Chapter 1: THE CONTRACT, THE BESTFRIEND, AND THE BASTARD.

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

DARA'S P.O.V.

 

 

 

 

Today is saturday, no classes. I've decided to go to the mall and spend my whole time there, shopping. I was about to take a bath when my phone rang, without looking who the caller is I answered it.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"...." Eh? No one's on the other line?

 

"Hello??"

 

"Dara-ah." I heard my father's voice. I was so shocked when I heard his voice. It's really surprising coz he never calls me, he just calls me if there's a problem or something.

 

"Oh appa. Is there a problem? I missed you!" I said with an exciting voice. I missed my father. It's been a year since the last time I saw him.

 

"Dara-ah, listen to me I will tell you this once and for all so listen." There's something in his voice that made me nervous. It's like there's a BIG problem.

 

"Arasso."

 

 

 

"I will send you home here in Korea within 3 days. Listen, Butler Lee and Shin Ye will accompany you together with your bodyguards. You will continue your study here. You have at least 2 days to say goodbye to your friends there. Don't bother attending your classes on Monday, I've already talked to your principal." My father is like road-runner when he's talking. He talks too fast that I can't even understand some of he's saying. All I understand is that I will go back to Korea in 3 effing days! Just like that! How will I ever bid a decent  farewell to all my friends within 2 days?!

 

 

 

"Appa. I don't understand. Why are you saying this? I'm confused."

 

"Daughter, now is the time. Remember when I told you when you turned 18 you will stay here in Korea for good?"

 

"But appa, I'm not yet 18."

 

 

"Yes but you're turning 18 next month. No more asking my princess. Just do as I say. Arasso?" Well I can't let my father down. And as his "good" daughter, I have no choice but to follow him.

 

"Arasso."

 

"Good. Your tickets are with Butler Lee. Start packing your things and start bidding goodbye to your friends."

 

 

 

 

 

Then the phone call was already cut off. I cannot believe this, I forgot about that 18-contract. I remember when father present me that contract 7 years ago. It was exactly on my 10th birthday. He told me that if I turned 18 I'm going back to Korea and stay there for good. But that's the only thing he said to me, he never explains why. I sat down on my couch and my t.v. and watched my favorite cartoon but I'm not really paying attention because I keep on thinking about my flight this tuesday. I'm deeply attached here in USA. I was born and raised here, I met a lot of friends here, my first crush, my first love. Though I also have friends in Korea since I always go home there if it's summer or spring break, but there's only 3 of them- Chaerin or CL, baby Mingki and my bestfriend Bom.

 

 

 

"Bom!"

 

 

I quickly grab my phone and sent a message to her. I need to talk to my bestfriend and tell her about this crap. She's my bestfriend since 3rd grade. Though she went back to Korea after 2 years because her grandfather died. I thought she will come back after a month but she never did. She told me her parents decided that she will stay there.

 

 

 

"Yah! Bommie! TT_TT"

 

Ugh this girl never replies back to my messages! She always left me hanging when we're texting to each other! Grrrr.. angry What's taking her so long to reply? Is it hard to press the send button??!!! I'm still looking at my phone while waiting for her reply, then my phone beeped.

 

"FINALLYYYYY!!!"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

What the hell was that? I got "WHAT" for 15 minutes?? This girl is unbelievable!

 

 

 

"Wth Bommie? What's up with that? You okay?"

 

"Aniyo. TT_TT"

 

"Something wrong? No corn again for a week?"

 

"No time for jokes Dara-ah! TT_TT"

 

 

I was worried with my bestfriend that's why I called her. Yep, it's long distance call but I don't really care. I have a lot of money to pay for that!

 

 

"Hey! You okay? What's the problem? Tell me."

 

 

 

 

Then she told me her problem. She was dumped by her boyfriend without a valid reason. WTH! Such a jerk. And guess where he broke up with her? Nope not in person but damn he broke up with her through phone! Gahhhh! This guy's something! My bestfriend now is crying on the other line, I can somehow feel her pain. I don't want to see her cry. This is the first time I heard her sobbing it really breaks my heart that my funny and sweet bestfriend is crying. sad

 

 

"Stop crying okay? And howcome I don't know about this guy huh? Yah! Why didn't you tell me about him? Since when are you two together?" Yes I'm mad at her. But I can't raise my voice any longer because I don't want to add any burden to my bestfriend.

 

 

"Just a week ago. And I'm sorry, he doesn't want to let other people know about our relationship that's why I didn't tell you about it. I really love him Dara-ah. He's the first one." she just can't stop crying. I can hear her voice like vibrating or something. She's terrible, and messed up. I need to cheer her up.

 

 

"A week and then he broke up with you already? What a total jerk! Bommie-ah stop crying already, you're wasting your beauty. Do you want to get ugly huh?"

 

 

"Maybe that's why he broke up with me coz I'm ugly! WAHHHHH!" geez. This girl really cries like a baby.

 

 

"You're not ugly. You're a doll-like woman so stop crying! Wait, who is that guy?" I asked her with no buts.

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

 

 

 

After comforting her, I heard a little snore. I let out a chuckle I know she fell asleep because of too much crying. It's already 12:45nn, gosh I didn't notice the time. My tummy growled, I skipped breakfast today. I went to the kitchen and grab my favorite sandwich. As I sit on the chair, I remember what Bommie said..

 

 

"I love him to death Dara-ah. It hurts so much that I wanted to die. He made me feel so special but I guess it was all just a game for him. Yesterday I saw his friend on the school gate, I asked him why did he break up with me, he told me that he really doesn't love me. It hurts Dara-ah."

 

 

Tch. Who's that guy anyway?! He doesn't love my bestfriend?! Then why did he bother himself courting her? He's really getting in my nerves already! And it was all just a game for him? That bastard prick and jerk guy! He don't know what love truly is!

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong. I guess we'll meet soon."

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Aigoo! ~~ Hello! First chap is done! Sorry for a short chap. :( So what do you think is Dara planning? Hmm kekeke~ Thanks for reading! Comments and subcriptions are highly appreciated! :)