Chapter 8: TABIYANG? RIRIN? AND MRS. PARK?

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

TAEYANG’S P.O.V

 

 

 

Jiyong’s been acting weird the whole day and I know the reason why. I’ve never seen him like this before, not even once. I also think this is the first time that a girl’s been staying on his mind for a very long time. I wonder why he hates her so much? I know something happened, Ji will not act like this if there’s no reason why. “Should I call Ji?” I thought. I bring out my phone from my pocket, and before I ring Ji’s phone TOP hyung called me.

 

 

 

“Geez.” I answered hyung’s call. “Hyung. Why?” I said like I am not interested to talk to him. Well it’s true, I mean I need to ask Jiyong A.S.A.P!

 

 

 

“Yah. Is that the way you greet me on the phone?” I sigh, I forgot he’s my hyung. So I apologized to him.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

“So why did you call hyung?” I asked him immediately to finish our conversation.

 

 

 

 

“Go here in my place.” WHAT?!

 

 

 

“H-hyung, it’s 9:49 pm we still have classes tomorrow right?” It’s not that I don’t go out late at night because we have classes tomorrow...well I usually do that I’m just making an excuse so that I could finish my business with Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Just come here. And don’t give me that excuse.”

 

 

 

“I haven’t finished my homework yet.” I excused again. “He really is a block to everyone! He’s a block to my plan!”

 

 

 

“Then bring them here. Stop making excuses, you will never win to me.” I sighed out of defeat. I  said okay and went off to his place.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I called Taeyang coz I know something’s not right in here. I’ve been waiting i vain in our living room, seriously what’s taking him so long?! I impatiently waits for him, I tried to calm myself. I ring his phone, he’s not answering. “Answer the freaking damn phone Youngbae!” I stood up and walk back and forth until he finally answers the phone call.

 

 

 

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?” I heard a knock from my door as I see him in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m here.” He immediately hangs up the phone and went inside my mansion even though I did not tell him to do so. How arrogant! Sometimes, Taeyang is not the nice guy at all! I closed the door and saw him walking to the kitchen to get some cold beers. He’s walking towards my direction as I reach my hand to him, but he just look at me.

 

 

 

 

“Mueoseulyo? (What?)”

 

 

 

 

“Give me my beer.” Looking at him with WHAT-THE-HELL-GIMME-MAH-BEER!

 

 

 

 

“Go get your own.” Then he sat down on the couch drinking the beer. I did not mind going to the kitchen anymore because this guy infront of me pisses me off already. I saw a bag on the ground. “Tch. I guess the kid will stay for tonight.”

 

 

 

 

"You've decided to stay here for tonight huh?" I smirked at him.

 

 

 

 

"Do I look like I have a choice? OBVIOUSLY NOT!"

 

 

 

 

 

“I disturbed you with something, did I?” he looks back to me and yes, as I can see in his eyes he’s really mad at me. I’m sorry okay? It’s just that I need to figure out everything. Jiyong’s been acting so weird! He never listen to our stories, he’s spacing out more now, he don’t talk to us properly, and he even ignored every single hot girls in the school today! THE GOD REFUSES TO MAKE LOVE WITH THE ES! OH MY GOD!!! Now that’s something to be in the front page tomorrow!!! This is crazy. I know Youngbae is Jiyong’s friend so I have a feeling that he knows everything.

 

 

 

 

“Obviously yes! Why did you even call me huh?!” Taeyang forgetting that I am his hyung, he raises his voice to me. How dare he?!

 

 

 

 

“Youngbae-ah, it’s not polite for you to talk to me like that. Even though I disturbed you, you should’ve not talk to me with that kind of tone.”

 

 

 

 

 

He let out a sigh realizing that I’m right. WELL I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! “I’m sorry hyung. It’s just that!! ... *sigh* nevermind.”

 

 

 

 

“Come on. Spill it out now.” I threw a cushion right exactly in his face.

 

 

 

 

“Ouch! What will I tell you??” He threw the cushion back, he again raising his voice. I did not mind it, as long as I get what information I need.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Tell me everything! You must know why Jiyong’s like that a while ago in school he’s you’re bestfriend!!” I grab all cushions I can get and throw it to Taeyang, every throw he will always get hit.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know okay! Ouch hyung! ".....still not stopping “Hyung! Stop throwing me those pillows!”

 

 

 

 

“I will not stop until you tell me.”

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you I don’t know EVERYTHING. All I know is that Sandara Park got him in trouble when they first met in the bookstore at the mall!” “Wait what??! They met already!? How? When?! WHY!?” That’s the only time I stopped throwing Taeyang cushions, not because I told him I will stop if he tells me everything but I was clearly shocked.

 

 

 

 

 

“They already met? Why did you not tell us about this?” I once again, threw the cushion with more force.

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t. I came by to Jiyong’s house a while ago before heading here, I talked to Butler Han about this and he told me that Ji’s father received a message or something that he’s been making some stupid things in the bookstore that made the customers shock. His father was alarmed that’s why he scolded him again, but Ji explained that it was all wrong and that he don’t even know Sandara, which is correct because that was last Saturday.”

 

 

 

 

So that’s why huh? He’s been acting so weird so that he could revenge to the girl?? But why? Why would he even bother himself planning his revenge when he could just go to the Principal’s office and let the girl out of the school. Why would he even waste his time?? AND WHY WOULD HE EVEN KEEP THIS AS A SECRET?! This is so unsual since we never keep secrets to ourselves unless it's really confidential, like mostly if there's a family problem. BUT DANG! Sandara Park is not part of his family right?

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung. What are you thinking?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing. Jiyong... this is his first time right?” he nodded and also he added...

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s why I made up some excuses on the phone. I want to talk to Jiyong so I would know everything.  I know Ji, he’s planning something.”

 

 

 

 

“I know. I’m exactyly thinking what you are thinking.” We’re place in silence, we’re in deep thoughts thinking every possibility WHY. Until something pops out in my brain.. Taeyang seems to understand what I just thought. He smiled at me, and smiled at him back.

 

 

 

 

“Could it be that Jiyong-....”

 

 

 

 

“likes Sandara Park?” I finished his statement.

 

 

 

..

....

......

 

 

 

C.L’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, aren’t we going to tell Bom and Dara unnie about this?” Minzy said while scanning her favorite magazine.

 

 

 

Minzy and I recently made a decision, we want to be in Kangnam High School. We are lucky enought that the school still accepts transferees, but even though we’re late to pass our application forms, they will still accept us... and you know why.

 

 

 

“Aniyo. Not yet. It’s not yet the right time to tell them about everything.” The reason why we suddenly want to transfer to Kangnam is that, we wanted to be with our unnies. Minzy and I wants to spend our high school life with them at Kangnam. Truth is, we really don’t like to enter Kangnam before because of course the students there are so.... after money, name, and fame! But since our unnie is there, at least we have each other... I have true friends.

 

 

 

 

Our parents agreed to this since ever since I started schooling they want me to be in Kangnam but I chose to be in an exclusive all girls school... same as Minzy. And oh by the way, Minzy will stay here until next week coz her parenst are out of the country for their business trip. It’s always like this, Minzy will stay here for a week, sometimes longer than that. That’s why she’s like my younger sister already.

 

 

 

I was bored watching cartoons so I grab my macbook and check my e-malls. I receive a lot of e-mails from my friends back in France also to my close friends from my former school. “Omo. Who’s this?” I saw an e-mail coming from someone I do not know. I opened it and was schocked! OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!

 

 

Fr: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Sub: WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT PLAYING WITH ME? >J

 

 

(Keke!~ Imaginge there are photos and links from websites are appearing in the e-mail. Also the e-mail addresses are purely fake! :D )

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” I close my macbook immediately and throw it to my bed. Minzy went beside me and asks me what’s wrong. “Nothing. I-I just.. nothing.” Minzy gets up and went to my bed to open my macbook.

 

 

 

“Aniyo. DON’T OPEN THHAAAAAA---“ then boom! She opens it and SAW EVERYTHINGG!!! She looks at me with her eyes and mouth widely open.

 

 

 

 

“I told you not to open! See! Are you okay? You’re not supposed to see that thing.” She nodded and went back to see my laptop again. Aigooo! She’s still a minor for this! I hide my face to my pillow. THIS IS EMBARRASSING! Who dared to send me e-mails like that?!!! Aishhh! 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, stop hiding your face. It’s okay.” She chuckled. Aiiiiyyy! This is more embarrassing! What would she think now? TT_TT

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom unnie help me!!!!”

 

 

 

..

....

......

 

 

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

“Of course, we’ll stick to the plan Bom. I will make him fall in love with me, and break his heart. And if I achieve that, you’ll get your sweet revenge.”

 

 

 

I remember what happened in the mini park. I cannot hide my excitement! This is going to be fun, a new adventure for me! But I was kinda hurt by Bommie, my bestfriend’s not trusting me?? Tch. I’m good at scheming and playing! I can do this! Even if I’m not a player like Jiyong, I know how to play this game because.... I JUST KNOW I’M GOOD AT IT! Like duh! Acting is my forte! Kekeke!~

 

 

 

 

“Why are you grinning?” Mother looked at me in the mirror while combing my hair. This is what we actually do before when I was a kid. She would stay by my side, sing me a lullaby, read me a story until I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

“No reason. I just missed this mother.” I smiled more widely, but she just chuckle. My mother looks so beautiful, she has very nice pearl skin tone like mine, a very defined v-line (jaw line), her pointy nose, her long lashes, her innocent eyes and her sweet pink colored lips which is also resembles mine. We’re really look alike. Before I remember when I was in 3rd grade, we went to my school to celebrate foundation day and all of them thought that she’s just my older sister. And still now, it looks like she never gets old. Kekeke!~  

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom. Have you ever thought of getting revenge on someone?” Unnie ‘s looking at me with a big question mark on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

“Once.” She sheepishly smile. “Really omma? To whom? When? Why? And How did it work?” I asked her in a pace mode. Before answering my questions, she finishes combing my hair first. After combing my hair I look back to see her face to face. She tucked my hair to the back of my ears.

 

 

 

 

 

“To the man who nearly ruined my life but failed. It was when I was in high school when I first met him. He’s they typical bad boy student. He’s arrogant, he acts cool in fron of many girls. But I don’t care at all.” I patiently listens to her story. We both laid in my bed but still face each other face to face, her right arm under my head.

 

 

 

 

 

“What did he do to you mom?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, one day at the cafeteria I am having my lunch with my friends, I told them I will just go and get some ice cream.. You know in cafeteria when it’s lunch break right? Too many people are crowding the cafetria. Since I am small that time, and everyone is like pushing me back and forth I stepped on someone’s foot I tried to move my foot away from the guy’s foot but I just can’t. I was raising my hand because I know in any minute the ice cream will fall out of its cone. Unfortunately for me, 3 girls pushed me backwards which made me stepped on the guy’s foot harder. I heard him gasping from pain and telling him I’m sorry when another guy pushes me back even more... do you know what happens next?”

 

 

 

 

“Aniyo. What mother?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I fell down to the floor with the guy and my ice cream accidentaly went off to the man’s uniform.”

 

 

 

 

“OH MY GOSH! And then what happened?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well, of course being the most popular jock guy in the school he humiliated me in front of the school buddy.”

 

 

 

 

“What happened omma?” Ottoke, I suddenly feel excited about my mom’s interesting story keke!~

 

 

 

 

“He kicked me. He even spits on me.” Mom is smiling?? HOW COULD SHE SMILE IF THE GUY SPITS ON HER!!? How dare he is!

 

 

 

 

“What!?? What did you do then?”

 

 

 

 

“I stood up of course. I cannot humiliate my self more if I will not fight back right? What I did was..... I went near him, grabbed his collar and gave him a peck on the lips.” She’s chuckling. Please tell me she’s not lying, please tell me!

 

 

 

 

“Mom, was that some serious story or not?”

 

 

 

 

“Of course it is. I just remember that moment, I showed him in his face and to everyone’s face  that he’s just a nobody to me and that he can’t have me with his sweet fake tactics like the other girls.” OMG I LOVE MY MOM! She’s a bad !!! You rock mother! I could not believe my mom’s like this before.

 

 

 

 

“Well, what happened when you kissed him mom?”

 

 

 

 

“He just stood there, frozen and shocked. I even wrote something to his uniform using the ice cream.”

 

 

 

 

 

“What did you write?”

 

 

 

 

“Scored. 1-0” HAHAHAHA! Seriously! My mom really is a bad , no wonder I have that personality too! We both laughed as she gets up my bed and fix my bedding.

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank You omma for sharing the story.” I kissed her to her left cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s just the beginning princess. But that’s not the revenge I was talking about.” WHAT? That’s not the revenge?! Then what is it???

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Then what is it omma?”

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s time for bed little princess. There’s still more time to tell you the whole story.” She kissed my forehead and smiled to what she whispered. She then turned off the lights and said good night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Rule #1: Be a . I’ll tell you tomorrow why.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Hello everyone! I'm back! How is everyone? I'm sorry for the late update, but here's a new chapter for everyone. I'm still trying to write as many as I can but I still can't double update. ;______; I'm still not doing well though. Keke!~ Btw, what do you think of Dara's mom? Isn't she the coolest? Keke!~ Comments and Subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3

 

 

 

HELLO TO MY OLD LOVELY AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!:

 

 

 

 

thank you all so much!! <3 

*red highlited subscribers are the new ones!*

FEW MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

FORMSPRING 

http://www.formspring.me/iamtheamiwave

FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/amicahfrancesantonio

TWITTER

https://twitter.com/#!/IamGswagon

 

so there's pretty much for you guys to keep in touch with me. <3

 

 

PAPA YG FINALLY RELEASES THE OFFICIAL TRAILER OF BIG BANG'S ALIVE WORLD TOUR! WHAT EXCITES ME MORE IS THAT, THEY PUT PHILIPPINES ON THE LIST! KYAHHHH!~ I CAN'T STOP SPAZZING RIGHT NOW. WHO ELSE ARE HAPPY BESIDES ME?? 

 

 

 

♥♥♥