Chapter 3

Tears At Night (HIATUS: EDITING)

As class was going the teacher started to write notes on the board. Krystal sighed and Kai realised it. He took a glance at her and saw her squinting . What's wrong with her? Kai thought. Can she not see?
She then turned to him with a nervous smile. "Uh sorry but can I copy your notes from the board? I can't really see from afar."
Kai stared at her for a moment and smirked (you know the y smirk he does in one of the teasers where he dances by himself? >.< So cute. Fangirling right now... anyways). He then proceeded to write, but his arm was covering his whole book.
Krystal did not understand why he was doing this. "Um I can't see your work if you do that."
Without looking up he started to speak. "I never said you could copy my work, now could i?"
She became desperate. "Ahh, please  I really need to copy it. It's really important!"
"Tsk, like i'd care." He immediatesly went back to his work.
Aish, seriously. Krystal thought. Uhh what to do. She really needed this information. She squinted hard and tried to figure out each word.


After about 15 minutes Krystal finally got most of the notes, besides some blanks. She soon felt her head in pain. She held her head and became worried.
The bell then rang.
Ah, finally. I'm so tired and hungry, I need a rest. She slowly stood up and looked to the side.
"What the... How did he go out so fast? Eh, whatever."


As Krystal was walking she wondered who she was going to stay with at lunch. Back at her old school they would have groups or 'cliques', this made life easier for everybody. But around here she did not know how they sat.
She looked around to see Myungsoo looking at her. He smiled and gave her a signal to sit with him. She sighed in relief
"Hey again Krystal. You can join my group, if you want. They're friendly people." Next to him were six other guys and four girls, one of them being Sulli.
"I'll introduce you to them. This is Hoya, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo and Woohyun." He pointed to the guys. Wah they were all really good looking. and one of the guys looked like a girl. Haha, he's prettier than me! Krystal thought.
Sulli then started talking "and this is Luna, Amber and VIctoria and this here people is Krystal." Wow the girls were also really pretty, even Amber who she first mistakened to be a guy.


"Hey Krystal!" They all said in unison.
"Anyeong!" she replied with a big smile.
"so, how do you like this school?" Woohyun asked with a really cheesy smile.
"Um yeah it's a nice school. Oh, but can I ask you guys something?"
They all nodded. "You know Kim Jong In or Kai or whatever. Why is his name Kai and why is he so mean?"
"Kai? It is just his nickname, it's easier to call him that and yeah he's like that. He's the kingka, but don't you know about him already? I mean everyone knows Exo right?" Luna asked.
Krystal became confused. How was she suppose to know him if she just came to this school.
"Aniyo, I've never met him until todays class because i sit next to him now. Um, what's a kingka and what's Exo, is that his group name or something?" Krystal asked with curiousity in her voice, but she herself did not understand why she wanted to know.
Hoya softly chuckled and said "Kingka is uhh how do I explain this? It's like the most popular boys in the school and queenka is the most popular girls" He pointed to a table of pretty girls and boys. "Them"
I saw Kai holding hands with this really pretty girl. Ah, of course a kingka must have a queenka girlfriend.. She started feeling weird but just shook it off.
"And exo" Amber interrupted. "are they're group name, they do all these cool things. They're as you can say the coolest boys in the bulding...literally."
"Hey, what's that suppose to mean! We're cool too!" The boy that looked like a girl whined.
She couldn't help but laugh with the others, but she understood what Amber meant.
The bell rang and everyone said they're goodbyes and walked to their classroom.
Krystal slowly walked and saw in front of her Kai and his mystery girlfriend. She looked down at her feet and started to walk even slower.

 

Haha guys another.. boring and short chapter. I will try my best to make it more interesting and longer. I seriously am sorry. This story sounded so good in my head.. but idunno what happened. Comment guys and tell me what you think of it and what I should improve on. AHHH I'M SO HAPPY. THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED AND PEOPLE WHO ARE EVEN SILENTLY READING. I LOVE YOU ALL.<3 <3 <3  haha, when I saw my subscribers i nearly cried... Yeah. Oh and i'm sorry if this story isn't sad like how the tag said. but i think it will be soon...maybe

@susanisgorjess  haha to be honest , i really like that pairing too. If this one is a success I'm thinking about making one with those two as the mains for sure. haha who knows how the end will turn out? I know I don't. Thankyou for liking my story though.
@SailorVenusYateb  oh that's a good idea. Thankyou for telling me I shall do that. I'm sort of a noob so yeah..
@Lanv20  Haha thankyou for viewing my story
@Noodlem  hmm... maybe and thankyou for liking my story
@InnalsmiShr  Thankyou. and weirdly enough me too. None of my friends like them together that much though :( . haha i love both myungstal and kaistal too.. I really don't know what i got myself into hehe