Chapter 15: TOP'S PLAN AND JIYONG

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

TOP'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

"Let's get this two dorks together!"

 

 

 

Okay so I know our plan A and because we failed we have to think of plan B and I know what exactly our plan B is. Well I just hope it will work this time! We're done eating our dinner so everyone went to the living room, and everyone's like talking about stuff.. they're laughing their off cuz Dae and Seungri's throwing some jokes. Okay I gotta admit they're really funny. Jiyong and I were left in the kitchen area, I had to be with him to monitor his moves, well who knows he might ruined everything again. Then Youngbae is with them to monitor Dara. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked so funny, he's very irritated and annoyed, bored! I know he's cursing me and Bae within his thoughts now haha. But what can we do? We don't have a choice. "Mianhe Jiyong, but we know something you don't know.... or not." I elbowed him to catch his attention, he looked at me with those firing eyes. HAHAHA I must contain my laugh since he's really really funny. I know we shouldn't be doing this because Youngbae and I knows how he's desperate to release everything but here we are giving him some more frustrations. We're sorry and I really really feel bad. But it's fun to see him this way..haha!

 

 

"Yah. Don't look me that way." he's still looking at me. Oh gosh, i guess he wants to kill me. I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh or feel sorry or be nervous. I mean how can I react now? Hahahahaha. I love you Jiyong.

 

 

 

"What?" I pretended that I'm not to blame for everything

 

 

 

"Okay I'm sorry okay?? We're just doing this because it's only once in a lifetime bro, think of that." 

 

 

 

"Oh really? Then why does it has to be like this??"

 

 

 

"Why? You don't like the idea?"

 

 

 

"I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA AT ALL! I'm not amused." I let out a big sighed and did not utter any words, I know he will say something again and I just want to hear it... 3 2 1 ...?

 

 

 

"Why is she here anyway?! Youngbae is out of his mind!" BOOM!! Jiyongggg, you don't know how happy I am that what Youngbae and I think is right. 

 

 

 

"Big deal neh?"

 

 

 

"You know what. Whatever. You're crazy!"

 

 

 

Why is he obvious?! Look at him! He's stares are just for one person, he's not taking his eyes off on Sandara. "Dimwit"  I flicked my tongue once more as someone from the living area stood up, Sandara rushed to the the fridge to get something to drink and Jiyong here is so obvious! Oh my gosh! Forreals?!

 

 

 

"Trailing your eyes on her.... Jiyong, I know you."

 

 

 

"OH DON'T EVEN GO THERE!!!" and he losses it! Everyone's giving us suspicious looks so he cleared his throat and apologized. Out of his dismay he stoop up and get something to help him ease his frustrations. He took out Black Label and gave me a drink, we drink until Seungri called us out. "Hyungs!!! Come here!"

 

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

 

"Let's play!!!" I got up from the chair and looked at Jiyong. "You're not coming?" and he did not utter any words so I said okay and just left him alone in the kitchen area. "Yah, why is he not coming?" I shrugged my shoulders and Daesung asked me again. "What's his problem again hyung?" 

 

 

 

"Eh he's just bored."

 

 

 

"Yah hyung! If you're bored then come here!" 

 

 

 

 

We all watches him as he drinks one more time. Aishhh, Jiyong's really stubborn! "Hyuung!!!!!!!" obviously he refused us. I heard Sandara said something but didn't understand it, I'm guessing she's cursing him. Lol. "Let him be! Let's play now!" CL suggested but Sandara stopped her, so she apologized but we just laughed because of amusement. Everyone's busy preparing for the game, we have the Panda and Dae to write the consequences. The girls are trying to disturb them to check out all the consequences, while I'm thinking of an idea. "Bae." I called Bae with low voice to not interrupt the others. 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

I whispered everything I'm thinking and he just giggled a little "Are you sure about that?" Are you kidding me? My plan is brilliant! It's a great start you know. This is exciting!!!

 

 

 

 

"Yes! Just do as I say."

 

 

 

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

"Are you all ready?!" Seungri asked the girls and they are all hyped, excited and laughing and we... we're just waiting for the right time.

 

 

 

 

"NEHHH!!!!"

 

 

 

"Wait!!" Youngbae interrupted them, okay this is it! This is the start of the plan B. Let's do this Youngbae.

 

 

 

 

"Aiiiyaahhhh. Waeyooo?!" they all complained. "Since we're playing this game without Jiyong, I have a great consequence. Yah let me spin the bottle first."

 

 

 

 

"What?! But hyung!!-" 

 

 

 

 

"YAH SEUNGRI-AH. YOU'RE COMPLAINING?" I looked at Seungri with my deadly glare so he could shut up. Daesung understood what I meant so he just elbowed Seungri and told him to shut his mouth. Seungri refuses and made a sound through his tounge. "I'm hearing something"

 

 

 

"Aniyo."

 

 

 

 

"So what's the consequence then?" CL thought of asking it and Youngbae refused to tell it unless the bottle is spinned. Seungri gave the bottle, but before he could spin it he asked all of us to change positions. So the game started and the bottle is spinning... spinning... and spinning until...

 

 

 

 

"ME?!!!"

 

 

 

"Oh unnie!!! Gooo foorrr ittt!!!" so we told her the consequence and freaks out! She went nuts and she's crazy refusing the consequence. "What!? No!! Why would I? Just go and do it then!" she faced us and pleaded us, but sorry young girl you have to do it. 

 

 

 

"Aishhh unnie! It's not a big thing to do."

 

 

 

"Yah Dara, you're chicken now??" and then she blushed because of embarrassment. 

 

 

 

"Arasso!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

this this this. I hate being here! What are they doing?! They look so ing stupid arguing. If I could just go out and runaway from this place.. Aishhhh, much to my dismay I gulped one more drink. The alcohol is no use! It's not working, uhhh alcohol used to help me to calm but just seeing that girl is making me more hot! I mean... annoyed. Whatever. Aishhh what have you done TOP hyung and Youngbae?! I swear I'd kill both of you after this! I hope one of my playmates come here and save the hell out of me! FUUUUUUUUU.

 

 

 

 

Well, I have a lot of things to share to you. I do have reasons why I don't like to play that kind of game, of course one because I hate being with that rabbit, and two because that game is stupid and unfair. I mean, I know what they're doing! Tch. If they think I will bite any excuses well no! Let me tell you this story, 1 year ago we were inside of my room all of us with my playmates, so we thought of playing a game to set the mood up, they wrote consequences and put it in 3 boxes, all consequences are differentiated according to the difficulty, the harder the consequence, the higher the points is. Youngbae is assigned to spin the bottle since he doesn't like the idea of playing with my hoes. Don't get me wrong but I love playing that game... well I used to. It's fun because the consequences can be naughty, dirty, funny, etc. So the thing is, I was winning! I'm getting all the highest points but I just realized that Taeyang here is controlling the bottle! He knows where it'll stop, the calculation and he can make the bottle stop in front you. So I get all the most embarrassing consequences in the box, and it made me look stupid in front of those hot chicks! I didn't noticed at it first because I'm a lil bit dizzy and because the winner will have everything he wants, and the loser will give it to him no matter what. After that night, nobody wants to sleep with me. Aishhh!!

 

 

 

 

Thinking of that moment pisses me off again! Ahhhhhh! I shrugged my body off and whined. I'm like a kid but who cares! I'm pissed!!! I rested my head in the table and closed my eyes for a moment, breathed in, breathed out. Okay Jiyong, this is just for today, tolerate everything. You can do it!! While busy talking to myself I didn't notice someone's in front of me already.

 

 

 

 

"Psst!" I chose not to look who it was instead... "What?"

 

 

 

 

"Yah what are you? Get up!" I knew it was the rabbit. Pshhh, I'm calming myself down so I'm not answering her...

 

 

 

 

"Yah!"

 

 

 

"Are you asleep? Yah?" aishhh stop pushing me rabbit!!

 

 

 

 

"I'm not going to talk to you okay, I know you want me but soor you're just my type!" and then she goes hysterically!

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you talking about?! Just get up!"

 

 

 

 

I get up and looked her intently, I want to spank her and push her away and throw her outside my house. Every piece of her disgusts me! I'm throwing her the best scary look I can give so she'll feel uncomfortable.. and she did. hah! Success Kwon Jiyong!

 

 

 

 

"Come."

 

 

 

 

"I told you you're not my type."

 

 

 

 

"Shut up!!! Everyone wants you to be there" then I both looked at the others in the living area they're all looking at us and it I don't care, I don't want to be there. I stared back to here and told her I'm not interested, I once again rested my head and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Such a chicken!" What?! I'm a chicken?! Do you hear yourself rabbit!!!!? I am not chicken! But I did not mind her as if I did not hear anything. "Really, what a chicken." I heard her footsteps going away from me but I finally made up my mind and stood up, I reached for her hand and pull her close to me. I heard everyone squealed, I smirked and pull her even closer, my face is an inch aways from her face, she looked so stunned and lost for her words. I search for her lips just to intimidate her and she was. So I looked into her eyes deeply.

 

 

 

"You're challenging me aren't you?" with the iest voice I have but I don't really need her answer and continued my dialouge.

 

 

 


"Fine. I'll join you guys. But don't... blame... me... after this." I said while moving my face closer, I even hold her waist so she can't move.

 

 

 

 

I released her and left her in the kitchen, I continued my way to the living area and smirked. I gave the boys that look and they all feasts. Hah. That's right, Kwon Jiyong is the name baby!! I gave them bro fists and Bom and the other girls laughed and giggling. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll make you regret everything Sandara."

 

 

 

*A/N: and I am back with chapter 15! Hello again readers! Greetings to my new subscribers! keke!~ so how was it? are you excited? keke! Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3