Chapter 2: THE LETTER

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

I was busy on my playmate when T.O.P went inside my room without knocking. Really this guy's a block.

 

 

"Have you heard the news?"

 

"What news?"

 

 

"You're on the front page again Jiyong. And with another scandal. Yah! How many times should I remind you that that may affect your name and your family's name huh?"

 

 

I let my playmate go outside first I don't want her to hear TOP ranting about me being in the front page again.

 

 

"Babe can you leave us for a second?" I told her then brushed my lips to hers. She just nod and went outside my room.

 

 

"What are you my father?! Dude chill okay? It's nothing big. It's not like that people are not used with that kind of news."

 

 

"That's the problem! You're always in the news with the same scandal. People already got used to you that they think they don't want you to see you anymore. Jiyong, you're the son of one of the richest man in Asia, you're the youngest bachelor here in Korea, and also in your generation. I understand that you're a top class cassanova but you can't always be part of the daily newspaper. And in front page??!"

 

 

"Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Okay fine whatever TOP appa. It's my fault, I'm not responsible. Okay I get it bla bla." I laughed a bit with my thoughts.

 

 

"Yah! Are you listening?"

 

"Yes." I'm still laughing. I mean who will not laugh at him? Look at his face, it's all getting red and it's like there's smoke coming out from his ears and nose. Fuuuu-nnyyyyy. HAHAHAHA. But despite his grandfather-like attitude, I'm still thankful coz he's concern about my image.

 

"What will your father think about this this time?" My smirk faded away.. Oh yes my great father. My father who does not know I existed when I accomplish great work but always points me out whenever I make a trouble. In his eyes, I'm a black sheep son. Well he don't have a choice I'm his only child. Too bad for him, he had a troublesome child. I don't even think my father will bother himself discussing this scandal to me anymore. I know he's tired of this. I was like in the front page for 56 times and was the most numbered "most talk-about personality" in the internet. I can't blame them, I'm too famous. Good thing there's my mom. She's the only friend I have in our mansion. She hears me out whenever I got a problem. She's my everything.

 

 

I was in my deep thought when I feel a pillow crushes on my face. I rubbed my temple and looked at him with my brows furrowed. "Yah!! What was that for?!"

 

 

"You're spacing out. What are you thinking?"

 

 

"Nothing. Hey wanna go out for a drink?"

 

"Yes but unfortunately I have some stuff to do. I gotta go, I just drop by to remind you your new 57th front page scandal."
 I laughed at what he said. Yes it's my 57th time on front page...and counting.

 

 

"Bye!"

 

 

"Yah Jiyong-ah stay away from scandals!"

 

 

 

Tch. Funny guy. I called Butler Han to tell my playmate to go home. I went to my bathroom and gave myself a cold shower. I suddenly think again about my father. I was right. He really did not bother himself talking to me. Before, he was the first person who will scold me about being in the front page but now it's TOP who first scolded me. Why father? Why are you doing this to me? Am I not your son anymore?

 

 

 

After changing my clothes, I check out my phone. Theres 27 missed calls and 34 text messages and all are from one person. Nothing came from my father. I did not read the messages but deleted it all. I also cleared my log. This girl really annoys me. Why can't she accept the fact that I really had no feelings toward her and I just played her heart. I heard another beep from my phone. This time I read it.

 

 

"Baby please go back to me. I miss you already. Don't do this to me or else I will cut myself. I love you Jiyong-ah" -Bom

 

 

 

This girl is suicidal. I suddenly replied her text message to finish it once and for all.

 

 

"I told you I didn't love you. You're just one of my toys I played with. Accept it Bom. And stop texting me you're bothering me and it really annoys me. Or else, I will cut myself."

 

 

I need to say that so that she will stop texting me. I know she loves me so much and she will not let me die. After 20 minutes, no reply from her. See it works. I know girls too well. It's crazy how some of the girls believe that there's true love. I mean come on, are you kidding me??! My grandfather and my grandmother divorced 2 years ago. My cousin and his ex-husband tried to kill each other because of 3rd party. Where's the love there?? Tch. Such a waste of time. And my father, he don't even have time for my mother. He's always in the company working his off. This week he's in Korea and next week in other country. I can barely see him inside the house. That's why I feel pity for my mother. I guess there's no real love afterall. For me it's just a game and with every game I need to win.

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

I already texted my friends and classmates and explain them why I need to go back to Korea. Truth is, I really don't know why so I made up an excuse telling them that there's a big opportunity for me in Korea. A while ago, I met my closest friends and had a dinner with them. It's at least the best thing I could do before I will leave tomorrow. Yep it's been 2 days since father called me. Tomorrow I will leave my home, I prefer this calling home than Korea though Korea is not that bad. I will really miss this place, my school, the malls I go to,  the park, this house, and my room. I wonder who will stay here when I'm gone.

 

I crawl to my bed and let out a big sigh. "Wahhh. 24 more hours." I said in monotone. I'm ready to sleep when someone knocked at my door.

 

 

"Come in."

 

 

"Miss Park?" I opened my left eye and looked at her.

 

 

"Oh Shin Ye unnie. What are you doing here? It's late already." Shin Ye is my personal maid for 7 years. She was there when father told me about the contract. I'm pretty close to her since she's like my older sister. She's 5 years older than me, my father gave her a scholarship in exchange for serving to our family and to me. My father also want her to continute her study in Korea since she will graduate in College soon. Shin Ye unnie is one of my friends, she's like my bestfriend here in USA and Bom in Korea kekeke!~

 

 

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

 

 

"Aniyo. I was just about to sleep. Is there any problem?"

 

 

"Not really. I'm just reminding you about the flight."

 

 

"Oh I know already. 8pm. Don't worry I will wake up early." I smiled at her with tiring eyes. She smiled back.

 

 

"Are your things in place already? Did you say goodbye to your friends?" She asked a lot and that made my smile wider. She's just too worry about me.

 

 

"Yes. Stop worrying. Everything's in place. How about you?"

 

 

"Yes. I'm good. Dara-ah." I looked at her with curious face and she started combing my hair through her fingers.

 

 

"I know it's hard for you to leave USA. But you need to follow your father. He knows what's best for you. He's doing this because he has plans for you. Please understand him."

 

"I know. That's why I agreed to him. Yah unnie, why are you saying this eh?" She's now chuckling while combing my hair. Seriously, what's with my hair??

 

 

"Mr. Park is like my father too. He already help me and my family too much. I just want you to realize that he's a great father."

 

 

"That. I always know that." I chuckled.

 

 

"Arasso. Go back to sleep. Goodnight princess." In our family, in our mansion, in our company I'm the princess. Everyone calls me that, if not Miss Park or Lady Park, they will call me Princess. Not that I don't like it anymore but I'm already turning 18.

 

 

"Goodnight unnie."

 

 

 

...

...

...

 

 

 

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I hate it when it's wednesday. Wednesday means PE sh*t. The sound of my alarm clock is really annoying! "Gahhhh!!!" I forced myself to get up and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. My head still hurts, ugh I still have hangover from last night! This can't be. Everyone knows I'm not G-Dragon if I still have hangover. I will start walking like a zombie, talk like a retard nerd, and act like a loser. Butler Han called some of the maids to prepare my bath and another one to make me a coffee. I hate coffee, I don't like the taste of it. But I have no choice but to drink one. I'm still not used to it even though I usually get hangover from parties, clubs, etc.

 

 

"Did you put milk on it? I asked the made in monotone voice.

 

 

"No Little Master." They still call me Little Master when I'm already 18? I need to tell everyone in here to stop calling me that! Tch.

 

 

"Yah! Don't Little Master me you idiot maid! Make me another one! And this time with milk on it!" It's early and I'm pissed already. I turned my head to Butler Han since he's the only person I can talk with sense.

 

 

"Butler Han why do you keep hiring stupid maids?? And tell everyone that stop calling me Little Master! I'm 18 for pete's sake!" I'm mad, no I'm just annoyed. My hangover is not helping me, my head really hurts. I don't need coffee I NEED MEDICINEEE!!!

 

 

"Then what do you want us to call you? And about the maids, it's your mother who hires them." Butler Han smiled at me like he wanted to piss me more! Whatever, I need to relax today is a new day and it's time to look for new playmate. I don't want to look low class cassanova in front of many girls in my school.

 

 

"Call me Master Jiyong inside this mansion and outside Master GD, that will do."

 

 

"If you say so Master Jiyong."

 

 

I went back to my room and rest a little then proceed to my bathroom. The smell of the vanilla and chocolate is very relaxing. Now that is helping me to remove my hangover. I soaked myself to the bath tub. I'm not gay okay? I just need this to relax myself since I had a really bad hangover. Butler Han knows I need something like this if I'm not in the mood. He knows everything I want and what I don't want. I check out my phone and received so many missed calls and text messages from my playmates.

 

 

"Ahhh. So nice to start my day. Wait for me ladies."

 

 

I sent a message to Seungri. The little rat who annoys me. He's a cassanova too, well all of my friends are.

 

 

"Kid. Where are you?"

 

 

"Hyung, I'm not a Kid okay? I'm on my way to school. Why?"

 

 

"Arasso. Wait for me at the main gate."

 

 

"Can I just wait you from the cafe near the main gate? I don't want to be seen my girls waiting there alone."

 

 

HAHAHA. Really this kid is a true cassanova.

 

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

..

..

 

I saw Seungri making his moves to the chick beside him. "Huh, good taste Kid." I quickly grab my bag and told the driver to just park at my parking lot. Yes. You heard me right I have my own parking lot. It's for us 5 since my father kinda own half of the school.

 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri ran towards me and just left the girl he was with.

 

 

"Yah! That's not nice leaving a woman there alone." I walked towards the girl, and held her left hand and plant a soft kiss to it. "Hi pretty lady. I'm G-Dragon."

 

 

"I know." she giggled and she blushed. I hugged her waist from my side and left Seungri alone at the cafe.

 

 

"Ah yahh! Hyung! Wait for me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

I'm inside the airport already, it's time for boarding and it's time to leave USA. Butler Lee, Shin Ye and I were the first one to enter the boarding since we are in Business class and will you believe that my father bought all the busincess class tickets just for the three of us?? Hul!!~~ I am now sitting in my designated seat. But I chose to sit beside the window, I want to look how beautiful USA is. Well it's not like this will be the last time I'll be seeing this country again do I?.. Or not?!! Ottoke!~~

 

 

"Dara-ah, are you comfortable in there?"

 

"Neh unnie. Don't mind me, make yourself comfortable there too. Arasso?" I smiled at her. The stewardess is now announcing that the plane's ready to take off. I fastened my seat belt and looked out the window. Now that I'm staying in Korea for good, what will happen to me? Ughhhh I hate it when I'm in a serious-thinking mode. I shook of my head and drop of that kind of things. Instead I think of the things I will do when I step up in Korea. For now, I really don't know what do I want to do except for one thing.

 

 

 

 

 

"I almost forget about you Kwon Jiyong." I smirked and let out a soft chuckle. It's almost an evil laugh. Kekeke!~ I want to get my revenge for my bestfriend! I know she can't do it coz she's scared of him! Duh. Like who the hell is Kwon Jiyong??

 

 

 

"Omo! Bom! I forgot to tell Bommie about this!" I'm sure she will be shocked about this. She will surely kill me if she finds out that I went back to Korea without saying it to her. Aigooo! Bommie is dangerous when mad! She's the BOMINATOR! Aigooo aigooo! I'll just tell her that I wanted to surprise her. Right! Good idea!

 

 

 

...

...

...

...

 

JIYONG'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Be mine!"

 

"Kyahhh! G-Dragon call me!!"

 

 

"GD oppa! Saranghae!"

 

 

"GD you're so hot!"

 

 

"Oppa let's meet tonight!"

 

 

"Yes ladies, scream for my name."  My smirk won't just go away. I really love the fact that girls go crazy about me.

 

 

 

As usual, ladies want to get laid on me. Seungri and I are walking in the corridors and the girls don't stop from screaming. It's kinda annoying how high-pitched their voices are but I need to bear with it as long as they scream for my name. Oh and the lady with me awhile ago, I ditched her in front of the main gate.

 

 

 

With that thought I smirked again.

 

 

 

"Seungrat where are the others?" Seungri looked away and points out her index finger.

 

"They're here."

 

 

I bro handshake my friends. Here's Taeyang, Daesung and TOP with a corn?? "What's with the corn bro?" I asked him with disguested look. I mean come on you're going to school walking in corridors with lots of girls looking at you then you're holding a corn? Come on! What a very loser move!

 

 

"It's yummy." TOP looks like cookie monster while muching his corn. I wonder how girls fall in love in him? Tch. They just laughed at him while I find it not very amusing. A girl comes closer to us. We gave her a WHAT-DO-YOU-WANT look. I guess she understood what our faces say so she spill it out. "G-GD sunbae, t-there's a girl outside. She wanted me to give this to y-you." her voice is trembling. What's wrong with her? Am I that scary? I snatched it from her hand before she give it to me. Before anything else I looked outside the door and windows but there no one in there.

 

"Go now." I told her without looking at her. It's a letter. I throw it on the table coz I find it cheesy. I don't want to waste time reading that letter. Seungri gets it and read the written text at the back of the envelop.

 

 

"Hyung it's from Park Bom."

 

 

What the hell. Doesn't she know how and when to give up? That girl gone nuts! "Don't read it. Throw it away." I command Seungri but Taeyang stole it from him. "Let's read it!"

 

 

"No. Throw it away. That's a trash."

 

 

"Park Bom? Isn't she the one you played with last last week?" Seungri really knows everything. "Yes she is. Now she don't stop bugging me. She keeps on texting and calling me. I even told her I didn't love her. She's so stupid."

 

 

"Jiyong-ah you really must hurt her feelings don't you think?" TOP starting with his wisdom words again. "Well she must be aware that GD hyung is a top class cassanova right? So why did she even take their relationship seriously?" Daesung reasoned. Thanks God! Daseung defending me is priceless! That's what I need to point out for very long time. Such a clever dongsaeng. I gave TOP GOT-THE-POINT-NOW look then he just rolled his eyes like a girl. I laughed at him. HAHA!

 

"Ji" I turned my head to Taeyang and he gave me the look saying CAN-I-OPEN-IT while shaking the letter in front of my face.

 

"Whatever." He quickly tear the envelop and read the letter. I'm surprised that it's not long, instead it's only in a piece of paper. All of them turned their gaze to me with horrifying look. "What??" But Daesung crumpled the paper and throw it to the trash can.

 

 

"Yah! What's written in the paper?" No one dared to answer and look at me. Out of curiousity I stand up and and walk towards the trash can but they pulled me back to my seat and held my hands tightly.  "Yahhh!!! You're hurting me! Let me go you Seungrat!"

 

 

"Hyung please don't bother reading it. You're right, it's a trash!" Seungri told me and everybody just nodded while I am trying to escape from their grips. They're just so powerful together so I gave up. "Fine." All of them sigh big time and we keep on silence as we rest.

 

 

 

"Ji. That girl's really really scary." Taeyang finally speak. I furrowed  my brows. "Why? Tell me what's in the letter. I wanna know."

 

 

 

TOP stands up and gets the letter from the trash can and give it to me. "Read it."

 

 

I opened the letter and my eyes went wide with what I've read!

 

 

"You'll regret this. You'll die."

 

 

Woah! She really is scary! Somehow I became anxious I also felt nervous. I did not know there's a killer side of her. I can feel shivers down to my spince as I keep on reading the word "DIE". Now, I'm really scared! I throw it in Seungri's face.

 

 

"Burn it." I stand up, and walks away from them. "Where are you going?"

 

 

 

"I need to finish something."

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Ottoke! What is Bom planning? I'm sorry for boring chapter :(