Chapter 18: Youngbae & TOP's journey disaster- Naughty Jiyong

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 

TOP'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiisshh. That dongsaeng is really sneaky, what is he up to now? I looked at for my phone and sent Youngbae message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you?"

 

 

 

 

 

It's 8am and I haven't had a proper sleep from what happened a while ago. I'm a little bit worried because GD is with Dara today, aiishhh. I know Sandara is not Jiyong's type but who knows right? "Aigoo. I trust Jiyong." I rushed to the cr to take a bath and get done, I heard my phone rang and reached for it. It's Youngbae. "Hyung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I put my phone aside and finished taking a bath, after which I wore my clothes and dried my hair. "Yah. Where are you?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm on my way to your Jiyong's house. Waeyo?"

 

 

 

 

 

Okay we're supposed to be in school right now since it's still weekdays (Thursday) but all of us were tired and decided not to go to school. YES ALL OF US. Well except for Sandara, her parents are still oblivious of what happened. But all of us including Bommie and her other friends talked about it last night when they chased Dara. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think Jiyong will find her before them?" Youngbae asked me. Truth is, I'm really not sure if Jiyong will find her cuz Bommie knows where she can go since she's her best friend. "I don't know man."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhh. Jiyong must find her first." Bae sounding ridiculously. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope he does too. Actually……" I smirked and thought of a nice idea. "….we can tell them that Jiyong found her already."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What? How?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took out of my phone and dialled Bommie's number. "Hello?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Did you find her?" I turned the phone into a loudspeaker so Youngbae can hear it too. He listens carefully to what she say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. Aniyo. We can't find her. Uhhh!! This is frustrating! She doesn't know any place here in Korea yet. Aishh" I told her to calm down and I heard the others they're looking for Sandara too. "Come back here first, we sent Jiyong to look for her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?! But what if-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He'll find her. I trust Jiyong." our conversation just ended but that's not what I was planning. I have better plan, but I cannot lie to Bom after I heard her voice. She's really worried for her bestfriend, well we are. But it's better that I told her Jiyong is out looking for her. After sometime, they came back. "Ahhhh. I am so tired, I wanna go home now." Minzy whined up as she threw hersel on the couch. Gosh they all looked so messed up. I turned my direction to Bom and saw her worried face, she suddenly asked me. "Do you think Jiyong can find her? I mean it's a big place a-and-"

 

 

 

 

"Noona, calm down. Jiyong hyung will find her any time soon. He knows this place so stop trembling." Seungri answered her and she just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And Sandara is her responsibility. I know Jiyong, he's my bestfriend, he might look cold but he knows when to care.... sometimes." Youngbae in that made us all sighed. That's true, Jiyong is not heartless at all, but sometimes you still have to make him realize that in short he doesn't have inititative to figure that out. "Are we still going to the school tomorrow?" Daesung suddenly asked us. What the hell, we almost forgot we still have classes tomorrow. "AIIIIIIISHHHHH!" They all protested. "I don't know. I can't wake up as early as 7:30am!" CL complained and all of us agreed, so we thought we will not go to school tomorrow. "It's quarter to 1, what do you plan now?" I asked all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, shall I sleep in your house? I'll just text mom so she won't get worried." Minzy asked CL and she agreed. "Who will accompany you?" I asked them and looked at each other. That means nobody will accompany them. "I will." Seungri stood up "What? Let's go!! I still need to go to NYX-Club" they both stood up from the couch and bid goodbye to us.

 

 

 

 

"Oppa annyeong. Thanks for tonight!" CL told me. "Arasso. Take care!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah Seungri-ah, take care of this girls." He nodded and then left the house. "What about you?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know. I need to wait for Sandara."

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure? What about your parents?"

 

 

 

 

"They left for business trip, so it's fine... Can I just stay here until they get home?"

 

 

 

 

 

I looked at Youngbae, he signalled me to say yes. "Arasso. But you might change your clothes first, or take a nap.."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes noona. Get some rest, we'll just wait here."

 

 

 

 

 

As she agreed, Youngbae accompanied her to the guest room. After we make sure that Bom is now resting, I talked to Youngbae. "Yah, go home." I told him.

 

 

 

 

"Waeyo? Ayyy hyung, if you're thinking-"

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, I'm not like Jiyong. You should go home too and get some rest." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Hyung I'll see you tomorrow, update me okay?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay okay. I'll call you." and now he left the house. I brewed some coffee to stay me up late and wait for Jiyong text. "Aigoo, what's taking him so long?!" Seconds and couple of minutes had passed and still he's not texting me until my phone rang. "It's him!"

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell Jiyong it's 2am!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung. S.O.S. Can you give me Bom's number?" What is he thinking now? I asked him first if he's with Dara now and so he said yes. Ahh finally! I told him he cannot have her number and that I pretended that I will just call her as much as I can. "I'll call her, let's see if she'll pick up the phone. I'll call you back." he agreed and hang out the phone. "This rascal really. Tch." I've waited for the clock to tick-tock until after 10 minutes so it would look like I tried to call her. Well, I really tried to call her, but unfortunately I'm currently holding her phone. I call it as many times as I can for 10 minutes so if Dara and Bom would check the recent logs they'll be not suspicious about it. Hehehe brilliant me! I know, I know. Thank you. 

 

 

 

 

I called Jiyong's phone but a girl's voice welcomed me "Annyeong!!?"

 

 

 

 

"Omo. Sandara. Annyeong."

 

 

 

 

"Ahh hehe. I'm sorry I got too excited so I was the one who answered it. Uhm, do you have Bom's number?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I called her so many times already. I guess she's really in a deep sleep." I apologized to her and gladly she accepted my excuse. Wow, I really am good at this. After 2 minutes my phone beeped. It's a text from Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung. I need your help."

 

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we stay in the villa?"

 

 

 

 

 

So that's what he's up to huh. He wanna stay on our villa? Well actually it's more of a rest house than a villa but since there are hectars of fruits and vegetables and other trees planted there then we consider it as a villa. It's been a very very long time since we went in the villa. Jiyong, Youngbae and I first went there afterwhich we invited Seungri and Daesung. We have lots of places to go to, almost are own private property. Like Daesung's family have big farms and villas too. Seungri and Taeyang have beaches. We have resorts, and Jiyong of course, casinos, malls, etc. It's a very big advantage for us to have all of these, because we sometimes runaway when we're troubled. Since our housekeepers know Jiyong, I agreed. Jiyong is like a real part of our family, we're very close. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Tell me if you're in villa, so I could call Hwangdae"

 

 

 

 

It's a good thing that I drank this brewed coffee, but I can still feel sleepy and very tired. "Come on Jiyong make it fast." Instead of waiting for him to be there, I already called Hwangdae, one of our housekeepers. "Neh. Annyeonghaseyo master?" I can hear his voice sleepy.

 

 

 

 

"Hwangdae, I'm sorry if I disturbed you from your sleep but this is an emergency. Listen carefully."

 

 

 

 

"Yes master."

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong will be there in any minute now, he's with our friend. Something came up, just please open the front door cuz he's going to enter there not to the main gate. They will stay in the house just for today until tomorrow. We'll go there at 9am so please assist Jiyong and our friend.." I instructed him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso master. Is that all?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and... open the doors of the rooms, fix it."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes master."

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you!" we both hanged up the phone. After how many minutes I rushed to Jiyong's room and was read to sleep when I received a message from him.  

 

 

 

"Thanks man."

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

YOUNGBAE'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

I'm on my way to jiyong's house now. Ahh I'm really against with the situation now. I haven't had any updates form hyung from what happened yesterday. Aishh he's really getting old. I'm near at Jiyong's house when I saw Daesung jogging, I stopped the car for a moment and honk the horn of the car, he stopped his tracks and knew it was me. I let down the window, and greeted him. "Ah hyung! Good Morning!!" he smiled to me.

 

 

 

 

"You're up early?"

 

 

 

 

"Ahh aniyo. I really haven't had a well sleep."

 

 

 

 

"Ahh. Me too. Well... uhmm, do you have any updates from Sandara and Jiyong?"

 

 

 

"Oh hyung, I haven't heard anything.. not even from Minzy. Oh did you know that hyung called me many times?" 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?' he nodded and that got me curious. Why would he call Dae that time. Aishh! Something really happed! This is all TOP hyung's fault. "Arasso. I better keep going." he nodded and we bid goodbye to each other. The time I'm in front of Jiyong's house, hyung is already going out from the house. I went out and called him. "Hyung!!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Why are you late?"

 

 

 

 

"Ahh. I met Daesung on the street. Where's Bom?" I asked hyung and he went nuts! "!!!!!" He blurted out and went back inside the house. I followed him without rushing. I closed the door and we saw Bom eating in the kitchen. "Ehhh. You don't mind if I-?"

 

 

 

"No no. It's okay. Just eat. Sorry I didn't wake you up." Aishhh I'm feeling like a third-weel. Really they seem to be so cheesy. "Hyung, can I just wait you outside?" 

 

 

 

 

"No wait for me." he insisted.

 

 

 

 

"Bom, can I leave you here? We need to go somewhere, are you going somewhere today?" hyung asked noona and I'm still listening to him. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh no. It's okay, I'll wait you guys here."

 

 

 

 

"Okay. Bye." shheeezzzzz, I don't know if TOP hyung's really like that in front of her or what. He look so stupid. "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

We left Jiyong's house and finally rushed to hyung's villa. "Why are we going there anyways?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong's there.. with Sandara." he told me without looking at me. He seems so busy with his phone. I asked him what really happened while I'm at home sleeping and I asked him so many questions like how did they end up there, how did Jiyong conviced Sandara, etc. He patienly told me the story but he told me he really don't know how did it happen. What happened is better than what we planned. We giggled and imagined what could happen when Jiyong's chasing her. "Maybe Jiyong was annoyed so much." we laughed because we know how Jiyong can be pissed. 

 

 

 

 

Hyung's villa is really 1-2 hour drive, but for Jiyong they only drived like 45 minutes. I'm guessing Sandara does really runaway. I mean geez! Where did they go last night?! "Where are we now?" hyung asked me. "Ehm, Cheongdum" (*I made Cheongdum up lmao)

 

 

 

 

"Good. We're still 30 minutes away though." while I was driving the car suddenly stopped out of nowhere. "What the." I stayed speechless for a moment. "what happened?" hyung asked me then looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"I don't know." I stepped our of the car, then hyung followed me. I opened the hoods of my car and viola... big smoke coming through! Aishhh. My car overheated while we're in the middle of a forest-like road. I went to the back and get some water and pour it down on the machine. "Aishhh. I'll call some mechanic near Cheongdum. Stay here."

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

 

 

SANDARA'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had an amazing dream. Should I share it with you? kkk!~ I was walking on the seashore, the wind giving emphasize on my white dress and loose hair. Then a man was following me, I stopped and smiled because I knew it was him. Well, I really don't know who he was because I cannot see his face, all I see is his lower body but I know this man is my prince. He embraced me from behind and kissed my neck. I giggled and kissed him. "Good Morning beautiful." I smiled and greeted him back "Good Morning Handsome". 'I love you so much baby." "I love you too.. so much." And then he- 

 

 

 

 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Wake up!"

 

 

 

 

And the dragon started again. I opened my eyes and rolled it. "What the hell is his problem again? Aishh!!" I reached for my phone and tried to open it again... "AHHH I forgot it has no battery!" I screamed low so he can't hear me. He knocked on the door again, aiuuu. I got up from bed and gave a look of the room. The room is very simple, everything is white. I saw the terrace and as about to open it when I heard someone trying to open the door knob. I rushed to the bed and cover myself, I pretended to sleep. "Yah! I told you to wake up." I heard Jiyong called my attention but I refused to move. 

 

 

 

 

I heard nothing so I tried to remove my blanket when Jiyong removed his fully but I was able to pull it again that made him fall from the bed right exact from my face. "Ah yah!!! Get up!! Yahh!!! You're heavyyy!! I can't breath" He get up a little as his clothes let give me access to see his upper body. "Ottoke, h-his body, his collarbones, omo." my face flushed. I pushed him away and but my foot was tangled by the blanket. *Swoosh boom!*

 

 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Jiyong whined out, I cannot get up since I don't know where is my foot being tangled. "Yahh!! Ahhh get up!"

 

 

 

 

"I can't! Uhh. My foot is stucked!"

 

 

 

 

I tried to reach my foot but Jiyong screamed again. "Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"C-can you... stop uhh moving first."

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell is with that sound, he's like ! I felt my cheeks are rosy again. Aishh stop making me embarrassed. I did what he told me and he rolled, making him on top. He reached for my foot while looking at me intently and remove the tangled blanket. He sighed and stood up. Before leaving the room he reminded me to go downstairs so we could eat breakfast together. He's starting to be cold again. Tch, I knew this day will come again. I'm helping  myself to escape from the blanket and fixed my hair. I carried the blanket and put it on the bed. I went to the bathroom on the side and saw how messy my hair was. "Kyahhh!" I looked for a brush on the cabinets and drawers and saw none so I used my fingers and let them down on my hair. Afterwhich, I washed my face and gargled. As I was looking myself at the mirror, I noticed something different. "MY CLOTHES!!!!?"

 

 

 

 

 

Right now my dress is not with me, I could not find it on the room, not even inside the closet. Just it's lost! This is humiliating! Why am I wearing this?!!! Ahhhh!!!! If you're wondering what I am wearing, it's like a lingerei but not really.. the cloth is silky and smooth, it goes with a mini shorts and a sleveless sando... it's like I'm married. I wanted to vomit, bleeeekkk. "How come I didn't notice this thing I am wearing!!!!?" Does this mean the dragon saw me like this?! I crossed and covered my chest and screamed. "WAAHHH!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

I stepped out of the room and looked for him. "KWON JIYONG!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

He appeared from the kitchen brewing some coffee. "What again? Stop shouting!!"

 

 

 

 

"What have you done?!!!" I yelled at him and gave emphasized to what I am wearing. He looked at my body and then looked at me, he laughed and said. "Why? What's wrong?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?!!! Where's is my dress!!? Why the hell am I wearing this? Where in the world did you get this?!! And what the hell, who changed my clothes?!!!" He stopped doing his thing. "Woah, calm down girl. Huh."

 

 

 

 

"What happened last night?" I straight-forwardly asked him. I know I look like a fool but I just need answers to my questions! This is driving me insane, I fell asleep in the car and the next thing I woke up with this!!! Urrrgghhh!! "Last night? Oh you mean when you fell asleep in my car? Well we just.."

 

 

 

 

 

"What?!!!! What did we do?! Did we?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. You're pretty much noisy while doing it. But I like it even though it's kinda annoying."

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT NOW??!!! I... I WAS NOISY?! WHAT DID I DO?! DID HE TAKE MY V-CARD?!!!!! I cannot utter any proper words now because I am trembling and scared. "We really did it? But I wasn't drunk and I only know I fell asleep-"

 

 

 

 

 

"But you told me you want it. So we did it.... in the car."

 

 

 

 

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!!!! You took away my ity! You!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!! Ughhh! What am I going to say to my parents now?! and to my friends!!!!! AHHHH!!!" I felt hatred, anger... I wanted to cry but anger is more I can feel. "Stop over reacting. It's not like you did not enjoy last night." He walked away and left me alone.

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*a/n An early christmas gift to my subscribers and readers!! kekeke!~~ Jiyong is such a naughty guy. I just want to make an announcement.. I may not update until 25. So please anticipate for the next chapter on 26 or 27, and leave some comments so I would know you like this chapter. ^^ I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and have a good one! I love you guys so much <3  

 

DROP COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!

VOTE THIS STORY UP!

hengsho!~