guy.
“Annyeong Oppa!”
“Annyeong, whose this?” He pointed to the mysterious person.
The person bowed. “Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Minho, Sohee’s cousin. It’s very nice to meet you.”
“Ah, I see. You too…”
“He came from America; apparently he’s close with Krystal.”
Kai was immediately jealous. This person who came from America knows Krystal?
What is their relation? Don’t tell me they were lovers.
Minho was good looking though, very good looking.

The three of them walked together to school.
“So, um Minho, how do you know Krystal?”
“Oh, umm. I don’t really like talking about it, but let’s just say we were pretty close.”
Kai nodded.
The walk was silent, all Kai could think about was Krystal and Minho’s relation back at America.
Minho thought about seeing Krystal again.
And Sohee thought about why Kai and Krystal were together yesterday and why Kai never told her.


FLASHBACK

“Oppa what are you doing tomorrow? Wanna go watch a movie together? We haven’t done that for a while.”
“Um, no I’m busy. Sorry.”
Kai use to always put whatever his plans were aside for Sohee.
“What? But… Can’t you cancel it?”
“I can’t.”
Sohee wanted to know what he was doing that was so important.

FLASHBACK END


Now she knows…
They stopped at the gate as they saw two people feeding each other.
All of them knew who it was, they looked at them full of jealousy.


Krystal was getting ready for school, until she heard the doorbell ring.
“Oh, who could that be?”
She opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Suho.
“Oppa, what are you doing here?”
“I came to pick you up.” Krystal couldn’t help but smile at his nice gesture.
“You didn’t have to… Well you’re here anyway. Let me get my bag first and we’ll go.”
He nodded and watched as she walked away.
He stood outside and looked through the door, her house was small and seemed cosy.

Krystal came out with her bag, “Let’s go!”
They walked together silently,  “So where’s Jessica and your parents?”
The question caught Krystal by surprise.
“Jessica is sleeping over at a friend’s house and my parents had somewhere to go.”

Suho nodded. “Have you eaten yet?”
She shook her head. “I’m not hungry though”
He grabbed her wrist and took her to the cafe. He bought himself and her muffins.
“Here,” He handed her the food. “Even if you’re not hungry you have to eat breakfast no matter what. Actually just eat when you want to cause you know YOLO, right?”
She was confused YOLO? What's that?"
"You Only Live Once." (For my stupid friend, who asked me to put YOLO in.. haha.)
She nodded and smiled, and gladly took the food, “Gomawa oppa. You’re so nice!”
They walked together smiling and feeding each other.

Yay, another update. This update is a little boring but yeah.. I sort of rushed it for some reason.. Haha. Um I hope you guys understand what's going on, because it does seem to be very confusing. Oh well, If you guys don't know then just ask. The person I requested a poster from closed her shop. :( So I made my own. It's bad... but at least I tried, right? Yay, I'm so happy thanks for subscribing, commenting and reading. I really really really really really appreciate it. And sorry about the YOLO part, as I stated before my friend made me put it in, because she recently started reading my story and yeah... She loves my story though, haha.

@preppymelissa hmm.. who is that oppa? I'm curious too. Haha, I see what you did there.. (hopefully you did do what I thought you did or else this would be a very embarrassing and awkward moment)
@InnalsmiShr Yep, the oppa will be revealed... soon? Nah, when i want to I will. Hehe
@Maryaa Yep, who knows whats gonna happen...
@minseo Yep.. He is. (i think) haha.