Chapter 4: THE REUNION AND THE KANGNAM

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

TOP'S P.O.V








Finally! The bell rang, I really hate attending my chemistry class. I hurriedly go to Jiyong and Youngbae's room since I am they're senior coz I'm one year older than them. I saw them in the hallways talking when Jiyong saw me coming.







"What took you so long?" gave them our bro handshake.







"Teacher problem. Where's Seungri and Dae? They must be here already."







"Aisht! We're going to be late. Where are they?!" Jiyong again being impatient is getting displease. I'll give you a little information about us. There's five of us and we are called BIGBANG. Of course there's me the oldest and most handsome keke~, there's our leader well he's the richest among us and he's the most popular too, Jiyong, Youngbae the gentleman and the nicest, Daesung almost like Youngbae only weirder, and the maknae Seungri who wants to be like Jiyong, he's the annoying one. We just met when our parents became friends to some dinner gathering for elite people. Then one day Jiyong's mom invited all of us for a lunch so that's the time we met. Jiyong that time is not very sociable, he did not join us playing in their backyard, he was just watching us while holding his robots. Though time passes, that shyness side of him was gone. That means, we grew up together, we're like brothers. We share everything and we don't keep secrets to each other.







Youngbae saw them arriving from different direction. The usual thing we do when we meet is our bro handshake. Lots of people mistaken us that we're in a fraternity.. well coz you know in frats they usually have their handshakes right? But no, we hated being involve to any fraternities and gangs. It's so uncool, like are you nuts?? we're sons of the richest!









"Let's go!"







...

...
 

 



"Ji. Are there girls coming?" Youngbae asked. This is the weirdest fact you will know about Youngbae, HE DISLIKES GIRLS. He don't hate them but he dislikes them. He just find himself uncomfortable with girls around but nahh he's not gay. Tch such a waste for a good-looking guy.







"What kind of question is that Bae? Of course! You know I can't live without 'em. Besides let's all play tonight! There's no classes tomorrow!" This is clearly Jiyong's idea, even before if we don't have classes or if it's holiday and weekends, he would invite us to his little play room and then he will invite some of his hoes to join us. Well it's a small house (it's small for me since I used to live in mansions, but it's already big for ordinary family) with 3 rooms, kitchen and a living room and of course the little play room in the basement. We sometimes stay here if we don't want to go home or we're pretty drunk and wasted and we don't want to get caught by our parents.

 


We all know the passcode of this house. Jiyong actually bought and designed this house, the reason is that half year ago he wanted to runaway from his father after he contracted Jiyong to marry his friend's daughter. Jiyong was tied with the situation, you see his father and him are not really in good terms. Jiyong have always wanted to be at least recognized by his father in a "good way" so he agreed with him. As his true friends we know Jiyong did it for the sake of his relationship with his father and did not really want to marry the girl so we helped him to get out of this sh*t. His father though was disappointed at him and never talked to him unless he is in deep trouble.

 

 


"Youngbae, don't worry too much okay? Just do your usual act." I taught him a technique. Since he really don't want girls around him, I told him to just act as if he's not interested with them and has a higher standard. When I say higher standard, it means ladies not es... Youngbae unlike Jiyong have respect to girls.

 

 


"Arasso." Youngbae irritatably answered.
 

 

 

 

"We're here."

 


..

....

......

 

 



BOM'S P.O.V

 

 

"Why isn't that girl texting me? Aissht!" I'm peeking up to my phone for 9988768256986th time already!

 

 



"Dara-ah, where are you when I needed you most?! Uhhh." frowning like a kid. I find myself ringing her phone, I've sent her numerous numbers of text messages already. Is she somehow getting a revenge on me? The last time I talked to her was when I told her about me and Ji.

 

 

 

*ring* *ring*

 

The number you have dialed is busy at the moment

 

 

"AISSSHHHTT!! Nevermind! Tch."

 

 

 

...

.....

......

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

"Hayyy. Soo tireeedd." I throw myself to my bed and looked at the time. It's already 10pm, I just got home from the mall with my mom. I was so bored a while ago while waiting for Butler Lee. Is it hard to research about him? He's just Kwon Jiyong, he's not even popular does he? Nahhh. I don't think so! If he's popular I should know about him right?? Right?? RIGHT!

 

 

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

 

"Who's there?"

 

 

 

"Dara-ah." It's my mom.

 

 

"You can come in omma."

 

 

 

"Hello my princess, you must be so tired?" she's sitting on my bed, patting my back and smiling at me. My mother looks so beautiful, she's like a goddess. No wonder why appa fall in love with her.

 

 

"Neh, I am dead tired omma. How about you?"

 

 

 

"I am too, but by looking at you I don't feel tired anymore." geez my mother is so cheesy. kekeke!~ I just giggled and told her to rest now. She nodded and went back to their room. I rested for minutes and felt that I need to give myself a cold shower to freshen me up. After that nice cold shower, I put on some clothes and get back to my bed. I turned my head near my window and saw my phone in the table. I had the urge to get it and was awe when I saw 29 missed calls and 13 text messages.

 

 

"Ige mwoya?! (What's this?!) Who could this be?" I opened my inbox and saw Bom's text messages, she's also the one who called me 29 times!" Tch now she feels what I feel when she don't reply to my text messages. I texted her.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Why suddenly sending me 13 sms and calling me 29 times huh?" She replied fast. I guess she's not busy now.

 

 

"Yah! Are you scolding at me now?"

 

 

"Naneun dangsineul paejianheumyeon anieyo. pabo! (I'm not scolding at you. Stupid!)"

 

 

"Whatever. I just want to let you know that Jiyong talked to me." What's wrong with her? She should be moving on now right? Really stupid Bom. -____-

 

 

"I told you to move on already! Yah! Are you seeing him again? Are you two back together?!"

 

 

 

"Meuya?! (What?!) Of course not!" I sigh for relief! Tch. If she get back together with him I swear I'll kill her!

 

 

 

"Good! Let's talk tomorrow, you should be sleeping now. It's already late, you still have classes tomorrow."

 

 

 

"We don't have classes tomorrow."

 

 

 

"Waeyo? (Why?)"

 

 

 

"Freshmen Orientation, it's where our school welcomes the new comers. Aigoo. I don't know where to go tomorrow."

 

 

Eh? They have that? Anyways. "I know that. Then call CL and Minzy to go out."

 

 

"Duh. We don't go to the same school. Besides, I don't want to disturb them okay? Yah let's talk tomorrow. I'm tired. Annyeonghijumusaeyo! (Goodnight!)"

 

 

 

"Arasso. Goodnight!" Hmmm. If she have no classes then tomorrow I could go to her place and talk about that guy! Maybe I could call the girls too! They will not say no to me since they missed me. Uhuh uhuh. I'm so clever. Kekeke!~

 

 

 

Wait why is Butler Lee not giving me information about Kwon? Tch. I need to find him now. "Ani. He must be sleeping now. Ani ani ani, don't disturb him" I went back to my bed when someone knock to my door.

 

 

"Miss Park, are you still awake?" perfect he's not yet asleep.

 

 

"Yes gold fish ahjussi. You can come in." Butler Lee opened the door and was looking at me apologetically.

 

 

"Miss Park I'm so sorry for delaying my assignment. Here's the research, all you need to find out from Mr. Kwon Jiyong is right there but if you need some more information just call me and I'll do it." I smirked like Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians.

 

 

"It's time for me to know you Kwon Jiyong." I thought. I looked at Butler Lee and gave him a sweet smile. "Thank you gold fish ahjussi, but why are you only giving me this now?

 

 

"You'll know tomorrow Miss Park. I need to go so you can have your rest now."

 

 

I just nodded to him yet I'm so curious on what he said. I'm thinking if I will read this research now.. I'm tired. BUT! I think I can do this. I started reading the first page and my mind is like OH MY EFFING GAHD! SO THIS IS KWON JI YONG?! I saw his pictures, and yes he is a very good looking guy suits for his image as son and only heir of Kwon Jung Ha and Kwon Ji Mae, a bachelor and top class cassanova. I see, that's why he just left my bestfriend just like that, he's a playboy. "Tch he's good outside but not in the inside." I wonder why girls still go crazy about him when they already know that he's a playboy? Such dumb women. I read every single information carefully so that I could do well in my plan. So he has friends, 5 of them and they are called what?!! BIGBANG? What the hell was that name? It's like a boy band! Eww gross. Anyways, they are all from very well known family. There's Choi Seung Hyun, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seung Hyun. Their parents are very close and their companies are joined together which made them the most successful companies in this generation. Wow. I thought it's my only father who can be that successful. I mean, they're nothing to my father. I'm not being boastful here, just stating a fact. My father's a multibillionaire, we make big internationally. We hit markets all over the world. Kekeke!~ Maybe I could just buy Jiyong and make him my slave to get my revenge, that would be easier. But hell no! I will not just make it easy for him! He needs to pay!

 

 

 

 

I'm done reading all of the information indicated in the paper. It's pass 3am already, whew! That's tiring but fun! "Wait I have plan!" a bright idea again pops in my mind, I grab my phone and sent CL and Minzy sms saying..

 

 

CL-roo and baby Mingki

Are you guys free tomorrow?

Can you go to Bommies place at 10am?

Please?? *insert puppy eyes here*

Kekeke!~ I miss you guys!

 

-D.

 

 

 

Message sent! Kekeke!~ this is the start of my plan. First I need to gather my army! I know my girls are ready for something bold and adventurous. "Dara-ah why are you so brilliant?" and then I fell asleep with my thoughts.

 

 

 

 

....

......

........

 

 

 

It's 8am in the morning, I stand up and spread out my curtain. "Aiyyy. Such a beautiful day." smiling sheepishly. I go downstairs and greeting everyone I meet in the hallways. 

 

 

"GOODMORNING EVERYONEEEE!! Jeongmal hulryunghi jalhaesso! (You did a great job!) Please work harder." never did my smile disappear. I need to make my day good because I'm going to meet my friends today.

 

 

"Goodmorning Miss Park." Butler Lee greeted me and bowed to me with 90 degress.

 

 

 

"Gold fish ahjussi, I forgot to thank you about my favor. Kamsahamnida (Thank you)." I also bowed to him 90 degress.

 

 

 

"If you don't mind, can I ask why are you asking me to do a research about the guy?" I just smiled at him, aigoo ahjussi if you only know why. Tch.

 

 

 

"He owes me a lot. It's time for him to pay." I winked at him. "Butler Lee ask Shin Ye to prepare my bath, I want to have a sweet strawberry like scent in my restroom okay? Put candles too! I want to have a good aroma for my good mood today. " he made a nod as a signel for yes.

 

 

"Omo. Where's mom an dad?" i asked myself in low tone voice but a maid still heard me and she answered me "They just left Miss Park. They're off to work, Mrs. Park will come back here after lunch." Eh? It's only 8am, aren't they too early for work? "Arasso. Thanks."

 

 

 

After eating my breakfast, I went back to my room to take a bath. It's already 9:45am! Aishh, I did not notice the time again. I quickly get myself done and look for my favorite pants and plain white tees and my favorite shoes from Jeremy Scott. I put on a light make up and blow dried my hair. This is me, simple but sophisticated, well I look sophisticated in any clothes I wear.  It's exactly 10:15am, my phone beeped thrice.

 

 

Minzy:

 

Dara unnie, CL unnie and I are in Bom's place already.

Why do you want us here?

 

 

CL:

 

Wifey, why did you send us here without noticing Bom unnie?

She spank at us! TT_TT aigoo!

Can we go home now?

 

 

BOM:

 

Yah! Ssantoki! What is CL and Minzy doing inside my house?

They told me you want them to be here.

I'm still sleepy then they woke me up!

You are so dead!!!!

 

 

HAHAHA! I'm laughing my off while running to my car. They're all just so priceless. Aigoo!~ I did not bother to reply to their text messages since I'm only 10 minutes away from Bommies house. I have the research paper with me. Are you curious why? Well it's a secret. Nope, I'm not gonna tell you! Ohhh okay here's my plan. First, I'm going to convince the girls to help me with my plan. But I will not tell you what my plan is, just for now everything is a secret. Kekeke!~ I'm so excited about this, this is what I do back in USA... me and my friends like to scheme. That's why I am really confident about my plan. My car stopped as we reached Bom's house. I saw CL and Minzy's car not too far away from ours. I went out of the car and proceed to the door.

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

 

 

I smiled and greeted Han Seng ahjumma. Han Seng ahjumma is Bom's nanny ever since she was born.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Han Seng ahjumma. Remember me?" she was schocked by my appearance so she hugged me tight.

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ssi?! It's been a long time since I saw you. Omona, come inside. Bom and your friends are upstairs."

 

 

 

"Ahjumma can you lower down your voice? They don't know I'm back in Korea. I want to surprise them keke!~" I lower down my voice too so that no one will notice I'm here. She just nodded to me. "I will go now ahjumma. Kamsahamnida."

 

 

 

I'm looking like a detective or a police in a mission. I'm walking without silently so it will not trace any sound. Bom's room is just 2 rooms away from the right hallway. I heard Bom's voice, keke she's pissed off. "Aishhhh! That girl really aigooo. I'm still sleepy." Bommie making a crying sound but fake. "Unnie we did not know, we're sorry. Dara unnie just texted us but she did not say anything why. We must go, go back to sleep." I heard Minzy.. they're walking out from Bom's room when..

 

 

 

"You're not going anywhere." I utter with monotone voice. Bom's head turned in my direction and their eyes went wide. They were all in shock and I let out a chuckle. "What? You're not going to welcome me?" Bom jumped to me and they all hug me while jumping. I swear I need to see a doctor after they shouted near my ears and I think they gave me an injury at my back. "My back hurts!" Geez, they're really happy when they saw me.

 

 

"Yah let go of me now."

 

 

 

"Unnie! When did you come back here?"

 

 

"Are you staying here for good?"

 

 

"bla bla bla bla bla bla bla" they asked too much, I can't understand all of they're saying.

 

 

"Dara!"

 

 

"YAH! Slow down you three. I can't answer all of that if that's how you ask me. I came home just the other day and yes I'm here for good."

 

 

 

"KYAHHHHHH!!!!!! Oh my gosh! I cannot believe this!" everyone's shouting and feeling so elated about the news. I am happy to see them happy, especially Bom.. after what happened to her, it's just horrible.

 

 

 

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us you're going home?" Bom suddenly asked. Aigooo. Should I tell the truth or not? Ani! She will scold me if I told her I forgot to tell her.

 

 

"I want to surprise you guys." I smiled at them unsurely I hope Bom will believe me. "Please believe me. Please believe me."

 

 

 

"Aigoo! You don't need to surprise me! I missed you!!" she did! She hugged me and laughed.

 

 

 

We talked and we talked about how are things going in USA. We shared secrets, we laughed our off when Minzy told us her story about she fell down at their school's auditorium and so on and so forth. It's nice to do things like this again.

 

 

"Bom, how about you are fine now?"

 

 

"I'm fortunately getting in there. I realised how jerk Jiyong really is."

 

 

"Who? Who's Jiyong? CL asked.

 

 

"Bom's ex boyfriend. Kwon Jiyong." I told her. CL and Minzy's jaw dropped their eyes not blinking.

 

 

"Waeyo? Why are you acting like that?"

 

 

"Y-your e-ex boyfriend unnie? The Kwon Jiyong of Kangnam High School?" Minzy asked with disbelief.

 

 

"The one who's rich and hot guy? H-how??!" Why are they being like this? There's no reason for them to act like that. What the hell is Kwon Jiyong. Yes I've seen his pictures and yes he's hot but that doesn't mean he's perfect. Duh! I hate him. Bom giggled with their reactions feeling so amused about them.

 

 

"Yah close your mouths. Yes he's my ex. But I'm so unlucky we did not lasts longer."

 

 

"But why?" they both asked at the same time. I voluntary share the whole story. After hearing what has just happened their mood suddenly changes. They started cursing Jiyong, saying that he's a jerk and doesn't have a heart and bla bla bla. Tch. Now you know why I hate him huh. I searched for my bag and get the folder . I threw it in the middle, all in front of us.

 

 

"What's that?"

 

 

"Open it." Bom opened it while the two of them go to Bom's side. "I've asked Butler Lee to research about Kwon Jiyong. All of the information I needed was in there."

 

 

"But why?" Bom again asked me. She's too curious, her brows furrowed and her eyes directly to mine.

 

 

"Do you really know why?" they all nodded.

 

 

"You see, I have a plan-" I was about to spill out everything when Bom stopped me as if she knows my plan.

 

 

"Stop! Whatever you are planning stop it now right here." WHAT?! What's wrong with her?

 

 

"I've been planning for this for a week already! Everything's going on my way, I'm prepared okay? I just need you three to help me."

 

 

"We don't need to do this!"

 

 

"YOU. NEED. THIS. BOM." I held her hands while looking at her eyes intently. Bom looked away, she's sighing.

 

 

 

"Unnie, I think you need to listen to Dara unnie's plan. He badly hurt you."

 

 

"Agree. And as if you don't know Dara unnie. She's good at scheming, so I think she will be successful at this."

 

 

Thank you for supporting me CL-roo and Mingki. "Bom listen to me. This is for you. You don't need to do anything but to support me okay? Let me do this in my way."

 

 

 

She looks back at me "Fine. Spill it out."

 

 

 

 

I told them my whole plan, the two maknaes think it is a good idea and they're very excited about it. But Bom is not quite pleased about my plan. "Dara-ah are you crazy? Have you gone nuts? This is not a good idea at all."  Bom is just unhappy when she heard it. I sighed.

 

 

"Yah. Don't worry okay? I'll be fine. Just let me handle this for you."

 

 

"My bestfriend's getting revenge to the boy who broke my heart for me? You even dared to risk everything?"

 

 

"Yes. Just please agree with this. Please Bom." puppy eyes mode!!

 

 

"Unnie agree with her."

 

 

"Yes. We're here to help her so don't worry."

 

 

She let out a big sigh as a sign of defeat. "Okay." I hugged Bom and whispered to her ear "Thank you." she chuckled. Whew! I feel relieved, I thought she will not accept the plan. So I have my army now! Kekeke!~ Should we proceed to my second plan? MWAHAHA. Evil smirk + evil smile = EVILISH EVIL. devil

 

 

I felt my phone vibrated so I took it out from my pocket and saw mom's message.

 

 

Mom:

 

Where are you? Your father needs to talk to you.

Go home safely.

 

 

"Who's that?"

 

 

"Mom. Hey I need to go, my father was waiting for me. I'll just talk to you guys soon okay? Annyeong!" I hurriedly went back to our mansion.

 

 

 

..

...

....

 

 

"Dara-ah remember why you came back here?" appa is now asking me. We are all in the living room, me mom dad Butller Lee and Shin Ye unnie.

 

 

"Yes. Because you wanted me to continue my study here?"

 

 

"Yes. Have you decided what school do you want to enter?"

 

 

"Oh aniyo. I don't really much know what good schools are here in Korea."

 

 

"Arasso. Butler Lee?" Butler Lee held out  3 black folders.

 

 

"Here's a list of schools here. I picked them out, these are the best schools here in Seoul." I looked at the list, they are arranged alphabetically. Nahhh. Not that. Nope! Surely not! Ehhh. I can't pick! Wait! What school is Bom and Jiyong attending again?

 

 

 

".....The Kwon Jiyong of Kangnam High School"

 

 

"Appa, I want to study in Kangnam High School." I sheepishly smiled at him, he smiled at me back.

 

 

 

"How did you know about Kangnam High School? I never though you would like that school."

 

 

"Bom's in there. What's wrong with that school appa?"

 

 

"I thought you hate to socialize with rich kids? That's why I did not put Kangnam in the list. Did you know that  that school is owned by Kwon Jung Ha and Sam Sang Ki. Do you know them?"

 

 

"Aniyo. I have a brief background about Kwon Jung Ha." I looked at Butler Lee coz he's the only one who knew I researched about his son.

 

 

"Princess, do you really want to enter that school? We could send you to exclusive girls school." Omma interrupted our conversation.

 

 

 

"Omma it's fine. Besides Bom is there, she's my bestfriend I'll be fine don't worry okay?" I gave them an assuring smile. Appa now fixed my application letter, he agreed to me. I know I have to bear the fact that Kangnam is for rich kids. I don't really like to socialize with people like that, I always knew they're all plastic dolls and will just befriend you for your name and popularity... well except for my friends of course. This is part of my plan though so I need to accept the consequences.

 

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

"So when am I going to start appa?"

 

 

 

"On Monday. You need to catch up with the lessons since you are 2 weeks late. Do well in school okay?"

 

 

 

"Of course appa. Thank You." I bowed at them and procees to my room.

 

 

 

This is it, my plan is starting in a good way. I have to prepare for Monday.  Finally, I'm going to see you Kwon Jiyong. You will regret everything. MWAHAHAA! I texted my friends and let them know that I'm going to start attending school on Monday they were all excited for me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom ah. See you on monday."

 

 

*A/N: Annyeonghaseyo everyone! New chapter is out! Sorry for delaying this keke. I will try to update again tomorrow arasso? Do you have any idea what is Dara's plan? Hmmm. If you know what Dara's planning drop it in comment box! Comments and subcriptions are highly appreciated! <3

 

HELLO TO MY SUBSCRIBERS!:

 

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFIC!

SARANGHAE

<3