Chapter 12: THE DINNER 1

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

Minzy's P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Thank you for helping me." My feet is now bandaged, a guy helped me. Aigoo! Unnie is taking so long with finding some help! Good thing I met this guy. He's a cute and charming guy. He is so nice, he even gave me ice cream to make me feel better. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's nothing. Does your feet still hurt?" Daesung smiled while holding my waist to guide my steps. Yep, Kang Daesung of BIGBANG. Who would have though I would meet him! This is the start of my new life in Kangnam! Kekek!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's much better now." I smiled back. Now we are sitting on the bench far away from the vip parking area. I never thought this called "mini" park could this be so big. Keke!~ Kangnam is really a gigantic school. This place is the nicest here in the campus, it's peaceful, the sight is beautiful, the trees are so wonderful. "Are you okay?" Daesung asked me. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhuh. Why?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. You looked very amused, eh?" I chuckled. Omo omo! Did I chuckled cutely? Kyahhh! I did not mean that! Omo, I hope he did not notice that, if he did.. I am dead!

 

 

 

 

 

He laughed and we laughed. We talked about our hobbies, likes and dislikes, our favorite sports, cartoon characters etc. It's funny coz a guy like him likes Doraemon so much. Keke! So cute! He was schocked when I told him I like collecting gundam.

 

 

 

 

"Really? Wow, that's very unusual."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. You like doraemon so much, that's very unsual too!" we both laughed and laughed and laughed. Aigoo, we did not notice the time, we did not even notice students going home alrerady. Wahh~ we really talked too long neh? 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo. It's already 4?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ottoke! Where is unnie??" Aigoo! I forgot about her! Where the hell is she?? I could not find her because 1. I have foot dilemma here and 2. She has my phone! Wahhh!~ "Daesung-ah." I tugged his coat.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I borrow your phone? I need to find my friend first, she has my phone when she left me."

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know her number?" I nodded. He held out his phone and got it from his hand. I dialled unnie's number but it's dead. Aigoo!!!! Unnie!!!! "Aissshhh!" I dialled my phone number and it was ringing..ringing..and ringing..

 

 

 

 

"Unnieeee! Answer the phone!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, chill." he brushed his hand on my back and stared at me. "Mianhe." he smiled and signaled it's okay.

 

 

 

 

 


"She's not answering it." I told him. I frowned and gave back his phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What should we do now?" Dae asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you accompany to go back to the vip parking area? My driver is there, maybe I should go home now and just contact my friend when I get home." he immediately nodded. He first got up, and assited me to stand up. He continue to do that while helping me to walk. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want me to carry you?" Omo! I looked at him with amazed face but turned my head down again so that he will not see my flushed face. Omo!

 

 

 

 

 

"No it's okay hehe." we are walking endlessly! Wahhh!~ Why is this park so long?? T.T This mini park is longer that the park we have near our house! Tch. Daesung's phone is ringing, he answered it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Hyung, waeyo?" I checked who it was but Daesung is not giving me a room to hear the other line's voice so I stopped trying and just looking my way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now? Well I do not have much thing to do. But we have classes tomorrow right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I see. Just dinner at hyung's place is okay." he gave me his gaze and smiled. I smiled back until he said... "Ah hyung?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I bring a friend of mine too?" Waeyo? Did he say he wants me to join their dinner??? Kyahhh!! But my foot is... aishhh! Such a blocker!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks hyung. See you later." he puts back his phone and asked me if it's okay to invite me.  Of course yes!!! I will be able to meet his friends!! And duh! He is Kang Daesung! His friends are the richest people in South Korea!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But my... -"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You'll be fine, you will just sit down and eat. And if you need help I'm here." Aww so nice! I wish all of his friends are like him! I'm so excited for tonight! I just wished unnie is with me so we could both be in the same table with BIGBANG.  Aigoo unnie, you are missing alot!

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay." I smiled at him. He again pulled out his phone and dialled someone's phone number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yobeoseyo?" I heard the other line's voice. It's a guy. A relief came from my mouth. Lol.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Where are you!!? I though you will just go to the comfort room?! "

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I cannot meet you. I'm with a girl."

 

 

 

 

"Girl?!! Again? Yah Seungri-ah, stop lurking with girls again."

 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo hyung. It's not that. It's not what you think. I'm with a two-toned hair girl, I'm helping her to find her friend." Two-toned hair girl??! I think I know that girl! I poked Daesung and asked him to turn on the speaker. He asked me why but told him "just do it" and "go talk".

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm near the vip parking area." I told Daesung to ask him what is the girl's name. He did as I say. "Yah Seungri-ah. Are you sure you're not with your playmates again?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung! I am sure with this okay? I'm just helping her!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What is her name then?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know."

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you playing with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah hyung no! Yah what is your name?" We heard Seungri asking the girl he is with. As I've heard the girl's voice.... I knew it was CL unnie!

 

 

 

 

 

"Waeyo? Just help me find my friend. Hang the phone down now." Omona! I got his phone and was about to talk but Seungri hangs the phone already. Aigoo! What to do now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey. Was that your friend with Seungri?" I nodded and frowned. "Let's go. He said they're near the vip park."

 

 

 

 

 

We are near the vip parking area and saw the two of them. Unnie shouting my name. "Unnieeee!!!" I shouted to get her attention she looked at our direction and run as fast as she can. "Minzy-ahhhh!" Seungri on her back.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah are you okay? Does it hurt? Where have you been? I was looking all over for you."

 

 

 

 

 

"WE were looking all over for you." Seungri corrected her but unnie just said, "Shut up! All you did was to accompany me."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, it is called helping too! You wasted my time accompanying you." he answered her. Wow, they are really close huh?

 

 

 

 

 

"What?? Who told you to accompany me the whole time?"

 

 

 

 

 

"You asked for it! You begged for me to help you!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I did not beg you! I was just acting! And you were the one who told me you will help me!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I was forced to help you!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop bickering!" Daesung and I protested in the same time. Aigoo! "Seungri, you should not talk to a girl like that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She started it."

 

 

 

 

 

"I did not! -" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie." I warned her and she stopped. She asked me if I feel okay now. "I feel better." she smiled and thanked Daesung for helping me. "I'm sorry if it took me so long to ask for help." 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay unnie."

 

 

 

 

 

..

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

 

SEUNGRI'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn, finally! After how many hours we've found this girl's friend! And good thing she's with hyung. Before finding them, this girl and I did not do anything but to fight and to bicker. We couldn't stop bickering because 1. She's complaining that I am not helping her to find her friend. Duh, then what the hell am I doing?! 2. Because I am calling my playmates while accompanying her. 3. I keep on asking her if her friend is a hot chic. Well, her friend is not that bad. We are on the same level. And she and hyung are too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung did Youngbae hyung called you?" We are now heading inside the vip parking area with the girls in front of us. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. This is unusual don't you think?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Why? It's not the first time we had dinner together."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But having a dinner at Jiyong's house? That is unusual." Hmm oh yeah. We never had dinner at hyung's house. When one of our hyungs invite us to dinner it's always outside and never in anyone's house. "But what more unsual is, Youngbae is the one who invited us. Not Jiyong hyung." Daesung hyung also was oblivious about that thought. "But I am sure hyung is just busy or is lazy enough to invite us. You know him." Hmm that maybe a good answer, but I don't think that's the reason. Something is fishy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We reached the vip parking are when TOP hyung texted me.

 

 

 

 

FROM: BINGU TOP HYUNG

Seungrat. Are you with Daesung?

 

 

 

"Neh hyung. Waeyo?"

 

 

 

 

"He's bringing a friend. Are you bringing a friend too?"

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean he will go with the girl he's with now?"

 

 

 

 

 

"A girl? Yeah, that must be his friend he's talking about to Youngbae."

 

 

 

 

I stopped pressing my keypads and looked at hyung. "What's wrong. Who's that?" Daesung hyung asked me and the two girls looked at me curiosly.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's TOP hyung. He told me you want to bring her to dinner?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait. What dinner?" the girl I was with (I still don't know her name) interrupted us. "Ah unnie, he invited me a while ago to join their dinner tonight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?! You are not going." Geez, why is she stopping her to come??

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah why are you such a kill joy? Let her come with us, it's only dinner." I told her and raised my eyebrows but she did not listen to me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy-ah, we still have classes tomorrow. And look at your foot. It's still swollen. You should be in your house resting."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But unnie- ...." Minzy looked at hyung and back to her again. Tch, I pity this girl. What is she by the way?? HER MOTHER? Oh goodness!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay. Maybe next time." Daesung told Minzy but I interruped them. "Yah two-toned hair. Let her come with us. It's once in a lifetime. There's so many girls out there who wants us to join them for dinner and you will just waste the opportunity? Yah. Let her be happy, look at her she wants it." Wow, did I just say that? I amazed myself. Lol. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two-toned hair sighed and looks like she was defeated. MWAHAHAHA. I guess it's 1-1. 1pt for her when she successfully forced me to help her, and 1pt for me for convincing her to let the girl come with us. But my evil laugh suddenly shudders.

 

 

 

 

"Fine. But in one condition."

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy squealed and asked her what is her condition. "I'll come with you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT!!!?" I shouted and protested why! On the second thought, I repent why I said that to her! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri-ah! That's not nice." hyung warned me but I told him that I will not agree with her condition. "Yah are you minzy to disagree with my condition? You're the one who convice me!"

 

 

 

 

 

"She's right Seungri. If you don't like the idea of her joining us to dinner then don't come." Is this for real??!! Hyung is such a traitor. How could he say that to me?!

 

 

 

 

 

"HYUUUUNNGGG!!!" I cried like a kid to his arms and shook him all the way out. He shook me off and looks at me disgustingly. He faced the two girls and left me alone. I frowned at this moment. Tch! Show off!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I guess we'll see you later. Where's your phone?" hyung asked Minzy as she gave it to him. He ringed his phone and save her number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll text you the address. See you at 7!" the girls thanked him and hyung grabs me from my ear. "Ahh hyung ahh! That hurts."

 

 

 

 

 

"That's what you get when you act like a kid in front of girls." hyung bid his last goodbye to them and we went off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyahhhhhhh!!!!! OMG Dara! Is that true??" Bom squealed with me as I told her my story of what happened in the mini park again. I cannot stop thinking about it. Youngbae is such a sweetheart!! Unlike that Dragon! Tch. Kekeke!~ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes! Omona. He invited me to join their dinner later!" You heard me right! I just got home from the coffee shop where me and Youngbae meet. He invited me to a dinner with his friends. The only saddest part about this is that, I'm going to see the Dragon! Tch!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But, unfortuantely I'm going to see Jiyong! Aishhhh!" I stomped my hand on my bed and shook my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thatshh fineee *nom* *nom*" Bommie is chewing her corn again, that's the 3rd corn!!! But she's still cute. Keke!~ "Just don't mind him!" A brilliant mind came up to me, what if I ask Bom to accompany me?? 

 

 

 

 


"Yah. Come with me." to my surprise, she did not even bother to protest and scold me to my plan again, and even to think about it. She immediately agreed and said "Sure." I even asked her if she's sure with it. "Well, TOP invited me first before you do." then we both smiled and squealed again! Kyahhhhh!! This moment is in our favor now. This is so good!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!" I pushed her. "Do you like TOP too?" she munched her corn while thinking. "Mmmm? Maybe yes, maybe no." she said playfully. Aigoo! My bestfriend is in love again!! I am so happy to see her like this again. "How did he invite you?" I shake her hands excitingly,

 

 

 

 

 

 

She cough before imitating TOP "Are you free tonight?" I squealed but she said "Yah I'm not finish yet." I alpologized and told her to continue.

 

 

 

 

"Waeyo?" she said reenacting the moment of her and TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come with me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Have a dinner with me." then we squealed together and screamed and blushed and went crazy. We just went crazy!!! I told Bommie, Taeyang and I exchanged numbers she also told me that both of her and TOP exchanged numbers too!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is crazy! I am so happy! Are you happy?" Bommie asked me. Obviouslyyyyyy yeeeessss!! "Neh!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later we are finished fixing ourselves. Bom wears a green dress higher then her knee, enough to expose her perfect legs and high heels from Gucci. While me wearing a white fitted dress, also higher than my knees but not as high as Bom's. And a blue high heels from LV.  Of course I added my favorite accessories from Chrome Hearts, these babies goes with everything all the time. I wear my chrome hearts rings and bracelet. Bom is wearing a white gold ring and earrings I gave her 5 months ago. Our make ups, well for me I love wearing light make ups because it compliments my skin so well and Bom of course with her signature heavy cat eye make up. We are done and ready to go!! It's 6:50, I texted Youngbae that we are on our way to Dragon's house. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What does Jiyong house looks like?" I asked Bommie because I don't have an idea and she was his ex girlfriend so maybe she knows. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know." WHAT?? She doesn't know?? "But why? You were his ex girlfriend right?" I asked her with high pitched note. She must be very shocked and explained me that he did not want her to come with his house. "Well, he have his own house right?" I asked her. "Dara, that house is for her playmates not girlfriends." What the is the difference with the two?! So for that Dragon his playmates have more value than of his girlfriends??!! Tch! What a bastard prick he is!

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, are you cursing him again in your mind?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Who wouldn't??!! Tch that guy! When I see him, I'll punch him!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah. Stop that. It's done already and I'm fine now." I frowned a little bit because I am so worried about her. Is she ready to face him again after what happened before? "Are you sure you want to do this Bom?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop worrying D. I'll be fine. Past is past." she held my hand to assure me she's going to be fine, I just nodded and smiled at her. The car stopped and Butler Lee told us we are already here. What I'm seeing now is a BIG BIG mansion. It's as BIG as ours. WOW. Just WOW. Their house is beautiful, they have this pool at the left side. 

 

 

I will post a picture so that everyone could see. But I only got this from google.

 

 

KWON'S HOUSE. Jiyong lives here with his family.

more pictures here.

 

 

 

We went outside the car and ring the doorbell. My hand is shaking, it seems like Bom noticed it so she rubs my hand and says "Yah. Don't be nervous"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm nervous Bom. I hope this dinner will be fine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It will." I once again ring the door bell twice, and I was about to ring it for the 3rd time when the door opens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Wow, it has been 7 days since I last updated eh? I'm sorry guys! Well here it is. I hope you like it. And thank you for patiently waiting. What do you think will happen with their dinner? Keke!~ stay tuned. Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3

 

 

 

 

I JUST WANT TO POST PICTURES OF THEIR HOUSES AND EVERYTHING FOR THE NEXT PAGE (LOL IT'S NOT THE CHAPTER 12 THOUGH) SO THAT EVERYONE CAN PICTURE IT. KEKE!~ BEAR WITH ME PLS. HUHU T.T

THANK YOU SO MUCH.