Chapter 13: THE DINNER 2

My Bestfriend's Boyfriend!

 


JIYONG'S P.O.V

 

 

 

 

I was so damn excited about having a dinner party with my friends tonight. At first I hesitate to agree on TOP hyung coz everything is settled and then he ruined my plan for tonight. I invited Bae with him to my house with my playmates until they've decided to have a dinner party in my house. Yep, I did not invite Seungri and Daesung because I’m tired of hearing about how Daesung he got another limited collection of Doraemon and how Seungri got a girl within his so called “killer tactics” all over again. It took them 2 hours to convince me, but I am still persistent.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah. Let’s have a dinner party instead of having your es here.” TOP hyung stupidly suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What?! No! I called them to get here on time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji. You know me. I don’t like to socialize with those kinds of girls. Just cancel it now please.” Bae reminded and begged me as if I’m forgetting the fact that he hates girls.Lol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP hyung went to my room and asked me if it’s open. “Is your room open?” I nodded at him and asked him why. “Waeyo?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nothing” Bae did not respond while I just nodded my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Arasso.”  He went to my room as I watch Bae shaking his head. He once again convinces me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong-ah. I only ask this once. Cancel your plan now. Let’s have a dinner with Seungri and Daesung and hyung. Come on dude.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! I cannot do that. As you can see, I’m stressed for almost 2 weeks now. I need this.”I told Bae while he let out a big sigh. Why are they so persistent!? Geez. He did not argue with me anymore, I called his name but he did not answer me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngbae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I once again called him but it seems like I don’t exist. Aigoo. My bestfriend is mad at me? HAHAHAHA. Such a girl!! It is true that Bae only ask me once. He never asks me to do a favour before not until it is an emergency. I am the only one in the group who asks them to do me a favour. He’s like that for almost 1 and a half hour already. We did not talk until I got the urge of talking to him again about the dinner party they were suggesting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Are you kidding me? Are you seriously continue doing that to me? Yah! How dare you do that to your bestfriend Bae-ah?” I told him with rising intonation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He turned to me and told me “Ji, I told you I only ask you once.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tch. He wants my conscience to kill me! “I know, I know! But I need this Bae, I need to release something. After meeting that Sandara Park it feels like my life is ruined. I never felt like I am G-Dragon after meeting Sandara.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that so? Why are you so affected about her existence Ji? Why are you like that? You don’t even know her. Why are you acting like she really ruined your life when she only put you in trouble ONCE.” He emphasized the word ONCE. I did not utter a word then he added up.. “You even saved her a while ago.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you talking about?” I acted like I did not know anything. Well, I really don’t know anything he is saying. “From what??! How did I save her? When did I save her? -”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHY DID YOU SAVE HER?” Bae did not finish my sentence. Why did I save her? WHY DID I SAVE HER?!!! Come on Jiyong, answer him!

 

 

 

 

 

His statement caught me off guard. I really don’t know what to answer. I am too puzzled and confused. I don’t know what got into me. Why did I save her? I changed our topic and told him that..

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry Bae. But I really need this.” He sighed and at the same time he shook his head. Hyung suddenly emerges with our conversation and said..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Then let’s stay like this forever Ji. I will not talk to you unless you would agree to have a dinner party with us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s ridiculous!! HAHAHAHA. Yah! Stop that, so girly, so childish!” HAHAHAHAHA is he serious? Oh my god! My stomach.. HAHAHA!

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m serious!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you I cannot do that. Everything is settled. Sorry.”

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s too late Ji” TOP hyung said.

 

 

 

 

 

I crumpled my eyebrows as he is smirking at me. I looked at him with curiosity while Youngbae is smiling sheepishly at TOP hyung. It is obvious that I am not aware of what’s happening now.

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean it’s too late?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Already texted your playmates. I cancelled the plan tonight.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT!!!? How did you do that!? My phone is with-“ I checked my pocket, and remembered I left my phone in my bedroom. “AISHHHHH!!” is the only sound I made. They both laughed at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So I guess you have no choice. Want to have dinner party tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Party? Dinner party? Tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes.” Both of them nodded. Since I have no choice, I was forced to agree.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Orighhhttttt!!!” they high five each other as I sit down on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bro, you should have seen your face when Bae interrogated you. HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Hyung is laughing ridiculously. I did not mind it until I gave them a confused gaze with my mouth open asking them what and why? Bae came into my direction and then tapped my shoulders saying...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I got you there bro.” I am still confused and still giving them a look with my one eyebrow raised. As I think what hyung said, my eyes widen and realized what he meant. I’VE BEEN FOOLED!! So Youngbae’s been doing that just for fun? Am I that stupid to believe him! Oh my goodness!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So it’s not true? You’re not really mad at me?”  

 

 

 

 

 

“Eww, I only did that so you will not notice hyung taking so much time inside your room.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good thing I found your phone.” TOP hyung added.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You freaking childish dinosaur!!” I threw a pillow on hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. Everything is settled. Party is a party Jiyong.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Make that sure!!” I stood up and went directly to my room. “YAHHH!!!! Set everything up! I’m only giving you 2 hours!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

.....

......

 

 

 

 

 

I looked myself on the mirror, checked myself, and grabbed my perfume and sprayed it to my body. I smirked. “Jiyong, Jiyong. You really look good. Tch.” I immediately went outside my room and search for TOP and Bae. I did not see them on the living room and I am not seeing people, a dj, speakers, hot waitress, strippers, bars, nothing! “What the hell. Hyuuungg!!?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Youngbae-ahhhh!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They’re not answering me. I saw a maid near the guest room. “Where are they?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Master. I don’t know. Mianhamnida.” She politely bowed at me. I heard a noise from the kitchen’s direction. I checked it just to see Youngbae and TOP wearing aprons and gloves with their hands, hyung preparing meals in the table and Bae checking the oven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just seeing them like this I could not restrain myself from laughing. What the fck are they wearing? And what the fck are they doing? I laughed really loud  and they saw me coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! What in world are you wearing!!? What’s this huh?!” I tugged their aprons and they seemed to be embarrassed. I did not stop laughing until hyung started to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

“Preparing for our dinner party.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What? We’re supposed to have a dinner PARTY. PAAAARTY.” They both looked at each other and turned their gaze to me at the same time. “You know uhm, girls, loud music? Strippers dancing? Alcohols? Duh.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re not having that kind of party Ji.” Taeyang told me while removing his apron.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you talking about? I thought we’re going to have a party tonight??” I told them with disbelief on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We told you it’s a DINNER party. A DINNER Ji.” Hyung emphasizing the word dinner, reminded every part of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aishhhhh!!!!! You guys are driving me crazyyyy!!” I went out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch. Out of my dismay, I the television and searched for something to watch. Aigoo! I keep on changing the channel. “Aish! Who would ever watch a stupid show like this?!”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Jiyong-ah, are you sure you’re not going to change your clothes?” After hearing hyung, I smirked and mocked him. Tch! Why would I change my outfit, it’s just a dinner anyways! I did not bother to answer him. “Waeyo!! What’s this. Aishhhh.” I am so unsatisfied and annoyed with these shows. My hand stopped in changing the channgel. I am now watching this cartoon show, I never watched cartoon since I was a child. A rabbit appeared holding a carrot. It's like a comedy cartoon show, this may sound weird but it's actually funny. The rabbit is crazy, reminds me of that rabbit a while ago. "Ani. Ani." I shook off my thoughts about that crazy girl again. Our door bell rang, I stood up and left the tv hanging. I went to the door to open it and viola!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?????"

 

 

 

 

 

 

*A/N: Wahhhh! It's been a very long time isn't it? I'm so sorry guys, I've been busy with school today and I am sure that I will be busy for the next few days. Gahh, I hate college T.T Anyways, I have a few announcement today. First, I am looking for atleast 1-2 co-authors for this fanfic. If somebody is interested, kindly drop me a message! And lastly, I might throw a fan-art and video trailer contest! (But still not sure though) And of course there will be a prize. Keke!~ Comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3