Chapter 14: DINNER DISASTER

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

BOM’S P.O.V

 

 

 

“Dalong! Are you sure you want to come in?”

 

 

“Yah! I thought you want to come with me too huh?”

 

 

“Aishh. I’m not feeling good. ” As I tug her left hand. Aishhh! Why am I so nervous? Is it because I’m going to meet my ex-boyfriend again?? Ugh my knees are pretty shaking!

 

 

“Bom-ah. TOP oppa is the one who invited you at least come for him.”

 

 

“Ihhhhh. Okay fine!” I have no choice but to follow her since I told her TOP invited me here. TOOOOPPPPP!!!! Ugh! Why did I even accept his invitation in the first place! Aigooo.

 

 

“Yah! Why are you shaking?”

 

 

“I’m nervous!!!!”

 

 

“Waeyo? It’s just a dinner.... Aishhh!! Is there someone inside this mansion?” Dara tried to ring the door bell again.

 

 

“I don’t know.” As I answered Dara, the door has finally opened. G-dragon opened the door and there was a moment of silence. He looked at Dara, and me, and back to Dara, and then to me, and then to Dara again.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” he looked at Dara and she answered.

 

 

“I was invi-“ Dara was cut off and he said.

 

 

 

“NOT YOU. I was asking Bom.”

 

 

“M-m-me?” I pointed myself and cannot utter any word to answer. I’m still shaking! Ughhhh!!! Dara looked at me and furrowed her brows to tell me what my agenda is. GD is waiting for my answer as he crossed his arms. Tch!

 

 

“TOP invited me here.” He laughed a bit and told me to come inside.

 

 

“Really? Okay. Come inside.” He made a way for me to come in but I refused to.

 

 

 

“Wait what about Dara?”

 

 

“Who’s Dara?” GD innocently asked me.

 

 

“I AM!!” I can sense that Dara is a little bit annoyed now.

 

 

“You’re not coming in. Let’s go Bom.” He grabbed my left hand but I am refusing him because of Dara. Geez,  I cannot leave her alone outside! It’s freaking cold outside!

 

 

“Yah! What about me??!”

 

 

“Stay outside my house.”

 

 

“Yah!! Let her in too!” I keep on telling him that exact same words, but he is strong enough to grab me inside. Dara was left outside. GD told me to go in the kitchen because TOP is there.

 

 

 

“I can’t!! Dara come with me!” I extended my hand but GD removed it as Dara was reaching for my hand. “GO INSIDE!” Gosh, he scolded at me! Same level of voice I heard when we argued in the classroom before. He really is scary when he’s mad. I looked at Dara and signalled her that I will call Youngbae to save her and she just nodded.

 

 

 

 

....

.....

......

 

 

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

“GO INSIDE!” How dare he scold at Bom again?! Tch! This jerk!!!! Bom looked so scared so she just told me she’s going to call Youngbae. Aishhh.

 

 

“Yah! What the hell is your problem huh?”

 

 

“ARE YOU STALKING ME?”

 

 

“WHAT?! Stalking? You?! Are you kidding me!!”

 

 

“Then why are you here? TOP hyung didn’t invite you. I did not invite you... I will never invite you.”

 

 

OMG, really this guy is the nephew of Lucifer! I want to scratch his face and shave his head and kick his crotch realllllyyyyyy haaarrrdddd!!! I tried to go inside but he’s pushing me, and I hate to admit that he’s really strong despite his skinny body.

 

 

“Ji. Stop that.” I heard a voice. A voice from my savior! Wahhhh. Youngbae-ah, thank you for coming!! I smiled before looking at him.

 

 

 

“What?” I stood up properly and fixed myself. Tch, Youngbae’s eyes and mine met. He looks so good tonight! Kyahhh!

 

 

 

“I invited her.” The dragon was shocked and made a way for me. Youngbae assist me while coming inside the house. I heard the guy closed the door so I looked at him behind and stick out my tongue and he just rolled his eyes out of defeat. I giggled and smiled at Youngbae.

 

 

 

 

...

....

.....

 

 

 

“Uhm who are we waiting for?” Bom asked TOP, it’s almost an hour but we still didn’t have our dinner. I feel my stomach screaming “FOOOOOOOODDDDD!” already. Aishhh, I am hungryyyy.

 

 

“Seungri and Daesung.” TOP answerd Bom.

 

 

“Are you hungry?” Youngbae asked me. I laughed shyly and shook my head. Of course, I will not tell him the truth!

 

 

“Are you sure? We could eat now if you want.”

 

 

“What? Eating without waiting for your friends? Don’t you think it’s rude Bae?” the dragon passed in front of us and went to get a cold water to drink. I looked at him with no grace. I really want to kill him! “No it’s okay.” I told Youngbae. But my stomach is really protesting nowwww! Aigoo.

 

 

We heard noise from the living room.

 

 

“They must be here.”

 

 

“HELLO EVERYBODYYYY!! SEUNGSEUNGKA IS HERE!” A good looking guy showed up. Wait he’s the guy with Chaerin right?

 

 

GD threw apple at him and said “Yah! Why are you so late huh?!”

 

 

“Ah hyung, of course I’m a VIP.” GD came closer and was about to hit him in the stomach. I am getting scared and hid myself behind Youngbae, but I heard a chuckle. Geez, he still have the time to laugh? The dragon is going to hurt the guy!

 

 

“Don’t worry, they’re just like that. Like, Tom and Jerry.” He giggled, and he’s right, they’re just playing around. Tch. Look at him, he looks better when he smiles. I smiled and realized what I am saying. I shrugged my thoughts off. TOP and Youngbae is laughing, it seems like they both like what they are seeing. I heard Bom laughed too. Actually, it’s very amusing and shocking for me to see this side of Jiyong.

 

 

“Important?? So you’re more important than I am now? Yahh, you grew up so fast don’t you think?” GD told Seungri as he put his right arm in Seungri’s neck and started to play with him.

 

 

“Ah hyung, I was just joking.”

 

 

“Tell me I’m the VIP.”

 

 

“What about me?” GD tightened up his shoulder and made Seungri give up.

 

 

“Ah ah! Arasso arasso! You’re the VIP. Hyung let go of me!” We laughed and we heard noise from the living room again. A voice coming from, obviously Daesung, but I heard two another voices.

 

 

They stepped in from the kitchen and violaaa!

 

 

 

“Unnie?!!!”

 

 

“YAH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE??!” Bom and I were shocked all of a sudden. How come they know we’re here?? Were they invited too? But by whom?!!! AHHHHH!

 

 

“You!” I pointed GD. I’m sure this is his plan!

 

 

“Me?” He pointed himself too as I accuse him.

 

 

“Yah! Are they your victim of harassment?!!”

 

 

“What??!”

 

 

“EH?”

 

 

“Dara-ahhh. Don’t exaggerate!”

 

 

“Unnie, calm down!”

 

 

“Waeyo?! Did he invited you to come here?” I asked the two babies while Bom is pulling me back to my seat. I shrugged Bom’s hands on my dress.

 

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t even know them. Yah! Who are these people?!” Jiyong asked Seungri and the other guy.

 

 

“Ah Ah. Hyung, they’re Daesung hyung’s friends.” Seungri clarified. Aishhh. So the guy is Daesung.

Jiyong went in front of me, bowed a little bit to make his face close to mine while I step back.  “You. Ask in a nice way next time. Or else...”

 

 

“Or else what?!” I lean a little bit signalling that I’m not scared of him. He did not answer me but he just smirk and went away.

 

 

..

.....

........

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE’S P.O.V

 

 

 

This is not the plan. Gosh, I would’ve understand how Sandara acted awhile ago but Jiyong? He’s so childish! TOP hyung elbowed me.

 

 

 

“What to do now?”

 

 

 

I signalled hyung to go to the kitchen. I checked if someone is eavesdropping. “Do we have plan B?”

 

 

 

TOP hyung stared me for a while and said “We don’t have plan B.”

 

 

 

We stayed there for like 15 minutes and we still don’t know what to do. Sandara came in out of the blue. “Uhm, are we still going to have dinner?”

 

 

 

“Oh.”

 

 

 

Hyung nodded and told her to call everyone in the dinner table. When Sandara left we panicked. “Yah! Did you think of a plan now?!”

 

 

 

“Aniyo!”

 

 

 

“Aishhhh!” Hyung is walking from left to side, again and again and again.

 

 

 

“Yah yah yah.” I stopped him from walking. “You’re making me more nervous hyung! Stop doing that.”

 

 

 

“Aishh! Daesung and Seungri should’ve not come here!”

 

 

 

“Hyung, don’t be like that. We better think of another plan.”

 

 

“Arasso, whatever.”

 

 

 

“Ah!” hyung snapped his fingers and told me our plan B.

 

 

 

 

...

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

Everyone in the dinner table is quiet, even me and TOP hyung. I'm just looking on Sandara and GD. Both of them are quiet but the intensity in their eyes can make the whole mansion in fire. I swear! Imagine an electricity effect between them. I've decided to break the silence.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.." everyone looked at me.

 

 


 

"Well, so you guys are friends with Sandara?" I'm referring to the two other ladies beside Daesung and Seungri. They simply nodded and I asked them to tell me their names so we know what should we call them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah. I'm CL."

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Minzy. Hello." both of them smiled at us.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where did you guys meet?" Jiyong asked Dae ans Seungri. Dara was about to rant again but I asked her not too.

 

 


 

 

"It's okay. Let him talk."

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stared at us but immediately rolled his eyes when he saw Dara agreed. "School." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, let us know the whole story!"

 

 

 

 

"Isn't it obvious that he doesn't want to tell you? Aigoo." Aishh! Why is it so hard to stop her from answering GD back? It will only ruin our plan again! "Hey. Keep calm."

 

 

 

 

 

"Should I tell you?" CL volunteered to tell the whole story. All of us are laughing when we heard the part when she bit Seungri's arms except for one guy... Jiyong. I hand out my phone from my pocket and texted TOP hyung.

 

 


 

 

"Hyung? Should we start our plan?"

 

 

 

 

 

TOP hyung immediately replied to my sms and told me 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's get this two dorks together!"

 

 

 

*A/N Aigooo!! How is everyone? Long time no see? Eh. =)))) Anyways, I should've updated last week but I can't because I'm really really busy. That's why I'm looking for a co-author. Please let me know if someone is interested!

 

And to my co-applers who is really down right now, don't worry and  cheer up. We've faced too many struggles together before, we cannot act as if we lost already. Heads up! DARAGON is our world, and no one can take it away from us.. not even KIKO MIZUHARA. I'm sure we will be alright. KEEP THE FAITH! <3 ^_^