Chapter 5: WRONG TIME AND WRONG PLACE!

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

JIYONG’S P.O.V

 

 

 

I can’t get over from last night; we (BIGBANG) never had a serious conversation again. This is obviously TOP’s fault; I am enjoying my time with my playmates when he suddenly made a stupid excuse that made them go home. How can he probably say that I have LBM in front of my playmates?! He humiliated me! Tch. He’s really getting in my nerves!

 

 

 

“What are you doing Ji?” TOP surprisingly asked when he enters the room with Younbae.

 

 

 

 

“Yea Ji, what the hell are you doing?” Daesung and Seungri looked at me while I’m looking at TOP and Youngbae’s direction.

 

 

 

“What are you talking about? This is what I do.” As I smell and brush my lips to my playmate’s shoulders, biting her skin and her ear, kissing her jawline when…

 

 

 

“Stop that. You have LBM. Rest.” TOP blurted out. WTF is going on!? Since when did I have LBM? Tch! What do they think they are doing?

 

 

 

“No I don’t. Stop fooling around.” I warned them but they just don’t listen to me. So they’re trying to piss me off now? Okay. I’m cool.

 

 

 

“What? That’s why we went to drugstore to buy you medicines. C’mon Ji, as if your playmates mind having with you while you know…” the girls looked at me with disgust. So they’ve been fooled by my friends? How can these es believe with these stupid jerks?! I gave up! I didn’t want to waste my time explaining that it isn’t true coz they’re probably not believe me.

 

 

 

“Fine.” My playmates wiggled my hands off their bodies, and hurriedly went home. I even heard the says “Gross!”

 

 

 

“ you. You’re not that hot at all. !” I say to her before she finally left my room. I saw my members laughed. I cannot believe this, they played prank on me? Tch.

 

 

 

“Yah! That doesn’t mean I really have LBM okay?!” I threw pillows on them.

 

 

 

“If you say so.” Dae playfully give me smirk, I just rolled my eyes and when I met Youngbae’s gaze.

 

 

 

 

“What did you do that?! In front of my playmates?? You guys humiliated me! How dare you!” Youngbae shook his head and pointed TOP. “Not me.”

 

 

 

 

“What are you! Traitor! As if you did not agree with this idea.”

 

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

“What the hell were you thinking back then?!” I asked them but they’re busy fussing. I’m so so mad at them. This could probably my time with my playmates but TOP and Youngbae destroyed it.

 

 

 

“Yah!!!” I scolded in front of them and finally noticed me.

 

 

 

“Okay. I was planning to have a heart-to-heart talk with you. We wanted to ask you something from what happened when you talked to Bom.”

 

 

 

“You should’ve told me directly”

 

 

 

“Hyung, calm down.” Seungri pointed out. I sighed, then fine!

 

 

 

“It’s the only thing we could do since you’re affectionately attached with your playmates and we always knew that you don’t want to be distracted.”

 

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

“So hyung, tell us about what happened back with your ex-girlfriend.”

 

 

 

“I just interrogated her.” While staring at my shot glass.

 

 

 

“Aissh! Tell us the whole story!” I paused and stared at them, they have the look in their eyes that really wanted to know what happened. So I told them what happened. All of them were quite shock but not TOP, he was just nodding throughout the time I was telling the story.

 

 

 

“What?” I told TOP.

 

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

 

 

“Hyung, spill it out. No secrets right?” I asked him nicely. Well I barely talk to him formally coz I’m the leader of the group.

 

 

 

“I was walking down the hallways when I saw a crowd piled up. I went because I am so curious of what’s happening. When the students saw me they started looking at me, they’re like scared at me and when I saw you inside the room, Bom in the floor I already had an idea what happened. Students are whispering but I can still hear what they are saying. I heard that you pushed her away from the ground, is that true?”

 

 

 

“What?! I did not push her! I just want my hands to be free from her!”

 

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

 

“Of course! You know I don’t hit girls right?”

 

 

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

“Is that it?”

 

 

 

“No. When you are making your way outside the room I quickly hide in the other room. I waited for Bom to go outside but she started running. I followed her to the roof top. I saw her steps in the end of the building; I was worried that she might jump. But I ran to her because she got off balance. You know Ji, I really must say that you really hurt her.”

 

 

 

“So? As if you did not see me breaking girl’s heart personally?”

 

 

 

“I was just…”

 

 

 

“What? Yah do you like her??” I intently look at his eyes, and then chuckled.

 

 

 

“Aigoo! Hyung, you’re so obvious!” Seungri started, we all know are laughing at him.

 

 

 

“You like her, do you?” Youngbae

 

 

 


"What? No. I'm just... concerned." TOP's voice is trembling. OMG he's at this. I saw him blushing!

 

 

 

"Then why are you blushing huh? You like my ex girlfriend." he remain silent...and blushing. We laughed at him, he looks like a shy boy. HAHAHA!!

 

 

 

"I don't know okay! I find her pretty." oh gosh, he's still blushing.

 

 

 

"Yah hyung stop blushing, you're embarrassing!" Seungri can't stop laughing, Youngbae threw his pillow beside him.

 

 

 

"Of course she is pretty. All my playmates and ex girlfriends are pretty. " If you're about to ask what's the difference between girlfriend and playmate for me, playmates are extremely es they're the ones who I wanted to have with. Girlfriends are the ones I wanted to feel special... but break their hearts after a week. That's just it, after 1 week and we're done. I don't actually love them, I just want to see how girls go crazy about me.

 

 

 


I tried to shrug it off in my head. "Aigoo." I went off to my bed and proceed to take a bath.

 

 

*knock* *knock*

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

 

"Master, Madaam wants to talk to you."

 

 

 

"Uhuh. Tell her I'm going to take a bath first."

 

 

"Yes master."

 

 

 

..

....

......

 

 

 

"You have to go now." mom is forcing me to go to our mall to see if how well is our market doing. As you all know, we own 67% of malls here in Korea and 34% in Asia. That's just how rich we are. I've been doing this for almost 3 years now, checking our stocks and etc. I know I'm too young for this, but in business age really doesn't matter. My father hired professors from all around the world to teach me about business. So in my case, I'm a pro at this.

 

 

 

"Arasso omma. I'll go first." I left the house and went directly to the mall. The mall is near Han River, and my office gives a beautiful view of Han River. As I entered the mall, everybody bows and greets me.

 

 

 

"Butler Han, please contact the Financial Department and Marketing Department for a quick meeting now."

 

 

 

"Master Jiyong, after the meeting you'll have an appointment with the International stockholders at 2pm. Where do you want to have your lunch?" my ytary... well she's hot, told me with flirting voice but I have no time for playing a game this time. When it comes to business, I become different.

 

 

 

 

"I will skip lunch. And Ms. Jung, you are not my type." I smirked at her and proceed to the elevator.

 

 

..

….

……

 

 

DARA’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

I’m in the mall with my girls. We missed this kind of bonding, going to the mall, shop for our favorite brands, and get ourselves done in the salon and so much more! This mall is my top favorite in Seoul, it’s mega huge and of course all the things I need is here. It’s like I want to buy this mall already keke!~

 

 

“Let’s go eat! I’m hungry already.” Baby Mingki said while holding her tummy. She’s so cute, she’s 2 years older than me and Bom she’s the baby in our group. Keke!~

 

 

 

“Oh! To our favorite Italian cuisine?”

 

 

 

“KYAHHH! Yes yes yes!”

 

 

 

We are about to go out in the elevator when I saw a slim guy wearing a coat, he looks familiar to me. I’m trying to look at his face but there are too many guys in a black coat blocking him. But I really find him familiar, his hair and his back…then the elevator closes. “Hmm. Where did I see him again?” I thought. CL poked my shoulder.

 

 

“Unnie, you okay? Did you saw something?” I shrugged my thoughts off and told her..

 

 

“Yeah. The guy… aniyo nevermind.”

 

 

“Aigoo, your imagination again! Let’s go I’m so hungry!” I just nodded to Bom and forget about what I saw.

 

 

 

We’re heading towards the cuisine, the waiters remember me. “Miss! You’re back again? How are you?” the guy with thick brows told me. “Yes and I’m back for good. I’m fine. Uhh can you give us seats good for 4?”

 

 

“Of course pretty lady. This way.”

 

 

He guided us to our seats and ordered our usual favorites. We were chatting and chatting and chatting that we didn’t notice we spend up 2 hours in the cuisine. After eating, we started roaming to the mall. Wow, this mall changes fast. I mean the last time I saw this mall, there aren’t too many shops and this time.. wowwww! Just wow!

 

 

“Oh my gosh! New baby from Dior! Let’s go in!” I grab Bommies hands and the rest followed me. This is heaven!! I need to buy those, and these, and that and everything! Dior my baby! I am so lucky today! Kyaaahh!! I BOUGHT THEM ALL! I bought pair of clothes too for my friends. They’re happy just like me. After Dior, we went to other stores like Louis Vuiton etc. Okay, we have this rule that we follows everytime we shop, first: GRAB A BABY AND TRY THEM OUT, second: IF IT LOOKS GOOD BUY IT IF NOT STILL BUY IT (the reason is that, in the future when time comes we have a feeling that there’s a need to wear them) and lastly: IF YOU BOUGHT CLOTHES, YOU NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING ELSE (like pair of shoes, accessories etc.)

 

 

 

We came out to the last store we can go, it’s past 8pm already and we forgot to have our dinner! Aishhh but that’s fine, we always forget about the time right? Keke!~ The three of them are still looking for store selling beauty products, I asked them if they have Etude House here they said yes and I told them to go there coz I also need to buy skin products for myself. I saw this vintage book store across to the shop we’re into.

 

 

“Hey you can go first to Etude House, I need to check that bookstore first.” They simply obeyed my command and go immediately to Etude House. I went inside the book store and looked over the book shelves, as I was looking for the shelves I saw the guy I saw in the elevator, but this time I can see his face only in side view. I followed him, but I still cannot see his face fully. So I changed my direction so that I can face him this time. When he’s about to turn I immediately pop out from the book shelf. He jerked up when he saw me, but I was lost for words when I saw him. I am right…

 

 

 

“It’s Kwon Jiyong.”

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Short chapter! :( I will write the next chapter now. Please anticipate for it. Keke!~ Dara finally saw Jiyong in an unexpected time and place. What do you think will happen next? :))