Chanyeol - Train Love

EXO One-shots

The train started its path out of the town. I sighed as I saw the landscape change from city to forest. I rested my head on my palms as I leaned my elbows on the table in front of me.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and saw a tall boy with a smile playing on his lips.

He had a childlike face and sparkling eyes.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” I was a little taken aback from his voice but nodded. He put his backpack on the shelf over us and sat down opposite of me.

I turned again to look outside and admired the scenery. The green fields and the light blue sky with the sun that hung halfway down the sky.

“I’m Chanyeol” the boy opposite of me said and I looked at him.

“I’m Micha” I said and he nodded.

“Nice name”

“Thanks” I mumbled and looked outside again.

An awkward silence rose between us and I looked down. I had always had troubles with talking with people.

“Where you heading?” the boy asked and I looked at him.

“Seoul” I said and he smiled.

“Me to! Do you have relatives there?” he asked and a dorky smile was plastered on his lips.

“I live there. I had a week of vacation from school so I went back to my parents in Busan.” I told him and he nodded.

“Should have guessed, you have the dialect.” He said and I blushed. I myself didn’t like the accent I had while speaking and tried to train it away while studying in Seoul. My dislike for my dialect had led to that I didn’t talk so often.

“I’ve been to a friend’s place over the weekend. His name is Ahn Jaehyo. Do you know him?” Chanyeol said and rested his forearms on the table and leaned slightly forward. I ran the name in my memory and found the person I knew with that name.

“I don’t know, maybe” I said. The boy that was supposed to be his friend was my childhood friend whom I had drifted away from. I sighed and looked out the window.

“You don’t seem like the talkative type” he said and pouted slightly. I blushed a little and fiddled with my fingers.

“Then I’ll talk” he said happily and started talking. I listened to his every word and I came to like his voice.

Sure, his face didn’t match with his voice, but that’s what made him special. I watched how his face changed according to what he was talking about.

I found a smile creeping up on my lips and his eyes shone up for a second and he stopped talking as he watched me and a huge smile made its way on his lips.

“Wow…” he said and kept looking at me. I didn’t understand why he said that and I looked questioningly at him.

“You have a really pretty smile”

I blushed furiously and leaned over and buried my head in my jacket on the seat beside me.

“Yah, yah! What’s wrong?” he asked and leaned over the table. I looked over at him and blushed even more. Never had a boy told me that I was pretty.

“I-I just… I’m not used to hear people say things like that” I mumbled as I straightened myself out and tried re-arranging my bun on my head.

“Really?” he asked and I nodded. I tried tightening my bun but in a flash my broken hair band flew to away to the floor.

“Great…” I mumbled and let my hair fall down. It fell down well past my shoulders in even waves and I sighed. I hated my hair; it was another thing I disliked about myself.

I started searching my bag for another hair band. I felt someone touch my hair and I froze while glancing to my right; there I found Chanyeol taking a piece of my hair and putting it behind my ear.

He had an unreadable expression on his face as he looked at me.

I felt my cheeks flush again.

“Keep your hair down… I like it” he said and I stopped searching my bag, instead I stood up.

“I…Uh… I’m going to the dining car. Do you want to join me?” I asked while trying to sound as casual as possible.

Chanyeol nodded and we started walking down the aisles of the compartments. I admit that I don’t have the best balance and when we were walking the train shook and I lost my balance. I was falling forward as someone caught my wrist and Chanyeol pulled me up and I stumbled into his arms.

I pushed myself up and apologized. I cursed myself in my mind as we walked into the small restaurant. We looked over the list of foods and snacks.

“What are you having?” he asked me and I sighed.

“A coke and a sandwich I think” I said and bit my lip. “You?” I turned to look up at the boy and he sighed.

“A coke and a hamburger I think” he said and I nodded.

We ordered and sat down at a table by the window. I tried opening the cap of the bottle but couldn’t get it open.  Chanyeol chuckled as I pouted and he took the bottle from me. He twisted the cap off easily and I pouted again.

“Thanks” I said and he smiled.

“So are you my noona or am I your oppa?” he asked me and I looked at him.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“20”

“Aah… then you are my Oppa” I said and he smiled.

“Then call me Chanyeol Oppa “

“Okay”

The food arrived and we started to eat. Silence rose between us but it was no longer that awkward silence. It was comfortable. I looked out the window and rested my chin on my palm as I finished eating while Chanyeol was still eating his.

When we finished we went back to our seats. I excused myself to use the bathroom. I came out again and walked down to my seat. There Chanyeol was sitting on his seat, looking out of the window. The train had stopped once while we were at the restaurant and there were now an elderly couple sitting on the side where Chanyeol sat when we first started talking.

I slowly and carefully sat down beside him and he turned to look at me when he felt my presence. I smiled shyly at him and he smiled back. We sat in silence and watched the clouds cover the sun and I sighed. It looked like it was going to rain.

I yawned a little and felt my eyelids droop. I blinked a few times and shook my head. Slowly I let fatigue over power me and I fell in a light slumber.

I woke up a little while later and opened my eyes. I lifted my head and looked around before looking at my watch; I had slept for 30 minutes. Then I realized one thing. I looked to my right and saw Chanyeol there.

Wait… did I just… I DID! I panicked slightly as I realized that I had been resting my head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. I felt so embarrassed and blushed and looked down at my lap.

I then looked over at Chanyeol. He was looking at the window. His left hand was raised to the glass and he was following a rain drops way with his finger.

I smiled and looked at his face. He looked quite sad and I heard him sigh. Then he turned to look at me. He put on that dorky smile and I smiled back.

“Did you sleep anything?” he asked me quietly and I nodded. We looked outside once again and saw how we started to enter Seoul again. The sky was still grey and it was raining.

Welcome to Seoul. We will be arriving to the platform in a few minutes. We hope you enjoyed your ride and be careful when stepping out of the train. Thank you for travelling with us” a voice spoke in the speakers and I looked at Chanyeol with a sad smile.

We stood up and took our bags. Chanyeol handed me my bag and I thanked him. We exited the train as we reached the station.

“So… Where are you going to?” he asked me while we stood by the bus park.

“Gangnam… you?” I answered and looked at him while putting down my suitcase.

“Ah… Ichon-Dong” he said and sighed. I pouted slightly but then I looked at him with a smile.

“Well. Chanyeol Oppa. It was nice meeting you and I hope we will meet again” I said and held out my hand. He looked at it and chuckled.

“Micha-ah, It was nice meeting you. I know we will meet again because I will be calling you tonight” he said and I froze.

“What?” I asked and he let go of my hand. I looked at him and he leaned down toward my face and I felt his lips on my cheek. I blushed furiously as he straightened up and ran over to a bus that was about to close its door. I looked at him and saw him climb into the bus and as he sat down and the bus drove past me he waved at me and smiled.

I shook my head and couldn’t believe what just happened.

A boy that I met a couple of hours ago kissed my cheek and told me he’d call me. And for another matter, he was the cutest boy I’d ever seen.

Suddenly my phone started ringing in my pocket and I took it out. The display read Prince Charmin and I furrowed my brows. I nonetheless answered.

“Yoboseyo?” I said and looked over the bus park for my bus.

Do you want to meet up tomorrow for lunch Princess?” My prince Charming asked and I blushed as I recognized the voice.

“Cha-Chanyeol…” I mumbled and I heard him chuckle.

So, what do you say? You, me, lunch tomorrow in Hongdae?”

_______________

Angel: ANNYEONG~ So here it is! I started writing on it last week but I finished it now... I thought I'd give you a tiny story with Chanyeol Oppa. He is actually my second bias in EXO, first is Kris :3

But I hope you liked it! comments are always loved! <3

I love this dork...

I LOVE ALL MA SUBSCRIBERS, JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE!!!!! <3