Chapter 19: Genius Dara!

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!" I heard her scream again. Hahahahaha. It's fun to make fun of her. She really did think I took her ity in a car?? please, I do better than that! Haha!! I went to the backyard and sat down. Sandara followed me but chose to stand while she's crazily looking at me with anger. Her arms crossed with her chest.. "You're lying." After sipping in my coffee, I giggled. "What made you think I'm lying?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SO IT'S REALLY TRUE??!"

 

 

 

 

 

She's really dumb. Hahahaha "You're so stupid you know. Do you really think I will do it with you?" not stopping with my laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! What's wrong with me? Tch." she rolled her eyes. Is she blind? I mean, who would like to have with her with that kind of body?? HAHAHA. "You really know what's wrong with you?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She blinked 5 times and stood up properly.. "No…… Well whatever!" Hwangdae suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Master Jiyong." he bowed to me and rabbit. "Yah! Go inside!" I told her and she just rolled her eyes much to her annoyance. Good thing she obeyed me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SANDARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

"That Jiyong really consumes a lot of my patience!!" I went to my room and search for a phone charger but nothing's in the drawer just plain stuff. "Aiuuuu!" I stopped searching for a little while then preceded to Jiyong's room. After entering his room, I sneak out to the door to check if someone's outside. I rushed back when I saw no one. Okay this is good. I was in awe when I saw the room, it's hella big! I wonder whose house is this anyways. "Waeyo. Why didn't I ask him whose place is this anyways? Aiishhh. I'm so forgetful!"… "Eh. I'll ask him later."

 

 

 

 

So I first check the drawers beside the bed and saw nothing, went to the closet and all I see is clothes!! "Woah. There's a lot of clothes." I closed the closet and went directly to the drawers of the table and nope, there's nothing. Went to the comfort room also, and search there. "Wahh. It smells so good!~" giggled and thought how come a guy can be this neat. When I finally saw another drawer, I immediately look for it and ta-da!! "FINALLYY!!!!" I heard a noise coming from outside, as I was shocked I didn't know where should I hide anymore. "Dara-yah. Pali pali!!" Aiuuuu there's nowhere to hide!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here rabbit?" I froze when he caught me in the act. I hid the phone charger on my back and he saw that. "Waeyo? What's that? What are you hiding?" I shook my head side to side then he started to come closer to me. "Yah." as he tries to reach it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am avoiding all his actions and just when I saw an opportunity to run away from him, I immediately took that opportunity and ran to the other room. He chased me but was too late as I banged the door in his face. *click*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! Open the door!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go away! It's just a phone charger!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You should've asked my permission first yah dimwit!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't care if this is yours, I just need to charge my phone or else my mom will kill me!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

I reached for my phone and plugged the charger and sigh for relief. "I'm still gonna get you you know." I rolled my eyes and covered my ears mimicking him "Nyenyenyenye. Whatever." I'm still distracted with my clothes,aaishhh! Where the hell did he put my dress?? I didn't even see it on his closet!! Grr! I heard a sound from a key, trying to open the door. I just stayed calm and did not bother to panick.. well because I am tired already. 

 

 

 

 

He opens the door and looked at my phone. "You don't have to charge your phone." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just this once please.... please." I said with a low voice cuz I got tired of everything. I am worried that my mom would find out about this. Today, I should be in school studying.. but where I am today? I'm in someone else's place.. I promise, after this, after I got home.. I will stop my foolishness.

 

 

 

 

"Okay. But if you're worrying about your mother. It's fixed."

 

 

 

 

 

I crumpled my brows and asked him what does he mean. He sighed and paused for a while. "I told hyung to tell Bom if she can cover you up to your mom. Gladly, she did and your mom buys the excuse. I told him if she could ask your mom to let you sleep again in their house to accompany her." 

 

 

 

 

 

"You did that?" Okay that's really not Kwon Jiyong. Bom has told me before that he has a very cold heart towards girls and that he really treats them like toys. But I don't care if he's being kind today cuz I know it's all fake!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's because you're freaking out so bad. You look so stupid." He's such a cruel person! I was just worried about my mom and this is my first time running away and knowing that I am with a guy for a night! Geez, if ever my parents will found out about this they might disown me as their daughter. We stayed quiet, and as he took his phone out he dialled someone's number. I'm only looking at him cuz I don't know what to say. 

 

 

 

 

"Aishh, answer your phone hyung." 

 

 

 

 

So it's TOP again. "Waeyo? Why are you calling him?" he looked at me while waiting, what am I expecting. Of course he will not answer me… NEVER. After some trials in ringing his phone he told me that they're supposed to pick me up and bring me home. "Then, where are they?"

 

 

 

"I don't know rabbit." he went outside and came back again, this time he gave me clothes to wear. "Wear that."

 

 

 

 

"This???" 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? I thought you don't like wearinng that?" he pointed out his finger to me and I hid everything I can. "Yah!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not interested in your body." he continued his tracks away from the room. "Go and take a bath now!" I heard him before leaving the door completely. Tch what are these? It's not girls clothes! Aishhh. "Tch. But he has undergarments that girls use to give." Leaving me without choice I went to take a bath. 

 

 

 

 

TOP'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

Aishhh! There's no signal in here!!! I should've known this would happen. "Ah hyung it's hard to get signal." It's been 30 minutes, we should be in the villa now but dang, we're still stuck in this dilemma. It's not that I blame this young kid here, but how come he use this car in all of his other cars? Aiuuu. Jiyong will kill me, seriously. It's already 9:28!! 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't contact Jiyong too.. not even Seungri and Daesung." I told him with calm voice. I don't want to show him I'm panicking because he's already pissed. "How will we pick Sandara if our car's been junked." I sighed, we don't have a choice but to endure this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Since we don't have a choice now let's just wait for other cars to pass by."

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." he obeyed me and sighed too.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

This is not what I planned. I should be in one of my playmate's house today, but where am I??? HERE IN THE VILLA, WITH THE RABBIT AND STILL CLUELESS WHERE THE HELL HYUNG IS! I threw my phone in the bed and lay down on it. I closed my eyes for a moment and thought of what I gave her. I will be cracking up when I see her wearing that clothes.

 

 

 

 

I seriously gave it on purpose, because I want to make fun of her. I let Hwangdae to hide all of girls clothes in the closets. If you're thinking how come there are girl clothes in here….. well, it's because of me. You know how sneak I am haha!!! I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath…

 

 

 

 

 

while on SANDARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

As I am looking at the clothes he gave me I just realise this will humiliate me again. "Aishh! Why did he gave this to me?! It's so baggy!" I threw them on the floor and saw something on the table. I smirked. "Kwon Jiyong. You stupid dragon. Tch."  As soon as I can't see Jiyong on the corridor and his door is closed I ran to find the guy a while ago. I'm guessing that he's the one who's taking care of this house. I searched him in the kitchen, in the dining area, in the living room, in the basement, and finally I found him in the backyard watering the plants. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me?" I called his attention far away from him. He looked at me and turned of the host, he went to my direction and I smiled at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi. uhhh… can I ask you a favor?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

I'm prepping up myself when I heard some noise outside the room. I opened the door and saw nothing, the girl's room is closed and no one is around. I went back to the room to finish my hair. I cannot wait to see the rabbit and make fun of her. Bwaha! 

 

 

 

 

I went outside the room and called Seungri.. *ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm annyeong?" oh gosh he's still sleeping?! It's already 10:45am! 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Are you still sleeping?"

 

 

 

 

"Ah hung.. aniyo, you just woke me up."

 

 

 

 

"Stupid." 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa~~" I heard a girl's voice on the other line. Aiuu! This is making me frustrated even more. I am so depressed. Aiishhh I remember how my plan should be working but uhhh! I heard the girl giggling, "Oppaaaa, mmm!~" Since I cannot talk to Seungri properly I cut off our call. 

 

 

 

 

"He's beating me now huh. Tch." I put my phone to my pocket.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong" I laughed because I knew she's embarrassed about what she's wearing now. "What is it Miss Park Sandara?? I turned around and saw Sandara behind me…. "Mwuh-ya?! (What the hell!)" she crossed her arms around and smirked. "What?"

 

 

 

 

'Where's the clothes I gave you??"

 

 

 

 

 

"Here it is. I'm wearing it."

 

 

 

 

I paused for a while because I have no idea what she did, my jaw dropped. "What are you wearing???" I asked her and she started explaining it to me. "Since you gave me baggy clothes that I cannot wear and would make me look.. stupid. I cut it and turned it into this!! Ta-da!! Don't you like it??" 

 

 

 

 

Aishhhh!! I lost this time, she really prepared for this. I sighed and looked at her, it's nice tho. But how come she fits that shorts? I gave her a bigger size jeans a while ago. "If you're thinking about the pants, I asked for the house keeper or care taker or whatever he is to find me a sewing machine, if not a thread and a needle. Luckily there's a sewing machine. So I fixed it. Kekeke~" I am still speechless. But in the end a little curve formed into my lips. She's really a geek.

 

 

 

 

I sighed and walk away but she's still explaining, she's too noisy. "And the shoes! I found it somewhere in the basement, there's a lot of old shoes there! I wish I could take them home and make DIY out of it."

 

 

 

 

"Yah Park Sandara, stop sharing. We're not friends."

 

 

 

 

 

"Aishhh. Kwon Jiyong, if you think you can fool me? Huh. I play better game than you. So next time, avoid messing with me. Arasso??"

 

 

 

 

 

"Whatever. Is your phone with you now?" I asked her while looking for Hwangdae. "Yes. Omo. You're looking for the guy? He's in the backyard." I gave her a gaze "How did you know?" she just smiled. I went to the backyard with the rabbit trailing behind me. 

 

 

 

"Hwangdae-ah!" He's busy watering the plants and planting some flowers. He rushed to our direction and greeted me. "Master." I nodded.

 

 

 

 

"We're going now. Hyung is nowhere to be found. I cannot contact him, and my plans are ruined because of this. But thank you for last night." I patted his shoulders and reached for my wallet, gave him money. "Ah. Master you don't need to do this." 

 

 

 

 

"I told you stop calling me Master." Hwangdae is a really close to us, he knows our secrets. He's a shy boy and he's younger than me. Same age like Daesung, his parents died from an accident and started working here for I don't know.. years. Hwangdae was once offered to study but he refused cix he believe nothing will happen if he will waste his time studying.

 

 

 

 

"B-but h-hyung is informal."

 

 

 

 

"Stop stuttering again. Call me hung. Besides no one's around." the rabbit behind me spank my back. "Ouch! What?" "I-AM here." she crumpled her brows and I just rolled my eyes. "Anyway, use that money for emergencies, thank you again. We're going now, take care!"

 

 

 

"Neh.. hyung"

 

 

 

 

I turned my direction from the other side and walked. The rabbit stayed a little bit and bid goodbye to Hwangdae. "Yah! Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n: hello!!!~ long hiatus. mianhe for a crappy update. i cannot think of anything good today T___T~~ can i ask how are you feeling today? have you watched sbs gayo daejun? keke! such a surprise! aigoo. don't forget to watch mbc gayo daejun tonight! :) advance happy new year everyone! hengsho! <3

 

 

 

 

DROP COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!

VOTE THIS STORY UP!

hengsho!~