Chapter 17: Sweet Jiyong?????

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

OMG! I DELETED CHAPTER 17 ACCIDENTALY!!! I AM SO SORRY GUYS! :( I wanna cry now! I stayed up late for that chapter. :'( 

I don't know what to do anymorreee. I will start writing all of it again. Wahhhh. T___T I'm so stupid. 

It will take me hours to think of it again. I might change some things since I cannot remember it all. :'(

I AM SO PISSEDDDDD!!!!! Since there's no retrieve button then i should re-write it :(

 

 

 

 

SANDARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"Show off!? Me?! What the hell! I didn't even try to impress everyone awhile ago! Tch!" That jerk!! That really jerk! I've never been humiliated in my entire life! Not just once. Ughhh why is my life like this? I want to cryyyy! I kick every stone I can see on my way. After some walks, I saw a mini park and stopped there. Finally I can rest for a minute. I sat on the swing alone, removed my heels and think of things that has happened during the past few weeks of my stay here in Korea. "What happened to me?" I'm Sandara Park and this is not me, I am a very nice and sweet girl and now look at me, I am such a mess and there's nothing to blame but that Kwon Jiyong!!!

 

 

 

 

I know I shouldn't be taking this seriously, but I am a girl! WITH FEELINGS like duh if you're just that sensitive. Men will never understand us. Tch. I just realised that all of this things most especially what happened a while ago will not happen if I didn't care! "If I am not stupid enough to -in in Bom's situation before during her hard times! If I am not that persistent to get revenge to that dragon! IF ONLY I DIDN'T MAKE IT A BIG DEAL THEN I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS HUMILIATING SITUATION!!!" I should've not researched about him, I should've not acted like that. I am so screwed up!

 

 

 

 

 

"He even considered me as a show-off. What the hell! People like me because of my personality not because I want to impress them! Paboyah!" AHHHHH!! I grabbed some stones from the ground and threw it in the air. I want to go home now and get some rest and forget all of this things. I want to talk to Shin Ye, she might understand me. "Shin Ye unnie!! Uwahhhh!" stomping my feet and crying like a baby. I wanna cry now but my eyes won't. I feel like my heart will explode in any minute because of sadness+embarrassment+hatred. I stayed a little longer than I expected I will be. It was late when I finally realised it's so damn cold tonight! I'm searching for my things when I remembered my things are left in his home "This is driving me crazyyyy!"

 

 

 

 

So here's the highlight of what happened to me tonight 1. Kwon Jiyong is unfortunately the owner of the house 2. Kwon Jiyong started to make me annoyed during dinner and created so much scenes... which are EMBARRASSING. 3. I was chosen to drag him out of the kitchen and convince him to join the game which leads to number 4. 4. He instantly made a move closer to me, he held my waist and whisphered crazy things to me! Worst thing is everyone saw that I blushed! 5. I'm so damn unlucky to pick that naughty consequence!! AHHH! Like of all of people inside that room, why ME?! Bom can do that, CL can do that too! No, not Minzy she's still young. Uhhh! Of course they guys can also do that but why ME?!! 6. Kwon Jiyong is my chosen partner. Like what the hell? I am so unlucky with choosing! 7. He made me look fool again in front of everyone thinking he can control me. Tch! But I didn't let that happen, I made my revenge... the stupidest one I could think of! Of course. -_______- 8. And nowwww, I am all alone here in a mini park and I don't know where exactly am I. I don't have my things with me because I am stupid. 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong" I blurted out while looking down in on ground. Kind of swaying the swing. I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling now. I'm thinking, what if I didn't come back here and just stayed in states? 

 

 

 

 

"You're gonna catch cold here you know.'

 

 

 

 

I looked up a little bit and saw a shadow covering me, I looked higher and saw the man whom I really really hate. "What the hell are you doing here?"

 

 

 

 

He did not answer me, but then I asked him another question. "How did you know I'm here??"

 

 

 

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, I wear my heels again and stood up much to my annoyance and just wanted to go away and leave him alone. But to my dismay, he stopped me, he grabbed my hand and then I looked at him. "What?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Sit down."

 

 

 

 

 

I sat down and rolled my eyes. He also sat down in the other swing beside me. We're both silent, we did not bother saying any words, not even a sigh is coming from our mouths. You will only hear the sound of cold breeze rushing into our body. The silence is killing me, it's making the aura awkward. I'm not used to it, usually when I'm with him we always fight, bricker, rant to each other but tonight is different. "Hell, this is sooooo awkward." I'm thinking if I will start the fight again or what. Minutes passed by and that's it for me! I cannot be like this forever. "Yah-"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

 

I widened my eyes because I was too shocked. Did he really utter that words? I suddenly looked at him but he wasn't looking back to me, he's just staring his front direction. Is this forreal? Like is this really a reality or am I dreaming? Really?? Kwon JIyong is apologizing to me? If only I could record what he said tch. "Are you just saying this because they told you to apologize to me?"

 

 

 

 

 

He clench his fist and look at me. "I apologized. What the hell do you want?"

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

"Do you think it's easy for me to say that word to you? Tch."

 

 

 

 

 

So I am right. He really don't mean what he said awhile ago. WTF. He's making me crazyyy!! What the hell am I thinking anyways? Tsk. "Just accept my apology so I can go home now." His next sentence caught me off guard. How can be so heartless? He was just forced to apology. That's right Sandara Park, stop dreaming that he will say sorry to you sincerely. You know how cruel he is anyways so why are you expecting so much? A lot of things come in my mind and it hurts my pride. I wanted to cry, I wanna scream so hard but I can't. I've decided to keep my mouth shut. I felt there are waters flowing in my eyes again. I wanted to control my tears but it keeps on flowing. I hid my face just so he cannot see it. My knees are shaking so is my mouth and my hands. This is how cry, I tremble so much, I cry like a lost kid. "Sandara, control yourself. Control yourself. CONTROL YOURSELF" I breathed in and decided to stood up and walk away from him.

 

 

 

 

He stood and called out for my name many times. SANDARA PARK. SANDARA PARK. I closed my eyes but did not look at him because if I did, I will completely lose it. I am away from the park now but he's chasing me. I have no plans of stopping, I want to tire him and then he will finally leave me alone. He follows me wherever I go and also he did not stop complaining. "Yah! Can you just stop walking!" He called me more, and hearing from his voice he's really really tired. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm tired okay!!!!!" there I stopped my tracks and after seconds I looked back to him. He's holding his chest, catching his breathe. I let out a big sigh and waited for him to be okay. As soon as he's fine I answered him back.

 

 

 

 

"You're tired? I'm tired too! I AM ING TIRED OF YOUR ATTITUDE! I don't care if I am hungry, or if I look so damn stupid and wasted, or I'm too damn tired! I just want to go home and get some long sleep so I could rest and then forget all of the things happened tonight and just start a new day when I wake up!!!" He's a little bit shocked and did not response. "Go home Jiyong." I told him with much lower voice. I turned back and continued to walk. I never heard any following footsteps on my back so I assumed he really went home. I let out a bigh sigh. "That jerk, he really left me?? I was just joking!!!!" Aishhh I'm so cold, my feet hurts, I am tired and I am hungry. I'm like a street person with nowhere to go. Minutes passed and I'm still walking. Gosh I don't know where am I going, I don't know what time is it but I am not scared. Streets in states are more scary than in Korea. I took a break from walking and sat for a while since I don't know where to go anymore. I took off my heels and checked my feet.. "Oh no. Blisters." I touched and groaned in pain. "Ouch!!" I'm not sure if I can take this any longer. I need help! T____T

 

 

 

 

 

As I walk down the streets again, I heard a car rushed down to my direction. I got so scared because I think it will hit me. "Wahhhhhh!!!! Yahhh!!!!!!!!!!!" the car stopped in a slant position in the road, it didn't move away. I saw the window was down and complained to the driver. "WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU IN DRUGS?! YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!" He did not response, I cannot see the driver because the street lights are just so stupid, it doesn't have a bright lightbulb and there's no light inside in the car too. "Yah!!! Watch where you're driving!!' 

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to turn around when he said "Go inside." This jerk is really persistent. "I told you to go home and stop chasing me." and then I turned back. I heard he opened the door and I am ready to hasten my tracks but he quickly carry me in a bridal position. "What the. yah! Put me down." I keep on spanking him and he's definitely avoiding them. As soon as he put me inside the passenger's seat he ran fast to go to the driver's seat. I was about to go out when he dragged me in and locked the door.

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing! This is crime you know!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?! Just shut up."

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going then?" I kinda calm down. Well, I felt a little thankful because my feet are really aching. He did not respond, aiuuuu. He's like this forever? "Can you please answer me?!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you please stop asking?! If you don't shut your mouth then I will seal your mouth!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh really? I'm not scared and if you're not stupid, I can still make sounds when you seal my mouth. Like duh."

 

 

 

 

"I shall kiss you then." WHAT?! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?! I wasn't able to answer him back because I remembered what happened in his house a while ago. I saw him smirked because he knew he won the rant battle again. I sighed and did not talk anymore. I just can't omg. He stopped the car in front of the mini park again. "We're here."

 

 

 

 

 

He went down the car and went at the back to get some things and preceded to the park. "Tch! He didn't even opened the door for me?! Right, who am I kidding." I opened the door and followed him, I saw many plastics are on the ground. "Alright. Done. Now sit."

 

 

 

 

 

I did what he told me to do so and he also sat down on the same swing he sat a while ago. "So what's this?"

 

 

 

 

"Eat." He brought out some snacks. Goshhh, there are burgers, fries, mojos, 2 large cokes. Uwahhh so many! I can see some chocolates and popcorns.. popcorns??! What the hell. Anyways I pretended not to care, but gosh look at these foods. Kyahhh! It's so mouth-watering! "I'm not hungry." He did not response, he got some fries and started to eat. Silence again took the place. I am gulping so hard just seeing him eating that fries and look at the burgers, they're so gigantic. "I told you to eat, the foods will melt." 

 

 

 

 

"I told you I am not hungry..!" I am persistent in pretending. My mind seems to control my hunger but my tummy can't, it made a sound out of nowhere *KKKRRRRUUUKK HORRKKK* Jiyong gave me a OH-REALLY-NOW look. "You're so stubborn." He gave me the burger and dive it with my mouth. Oh my goshhhh. Feelssss!!! The burger tastes so good!!! Uhhhh. "Whuurr dyed yuurr gerthh thursss?" I asked him while chewing, of course he did not answer again. 

 

 

 

"Where did you get this?" I asked him once I finished chewing my food. "Somewhere." I bite some of the fries and mojos. 

 

 

 

"Ehrrmm! Thurrss ihhs yuhrmehh" 

 

 

 

 

"Yahhh. Wharr arr uhrr north torlkingg tuhh mehhr?"

 

 

 

 

"Can you chew everything up and stop talking while eating? You're disgusting." He told me as I gulp the last bite with coke. Tch. Whatever, I am hungry okay?! 

 

 

 

 

"Are you done?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh." He compiled all the leftovers and stood up from the swing. "Where are you going to-"

 

 

 

 

He threw all of it in the trash bin. What the, there are so many leftovers! It's such a waste! Rich kids really don't know how many unfortunate kids can't eat thrice a day. I just sighed and rested. I reached for my right feet. "Aishhhh." Jiyong looked at what I am doing but I immediately sit back straight. 'What?'

 

 

 

He stood up and went to the car again. Seriously what's within his car? He always go back to it all over again. Once he was done he came back and sat down in the swing. He grabbed the sides of the swing and then he took my right foot. He removed my heels and threw it. "Yah! That's expensive!"

 

 

 

 

 

He get some cream gel medicine from the container and was about to put it on my blister when I refused and then I put down my foot. "Waeyo?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Just give me your foot.

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo. It hurts."

 

 

 

 

"Then it will hurt you more if you refuse to cure that. Pabo."

 

 

 

 

"Whatever." He took my foot again. I am kinda moving my foot because my blister is really big. "Yah! Stop moving your foot rabbit!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhh~~~"

 

 

 

 

 

When the right foot was done, he took off my heels and then threw it again and took my left foot this time. Gahhhh. I was shocked when I saw the blister, yuuuckkkk. Uhhh this is embarrassing! The skin is ready to peel off. He stopped a moment but then continued to apply some cream gel in my foot. "How did you know?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I've been watching you." I didn't heard exactly what he said because his tone is really low and he's really busy with my foot so I asked him again.. "What?"

 

 

 

 

"Nothing."

 

 

 

 

"Aiiuuuu, tell me!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What??! Why are you so stubborn?" He flicked his tongue. Geez, he's really hot tempered. After that he grabbed a pair of slippers from the plastic bag. Where the hell did he get all of this? "Oh wait." He peeled of 2 band-aid and put it on my feet. "Done"

 

 

 

 

 

"Drop that ing heels if you don't want to get blisters. And next time stop running away when you don't have anything. He threw me my bag and gave me the pair of slippers it exactly fits on mine and the slippers are really girly with a rabbit in it. Kekekeke. "Really? A Rabbit?"

 

 

 

 

"It's cute."

 

 

 

 

 

"You always tell me I'm a rabbit so I am cute now?"

 

 

 

 

 

"There are a lot of rabbits in the world. And you you're an exemption of them."

 

 

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

 

 

"What? Then stop asking me questions." 

 

 

 

 

"I still have one though." Yes I've finally decided to asked him about a certain thing. I just want to know if he's really sorry… But then I am prepared when he'll say no and he was just forced. "Yah." I called for his attention but he didn't bite it up. "If you're going to ask me if I can date you then I would say no."

 

 

 

 

I laughed and he just stared at me. "You're joking."

 

 

 

 

 

"Then what? If you're going to ask me if I like then obviously NEVER." Aishhh!! Why is he this arrogant again?? I prefer the cold and quiet Jiyong not a cold and arrogant Jiyong. Tch! "NOOOO!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to ask you about what you said awhile ago."

 

 

 

 

"What? If I like you? I told you never."

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!"

 

 

 

 

He giggled, he likes to annoy me so much huh? "Do you.. really mean what you said?"

 

 

 

 

"That I don't like you? YES."

 

 

 

 

"Aishhhh!!!!!!!! Fine!!! I will not ask anymore! You jerk." he laughed this time, he obviously knew what I'm going to ask but he keeps on changing it! I hate this man! I crossed my arms and whined because of irritation and did not talk. I chose not to look at him. After some time, he finally talked. "Yes. I'm sorry and this time I mean it."

 

 

 

 

"For what?"

 

 

 

 

"Huh?" He stared me WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN look. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you sorry for?" Huh, this time it's me who's going to annoy you dragon! Tch. 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? What is this?"

 

 

 

 

"Then apology not accepted."

 

 

 

"Yah!…. Aiuuu. Why are girls like that?! Huh? If men already told you what you want to hear then why should we explain it to you? Girls make things complicated." He let out a sigh first. I smiled, this man really is a stupid one.

 

 

 

"First of all you're obviously stupid, second, you're too oblivious of what girls feel. You're like that because you can get girls anytime you want but not really their heart. Yah. You should know that we are girls, even if some are or or hoe, we're all the same.. we have feelings you know. That's our difference, I have feelings and you don't and all you have is your goddam pride Kwon Jiyong." he was extremely speechless when I told him that. It's true, that's what he only have a goddam pride. He doesn't have a heart, well he has.. but a cold and cruel one. I should not judge him but I gotta teach him that. He needs to know how selfish he was for how many years since his existence.  We were both quite and the wind blows hard. My knees trembled and my hands and feet are freezing. I cannot move them more. T___T

 

 

 

 

Jiyong removed his jacket and put it on me. "What are you doing? It's cold."

 

 

 

 

"It's a way of showing you I have feelings too."

 

 

 

I just stared him and he looked back to me, and we're eye-contacting for 5 seconds and he thought I misunderstood what he said. "Oh. No-no-no, not that kind of feelings." 

 

 

 

 

"I know."

 

 

 

 

"Then why're you looking at me like that?"

 

 

 

 

"You're still not yet telling me what are you sorry for."

 

 

 

 

 

He sighed. "I am sorry because I broke your best friend's heart…… and second I'm sorry because I hurt your feelings and your pride. I should've not crossed below the line."

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled and looked away. Tch FINALLY. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still hate you though."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I still hate you though." well that made me smile. This rabbit right here is now very amusing. Ugghh. I wanted to go home but I clearly can't because Youngbae and TOP hung will kill me if I will not bring her home. For almost three hours I've been chasing this girl from here and there.. just everywhere! But I couldn't complain now because at least she made me realise one thing…

 

 

 

 

 

"It's late." I told her it's almost 2am and we need to go because it's really cold and it's killing me! She agreed and we went inside the car. "Uhhh, where are we going now?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll bring you home."

 

 

 

 

 

"Noooo~"

 

 

 

 

"WHY?"

 

 

 

 

 

"My mom's gonna kill me if she finds out I go home late."

 

 

 

 

 

"So?"

 

 

 

 

 

"SO?! ARE YOU DEAF, I SAID SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

 

 

 

 

 

"So?"

 

 

 

 

"Ughhhh!!!" she started to panic, she reached for her bag and took her phone out. "Ottoke."

 

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

"My phone doesn't have battery now." she hands out her hand to me.. she wants to borrow mine. "No." she pleaded so many times and I finally gave up. I gave her my phone. 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have Bommie's number?"

 

 

 

 

"Well do I have to?"

 

 

 

 

"Of course! She's your ex girlfriend!"

 

 

 

 

"That's the point. My EX..girlfriend."

 

 

 

 

"What about Youngbae?" she seems so happy when she saw Taeyang's number, she called it but he's not answering. She tries to call him 4 more times… and then 6 more times… "Yah, he's probably sleeping now. Stop disturbing him."

 

 

 

 

 

"Aiuuu. What about your friend Seungri and Daesung?"

 

 

 

 

"What about them?"

 

 

 

 

"They might have CL and Minzy's number."

 

 

 

 

"Then go and find out." she calls Daesung's number but he's not answering the phone, after some more trials she tried to ring Seungri's phone. "Plleeeeasseeee. Answer the phoneee."

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you calm down?"

 

 

 

 

"I can't!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyeo?" 

 

 

 

"Hyung??!"

 

 

 

"Ah hello? This is Dara" 

 

 

 

"Hyung?? I cannot hear you."

 

 

 

She covered the phone "I cannot understand him, it's too noisy." I told her to give me my phone and that I will talk to him. She handed it over to me. "YAH!"

 

 

 

"Oh hung!!! Why're you not answering me?"

 

 

 

"It's because I cannot hear you!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"What??"

 

 

 

 

"GO SOMEWHERE ELSE I CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh sure hung. Wait up."

 

 

 

"So what now what now??!!" the rabbit is shaking my arms. "Stop it!" she stopped and started to bite her nails. She's really disgusting.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!"

 

 

 

 

"Better."

 

 

 

"So what is it?"

 

 

 

"Uhh. Do you have a contact number of Sandara Park's friend?"

 

 

 

 

"Waeyo? CL?"

 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

 

"Ahhh hung!~ What are you thinking huh?? CL is not good enough for you hyung. I'll find you a better one-"

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I'm asking you nicely and stop that creep talk with me!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo. I'm just joking." the girl beside cannot stop interrupting me, aiishh! She's really crazy! "I told you to stop it!!!" I scolded her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever, so do you have a number?" I told Seungri on the other line. He told me he doesn't have it and he never wanted to get his phone number. "He told he doesn't have your friend's number."

 

 

 

 

 

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I saw hyung's number and called it. It's ringing!!! I made a sound using my tongue because I am to annoyed now. "Yah!! Stop it!!!!!!!!!!!" I scolded her once again. Ugh! She just can't control her insanity! 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell Jiyong it's 2am!"

 

 

 

 

I asked hyung if he can give Bom's phone number but he refused to give it to me. So I just asked her if he can contact Bom because the rabbit is throwing some tantrums already. He complied to my request and said that he will just call me back or text me if Bom answered the phone. So we waited for 10 minutes and I'm still driving from anywhere. Park seems to be more calm now.. 

 

 

 

 

My phone rang and much to the rabbit's excitement she accidentally answered the phone. "Annyeong!!?"

 

 

 

 

"Omo. Sandara. Annyeong."

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahh hehe. I'm sorry I got too excited so I was the one who answered it. Uhm, do you have Bom's number?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I called her so many times already. I guess she's really in a deep sleep."  The rabbit went frowning, the news is bad obviously. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Kamsahamnida. Nehh." she looked so disappointed.. like a kid. "So?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Bommie is not answering her phone. Aishh. Where should I sleep."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought of places like hotels but that's absurd. And then an idea came out of my mind. "I know where." I looked at her and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

I speed up my car a little and she started to get scared. "C-can you drive slowly? You're scaring me."

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, I did not answer her back. I am the man who doesn't answer to questions from people like her. "Where exactly are we really going?"

 

 

 

 

"You know I will not answer your questions so stop asking me. If you feel so tired and sleepy you can take a nap, I'll just wake you when we're there. This is going to be a long ride since you walked away too far." she didn't asked anymore questions. Silence filled the car, but not until I heard her yawn… yawn after yawn I finally concluded she fell asleep. I looked at her for a moment, she looks so young.. her face is small, but her skin seems to be smooth.. she opened here mouth which made me gulp and shrug everything I thought of.

 

 

 

 

"You're crazy GD."

 

 

 

 

 

-- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

After 45 minutes we're finally here. I stopped the car in front of the gate and get some things from my car. "Yah, wake up." I shook her shoulders to wake her up, but after some trials she's still asleep. What the hell, I already endured her snores during the journey and then she's being like this?? Ughhh. I went out from the car first and opened the house.

 

 

 

 

I get something heavy and put in below the door to keep the it open. After doing so, I came back to the car and opened the car door from passenger's seat. "Here we go." I carried Sandara like a bridal-position. "Geez, she's so light!! She's very handy, it's like she doesn't eat. Anyways, we're already inside the house, I locked the main door and then locked the car. I went upstairs, still carrying her. I opened the door, the lights, put her down on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhh." I tucked the blanket to her sides so she can't get cold and made sure her position is comfortable. I went out of the room and rushed immediately to the room in front of it. I changed my clothes after that, I handed my phone and texted someone.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks man."

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 18 TRAILERS

 

 

 

 

 

"WAHHHH!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"What again? Stop shouting!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What have you done?!!!"

 

 

 

 

"It's not like you did not enjoy last night."

 

 

 

 

"YAHHHH!!!!! Come back here!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n: I'm finally done! well most of it has been changed, the lines, place etc. I felt really bad while writing this but I just hope I made it better. kkk!~ tell me if u enjoyed the chapter! ^^ comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3