CHAPTER 9: THE BOOK

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

Aisshhh! I can't think of something that will make that Sandara pay. Should I force her to have with me? Or should I humiliate her in front of the student buddy?

 

 

 

 

 

“Aishhh!!”

 

 

 

 

I don't want to be easy on her. This is crazy, why am I even doing this again?? She only put me in trouble when we first met... Aniyo, I did not even know her name that time. And my father is again, accusing me of something I did not do! I’m trying to behave when it comes to business, coz I don’t want my reputation as young businessman to be destroyed in this business industry! Tch. Good thing is, I explained it very well to my father and he buys my explanation. So as soon as possible he paid all newspaper publishers to not put me in the newspaper again coz it’s just a misunderstanding which is true. I sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung that’s like the 8th sigh I heard from you. What’s the problem?” Seungri distracted me from my thoughts. “Nothing.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Are we not there yet?” I asked my driver impatiently. “Why are we not moving?! We’re going to be late!” I shouted inside the limo. I’m having a bad day again, my mood is not good ever since I saw that Sandara in my school. And hooray, she’s all over my class! I know it because I’ve asked Seungri to do some research about her schedule. I’ll be needing it with my plans, believe me I wished that she will be my classmate in at least 2-3 subjects but I am not expecting that she will be my classmate with my entire subjects! Oh my goodness!

 

 

 

 

 

“I guess I need to bear it all along.” I said with low voice and sighed at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aishhhh! It’s always traffic in this place hyung. Aishhh!” Seungri like me is impatient with things. But I’m not sure if he’s really impatient or he’s just copying me. Everyone knows how he idolizes me and how he wanted to be like me. Now I don’t really hate it, but damn he’s getting annoying sometimes! He even copies my moves! Damn this kid. Anyways, go back to my plan. Really, I don’t have any good plans yet.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aishhh!!!!!!” I stomped my feet and shook my head with disappointment. "WHY CAN’T I JUST HAVE AN IDEA!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! You’re crazy! What the hell’s wrong with you?! And what plan?” Seungri is looking at me with disgust. Okay, I should stop now. “Why don’t I ask Seungri about this? Maybe he could help me. Right right.” I cough to get Seungri’s attention and fix my uniform.

 

 

 

 

“I’m just thingking. Yah, hyung needs your help.”

 

 

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me, how can you make a girl pay if she puts you in trouble?” Seungri is just looking at me, like reading me. What did I say? Did I say something wrong? WHY AM I RECEIVING SILENCE OVER MY QUESTION!!? “Yah answer me!!” I hit Seungri’s shoulder.

 

 

 

 

“Is this about Sandara Park again?” Okay, I’ve disturbed Seungri in his life last night just because I wanted to ask Sandara’s schedule. I know! I’m pathetic but hey, I need this to survive this game!

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed. “That’s the 9th-“

 

 

 

 

 

“No it's 10th time already, you forgot to count my sigh awhile ago.. BUT ANYWAYS!!! Just answer my question maknae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Look, even if you don’t answer my question hyung it’s really obvious. Why are you so much into that girl anyway??”

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” Pft. Sandara Park? I don’t even know her. Pshh!” I turned my gaze to different direction. That’s ridiculous, why would I even got into her? She’s nobody!

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah. That’s right. What am I thinking too? She’s not your type.” Finally, Seungri stopped from his craziness. “Well, if you really want her to pay then force her to something you always do. I’m sure she’s a total -”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! That’s too dangerous!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, that’s the only thing I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re such an idiot boy.” I spank at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahh! Hyung! Okay, what if you scare her a little? Like threaten her, or humiliate her.” Scare her is good too. But as I’ve said, that’s not enough I don’t want to be easy on her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That would be so easy but I think it will not work.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well then give it a little twist.” A twist? I look at Seungrat and asked him with my eyes. He eventually understood what it meant so he proceed with his proposal.

 

 

 

 

 

“Since what I’m thinking a while ago will not probably work which is you go to the principal and tell him to kick her out of the school. But as you have said, you don’t want to be easy on her, and I also thought it’ll be easy for her to find a new school too. So I came with a new idea.”

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you my Lord for giving me a sidekick slash a friend like Seungri. “Proceed.”

 

 

 

 

“It’s something like this hyung. If you want her out of your life you need to play with her until she finally loses.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop cutting your proposal! Spit it out, we’re near the school!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Make her fall for you.”

 

 

 

 

..

...

......

 

 

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

 

Why is it traffic? Oh my god. I’m going to be late! I’m really mad at my alarm clock! Geez. Just to calm myself, I put my headphone and listens to my favourite songs in the playlist. I need this to calm every single nerve that’s boiling in my body. I saw a limo coming from the back, I thought it’s familiar but I just ignored it. I’m happily banging my head slowly as I’m listening to my most favourite song ever! I turned my gaze to my right and then saw again the limo. I can’t see the whole thing inside but I think I saw two person like arguing or something. I can barely see their faces coz it’s really tinted black. But then again I just ignored it, heading to my school is like 10 more minutes because of this traffic jam.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mother, are you ready to tell me why?” I cling to her shoulders as I am excited as ever. I never thought my mom would be like this? I am still in awe when she told me her tip number 1. Keke!~

 

 

 

 

“Why are you so excited to know?” she chuckled and showed her I pouted my lips and of course my puppy eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Okay okay. You need to be a if you want to have a successful revenge.”

 

 

 

 

“But why?” I let go of her shoulder and proceed to eat my breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

“You need to look tough even if you’re not. You need to play this game of yours very well. Now tell me, what exactly are you planning?” she said as she takes a sip into her tea.

 

 

 

 

 

“I was thinking to make him fall for me and then break his heart mom.” She stopped and just look at me, she then laugh to what I said. What’s funny about that? My plan is brilliant!

 

 

 

 

 

“Omma! Why are you laughing?” I frowned because I never knew she will laugh at me like that. I mean she’s really laughing hysterically! She stopped when I called her attention again. “Omma!”

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. Do you really think that will work?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Well yes.” Does my mother doubt my plans? Aishhh! Now I hate her. TT_TT

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess, you cannot make him love you. He’s the top class bachelor in South Korea!” I was about to tell my own opinion to her but I was taken aback to what I heard.

 

 

 

 

 

“But I can do tha-- W-wait. What did you say mother? H-how d-did y-you know it’s Kwon Jiyong??” How did she effing know about this?! Who betrayed me? TELL ME!!!

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you really think you can fool me? I saw a folder in your table last night when you were taking a shower. All Kwon Jiyong’s biography is there, even his life?” I felt my cheeks are burning, this is embarrassing!!! I bowed my head but my mom just laugh.

 

 

 

 

“Listen to me. Don’t go with your plan, trust me it will not work.”

 

 

 

 

“Then what should I do? I need to get my revenge for Bommie omma.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Tip #2...Don’t fall for him instead.”

 

 

 

 

 

My mom is soooooooo weird! What the hell is she talking about? Me falling for him?! Is she crazy!!! And what the hell did she just say? What kind of tip is that? First I like her tip, I mean I can do that! I came from New York! I got some moves man. But hell! What’s with tip number 2??? I was about to ask her because it totally confused me but when I turn to her side, she’s gone.

 

 

 

 

 

I shrugged all of my thoughts out of my head. We’re near the gate already; I took of my headphone and checked myself in the mirror. I put my headband, put some lipgloss and I’m done. That’s just how I fix myself; I mean I look nice without make up and I make up just irritates my skin. My driver went out to get the door for me. I get my bag and my favourite book in my hands; I went out to my car. I walk towards the stairs (*A/N: Just imagine there’s a big stairs before the building, okay? Keke!~) when my book fell down.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo! Really!! Tch” I kind of knelt down but my knees are not on the ground, I lost my balance and felt a solid in my back. I know it’s something humanish... it’s a human feet and legs. Good thing I wear my stockings, I don’t have to worry about them seeing my flesh!

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahhhh! Aishhh! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?” the student is getting an early tantrums! "I did not mean it you idiot!" I stood up and fix my skirt to let it down and saw this man in front of me. Here he is, the man who literally looks like a dragon. Tch!

 

 

 

 

 

A man is standing beside him looking at me while Jiyong is fixing himself not even laying his eyes on me. The man then elbowed him and said “Hyung.” Jiyong looked at him and turns his eyes on me. He suddenly changes his mood, from being pissed to being nice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh I’m sorry, I think it’s my fault. Are you okay?” he toned his voice like he’s worrying and his eyes are.....beautiful. WHAT?! NO!! He’s fake! I know it’s fake! He showed his boyish grin to me and I....died. I mean I hated it!!!! Because of what I am thinking I just proceed to walk and left not answering him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tch serves you right Dragon head.” I smirked. “Good thing I did not act stupid again.” I immediately went to my first class. I entered the room quietly and greeted my teacher. I saw 2 empty chairs on the left corner side near the window. I sit and put my things under the table expect for my...

 

 

 

 

“BOOK!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

I shouted in my class that obviously I’m not aware of. But I don’t care I need to find that book! My classmates are looking at me with poker face and my teacher  too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is it Ms. Park?” My teacher asks me.

 

 

 

 

 

“A-ahhh. My book. I-I left it in my locker Oh sansaengnim. Can I get it?” Please allow me, please allow me!! “Arasso. Be back after 5 minutes.” YESSSS!!!! I hurriedly went outside my class and went back outside the building. I’m in the stairs to look for my boom but I cannot find it anywhere! I went to the place where I lost it but still, my book is not there!!

 

 

 

 

“Aigoo! Where’s my book!!! Ottoke! What to do now?! Ahhhh!” I’m making crying sounds now, but I’m not really crying I’m just...sad that I could not find it. I look for it everywhere in the corridors where I walk before going to the room.  That book is special to me, a friend of mine back in states gave it to me. I haven’t read the half of it! TT_TT

 

 

 

 

I grab my phone in my pocket and send Bommie a text message saying...

 

 

 

 

"BOMMIE-AH! I NEED YOUR HELP!~~ TT_TT I LOST MY BOOK! ;_____;" I stayed there for a while to look for my book, but I still cannot find it. Our of deafeat I sight and went back to our room. “Ms. Park where’s your book?” my teacher noticed me that I have no book in my hands.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Oh sansaengnim, I forgot it in my house. I’m sorry.” I bowed at him but he just said it’s okay and I could go back to my sit now. I look so depressed, aniyo.. I’m really depressed. I have no interest to listen to the discussion anymore so I just opened my notebook and doodled my name, unicorns, rabbits, palm tree, and everything I feel to draw. I felt someone sat beside me, but I did not bother to check who it is since I’m not in the mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard a little noise coming from my seatmate’s table, I look at it... veeeerrrryyyy weellllll. “Huh? It looks like my book.” I shift my head to left and tries to read the author. "Oh. Same author and title." I slowly look at the person who’s sitting beside me..

 

 

 

 

 

“Looking for this?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Aigoo!~ Even if I'm the author of this story, it's making me crazyyyy. I'm excited! Who else are excited? Keke!~ Thank you new subscribers! I'll greet you for the next chapter arasso? Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3