Chapter 16: Bad Kwon Ji Yong: The Dare and The Walkout

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

SANDARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

This is just a plain nightmare. Everything happened so fast and now I'm still shaking and stunned. "Oh no." I murmured, at least no one can hear me now. "Oh my goodness!!!" I thought of myself and came back to my senses when I realised what Jiyong did to me! That jerk! That really really jerk! He embarrassed me! I feel so tensed and that my cheeks are blushing because of what he did. Oh my gosh, did he just leaned down so close to my face?! Did he just pulled me closer and touched my waist?! How dare he is! Ottoke! How should I face him now?! I looked so stupid a while ago! I cannot be defeated by that! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Sandara Park think! Use your head!!!

 

 

 

I breath heavily and exhaled for the last time. "It's okay. You lost this time but it's okay Sandara." Bom called me and they are still laughing. Aishhh! I was so embarrassed. Aiuuu!~~ God! Help me pleaseee.. I cannot just stand here without facing that jerk! So I turned around and heads toward their direction with my head up. I looked at the dragon and just smirks at me, he took a gulp of his drink and starts to giggling. I rolled my eyes to him, and just when I reach the couch they started laughing at me.

 

 

 

"Unnie! What happened to you?!"

 

 

 

"Oh you're blushing noona!" aigoo! Anytime of the moment I could hit this kid already. Taeyang is looking at me smiling. This is such a disgrace to me! I never experienced such thing!! and what's even worse is that that all happened in front of Youngbae! WAHHHHH. 

 

 

 

"Yah. Stop it." oh my gosh! He finally saved me! I looked at Jiyong and raised my brow and rolled my eyes... again and again! "So... let's start?"

 

 

 

Everyone agreed, Youngbae is assigned to turn the bottle and everyone's anticipating for the game. The boys expressions are blank, well except for TOP and Youngbae cuz we're all excited. The bottle starts to spin and spin and spin… until it stops and its facing….

 

 

 

 

"Seungri!" 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Hyung! What are you do-?" 

 

 

 

"Ahehehe. Zip it up Panda." TOP said while covering Seungri's mouth. Geez they're kinda weird sometimes. Aiuuuu. 

 

 

 

 

"So pick up a consequence."

 

 

 

 

He did as he reached for a consequence in box 2. Hmm I'm curious about the consequences, I'm excited yet nervous I know some of it are naughty and dirty but who cares right? It's just for fun! And I just hope I will not pick that Jiyong aisshh.

 

 

 

 

"What did you pick huh?" Daesung asked Seungri but he did not response.. he stomped his feet and keeps on whining while messing his hair. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ommo! Do it!!!"

 

 

 

"Waeyo?"

 

 

 

"What is it?!" 

 

 

 

 

"Let me see!!!!" we all looked at the paper and laughed so hard... well except for Jiyong. Ugh! Such a mood spoiler!! Anyways, so Seungri was first hesitating to do the consequnce but he have no choice or else he'll lose the game. He stood up and put his pants down, I reached for Minzy's eyes to cover it but I was too late when she moved away from me. Aiuuu, this kid. I am supposed to be covering my eyes too but I just can't because this moment is really really funny. CL and the others took out their phones and started to capture pictures and videos of Seungri.

 

 

 

"Is that necessary?" I asked them. I'm a little bit worried because these pictures or videos might be put in the internet. "Oh my gosh. No one even cares to response." I rolled my eyes and just sighs but then the dragon interrupted my annoyance.

 

 

 

"Let them be. In fact Seungri don't even mind. Right Panda?"

 

 

 


"Aishh. I hate it but I'm used to it noona. So it's fine."

 

 

 

"What do you mean he's used to it?"

 

 

 

 

"Dara! Stop being a mother to Seungri! Let's just start the game!" Bom ranted about me. Aigoo "Fine!" I didn't say any words anymore but Seungri started to write his name in the air using his , and that hooked me off from my chair. We all laughed crazily and slaps Bommie several times while holding my tummy.

 

 

 

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

 

 

 

"What do you mean? He's funny look!" I turned to my left and saw Jiyong swearing me out of his breath. What the fudge! Where's Bom?!

 

 

 

"You're crazy!"

 

 

 

"Why are there??" he chose not to answer me, he just flick his tongue and crossed his arms around his chest and refused to look at me. Aisshh! He got an attitude! I didn't notice that Bom changed her seat to my right side, leaving me and Jiyong sitting beside each other. I looked at her irritatingly and slap her left shoulders. "Ouch!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Why did you do that?" I asked her silently but she only shrugged my question off. "Why am I always ignored???" so the game continued, we're so much having fun CL drank a mixture of coke a soy sauce catsup and vinegar. Bom's consequence was to do a y dance with balloon stucked in her thighs and arms. We're having the greatest time of our lives. Almost everyone is done doing consequences. TOP sang a high pitched song, and it's freakin recorded! HAHAHA it's really really funny cuz it's a S.E.S song! Daesung took his clothes off and stayed in front of the aircon for 15 minutes. Poor Daesung. Minzy of course is the luckiest! She ate 5 big burgers, as in giant burgers within only 10 minutes but she failed so she had to do another consequence, this time she have to imitate 5 hollywood actors/actress. Taeyang's consequence is kinda hard because he had to make us all laugh within 5 minutes but I was the only one who laughed. Well actually, he's really not funny but hey I like him okay so let's give him a chance. LMAO.

 

 

 

 

"Aishh. I'm so disappointed Youngbae." TOP told him after he failed. Taeyang just laughed at it, and look he doesn't even give a fck... not unlike any other people easily get annoyed. That's why I like him, he's always smiling. "Ottoke. He's really cute." aiuuu i'm feeling giddy again! Aniyo! I should hide this to them. Kyaaahhh.

 

 

 

 

"Whatever. Next?"

 

 

 

 

We all agreed and as the bottle was spinning, all of the sudden I had an uneasy feeling. The bottle is slowly stopping and direction is going to me. "Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii---" I'm closing my eyes little by little as I was hoping that it will not point me.

 

 

 

 

"Dara!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Finally it's your turn unnie!"

 

 

 

 

I don't have the right to say no because it's unfair for them, so I fake a smile and reached for #2 box.... I opened the paper and it says..

 

 

 

 

"Pair consequence.... what the hell is that?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! You have to choose a partner by doing this consequence. But you have to pick a name in this box because it'll be unfair if you will choose on your own. The points will be shared together, but before choosing your partner you first still have to pick your consequence."

 

 

 

 


"In any box?"

 

 

 


 

"Uhm nope. Only in #3."

 

 

 

"But why?"

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop asking okay? Just go and pick!" 

 

 

 

"Shut up."

 

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop fighting! Dara, go pick now."

 

 

 

 

Here we go Dara. Inhale, exhale... I dipped down my hand inside the box and played the paper, I cannot decide which paper I should choose. The papers are in different texture, some are rough, smooth, sticky, etc. "Whatever." I finally decided to get whatever is in my hand, so I read it loud.

 

 

 

 

 

"RED CONSEQUENCE! You have just chosen a naughty consequence. bla bla bla bla bla" I cannot hear myself anymore because the first thing that come to my mind is the word naughty. THIS IS A JOKE. What the hell! I didn't even understand. Gahhhhhh!

 

 

 

 

"Uwahhhhh! Unnie that's really naughty!"

 

 

 

 

"Do you think you can do it?" Youngbae asked me with a little bit worry in his voice but I'm still not listening to the outside of my world all I can hear is the moment I read the consequence. Ommoooo, I think I'm going to dieeee...

 

 

 

 

"Hey." I shook my head off and forced a smile to him. I said yes though. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's the consequence again?" I asked Daesung to read it again because I wasn't able to grasp all the things I've read a while ago. "RED CONSEQUENCE: You have just chosen a naughty consequence. All you have to do is sit down in a chair and don't move as your partner or chosen person is seducing you. That person can do anything he/she wants. We will know if you succeeded if you bite the latter's lower lip. If ever you win this game, the game is over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I gulp 2 times, the last gulp was a big one. What the hell are they thinking? I need to bite my partner's lower lip just to win this game?! Of all the consequence, of all the people why me?!!!! Aiuuuuu. My hands started to get colder, I balled my fists and gulp once more. "Okay. I'll do it."

 

 

 

 

 

"You don't have to, if you can't."

 

 

 

 

 

He's really really sweet! Oh my goshhhhh! All for you Taeyang! Ugghhh I just wish it's you then I'll probably do it! Kyahhh! "Such a baby." I heard Jiyong trying to distract our conversation again. Hah! Too bad, you never had a sweet conversation like this! Blehhh!!! "I'm fine. I CAN DO IT." facing GD.

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course your partner should be in opposite ." Bom reminded me, and they all cheered me before picking up my partner. "Please please please. Luck be mine! Pleaseeee!"

 

 

 

 

 

I'm trying to prolong the moment as I am now opening the paper... slowly, slowly.... and "Mool-ah?! Wae?!!!! Andwe!" I felt the paper fell down from my hand, Seungri picked it up fast and felt excited and happy about it. "MWAHAHAHAHA!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae? Is it Youngbae?" Bom asked Seungri. "Me?!" Taeyang was a little bit shocked. Aishhh I wish it was you but what the hell! WAHHHHHH.

 

 

 

 

"Ani."

 

 

 

 

"Then who the ing he-"

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU."

 

 

 

 

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

Ughhhh!! Great! Now what am I going to do?! Why me?!! Aishhhh. I can feel all of the boys are now laughing at me, this is humiliating! Why does it have to be meeee!!!! "dangsin-eun museun il-eul gidalineungeoya? jigeum sijag!" (What are you waiting for? Start now!) I heard Youngbae and TOP screaming behind me. I knew there's so much wrong going on since this rabbit infront of me forced me to join the game. Do they really think I'm so stupid that I didn't know they're making fun of me? I know exactly what are they doing and if that's what they want then fine!!! I'll give them what they want and finish this mess up! So you rabbit, enjoy the show!

 

 

 

 

"haeng-un-eul bibnida jiyong oppa!!" (good luck jiyong oppa!) I heard the younger girls cheered for me. So childish, aishhh!! Okay Jiyong, you want to embarrass her right? It's time for you to get your revenge. That's right. This time, I am so gonna win. Instead of getting pissed, I thought of something I can do to make her freak out. It will be funnier if I can make her feel uncomfortable. "Bright Jiyong. You know I want to marry myself sometimes."

 

 

 

 

As I was taking my steps closer to her she seems like she wants to escape, but sad to say she really can't. Mwahaha. I stopped in a while and looked into her eyes, but she's avoiding all of my gazes. I chose to let myself closer to her and this time I sat down without my touching the floor but my feet supporting my weight. I crossed my arms and studied her actions, she's tense of the situation. I know she's nervous. I don't know anymore what's happening behind me and I really don't care if they're taking some pictures or video over us. Right now, I just have to finish this once and for all.

 

 

 

She keeps on moving so I warned her about the rules. "It said you should not move or do anything. If you keep on avoiding my gaze then we will lose. Unless you intend to do it cuz you want to try it once again with me?"

 

 

 

This time, I got her attention, she looked at me steadily and did not utter any word in seconds... and then she continued.. "You're too full of yourself did you know that? The aura of your arrogance are flowing from this room. And for your information, I don't like you, and I will never like you." Wow, that caught me off guard. I stepped back a little and was thinking for a quick attack. I stood up a little, this time my hands are placed beside her left and right side making her trapped into my eyes. "Then why are you trembling?" my face is not yet close to her, well because I'm reserving it for last.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I am not trembling." She pretended but it's too much obvious for me not to see. I smirked and started to roll, I leaned a lil bit closer and bit my lips. "Really? Then watch me closer, lean closer to my face, a cm away from me and tell me you're not trembling."

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you kidding me?! Why would I do that?"

 

 

 

 

"Because everyone's waiting for you."

 

 

 

 

 

She examined the others and they're still anticipating for it, she came back to her position and sighed. "I don't want to."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I leaned closer again, 2x closer than the first one. I shift to her ears and whispered "You know rabbit, you're such a show off but you can't do it. If you want to finish this crap and nonsense game then do the consequence. Now tell me, who's chicken? Me? or You?" I get back, my face in front of her face. I think what I told her made her realised something. I can't see fear anymore, she's not blushing anymore, and she's not trembling anymore. I guess, it all changed to anger, hatred. Tsk. We'll see about that.

 

 

 

 

"What now?"

 

 

 

 

She leaned towards me and to my surprise she did not bit my lower lips, she grabbed my face down to her and kissed me. My eyes went all wide, I was shocked I didn't know she will do this. I'm not responding to her kiss but I can feel that there's a pressure from . I can feel anger from her kiss, but instead of letting go from the kiss I chose not to do anything but to wait for her to finish it. She broke the kiss after some time and pushed me away, she stood up and is ready to walk away. Everyone in the room, including me is shocked. She started to walk then stopped in the middle of her tracks. 

 

 

 

 

 

She turned around and smiled "I forgot the consequence." she walk towards my direction again and reached for my lower lip and bit it. I can sense her teeth grinding in my lips. I whined because of pain, it really ing hurts! It made my lips bleed and then she spit the blood from her lips afterwards and wiped it using her hands. She started to walk away. 

 

 

 

"Dara!"

 

 

 

 

"Unnie!!!" the girls ran after her together with Daesung and Seungri. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Jiyong! What happened there?"

 

 

 

 

"I don't know." it made me disappointed because I thought I'm going to win.... but I also feel sorry. Aniyo! That serves her right! She deserves it afterall! So there's nothing to be guilty about. You did the right thing, she felt uncomforable and embarrass! So I still win!

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong-ah. What have you done?"

 

 

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

 

"Did you tell her something?"

 

 

 

 

"Nothing! And so what if I did?! It's not like she's going to die or something."

 

 

 

 

 

"Stupid!" TOP hyung threw his shoes to me and got mad for what I have acted. "It's what you want afterall!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

 

 

 

"You think I'm stupid? I know what you're trying to do! To me and that Sandara Park!"

 

 

 

 

 

"We're just helping you to work things out! Yah!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really?! Let me tell you this hyung, that will never help us because we hate each other naturally and you will never do anything about that!"

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung is really mad at me now, he stoop up from the couch and grabbed my shirt. Taeyang stopped him but dang! Hyung's hands are really strong. But look at me, I'm not doing anything but looking at him. I am used to this anyways, so I just listened to him.

 

 

 

 

 

"So was it wrong for us to help a friend now? Is it wrong that we want you to realize that a girl like Sandara Park can be really different from other girls like your playmates?! Kwon Jiyong! Are you out of your mind? You don't have to argue with me since we're doing the right thing and you don't! Just face the reality-"

 

 

 

 

"Reality of what?!"

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You two stop it now please!" Youngbae trying to go in-between. We both calm and tried to talk to each other nicely. "Jiyong, I know we're wrong-"

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

 

"Hyung let me finish what I'm saying first.... Jiyong, I know we're wrong to force you to realize something and we're wrong that we tried to make fun of you... we're sorry."

 

 

 

 

"I'm not." 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!"

 

 

 

 

"Whatever."

 

 

 

 

"Yah yah yah. Don't be like this hyung. But Jiyong, we can understand if you're really mad at us and we can accpet if you won't talk to us for days or weeks or even months but hey, just like what hyung said we think for what's best for you so please don't think that we're doing it to embarrass or to harm you and your reputation. And look, Sandara Park is just an innocent girl-"

 

 

 

 

"A what?! Can you even hear what you're saying? She just kissed me! You think she's innocent?"

 

 

 

 

"It's because you made her do that?"

 

 

 

 

"I didn't even ask her to kiss me, I only told her all she have to do is to finish it."

 

 

 

 

"But can't you see the anger in her eyes awhile ago? Man! That stare could kill someone good thing you're not dead." hyung tried to make a joke which is not funny.. it's kinda truth. The look she has during that moment is really not a good sign. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, you owe her an apology."

 

 

 

 

"But why?"

 

 

 

 

"Because you offended her and hurt her pride. Sandara has a very strong personality. I think she kissed you just to make you realise that she's not as weak as you think she is. She wants you to feel her revenge after what you have just told her. She's a girl Jiyong, don't make another mistake again. You've done it once, but not this time." I knew she was talking about Bom, I felt a guilt inside my heart. I remember that day inside the room, she's a mess. I am cold, I know, but I still have heart. 

 

 

 

 

"Go. Look for her and apologize." I apologized to them and thank them for telling me all of this. I'm going to look for that rabbit and apologize, but that doesn't mean I will like her from now on. I just need to say sorry.... I stood up and was about to go out of the door when Youngbae again reminded me...

 

 

 

 

"Apologize...SINCERELY." I nodded and went back to my tracks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell are you rabbit?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n: hello!~ i'm back and sorry for the long hiatus! i want to say hello to my new subsribers! <3 i just started my christmas vacation kyahh!~ how about you guys? expect for more chapters this week! comments and subscription are highly appereciated! pls do comment just to make sure i'm satisfying all of you. T___T kkk! annyeong! ^^