Chapter 21: TOPBOMRIRINMINDAE

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR TOPBOM RIRIN AND MINDAE

SINCE THIS IS 2NE1BANG STORY TOO.

MIANHE APPLERS, BUT PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ THIS.

IT'S A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU! <3

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

Friday morning, everyone is busy prepping up for school. Together, CL and Minzy are eating their breakfast as the two of them are talking about what happened in Jiyong's house 2 days ago. Bom will be picked up by TOP at 7:30 am. Seungri and Daesung is on their way to pick up Taeyang. While on Dara's house…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hye is on her way to knock on Dara's door. She's been in her room for almost an hour, she's supposed to be going to school right now. When Ji Hye reached for Dara's room, she knocked the door multiple times while calling her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She heard a grumping noise inside her room so she's assuming that she's still sleeping. Ji Hye sighed and opened Dara's room using spare keys. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Young lady, wake up!" She reached for her shoulders and shook it until she wakes her up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie… S-stop it. It's making me dizzy." she said for protest

 

 

 

 

 

"Open your eyes! Your late!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't want to go to school yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's already 7:30! Your class will start at 8!" she stopped waking her up since she's really a stubborn kid and thinks of a better idea. JI Hye stood up and lean closer to the curtains… Dara screamed as she recognised the sunlight coming from her window. Ji Hye knows Dara hates the early morning sunlight because Dara thinks it's the most annoying thing that could ever welcome her morning. 

 

 

 

 

Dara has no choice but to sit up and open her eyes. "Okay fine, I'm up! But please put back the curtains, it hurts my eyes!" Ji Hye giggled and do as Dara wished. She now then grab her hands and pull her till they reach the bathroom. Ji Hye knows that Dara will not take a bath if she will just leave her inside. They may grow up together but there was no time they took a bath together, so Ji Hye did not leave Dara inside to make her uncomfortable and to make her take a bath. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie why're you still here?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I am sure that you'll just fall asleep again if I will leave you. Go, take a bath, I'll be here until you finish." Dara grunted as she's annoyed now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOM'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank goodness we're not late!! I should blame TOP after picking me up 15 minutes late. Aishh! But whatever, at least we're not marked as tardy. I'm so excited to see my friends again! Especially Dara, I wanted to ask her everything happened when Jiyong chased her. Keke!~ She must really enjoyed huh. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you smiling at?" TOP in to my thoughts as he sat down beside me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Why so cold? Are you mad about me picking you up late? I'm sorry!!" he apologised and tried to make a puppy face in front of me. I am not mad at him, nor I am not blaming him. I just want to play with him and act as if I am really mad. Keke, he looks so cute! How can you resist his cuteness and charm when I can't!? Ahhhh! Those eyes are killing me! I didn't answer back until the teacher came in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After some time, I am feeling bored with our teacher's discussion. Gosh! I wanted to close my eyes and sleep. I can feel that I'm going to pass out anytime now. Aigoo! When my pen fell down, I had to bow down and get it. "You can't sleep Bom!!!! Ahhh. What should I do?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I sat properly and pinched my cheeks to wake me up when something unusual is posted on my notebook. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sleepy?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at TOP and giggled, but he's not facing me pretending that he's listening to the discussion. I grabbed my post it and answered him back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO."

 

 

 

 

 

"Then why are you closing your eyes? You're yawning non-stop. 

 

 

 

P.S. You're so cute"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I laughed silently and covered my face when I felt something heat on my cheeks. He again posted in my notebook.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're blushing. Keke :">"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I again looked at him and this time we're looking at each other. We giggled and toned out voices low so the teacher won't hear us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not. And to answer your question, I'm just…. thinking of you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"While yawning?!! What are you trying to say?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're boring. =P"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP was shocked and disappointed when I told him he's boring, he immediately wrote something again on his post it but unfortunately the ring belled. I am now leaving the class without him. The smile on my face can't be erased as I saw him panicking. "Yah!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"First classes are boring!!!" I complain to Minzy as we're heading to meet Bom unnie. I've been talking to Minzy but she's just not in my world. "Yah! Are you listening to me?" she was obviously focused on the road thinking of something. "Ah. Me? Of course."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah." I stopped my tracks and just looked at her. "What?" she asked me but I'm just giving her the look TELL-ME-WHAT-ARE-YOU-THINKING-KID. She sighed. "Unnie, it's nothing."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Okay. Tell me all the things I've said to you from the start we saw each other in the corridor"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"….. uhm." She bit her nails, she's really like that when she's nervous or doesn't know what to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop it. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie… just… I will tell it to you when we meet Bom unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ANNYEONG!!!!!" Everyone turned their heads and saw Seungri with Daesung. They all let out a big sigh most especially CL. "Waeyo? You all seemed disappointed to see Daesung hyung?" After Dae heard what Seungri said he gave him a quick spank. "They're disappointed because you're here. Pabo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Youngbae?" TOP asked the both of them but only Daesung answered him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's on his way hyung." All of them are waiting for the others in the cafeteria. Bom is eating her usual food when TOP started to . Minzy and Daesung greeted each other and talked about anime, Doraemon, toys, and all about Japan. CL of course is busy with her fashion magazine. Seungri with nothing to do, got an idea to interrupt and annoy CL on the side. He sat beside her but when CL felt Seungri's presence, she moved to the other side of the table. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo omo. You're avoiding me?"

 

 

 

 

 

CL did not answer him avoiding his presence. "Aiuuu. Please don't get mad to me baby." CL intently look at him and rolled her eyes, she went back reading her magazine. With Seungri's failure of annoying her, he checked his e-mail on his phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri!!! Come here a little bit." TOP called for Seungri as he left his phone on the table near CL's side. She did not noticed it until the phone beeped a notification. CL was curious about the notification and read it. 

 

 

 

 

"Re: pandayVI: Look at these yummy pictures of mine~~" 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell!!!??!" Seungri came back and grabbed his phone from the table. CL is just looking at him and trying to remember something in her mind. "Panda??" she continuously utter while giving Seungri a curious look. "Waeyo? What's wrong? What did you see?" Seungri asked her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You!!!!" CL widened her eyes making the others shocked. She went closer to Seungri and screamed to his face. "Yah!!! You ert!!!!!" Seungri in defense is avoiding her spanking hands. "What did I do?!" Seungri kept on asking her, but CL continue to slap Seungri all over.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah. What's happening here?" All of them gathered aroung the fighting dog and cat, Bom and Minzy is now trying to stop CL, vice versa to TOP and Daesung. When given a chance to talk CL defended herself "He's a big ert!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie! Calm down." Minzy told CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't even know what you're talking about!" Seungri answered back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really?!! Can't you remember you send me an e-mail with links and videos and pictures too?!!!!!!! HUH!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone seemed to be confused about the dilemma. "I never send e-mail you like that!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Duh. Yes you did!!" when Seungri can't remember a thing, CL added.. "baddestfemale101?!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You??! That's you?!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And everything caused a scene until Youngbae butted in.. "Hey! Hey!!!" He rushed over the group, and the students are watching them. He stopped the both of them. "STOP!!!!!!!" But that doesn't really mad them stop arguing and fighting. All of them are still on their positions pulling CL and Seungri, the scene made a crowd entertained. The students are taking pictures of them, even videos. You will hear cheers saying "Fight!", others laugh their asses off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is happening here???" A person asked a student watching the rumble scene.

 

 

 

 

 

"We don't know ma'am" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go back to your classes!!! Break is over!!! GO!!!!!! Go back to your rooms!!!!" She commanded all of the students in the crowd. The group is still oblivious to the person's presence so they kept on rumbling. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!" They stopped when they finally heard the voice they're afraid of. They saw their principal in front of them, her face is all red really really angry. "TO MY OFFICE!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21 TEASERS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Me? Why?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. You seemed to be different."

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't do this to me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why does it matter to you?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I care about you!"

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

"Good night Dragon ~~ ^.^"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good night Rabbit."

 

 

 

 

*a/n: there'll be Daragon moments in the next chapter so don't worry guise. Next chapter might be on Feb 14. I hope the teasers will make you all more excited! Next chapter is a Valentine's Day special. Keke~ hengsho! <3