Chapter 20: "Thanks ^.^"

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

DARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I am confused. Right now, I don't know why there's a two man in the back seat. I sighed and winced because of pain. Aishhhh! My bruise still hurts, that Jiyong's technique is not even working! He's such a . We're all quiet inside the car, well okay NOT TRUE. The two men are fighting together, blaming each other that made Jiyong shook his head. Really, they're more CHILDISH when they're fighting than me and this dragon beside me. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's your fault hyung!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?! Stop blaming me! It's you who's driving the car!"

 

 

 

 

 

"That doesn't mean I know that will happen!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Stop it now." Jiyong warned TOP and Youngbae but they acted as if they didn't hear him. Jiyong once again told them to stop brickering, but that doesn't stop them. Much to my annoyance..

 

 

 

 

 

"SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!! STOP BLAMING EACH OTHER BECAUSE IT'S NON OF YOU WHO'S FAULT!" They finally stopped, I faced Jiyong this time.. "AND YOU, WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME THEY'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO PICK ME UP?? YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME BEFORE!" He started explaining, telling me because he has plans and then that I ruined it. Oh now really, so is he blaming me?? Aiuuuu! I rolled my eyes and did not bother to listen to him anymore..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're near the city." TOP blurted out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae seems to be quiet after I scolded at them. I looked at the inside mirror to check him, much to my awe he's looking at me too! ASDFGHJKL. I stiffened and looked away but looked at him again… and he's still looking at me. Jiyong on the side is looking at me with curiosity, he then also looked at the inside mirror and saw Youngbae looking at me. I swallowed hard and direct my gaze on the road. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Youngbae asked. But I pretended that I didn't know it was me he was talking to. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara…" he called me and said "Are you okay?" OH MY FEELS!!! I smiled at him to assure him I am okay. He pointed out his finger on his forehead and then to me. "What??" I asked him because he's a little bit confusing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your forehead."

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh."

 

 

 

 

YES, my forehead. My big forehead who's been hurt a while ago. Aishhh. This is Jiyong's fault everyone! I will sue with for physical injury!! Shall I share it to you??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! WALK FASTER!" Jiyong commanded me as I am about to go to his direction. Tch. He's being grumpy again!! 

 

 

 

 

He opened the door for me and quickly shut it as fast as he can. As soon as he placed himself on the car I asked him, "Why are you such in a hurry?!"

 

 

 

 

 

"We're getting late. I thought you want to go home?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course I do. But there's no need to hurry much!"

 

 

 

 

 

And he did not respond. "So we're back again with I-WILL-NOT-ANSWER-YOU situation? Gosh!" Nope, not a single word came out from his mouth. His eyes are only focused on the road while I am just watching him and rolling my eyes. Minutes have been passed when my phone alarmed. *girly ringtone cue in* I saw Jiyong's eyes turned into a disgusting look. "What?!" I asked him. He flicked his tongue in response, geez this man really have some nerves on me. "Oh gosh it's already 1" I told myself in soft tone but I guess the dragon must have heard what I said so he put his hand on the _____ and told me to fasten my seatbelt. Not so much in time, I was about to do as he says but then he accelerated his car faster than earlier. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?!! Slow down!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you to fasten your seatbelt."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! And I was about too!! UNTIL YOU STEPPED THE ACCELERATOR!!"

 

 

 

 

 

He's getting faster and faster in every track! This is suicidal!! Get me out of the car!! He's really getting me killed! "ACCKKKK!!! S-S-STOOPPP!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He did not bother to listen to me but after some time he did step on the break and  BOOM! My head hit the ______ "Ahhhh." I winced in pain, he looked at me in shock then cursed. "!!!"

 

 

 

 

He checked my forehead if something's wrong. "Ahhhh!!! It hurts. Aishh."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He held my chin up and brushed my hair to see if there's a wound or something. "Are you okay? Geez. I'm sorry!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As he touch and search for wounds in my forehead I cried in pain once again. "It hurts!!! Stop it!" He rubbed it and I pushed him away. "What the hell are you thinking?!!! Stepping on breaks just like that?!!! You almost killed me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He apologised and explained to me that he accidentally stepped on the break. I did not answer him for that is his punishment and hell I will not talk to him!!! He came closer and grab something on his pocket. "Move closer." he asked me, but I am stubborn enough not to do anything what he say. "Aishh. Sandara Park, just please face me." He sighed and he moved me in front of him. I hesitate to move but his grip is really tense it hurts me. "Look at me." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on. Just look at me."

 

 

 

 

 

Again he grab my chin to move it in front of his face and now we're face to face, looking at each others eyes. Then he suddenly looked at the bruise in my forehead, he sighed and blurted out… "You have bruise, I'm sorry." He then brushed up my hair up so he could check it properly, he pressed something cold in my bruise.  "Ahh.. A-ahhh!" I move to avoid the pain. "Hold still. Just for 2 minutes." Okay fine, he really did not intent to do it but I still blame him for giving me bruise in my forehead! "What are you doing?" I asked him carefully because he's face is really close to mine. Remembering how many times this had happened, and uhhh! His scent is so manly, his eyes are chestnut brown and this is the first time I noticed that. He suddenly bit his lips for pete's sake! It felt like all of a sudden everything is in slow motion! "Oh my gosh. He's so hot." What?! Okay that is insane! No!!!! NO!!!!! And everything is not in slow motion anymore as I shrug everything off, and faked a cough.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay done."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I turned my gaze away from him so he wouldn't notice I've been checking out his per-.. I mean ugly face. "Do you feel better?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He sighed and went but to driving. "Uhh. What did you do to my forehead?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Trying not to make your bruise big."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I mean what did you press in my forehead?"

 

 

 

 

 

He slowed down so he won't commit any mistakes anymore and showed me in his hand. "This."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A coin?! How can a coin heal a bruise?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know. Someone used to do it when I was a kid."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eh?? Who must me that someone?? I have the urge to ask him but I chose not to because I know I will just waste my saliva.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and I have been in this car for almost an hour already! What the hell!!! It's not that we're lost but dang! Jiyong is trying to be extra careful now. I mean REALLY REALLY CAREFUL!! So now he's been driving so slow! It's almost 3pm! "Yah!! I am fine now. You can drive NORMALLY now." I told him  and he laughed. "Arasso." 

 

 

 

 

Finally he's doing it, but I felt he's slowing down his pace again. I looked at him while grumping my eyebrows "What again Kwon Jiyong??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No. Am I seeing weird things or what?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you talking about Mister?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Look." He pointed his fingers to the front direction. He's right, I am seeing a car stopped on the side and 2 men waving their hands. "They're asking for help?" I asked him and he just said… "Obviously."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rolled my eyes then Jiyong preceded to their place. As we're getting closer, the picture of the 2 guys are getting clearer. "Wait, isn't that-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung and Bae???!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

They're now in front of Dara's house. Jiyong parked the car in front of a tree, 15 feet away from their house. "Ahhh. Thank you for everything. I had fun last last night." Dara thanked Youngbae and TOP but hesitates to thank Jiyong who is by the way just beside her. Jiyong rolled his eyes much to his disappointment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye Sandara Park." TOP waved at her and she smiled back while removing her seatbelt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, that's so random." Youngbae chuckled. Jiyong is now removing his seatbelt too. "Where are you going?" The girl asked him but the guy just went outside. Dara thought he will open her door but Jiyong just passed and went at the back of the car and open the trunk. The two men were curious and saw Jiyong getting something from a box. "A bag??" Youngbae said. The three of them watched Jiyong's action, and finally, Jiyong opened Dara's door. All of them were surprised, most especially TOP and Youngbae. "What?" he asked them with hand gestures. "Can't I open a door?" Youngbae and TOP knew that's the sign they've been waiting for, they looked at each other and smirked on Jiyong. A different Kwon Jiyong, who by the way sighed and threw the bad on Dara's lap. "Yah!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's this?" Dara asked Jiyong but Jiyong once again did not answer, instead he answered her with a question.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How's your bruise?" Lowering his voice to make sure that TOP and Youngbae will not hear him, which failed. They're chuckling as a way of teasing Jiyong to Dara, but the girl is so oblivious to the two men's actions. She acts as if it's only her and Jiyong in the car. "It's the same." she's now rubbing her bruise softly but still wince in pain. Jiyong opened the compartment in front of Dara and looked for something useful for her bruise. He finally found the cream gel he used in Dara's feet before, so he leaned forward and brushed her hair away from her face, put some cream gel and blew it softly. Dara is very still, she doesn't want to move so there's no accident might happen again. "Why didn't you use that in the first place????" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know. I panicked earlier, so I didn't remember there was a cream gel here."  he calmly answered her. Dara knows something is different about Kwon Jiyong now. She thinks that Jiyong is a bipolar person, because he always change his mood. Sometimes, she think of him as mentally challenge person but then realises it was too harsh. She liked it, this kind of Kwon Jiyong. He's gentle, tender, his voice is calm and sweet, like a true man. "I panicked earlier"

 

 

 

 

 

"I panicked earlier…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I panicked earlier…." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes widened as she realises his words cam from his mouth a while ago. She blinked her eyes and told Jiyong "That's enough. I think I'm going to be fine." She fixed herself and grabbed the bag Jiyong gave him, she pushed Jiyong away and did not bother to listen to him. "But what about the bandage??!" Dara quickly went inside their house as she left Jiyong and the two other men inside the car. "Wow really?? You're becoming a sod-heartened Kwon Jiyong now Ji." TOP told Jiyong, and they both laughed. Ji shrugged it off and rolled his eyes.. "Shut up."

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

Ahhh. We missed classes today, I felt like not coming to school everyday.. Geez, I am so tired. Lots of commotion happened these past few days and it drove me crazy! Me chasing that rabbit late at night on streets. Me buying junkfoods and cream gel and bandage because she is my responsibility. Me taking care of that rabbit in the villa. Me taking the blame for her bruise. Me. Me. Me. ME! Ugh!!! This is pure maniac! 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh." I closed my eyes for a bit and tried to clear up my mind and just think of happy thoughts. 

 

 

 

"I don't know. Someone used to do it when I was a kid." I opened my eyes and remembered the words I have said to that rabbit. Did she even get curious of what I said earlier? Did something urge her to ask me about that someone? I hope not. That someone, who always make me smile, she who once gave me the reason to live. That person who wakes me up with her beautiful voice, her face I cannot forget but I must. She's..... "Ughhh! Jiyong, she's gone now." 

 

 

 

 

I swallowed and was about to get up from the bed when my phone suddenly beeped. I received a text message from unknown number, I thought it's one of the pranks again Seungri has been throwing me but then it surprised me. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks. ^.^"

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n: no update for a very long time. kkk. how's everybody?? i know everyone have a very healthy appler heart today.  ^.^ to all my new subscribers, hello!!! i hope everyone will like my update! see you soon :-* 

 

 

DROP COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!

VOTE THIS STORY UP!

hengsho!~