Chapter 11: DARA'S NEW FOUND CRUSH + RIRIN

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

DARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyang." 

 

 

 

 

He greeted me with his cute smiling eyes. Hmm I got this feeling that I know him for some reason. "Taeyang, Taeyang... Where did I hear it again? Uhhh. Taeyang?? Aissh!! Forget it! I don't remember anything!" I smiled at the boy in front of me but did not answer him. He now sits beside me and place his bag on his left side.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're the new kid right?"

 

 

 

 

I looked at him and nodded afterwards. Wow, Kangnam students are sure fast! I felt his eyes still staring at me. "What?"

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't remember me do you?" What remember? Geez am I that old already to have alzheimer's disease? I shook my head and told him that I don't know him. He just chuckled and said. "I see. You know you're the first one." What the hell is he talking about?! I'm freaking out now! I glared at him with confusion. I guess he understood what I'm thinking so he added "I mean, you're the first one who don't notice me." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. But I don't really know you. I think you should go now." I told him politely coz I don't want to be rude.. unlike that bastard who left me here! Tch. I'll kill him with my bare hands when I see him again! 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Dong Youngbae, but known for my name Taeyang. I'm your classmate in English class, remember when you first step in this school?" DONG. YOUNGBAE. TAEYANG. I squinted my eyes and think hard; I know I know him. His name is familiar.

 

 

 

 

 

"......he has friends, 5 of them and they are called what?!! BIGBANG?"

 

 

 

 

 

".......Anyways, they are all from very well known family. There's Choi Seung Hyun, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seung Hyun. "

 

 

 

DONG YOUNGBAE! HE IS JIYONG'S FRIEND!!! Ottoke! Why is he chatting with me? Why is G-Dragon's friend sitting beside me?? Kyahhhh!

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. You remembered?" He look at me and smiled again. Why the hell is he smiling all the time? Tch. I fake a smile and said yes. "What do you want from me?" I suddenly became serious. Lol. I just don't feel comfortable talking to him since he introduced himself weirdly. Are they really like this? Aishh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey chill. I will not do anything bad to you unlike my friend." 

 

 

 

 

"Friend?" I asked him and he nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. The one you're angry with."

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh you mean the dragon." He laughed at that very moment. I find him very cute when he's smiling but hell, he's a little bit creepy! But that's fine as long as he's nice to me. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm just used calling him that.... not really I always call him in a negative way. Sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

"No. That's fine. You're very amusing. Did you know that?" Okayyyy? How did I become so amusing now? What's amusing him with my actions?

 

 

 

 

 

"You are pretty weird and scary." I told him directly and he was schocked to what I've said. He looked at me intently and I'm a bit nervous that he might do what Jiyong did to me a while ago. I gulped. And after some silence, we both laughed. Oh my gosh.

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?" I nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"I saw you and Jiyong a while ago. Are you okay?" He checked on me and I feel my cheeks are burning. PSHHHH. "STOP IT!!! OMG THIS IS EMBARRASSING!" I bowed my head so I can avoid his glance and so that he will not see my current situation.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I'm fine."

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong. I'm sorry about him. He's really like that." My cheeks are calming now. Okay this is better so I could face him. Wow, I never thought someone from their gang is nice as him. I wonder if Jiyong is the only pain the in the group. Tch!

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine. He... really is a cocky guy." I chuckled and he smiled. Oh that smile, it's so sweet! And his eyes. Oh god. 

 

 

 

 

 

Something is making a noise, it's his phone. He answered it; I did not make noise so I could here the conversation too. Am I that sneaky? Kekeke!~ "Oh hyung." Hyung? He has an older brother? I thought he's the only son? Did Butler Lee made a wrong research for the first time? Hmm. 

 

 

 

 

"My phone was turned off a while ago. Mianhe (Sorry)." he keeps making the sound "NEH" and "OH (EO)". Kekeke!~ I am really in Korea! I heard the other line's voice.. it is deep? Wow that's scary?

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course! Everything is settled." What the hell are they talking about. I'm slowly advancing my distance to him. He kind of stole a glance at me then he made a sign of "WAIT", then he went far from me. I wonder who is that person and what are they talking about. I texted Butler Lee and told him he failed in his research. Taeyang has an older brother but nothing in the research paper states that he has a hyung. Everyone of them in the gang is the only son and heir of their parents.

 

 

 

 

"GOLDFISH AHJUSSI! YOU FAILED! -____-"

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang came back and grabs his bag. I immdediately put my phone back in my pocket. "Oh are you going already?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh (Yes.) I'm sorry, this is some kind of emergency."

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay." He smiled at me once again. Aigoo! That smile is so cuteeee! I want to pinch his cheeks! He's now on his way to the VIP parking area but his tracks stopped. He turns around and came back to my direction. Ottoke! Is he somehow, going to give me a goodbye kiss? Omona!!!

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey. You might want to have coffee with me later?" Oh my golly!!!! IS HE ASKING ME FOR A DATE??!!! "OF COURSE!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. After class?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. See you later at the VIP parking area at 5." KYAHHHHH!!! After he leaves, I squealed so loud!! If only Bommie is here! She's going to squeal with me too! Aniyoooo.. she will squeal louder than me! Taeyang asked me to have coffee. That is majorly sweet! 10 points! HAHAHAHA. I cannot stop smiling and laughing.  I am in this beautiful mini park, fresh air, silence... my day is so saved by Taeyang! All thanks to him I will not waste my life thinking about that jerk! Tch. Kekeke!~

 

 

 

 

 

From far way, I saw two girls walking. I checked my watch... "What? It's only 10:49" they should be inside their rooms. Base on their ties, they're sophomore and freshman. Well in this school, the seniors and the juniors have the same time (includes breaks, classes, dismissals, etc.). Same with the sophomores and the freshmen. This is funny coz both of them looks like CL and Minzy only in different hair color. Keke!~ I can’t stop looking at them coz they look so weird, a girl is grabbing the other girl’s hand. “They might be so late.”  I wanted to go back to the building since I want to attend my last class for morning. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo Dara." 

 

 

 

 

 

..

....

.......

 

 

 

 

MINZY'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

We've decided to skip our morning classes today because 1. We thought we need to be familiarized with the school, 2. Because CL unnie was late in our meet up a while ago and 3. I hate my first subject. "Unnie, we already saw everything right from the main building. Can we rest now?" I am tireeeedddd! It's like I have toured inside the Disneyland. Aigoo! 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo. We need to find Dara and BOM unnie."  

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I just send sms to them? Unnie I am really tired." I took off my shoes and rest for a moment but unnie is still walking leaving me behind. AISHH! Why does this school needs to be this big!? I half-walk-half-run to catch her pace. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah do not text them okay? We need to find them without using our phones."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But why??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because! We don't want them to notice it, and if that happens our plan fails. Arasso?" I sighed and just agreed to her. I cling to her right shoulders and rest my head to it. I'm so tired, I haven't rest for a very long period of time this week. CL unnie wants something new for us. So we changed our hair color, we bought new stuffs at the mall and more! I could not argue with this because I, myself loves shopping! Keke!~ 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy ah." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Is that Dara unnie in that biggest tree?"  I checked

 

 

 

 

 

“Omona! Yes, that’s her.”

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go!” Unnie grabs my hand and walk as fast as we could. You know we could really run but I’m worried about my feet. I can see from afar that unnie is looking at our direction. “Nice! She might recognize us!” She kept on looking at us but soon went away.

 

 

 

 

“Ottoke! She went away!” I cried. Gosh! How hard could this be!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie! Can we stop following them now? My feet are swollen already.” I’m about to cry now. When she heard me gasping in pain, she looked and checked me up. She knelt down to see if my feet is okay.

 

 

 

 

 

“Minzy ah, sit down first.” She guided me near the bench, and when I reached it unnie placed my left foot to her thigh. I’m gasping in so much pain!

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh. Your foot is bleeding!” It formed a lot of blisters, and some of it is already bleeding. She dialled her driver’s phone but no one is answering. “Dongsaeng! Where’s your phone?!” I hand it to her, I’m sobbing now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hush. Don’t cry. I’m so sorry. I should’ve listened to you earlier!” Now she’s dialing someone’s phone number but still no one is answering.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aishhh!!! How could our drivers be so stupid!” She rested my foot on the ground and stood up, she looks from left to right. “Unnie, get me into the clinic!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aisshh! I can’t carry you. Stay here, I’ll ask for help.” She ran away and left me in the mini park.

 

 

 

 

 

..

....

......

 

 

 

SEUNGRI’S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Let’s go?” I asked the bored Daesung in front of me. Since our classes ended up early, we want to hang out somewhere.. well we still don’t know where to go but we just want to stay out from the building. Without saying a word, hyung followed me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah. Where are we going by the way?”

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know. Where do you want to go?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s have a coffee first.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Arasso. But can I go to the comfort room first?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll get something in my car too. Let’s just meet there.”

 

 

 

 

 

I immediately went to the comfort room and fix myself. “Ahhh. I really look good!”  I winked at myself in the mirror and went outside. I pulled out my phone to sent hyung sms when someone bumped me. “Ah!” the person said. “Watch where you going!” I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

She made a sound with annoyance “Tch!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell is your problem?!” I asked her but she did not respond. She looks back and said “HELP ME!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Waeyo!?” She holds my hand tightly and grabs me. “What the! Stop holding my hand!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Don’t move too much!” she grabs me again but I grab her back. We were fighting back and forth, back and forth. “HELP. MEEEE!!” this time she used her two hands but I keep on resisting. “NO!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes! Help me! Please!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I said no!” she went nearer and bowed her head, and then... “AHHHHH!!! YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP BITING ME!” I screamed so loud. Aishhh! Is she some vampire or what?! She don’t want to let go even if I wag my hand! I push her head but when I do it, she bites me harder and deeper!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ihhf yhouh dho noth helph mhe Iay wihll cuht yhour handsh inh twho! (If you do not help me I will cut your hands in two!)” I somehow understand what she said, and I’m sure she is serious about this so I told her “FINE!! ARASSO  ARASSO!! LET GO OF MY HAND NOW!!” She finally let go of my hands and saw how wet my uniform is! “Aigoo! I’ll kill you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wipes . She is disgusting. “Let’s go!” she again grabs me and run towards the mini park. “What are we doing here?” I asked her but no response. She is looking for something..

 

 

 

 

 

“Ottoke! Where is she?!” or someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Who are you looking for?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“MINZY-AH!!” she lets go of my hand and started searching and screaming for the person. While I just stood there watching her. Aigoo! It’s been 5 minutes and she doesn’t stop from searching. I tap her shoulders and she looks back to me “Stop that. Rest for a while.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sat down and sighed. “I lost her. Aishh!! This is my fault! I should’ve listened to her! If I did, this will not happen!” She buried her face on her palms and starts to sob little by little. Aishh! What should I do now??  Geez, what have gotten into me? “Yah! Are you crying?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aniyo.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop that! You’re not cute when crying.” She did not answer back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Arasso. I’ll help you to look for your friend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: HELLO EVERYONE! I'm sorry for updating so late. TT_TT ~~ This chapter is for Ririn shippers and maybe Sundara shippers too? Keke! Thank you for waiting so long. Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3

 

 

 

HELLO LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thank you all so much!! <3 

*red highlited subscribers are the new ones!*

FEW MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS:

FORMSPRING 

http://www.formspring.me/iamtheamiwave

FACEBOOK

http://www.facebook.com/amicahfrancesantonio

TWITTER

https://twitter.com/#!/IamGswagon