Chapter 10: DOG AND CAT

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

JIYONG’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah hyung. Did you just get ignored by a girl??” Seungri could not believe what he just witnessed. I, too cannot believe a girl like Sandara Park ignored me and just left me hanging. She is really getting in my nerves. She gave me another reason to hate her! Aisshhh! “Playing games huh? Alright, let’s see who will win this.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up.” I’m walking away, leaving Seungri when he calls my attention again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!!” to my annoyance, I turned my head and saw him holding a book.

 

 

 

 

“WHAT!?”

 

 

 

 

 

He came near me and said “What about this?” he showed me the book. “Looks like this is from Sandara, hyung you can use this for your plan.” He handed it to me and then he left. Bright Seungri, you are just brilliant today. I smirked and look at the book.. “Eww. What is this? A love novel or something?”

 

 

 

 

 

I’m already 25 minutes late for my class, but I really don’t care coz even if I’m late they will still let me in unlike the other students. But one thing you must now about me, I hate being late. Well not really, but for me being late is so unprofessional. If you know what I mean, I’m a young businessman. I’m nearing the room and smirked just beacuse she’s my classmate for the rest of the day. In that way I could easily execute my plan right? MWAHAHAHA!

 

 

 

 

 

“Good Morning Mr. Kwon.”  A greet from my teacher and  screaming girl classmates welcomed me. I wander my eyes and saw the girl I want to see. “Tch.” I smirked and proceed to the chair beside her, she looks upset and she’s not even aware of my presence. Therefore, I dropped the book in front of my desk and she seems surprised by the sound I made.

 

 

 

 

 

“Looking for this?” I smirked at the girl and her eyes just widened, left open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-why is my book with y-you?”  she said with choppy voice. What is wrong with her?? Is this her first time to see such a handsome and perfect guy like me? Tch. She extended her hand to get her book, but I immediately raise my hand so that she will not reach it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Iyuneunmueosipnikka Eotteohge haeya haneungeoya? (Why? What are you doing?) That’s my book.” She hold my other hand and started to reach for the book, but her hands are just so short that she can’t even reach my wrist. I keep wagging my hand back and forth, side to side.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wae? Naega mworago? (What? What are you talking about?) This is my book.” I hugged the book and slap her hands. We keep on fighting for the book, the teacher seems to be oblivious to what are we doing so we keep on arguing.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! This is my book! Look, there’s my initials on it!” She grab the book away from me, but I grab it back to myself. We keep on doing that until the teacher finally recognized us.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Kwon and Ms. Park!” we stopped and look at him, our classmates looking at us weirdly and of course they started to whisper again. “Aishhhh! This is trouble again!”  Tch!

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing you two?” The teacher came to us and saw the book.

 

 

 

 

 

"Seong sangnim, he stole my book!" WHAT!!! ACCUSING ME TO STEAL SUCH A CHEESY BOOK!

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo seong sangnim. This is my book!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about! There's an intial of my name on it. Look!" I looked at the book and damn, she's right there's S.P on it. Why didn't I ing see that from the first place?? The teacher is now looking at me like he wants me to explain everything.

 

 

 

 

"S.P? That's my code name!" I made an excuse so that the teacher will favor my side.

 

 

 

 

"Then what does S.P means?!"

 

 

 

 

"S-s-super Power!!!!" Oh my goodness! Super power?!!! Who am i kidding!!!? WHAT THE HELL! I grab the book but  the teacher then grab it from us and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Naega Juseyo!! (No!!)”  we both cried, our hands extending.

 

 

 

 

 

She sighed big time and I looked at her, she’s really frustrated huh? That’s good, I want to make her feel burden. I smirked and look away. She then slaps my shoulder. OMG WHAT IS SHE?! HOW DARE SHE SLAPS ME!! I looked at her intensely and saying "WHAT!!"

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! What have you done?! This is your fault you stinky dragon!!!” WHAT?! She called me STINKY DRAGON?!!!!! Then what is she?? A BEAUTIFUL SWAN!? This is crazy, seriously! Tch. That’s it!

 

 

 

 

 

“STINKY DRAGON!?? Is that what you called me huh?!!! YOU RABBIT WITH NO S!!!” I was about to slap her face when our teacher stopped me from hitting her.

 

 

 

 

 

“I've already confiscated this book and still you're not behaving?? You two shoul get out in this room!” I look at her and mouthed “Najunge yeongyeorikkeunheo! (You are dead meat!)” I grab all of my things and went outside immediately. She hesitate to go outside, she’s begging our teacher to give her book back.

 

 

 

 

 

“Seon sangnim, please give me back my book before I go. It's really important to me” Aigoo! She’s like a child begging her mother to buy her a toy. Tch! Childish rabbit!! Our teacher refuses her and warned her that if she continue to beg him, she will be put in detention. But she is just so stubborn!

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Park, you only stayed here for how many days but you're in trouble already. How could I discipline you if I will spoil you? I'm sorry but stop begging me because I will not give this book to you." Sandara has now watery eyes. "Tch. FULL OF DRAMA." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please seong sangnim. I'm begging you."

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Park, if you continue begging me I have no choice but to put you in detention."  I feel like saving her from humiliation, people are staring at her now and started to laugh at her. Out of my annoyance, I went back to her side and grab her hand and bag.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Forget about the book and let's leave!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Waeyo?! This is your fault! You should’ve give me my book back!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop blaming me!!! You lost it, I found it so it’s probably mine now!” we are pulling each others hands, we did not stop bickering. I’m not aware of what are happening to my surroundings, I’m just busy fighting with the girl. The teacher now scolded at us. “STOOOOPP!!!!” he gave us paper to admit us into the detention room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DETENTION!" Sandara is shocked about the situation that she cannot utter a word. I am so pissed about this! Aishhh!!!!! My plan is ruined, my day is ruined! This is the first time I got detention, really. I AM SO LUCKY! Sarcastic level: ASIAN! "It's not like I could do something with this, so I accepted it. But hey, wait a minute! I'm KWON JIYONG! He works under the hands father! Tch. That's right!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What? Detention!? Are you fcking kidding me! Who are you by the way, you’re only a teacher here. I’m the son of the owner of this school! I’M. KWON. JIYONG!!! I'M G-DRAGON!!!!” I ripped my paper, and Sandara’s paper too. I grab her along with me and step out to the room. My classmates and my schoolmates are buzzing, whispering here and there taking a picture or a video. But I really don’t care, I’m just pissed that I want to go away from here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you looking at?!” I told everyone outside the room, I grabbed a guy in his collar and reached for his phone and break it in two. The crowd was surprised with my action, so is the rabbit. “Delete all the videos and images you took or you want me to do that to all of your phones?”  all of them started to delete the pictures and videos but in the corner of my eye I saw another guy not deleting sh*ts but instead he’s taking pictures of me. I again, grab the guy in his collar and this time with force which made him choke a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Give me your phone.” He did not hand out his phone. "I-I h-have no phone."

 

 

 

 

“GIVE. ME. YOUR. PHONE!!!!!” This time he extended his phone to me and I throw it to the ground treading it, breaking it into pieces. “You dare to mess with me? Tch! Not even a chance you will win over the Kwon.”

 

 

 

 

 

I once again grab the rabbit with me and went to the mini park. This day is so stressful! I throw my bag on the ground with my right hand covering my arm and lied down. Minutes are done but I can still feel the presence of her standing in front of me. I sneak a peek of her and asked why, she just crossed her arms in her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop looking at me like that. I did not do anything wrong.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT!? You did not do anything wrong?! Are you kidding me!! You scared the hell out of me back there!” she threw her bag to me. I let out a gasped coz of the pain. REALLY HOW COULD SHE BRING ALL OF HER THINGS IN SCHOOL!??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stand up and face her “Yah! What the hell is your bag! Tch! I am so pissed that’s why I did that! And who are you to scold me huh?! I saved you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saved me?! HOW! I GOT DETENTION BECAUSE OF YOU!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH!! STOP RAISING YOUR VOICE!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHY? IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! I’M MAD!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’M MAD TOO!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FINE! GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK OR ELSE...”

 

 

 

 

 

“OR ELSE WHAT?”

 

 

 

 

 

“I-I... just give me my book back!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

“You do it yourself, it’s your book anyways!” I get my bag and go away from her. I called Youngbae and TOP to meet me in my own house. I need a companion too, so I called random girls in my phone book to join us later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! Don’t leave me here!!!!!! YAHH!” I keep on screaming to get his attention but he is just ignoring me!!! How rude! He’s nowhere to be seen already. I stomped my feet alternately and make a growling sound because of annoyance.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahhhhyyyyyiishhh!! Ahhh! Ahhh!” shaking my head crazily.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ottoke. What do I do now?” I sat and pulled my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

“BOMMIE! TT_TT HELP MEEEE!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I waited for her reply but nothing came. He’s really getting in my nerves!! He’s near my boiling point! Aigoo, Dara-ah what happened to your plan now? “My book. I lost it.”

 

 

 

 

“Uwahhhhuhhh!” I keep making that sound when someone threw a small pebble in me. “Ouch!!! Who did that?” I look for that person but I only see a hair hiding in the tree. “Who could that be?” I said to myself, I was just staring at the person but ignored him/her immediately. I feel some footsteps coming my directon and when I look up, I saw a guy with mohawk hair.

 

 

 

 

 

He showed me his smile, which is cute and funny. “Hi!” He waved his hand and greeted me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but who are you?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyang.”