Chapter 3: MISSION RESEARCH

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

"I have to finish something"

 

 

I left the room immediately. I half-run-half-walk in the corridors, looking for that little b*tch who threatens me. How dare she is, I'm G-Dragon! I'm the son of Kwon Jung Ha. Tch. I admit it, she scared me. It's not that I did not receive any death threats before, but she was the only girl who dared to kill me. I guess she won't listen to me until I say it in her face...or should I apologize? ANIYOOO!!!

 

 

I went up and down up and down. Geez how I come I didn't know her room? We've been together for a week, I should know it! I grab a girl's waist while walking. I can say she's pretty shock but when she saw me she started squeeling. ANNOYING.

 

 

 

 

"Hey Miss. Do you know where Park Bom's room is?"

 

 

 

"Just two blocks away from here oppa." I quickly let her waist go and somewhat she kinda lost her balance. I saw Bom sitting in her chair there's no one inside, no students no teachers just her. "Perfect." I went inside the room, locked the door so that no one could see us. It's 30 minutes before the time so I can do what I want.

 

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you b*tch? You dared to scare me?!"

 

 

 

She's not answering back, she did not care to look at my side, actually she's not saying anything as if I didn't say anything. Her face is looking at the board's direction her hands on top of the table her feet are crossed. "You heard me right?!"

 

 

 

Now with heads down and her fingers tapping the table like she's waiting for something and her right foot swaying. I heard a sound, like a chuckle. Right! She's laughing but not too loud, but it's enough to make my blood to boil! She even thinks it's funny?? Who the hell wants to die!  "Did I scare you that much G-Dragon?"

 

 

 

 

 

"You did not scare me." I played it cool, I don't want to look like a loser and scared cassanova.

 

 

 

"Admit it. If you're not scared then why bother to look for me?"

 

 

 

 

OKAY YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! YOU WIN!! NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHO!!! I didn't answer her I just crossed my hands to my chest and look what's she's doing. She puts her right hand in her pocket. "Oh no she got something in her pocket! A knife??" I thought. She's walking in my direction I did not dare to step back my feet are glued to the ground I can't utter a single word. She's getting nearer to me, I closed my eyes afraid that he will stab me. I don't want to see anything, but I felt her hand is in the air ready to stab me. When her hand touches my shoulder I let out a short scream, I heard her laugh and....sobbing? She's crying in my chest while her hands encircled in my neck. I knew it, she can't do it. There's no knife in her hands, no stab in my body. She used something that I could be afraid of so that I will look for her and talk to her in person. What a clever b*tch.

 

 

"Jiyong-ah. Why? W-why did you b-break my heart?" She starts again. I sighed and tries to let her hands off me. But she's just so persistent so I gave up.

 

 

 

"Stop this Bom. I don't love you. I did not love you. Please put that in mind!"

 

 

 

"Then why do you made an effort to make me fall in love with you huh?"

 

 

 

"I'm G-Dragon. I'm a top class cassanova. I'm a bachelor. Don't you get it Bom?"

 

 

"But I-I love you."

 

 

When I feel her hands are getting weak, I pulled them down and  walk away but she grabs my hand and she's pulling me back. We started battling with our hands pulling and pushing pulling and pushing so since I am a guy I exerted a force while tugging my hands. I made her fell down the ground with her heads down and crying.

 

 

"Stay away from me or I'll destroy your life."

 

 

 

That's the last words I said to her I just hope that after this she will stop bugging me. I opened the door and saw a lot of students eavesdropping our conversation. I don't give a if they heard it and saw everything. I will think of it as a lesson to every b*tches who dares to do what Bom did to me.

 

 

 

..

...

....

 

 

 

 

BOM'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

He left me on the ground, crying. I don't care if people will see me like this. I'm pretty messed up right now, I thought my plan will work. I thought by threatening him he will come back to me. I thought after crying in front of him and almost beg him he will learn how to love me. I was wrong, I made a mistake. I shouldn't humiliate myself in front of him and in front of students oustide the room. Yes, I am aware that there were students outside the room watching us. I expected too much that's why I'm left disappointed.

 

 

 

I tried to stand up but my knees are shaking, I fell from the ground once again. I calmed myself and tried to stand up again this time i did it. I walk out of the room like a zombie, I feel all the eyes on me I hear them whisphering and saying I'm unbelievable, and disgusting stupid and more. I don't care, I really really don't care. I want to step out of this place immediately so I started running and bumping others chest, shoulders, back due to my misty eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Watch where you going!!"

 

 

 

I somehow feel relieved when I found myself in the school's roof top. This is the right place to think and calm myself. The cold breeze is touching every single part of my skin. As I walk near the end of the roof top, I gave a look to the beautiful view I'm seeing right now. "I wish I could be like you, you're beautiful. So that no one will care to leave me." I stepped up at the endings of the rooftop but holds the pillar near it and look down the ground. I step back a little after I saw how tall this buiding is unfortunately for me I step at the wrong place which made me off balance I felt hands supporting my waist and my other hand and realise that my face is now resting to the person's chest. I can smell his perfume, I can tell that he's a guy. He hugs me and put me down to the ground.

 

 

 

"Are you really going to attempt suicide in school?" I heard a deep voice coming out from his mouth. He lets me go and I was surprise who the person helped me.

 

 

 

"I don't have plan of suiciding. I'm just looking at the view." he smirked at me.

 

 

 

"You must be Park Bom." What? How did he know me? As far as I am concerned this is the first time he met me. Well, at least for him but I see him a lot at the cafeteria and he's G-Dragon's friend. Everyone in the campus knows about the five of them. He's the heir of Choi Enterprises and also known as top class cassanova.

 

 

"How did you know my name?" I bail out from my thoughts. I stared at him but he just smiled at me. Oh my gosh, my heart's beating so fast. His look is so deep, his eyes are unreadable.

 

 

 

"I saw you with Jiyong in that room. You know Park Bom, this is the way we live our lives. Everything is just a game." there's something in his eyes that really creeps me out. I gave him a half nod and told him that I was just stupid believing that Jiyong will love me though I am aware that he's a playboy.  He plainly smiled at me with no emotions, like a fake smile then he begin to step out the roof top.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch. What a prick." I thought.

 

 

 

..

...

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

"Dara-ah, wake up we are about to land now." Shin Ye unnie shakes my shoulder but I'm too stubborn and continued my sleep.

 

 

 

After how many minutes, I can hear some murmurs so I forced myself to open my eyes and saw Butler Lee and Shin Ye unnie in front of me. I'm at awe when I saw them. "Oh. Are we here now?" while rubbing my eyes, I stared at the window to check if we landed the area. I see, we're already in Korea.

 

 

 

 

"Yes princess. Let's go now, your parents must be waiting for us in the mansion." I nodded and smiled at them.

 

 

 

We're stepping out the airport now, the weather is nice it's sunny yet the wind is cold. I like this kind of weather, it balances my mood. I let out a big sigh.

 

 

 

"Korea, my new home. Aigoo! You welcomed me with a very nice weather huh? I love you for that. Kekeke!~" I feel good today, the fact that I will see my parents and stay with them for good, aingg! I can't stop smiling I miss my parents so much. We at least need to bond keke. ~

 

 

 

 

"I see you are a happy girl today. Let's go! The car is there." I looked at the direction that unnie pointed. Woah! There are a lot of cars. A car in front, the limo and two more at the back. We get on the limo, bodyguards at the front and back cars. Now I throw a gaze at Seoul, it's admirable. After half an hour we're already in front of our mansion. I step put from the limo and received a warm welcome from the maids and of course my parents. I look delighted, I ran close to my parents as I catch up to them I cling myself to them.

 

 

 

 

"Omma, appa, I missed you!" I'm feeling this moment. We're so cute! Kyahhh~~ all of the maids even Shin Ye unnie and Butler Lee laughed at us.

 

 

 

 

"We missed you too our little princess."

 

 

 

Appa and omma let's go of the hug and now smiling at me. "Let's go! We've prepared your favorite food." My eyes enlarge hearing the words "favorite" and "food" I scoot off as fast as I can. JAJANGMYEOOOONNN!! Ottoke! I haven't eaten this thing since I last visited Korea. Oh Jajangmyeon my loveeee!

 

 

 

"Jjajangmyeon! Aigoo!~ you really know what's my favorite food neh?" I told my mother who is now in front of me being so amused to what she is seeing.

 

 

 

 

"Of course. That's the only thing you eat when you're here." Correct! I don't like tasting other foods in Korea coz I find it too spicy (like Kimchi), salty, and sweet. I remember when I first visited Korea, I do not eat anything unless it's burger or chicken. You know in states right? So yea, little by little I learned to love Korean food. Thanks to Bom who loves to eat. Kekeke!~ I'm eating happily when I suddenly remember Bom! Geez why do I always forget about her? How bad bestfriend could I be? I was about to text her but "Aigoo! I forgot, I should surprise her." Kekeke!~ I have a bad memory. Tch.

 

 

 

"Who?" mom asked me with curiousity.

 

 

 

 

I looked at her and grinned while eating my jjangmyeon. "Bommie. I forgot to tell her that I'm gonna stay here for good. I'm thinking if I will go to her place later omma. Can I?"

 

 

 

 

"Of course. Should I send you boyguards?"

 

 

 

"No need omma. I can manage myself. Though I need a driver. kekee!~"

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Your things are on your room now, if you want to rest just lock your door okay? If you need something call Shin Ye or ask for help to the maids here." my mom is so sweet! she's the sweetest mom ever. She's so caring. OMMA SARANGHAE!

 

 

 

"Okay amma. You're going somewhere?"

 

 

"Yes. I need to go to Busan today. But if you want to go to the mall with me, just call me." she winked at me, I just giggled and shook my head. I am so happy today! I cannot hide my happiness. I guess, staying here in Korea is not a bad decision after all.

 

 

 

Today is thursday in Korea, wednesday in America. Oh wait, how will I surprise my bestfriend and CL and Minzy?? I haven't heard any news from CL and Minzy. Aigoo!~ I know they have classes until friday, I don't want to disturb them on weekdays so I guess, I need to wait until weekends. I saw Butler Lee passing by, I called him with his petname. "Gold fish Ahjussi!" he stopped his tracks and went in my direction.

 

 

 

"Yes little princess? It's a very long time since you called me that petname." Keke!~ If you're wondering why I call him gold fish ahjussi it's because he gave me a gold fish on my 8th birthday. I'm so elated that time, but sadly it died after 4 months. From that time, I called him gold fish ahjussi.

 

 

 

"I just miss calling you that petname Butler Lee. Uhm... can you do a little favor to me please?" i asked him with my cute voice and my puppy eyes. This never gets old okay? This really works! I used this technique when my teacher in Math tried to fail me in my examnination. Kekeke!~

 

 

 

 

"Ahh. That technique is irresistable Miss Park. Tell me what it is and when do you need it."

 

 

 

I TOLD YAAAA! I smirked at this, okay this is the start!

 

 

 

 

"Research about Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

 

 

..

...

....

 

*A/N: short chappy for everyone! sorry if it's kinda crappy! But hey thank you to my new subscribers!! I'll thank you one by one for the next chap! :)) Dara's revenge is going to start! Who's excited? Aigooo!!~~ Comments and Subscription is highly appreciated! <3