Chapter 6: "I'M SANDARA PARK"

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

DARA’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

He waves his hands in front of me, still I’m still in shock and my jaw is dropped.

 

 

“Hey miss. Are you okay?” no response.

 

 

“Miss?” this time, he’s clapping his hands. Still, I did not respond. Why can’t I move myself or at least react from this?!! Aishh! I hate my body now. He stared at me with WHAT-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU? And he started to walk away. I found myself looking at his back when he left. I WAS IN AWE. How stupid am I? It’s not the way I wanted it to be. This is kind of humiliating; everyone in the store is looking at me now. What will they think of me now?! I WAS LOST WHEN I SAW THE KWON. This cannot be! That is so wrong move!

 

 

I ran out of the store and looked for my girls! I need to tell this to them like now!! Grr!! I can not breathe well when I reached in Etude House, the girls worriedly ask me what's wrong while helping me to stand straight. I'm tired running, I just cannot believe what I saw and he even talked to me.

 

 

 

"Let's go sit somewhere. Minzy can you buy Dara water?" Bom hand out some money from her wallet and we sit. "What's wrong?" CL asked me.

 

 

 

"I saw someone. And it is not good." I said to them while catching my breath.

 

 

 

"Who? Bom looked at me, as if she can read my mind.

 

 

 

"You didn't see him, do you?"

 

 

 

"Here's your water unnie." I thanked Minzy when she handled me the water. After drinking the water, I nodded to Bom.

 

 

 

"What happened?"

 

 

 

"Wait who's who?" CL and Minzy asked us. "Kwon Jiyong, I saw him at the bookstore."

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!" The two of the them screamed. How will I tell them that I messed up a while ago? They will eventually laugh at me, I mean what happened back there is really humiliating. "Aigoo!!! What to do now?! TT_TT"

 

 

 

"Yes. I actually saw him earlier back in the elevator but I'm not really sure if that really is Kwon Jiyong. When I saw him again in the bookstore, I followed him to make sure if it's really him. So when I confirmed myself that it's him I was shocked and did not make any move in front of him." okay?? I'm receiving no response?!

 

 

 

"Hey!"

 

 

 

 

Bom started to laugh, then Minzy then CL... I knew they will laugh at me. "Yah! That's so embarrassing Dara. So I guess your plan will not work anymore eh?" ANIYO! I planned everything well, this cannot ruin all of my effort. Tch. Why did I even follow him?! Aishhh! If I did not follow him then everything will still in its perfect place! Ottoke!

 

 

 

 

"Ani. Nothing can ruin my plan. Not even the event a while ago."

 

 

 

"But unnie, what if he recognize you when you start your plan?" OH MY GOSH. I did not think about that! What if he really recognize me?! Why does it have to be in an embarrassing moment? What will he think of me now? Aigoo!~ Stupid Dara! Stupid!

 

 

 

 

"I don't think so. Jiyong will surely forget about her." Bom started.

 

 

 

"How did you know unnie?" Minzy asked while smiling and half laughing. Grr!~

 

 

 

 

"Well, Jiyong is a playboy right? I'm sure what happened a while ago is nothing for him. It can easily blob by memories of him having with his es." I spank at Bom. She forgot there's a baby us! "Ouch!!! What's that for?!" She's rubbing her head.

 

 

 

"Minzy's with us! You pig!" she spanks me back. "Waeyo!?!"

 

 

 

"That's for calling me pig, you rabbit!" CL and minzy is laughing again.

 

 

 

 

..

....

......

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

I'm already in the car, about to go home now when I remeber the girl from the bookstore. Geez what is she? She looks stupid back there. I knew already that there's eyes gazing at me, I know she's following my direction. But I lost her when I felt that she's not in my back anymore, I turned my back to look for her and she pops up like a ghost something. I was so schock that time but good thing I did not scream like a scary girl. But when we finally face each other her jaw dropped and is not moving. Oh well I can't blame her, maybe she was star strucked by me. Tch, I knew it. My oozing charisma is really irresistable. I've decided to wave my hands into her face so she can recognize me but no, it's not working. I even tried clapping but still she's not responding. I went outside the bookstore because that girl is crazyyy!!!! I hope I will not meet her again. Tch.

 

 

 

 

I received a text coming from Daesung.

 

 

Daesung:

 

 

Hyung. Where are you?

 

 

I asked him why. But he did not reply anymore. What's with him? I'm dead tired and wanted to rest, it's 9:30pm already. I called him to make the conversation quick.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

 

“What’s wrong?” I told him with a very tiring voice.“Hyung! Do you know where Seungri is?” Eh? Why is he looking for Seungri?

 

 

“No. Why? Maybe he’s in V.I.P night club.”

 

 

“Aish! He pranked at me!” pranking is what Seungri good at. He always prank at us if he’s bored or if he wants to give us revenge.“What happened?” I closed my eyes, and really want to try to sleep now.

 

 

“He sent me a girl in my room wearing a doraemon nighties!!” I open my eyes as I am laughing hideously, I can feel that he is really pissed off to Seungri. “WHAT?! HAHAHAHA”

 

 

 

“Hyung, stop laughing just tell me where Seungri is. I’m going to kill him!”

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll call him. I’ll put you in hold.” I ring Seungri’s phone, still laughing in my mind. HAHAHA! WTF’s wrong with Seungri’s mind? That’s so lame! HAHA!  I’m still ringing Seungri’s phone but he’s not answering it. I asked Daesung if he tried to contact him but he said that Seungri’s not answering any of his call and his text messages. “I’ll try it again. If he did not pick up, try to go in V.I.P club.” Daesung agreed.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo Jiyong hyung?”

 

 

 

“Yah. Where are you and why are you not answering my call??”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung. I’m busy. I’m at V.I.P night club. Come here! There’s a lot of nice es here hyung, you’ll enjoy the night.” Aishhh, why it has to be in a wrong time? -_____- I can here girls in the other line

 

 

“Ahh. Oppa, you’re so good.”

 

 

Okay. Now, I know the reason why. I cut off the line coz I don’t want to get this time. My body aches so much especially my back. I told Daesung that he’s in V.I.P. club.

 

 

“Daesung, don’t be too harsh on him.” We both laughed and hang up the phone.

 

 

 

 

...

.....

.......

 

 

 

 

DARA’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

Today is the day I’ve been waiting for. Today, I will meet Kwon Jiyong “PROPERLY” and will start my plan. I know I can do this! FIGHTING Dara!! Kekeke!~ I called Shin Ye unnie and look for my uniforms, she then called the maids to get inside my room they’re pushing 2 racks and holding my bag and my shoes. I personally bought my bag and my shoes. I started to check my uniform and it’s nice. Never in my life I wore a school uniform like this; it’s very different from my uniform in states. It’s pretty conservative in states since I’m in a private school in New York.

 

 

“Why is my uniform in different styles? This is odd; my uniform looks the same but in different styles. Unnie started explaining. “Your father gets so excited that he told the designer to make you different styles of your school uniform so that you can pick what style would you want to wear until the school year ends.” Really?! This is awesome! But all of them are pretty; I asked Shin Ye unnie to pick what fits me best. She nodded and picked this cute black raffle below the skirt and a cute ribbon tied in the top. If you can imagine, my uniform is like in K-dramas you watch. It goes with a short plaid dark green and red with touch of white skirt, a white fitted blouse and a dark blue ribbon (well I also have neckties, unnie told me I can pick whatever I like), and a very dark blue blazer (that’s the same with the color of my ribbon) with a patch in the left side. “Kangnam High School” I smiled with my thoughts, I am surely excited! Keke!~

 

 

 

I wore my uniform and grab my breaking and is ready to go to Kangnam. I received a text message from Bommie and the girls.

 

 

CL:

 

Good Morning unnie!

 

 

Minzy:

 

 

Good Morning Dara unnie.

See you later! <3

 

 

BOM:

 

 

GOOD MORNING SSANTOKKI!~

^^

 

 

I replied all of their texts immediately but Bom is the only one who replied me back. While waiting for Bom’s reply, I’m looking at the view of Seoul, it’s very nice and beautiful even if it’s a busy city. My window is foggy so I tried to let out a breath and wrote a heart. I used to do this when it’s winter in states, I miss my school and my friends already. My thoughts faded away when Bom replied.

 

 

 

“Yah! I’m not a pig! Where are you?” I again, keke!~ I want to piss Bommie a little coz she’s so cute when she’s pissed.

 

 

 

“Fine then. Going to my new school.” I haven’t told the girls that I chose to study in Kangnam. This time I really want to surprise them, not an “excuse surprise”... especially Bom. She asked me what school but I choose to not reply. I know she’ll be bugging me all day asking what school I’m into. The driver said we’re in Kangnam bound already. I wander my eyes at the HUGE campus; I can see the school from our side. There’s a big big garden like entrance first before the building. It’s like our mansion in Europe, hell I miss going to Europe!

 

 

 

“Wer’e here Miss Park.” I was about to get out from the car when he stopped me.

 

 

 

“What?” He face me and held out something.. A CAR KEY?!

 

 

 

“Here’s your car key Miss. Your car is parked near the west gate, it’s in the V.I.P parking area.” Wait what? I have a car?? Since when?? I did not know I have a car, but it makes me excited. I smiled at the driver and thanked him he went off to go back to the mansion.

 

 

Before going inside this huge building, I tried to call Bom but she’s not picking it up. I feel a little nervous that I might get lost since the school is 2x bigger than mine in states. Ottoke! I’m near the entrance now! I tried to call Bom again but still she’s not answering. “Aishh! You’re dead meat Park Bom!” I entered the building and saw the students. “Ahhh. That’s why it’s necessary to wear different styles uniform, everyone’s uniform is different from one another. It’s like customized.”

 

 

 

I walked through the hallways to look for the bulletin board; I haven’t checked my room yet. But unfortunately, I cannot find it. “Wait something’s wrong here.” I gazed at my “new” schoolmates and they’re staring at me from head to toe and they’re even exchanging whispers! THAT’S WHY I HATE GOING TO SCHOOLS LIKE THIS. Aishhh! I ignored them even if I can hear all the whispers saying that “Who is she? She doesn’t look like rich.” Really??! I am the daughter of Mr. Park ____ and this is called simplicity you fake dolls with fake noses and eyes and lips! Even fake s and ! Tch. I want to kill them in my mind. “es.”

 

 

 

Finally I found the faculty room, and asked for their assistance but they told me I am not in the list of any rooms. I was so dumbfounded! But why?! And then an old woman came to me and talked to me.

 

 

“You must be Sandara Park?” I nodded to her. “Come, follow me.” We went to her table and she gave me a paper and a folder.

 

 

 

“What’s this Mrs?-” She cut me off and half-corrected-half-introduced herself. “Ms. Kim Da Hae. The white paper must be given to your adviser, Mr. Song Sam Dong and the folder contains your schedules, application letters for clubs and etc. Shall we go to your first class?” Wow she’s intelligent. This is the first time I met her but damn, I can say that she’s the most intelligent teacher I’ve ever seen base on her verbal approach. I just nodded to her and did not utter to say a word.

 

 

 

We’re heading to my first class and my first class will be... ENGLISH. Nice, an easy peasy subject for me. I mean come on dude I came from New York. When I remembered something about Bommie, I smiled sheepishly. Indeed it’s a very nice schedule. Keke!~

 

 

 

“I’m your History teacher and your father asked to assist you until the very end of the school year. You came from New York right? I know you will have big adjustments since this is your first time to study in Korea. If you need something just go to the faculty room and look for me arasso?”

 

 

 

“Neh Kim seonsangnim. Kamsahamnida. (Yes teacher Kim. Thank You).”

 

 

 

 

...

....

.....

 

 

JIYONG’S P.O.V.

 

 

 

Youngbae and I are now inside our room, English class. Pft! I hate English class, you wanna know why? First, I’m not good at it. Second, my teacher always calls me to recite. And last but not the least, Bom is my classmate. I’m trying to avoid her since I don’t want to make a scandalous event again. When I see her, my blood starts to boil. I regret choosing her as my girlfriend, I should’ve picked Yoona instead. Tch.

 

 

 

“Ji. Look at Bom.” Youngbae poked my shoulder. I gave him the look that I don’t want to see Bom.

 

 

 

“Just look okay?” I looked at her, and she’s lost in her mind. I chuckled with annoyance. “Then call TOP. He’s the one who likes her.” Bae nodded and we laughed. Someone entered the room, oh gosh! He’s here. Teacher Song commands us to open our books, but I did not bring them coz they’re in my locker. We heard a knock and guess who was it? It’s my favourite teacher! Teacher Kim Da Hae, the oldest and the dearest teacher to my heart. She’s like a mother to me already, she gives me advices sometimes. She smiled at me when she saw me, I smiled at her back. She’s saying something to Teacher Song. “Tell him you want me out of here please.”

 

 

They went outside when I received a text message from TOP saying:

 

 

TOP:

 

 

“You lay off your hands to Bom or else I’m going to kill you.”

 

 

 

Waeyo? What’s this?! I laughed a little and gave my phone to Bae, we are now both laughing. We thought we could piss him so we replied him,

 

 

 

“Really? She’s beside me drolling.”

 

 

 

“WHAT?! Yah! You’re lying!”we can’t stop laughing. HAHAHA! Lover boy TOP is getting mad already. Teacher Song is back and saying something I did not understand.

 

 

“Aniyo.”

 

 

 

“What did he say?” I asked Bae while holding my phone.

 

 

 

“He said there’s a new classmate.”

 

 

 

“She’s from the states so please be nice to her.” She’s she?? NICE! If she’s hot and all then there’s no problem with that. I’d like to be her tour guide. Mwahaha! Youngbae did understand what I’m thinking so he spank at me.

 

 

 

“Yah stop thinking what you are thinking.” I chuckled and just nodded to her. Teacher Song said she could come in now when TOP again bugged me.

 

 

 

“Yah! I’ll get back to you later! Stay away from her!!” I heard her footsteps now and is now introducing herslef. I made a quick reply to TOP.

 

 

 

“Whatever.”

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Sandara Park.”

 

 

 

*A/N: Updated with a long chapter! Hope everyone will like it! Kekeke!~ Tell me what's your idea about the next chapter. :) Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3

 

 

THANK YOU FOR MY LOYAL AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS!