Chapter 7: THE DRAGON WANTS A REVENGE TOO!

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

BOM’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

I did not notice Dara’s calls a while ago. I am so busy daydreaming inside the room again. This is how I live in this hell place. No one wants to talk to me after what happened last week, they thought I’m such a loser. Last week, in this same place.. it’s the last time Jiyong and I talked. This is the place where he broke my heart for the very last time. I shook off my thoughts as I remember that we’ll be classmates today. “Aishhhhh!!!!” Speaking of him, my girl classmates started to scream; I knew they’re here. I think I’m the only girl who did not scream, well we’re two actually. I have a nerd girl classmate who hates Jiyong after he surprisingly, which is really unbelievable top the class last year.

 

 

 

 

I just turned my gaze to the window and ignore Jiyong so I could not meet his eyes. The time runs so slow!! I want to get my off here now. This is torture; I don’t want to be in the same room as GD now. “Happy thoughts. Think of happy thoughts Bomtaro.” I tried to start daydreaming again but it’s not working!! The bell again rang, and finally Teacher  is inside the room now.

 

 

 

“Good Morning kids.”

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Song seonsangnim.” He told us to open our books when someone knocked to the door. I check who it was; it’s our history class teacher Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim is the oldest teacher in Kangname since she’s been teaching here for almost 40 years now. Ms. Kim and Mr. Song went outside, after a while they came back.

 

 

 

 

“Today you will meet your new classmate.” I am not interested so I looked away and went back to my daydreaming session. “bla bla bla bla bla” is all I can hear, I can’t understand anything because I’m not paying attention and I’m busy with my own world.

 

 

 

 

I just heard my classmates clapped, and someone on my right poke me up. I guess the new student sat beside my chair, she pokes me up once again. I turned my head and said “WHAT??” after looking at the new student, my eyes widened. I blink several times as I cannot believe on what I am seeing. Is this my bestfriend beside me??

 

 

 

 

“Dara?!!” Ssantokki smiled at me and make a shh sign with her right index. OMG. What just happened a while ago?! I keep on staring at her. This is unbelievable, am I being pranked?

 

 

 

 

Dara did not talk to me until our class ends; she gave me a paper that says...

 

 

 

 

SURPRISED?

Let’s meet at the v.i.p parking area. J

 

 

 

 

After reading it, she’s already nowhere to be found. I hurriedly went to the v.i.p parking are and saw Dara in front of a Range Rover Sport in Fuji White. “That’s her new car??” she read my thoughts so she answered me back.

 

 

 

 

“Yes, this is a new baby.” She tap her hands to the car.

 

 

 

 

“Okay. Explain me everything. What happened a while ago, why are you there in my class sitting beside me, why are you wearing our uniform, why did you not tell me AGAIN, for the second time around that you will study here?!” I am majorly disappointed at her. I like the fact that she’s here with me now on the same school but I hate it when she keeps on not telling me everything! I’m her bestfriend okay? So I have the right to feel this way! I’m staring at her with my angry eyes, both brows are furrowed and my hands crossed on my chest.

 

 

 

 

“Slow down Bom. I want to surprise you.” SURPRISE AGAIN?! Before I’m very excited of surprises but not anymore!

 

 

 

 

“You always surprise me! But I hate it. I’m your bestfriend FYI.” She chuckled, as if she’s not affected with the situation.

 

 

 

 

“I always know that.” She came nearer and crashes her hands on my shoulders.

 

 

 

 

“Listen Bommie. I’m sorry okay? Aren’t you happy that I’m here with you? We go to same school?” she’s right though, I missed her. It’s been very long time since we go to same school and have our lunch together, we go home together and we make our homework together.

 

 

 

 

“Okay fine. Apology accepted.” She hugs me and I hug her back.

 

 

 

 

“Be thankful that I’m your bestfriend!” dara and I laughed together. After talking, we are walking outside the building to roam around. I will tour her around the campus. Good thing our next class will start after an hour and a half. We went to the field, the oval, the gymnasium, the auditorium, and my favorite place… the mini park/plaza like inside the campus. This is very relaxing place near the field, there are many trees, it’s windy, and you can see the sunset here.

 

 

 

 

She was very amused that she spread her arms side to side and started to turn around many times. She’s really weird, she is seriously weird. Look at her! She’s so embarrassing, she even makes sounds while turning around!

 

 

 

 

“Ahhhhh. This is good!”

 

 

 

 

“Stop it Dara you’re embarrassing!” But she didn’t listen to me again. SHE IS THE MOST STUBBORN PERSON I’VE MET! But I laughed at the thought that I’m with her again…for a very long time. I’m really happy today. We sat beneath the tree, me leaning on the tree while Dara is 5 feet away from me lying in the grass. “So what is your next plan?” I asked Dara while  munching my corn.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know.”

 

 

 

 

“What you don’t know?! I thought everything’s in place now?” Is she stupid? She don’t know what’s her next plan?

 

 

 

 

“Yah! How will you get revenge to him if you don’t have a plan? Where’s your perfect plan now??” Really, she’s making me nervous!

 

 

 

 

“Calm down Bom. I’m done with the first step, meeting Jiyong in a proper way. Of course, I’m still planning for my moves if we meet again which I’m sure we will. We have a lot of time to think Bom, there’s no need to rush. Just trust me okay?”

 

 

 

 

“How?”

 

 

 

 

..

…..

…….

 

 

 

JIYONG’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know why I feel so disappointed right now. Is it because I haven’t had for almost a week now or because the new student from my English class is pretty lame? I mean how can I like that girl? Yes, she have a nice legs, but dang! She got no ies! I will not enjoy myself having with her. Tch.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo… I’m Sandara Park.” After arguing with TOP, I kinda played a game. Since I’m in front and she’s just 3 feet away from me I first look at her from toe to head.

 

 

 

 

“Ohh. Nice legs, seems so smooth.” I though. Based on her legs size, she seems to be a small woman. What I mean is she’s not that tall but hey I can’t be choosy this time. “y waist!” She has a small waist but her curves dominating it! OMG! Now my favorite part! I started to gaze her ies but dang, it’s like I took 5 minutes looking for it! Where are her ies?! “Man, she’s flat chested!” I sighed when I felt I’m disappointed to what I saw. I hate girls that are flat chested. For me, they’re like no use for men if they don’t have big ies.

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her face, she’s cute but not my type. She looks like a my little cousin that matches her high pitched voice! She’s like a kid chipmunk. Geez, it’s a little annoying to see her. Wait a minute, isn’t she something I saw before? She slides that made it opens a little bit. I widen my eyes when I remember who and where I met her!

 

 

 

 

“The weird girl from the bookstore!”

 

 

 

 

Oh great now I have another person to add in my MOST ANNOYING CREATURE IN SCHOOL list. First she’s weird and second she’s just plain annoying!

 

 

 

 

“You’re spacing out again?” Youngbae hit me with his elbow.

 

 

 

 

“What? No! Shut up.” I told him with irritated voice. He knows me very well since he’s my best friend. He knows that I am disappointed that the Sandara girl did not meet my expectations. I heard him chuckled but I ignored him. The lesson started and I’m not in the mood to listen. I’m pretty much upset with myself right now. The bell rang and we proceed to the place where we used to go when it’s break….. the mini park.

 

 

 

 

We’re nearing the others when Daesung noticed my not-so-good-not-in-the-mood face. “Hyung! Are you okay?” I bro handshakes them with indisposed mood. I did not bother myself answering Daesung. Seungri sat beside me and gave me a burger. I grab it coz I feel hungry now, I somehow blame the girl for making me think of her the whole class which leads me to the biggest disappointment I ever had with myself. No , no playmate, no girlfriend, NOTHING.

 

 

 

 

“Tell me, what happened earlier? Why are you acting like that?” TOP taps my shoulders but I did not utter any words. Youngbae then explained to them. “He’s disappointed and upset.” He chuckled which made them more curious.

 

 

 

 

“ Hyung, give us details!” Seungri stomps his feet like a kid.

 

 

 

 

“Should I tell them?” Youngbae now asking me permission. I just rolled my eyes and did not say any words. He takes it as a yes, so he spilled everything out.

 

 

 

 

“So we have a new classmate in English class, her name is Sandara Park-“

 

 

 

“Sandara Park? She have a very weird name huh?” TOP said. “And a very weird personality too!” I thought.

 

 

 

 

“Can I continue now?” TOP apologized and he then again continue to his story telling.

 

 

 

 

“She came from New York, and our fellow here got disappointed because…..” he touched my shoulders and looked at me, then he looks back to them “she is flat chested.” Bae looked down and smiled. Silence took the place, I looked at them and gave me a THAT’S-IT?! Look.

 

 

 

 

“What?! You know I hate flat chested girls.” They’re laughing at me. Okay this is kinda embarrassing since I never told them that I really hate flat chested girls, I lied.

 

 

 

 

“Why are you so picky Jiyong hyung?”

 

 

 

 

“And you never told us you hate flat chested girls!” laughing sounds…that’s the only thing I can here now. Aishhh!!

 

 

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

 

“Is she pretty?” TOP asked me. He dared to ask me that question?! Of course I will say NO! She’s nothing compared to the es I’ve slept with before.

 

 

 

 

“No!”

 

 

 

“Yes Ji, she’s pretty. It’s just that she’s not your type that’s why you’re saying it. But she’s really pretty.” My best friend defending that girl over me! You traitor!

 

 

 

I gave Youngbae a look, then turned my gaze around the mini park when I saw two girls beneath the tree. We have long distance from ours to them, but I can still see their faces. I see the girl is Bom and she’s with a girl who looks so stupid turning around feeling the air. “That girl, she looks exactly like…..”

 

 

 

 

“SANDARA PARK!!!” oh sh*t! I did not mean to say it out loud! Asdfghjkl!!!

 

 

 

 

“What?” everyone’s looking at me.

 

 

 

 

“Nothing.” I made a fake cough and go back to my sit. I tried to look at them again, they’re now beneath the tree, the girl is lying. “Tch, she seems so happy seeing this place. What is she? A cavewoman who never saw a place like this??! Wait why am I looking to their direction?!” I shook my head many times which made my friends curious.

 

 

 

 

“Ji. What’s happening to you huh? Did you see a ghost?”

 

 

 

 

“Or someone named Sandara Park.” Youngbae pointed their direction. Thanks Bae for helping me big time. Really, such a good friend! Ughhh.

 

 

 

 

“Why is she with Park Bom? Are they friends?” Seungri asked.

 

 

 

“I don’t know.” Youngbae answered him. TOP is giving me a wide grin.

 

 

 

 

“Yah. Are you somehow have a crush on her?” WHAT?! I want to puke! Oh my goodness!!! I acted like I’m going to vomit somewhere before answering him back.

 

 

 

 

“Are you kidding me?! Look at her! Why would I have a crush on her huh? And puh-lease, crush is not on my vocabulary!”

 

 

 

 

“Waeyo? Yeppeun yeojaeyo! (Why? She’s pretty!)” Seungri answered me back.

 

 

 

 

“Yea hyung. She’s pretty.” Daesung agreed to Seungri. Aigoo! I chose the wrong friends! They started complimenting her skin, her jaw line, her hair, her smile, her everything! You know me right? I easily get annoyed when I’m not really in the mood and all the favors are not in my side.

 

 

 

 

 

“If you guys like her that much then marry her!!!” I screamed to them which made their movements stiff. Tch that’s right be afraid of me. “H-hyung why are you so mad?” This Seungrat just don’t get it!!! Aisshhh. TOP hurriedly closed Seungri’s mouth with his hands when he was about to ask me again about the chipmunk.

 

 

 

I looked at my watch and it’s about to time again. I stood up and sneak a peek again to that chipmunk’s direction and they’re fixing themselves and went inside the building already. Istood up and left my friends because I'm too annoyed at them already. As I was walking from a distance, I’m thinking and made up my mind. This is too much, first she humiliated me in the bookstore by acting some weirdo and to tell you that my father accused me that I broke her heart inside the bookstore??! Yea he told me right after that incident that someone caught me ditching a girl! But of course I explained the whole story to him and fortunately he believed me. Second by just appearing in front of me and in my school, she annoys me to death! Third, my friends chose her over me! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!

 

 

 

 

“Maybe it’s time for me to revenge." I let out my famouse hot eveil smirk again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Sandara Park, are you ready for G-Dragon?”

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Hello! How is everyone doing lately? Me? I'm ill, that's why I cannot give you a very long chapter or double updates. Huhu TT_TT Anyways, chapter 7 will be posted tonight! Kekeke!~ Advance Happy Mother's Day to your moms! Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! Kamsahamnida <3