Sehun - Something Else?

EXO One-shots

I was walking with my friends toward one of their apartment. She lived in a rather big apartment so me and my friend would come over to her on Friday evenings and have a sleepover. We were a total of 6 girls when we were making our way toward her place this week, her name is Luna by the way.

We spoke about what we’d need to buy as we walked into the mart together and took a trolley. Amber smiled before climbing in it and sitting down. We laughed as she sat there, picking down the things from the shelves that we needed.

“Oh, and chocolate!” Krystal said and we walked over to the candy section where Amber took a couple of chocolate bars before we walked to the check out. We packed our bags together and then walked out.

“Let’s go home to my place now!” Luna said and we all walked down the street, singing to Girl’s Generation’s song Gee and dancing like dorks, making a few people turn around and look at us.

“Oh!” Victoria gasped and we stopped, turning to look at her.

“What?” Sulli asked and Victoria sighed.

“We forgot to buy drinks!”

“We can buy it by the shop at my apartment, and it’d be good for Lei to, she gets to see that boy who works there” Luna answered, making me blush.

I can tell you that the guy who works at the shop where Luna lives is really pretty. I have been crushing on him since I went there for the first time just two months ago. He has light brown hair and fair skin and dark brown eyes. He is fairly tall and he even looks handsome in the shops workers clothes.

We arrived at Luna’s apartment building and Sulli took my bag and handed it to Victoria who smiled and then Sulli pulled me with herself and we walked down to the shop.

We entered the small shop and was greeted by him. I blushed furiously, turning away from him to follow Sulli down the aisle to the drinks. I wasn’t so focused on what drinks to buy as I would look from behind the shelf at the boy to see him stare out the window as he had nothing better to do.

“Let’s go” Sulli said and walked past me and toward the boy. I shuffled behind her and all but hid myself behind her while she paid. I glanced at him from behind Sulli, looking at the nametag, Sehun was his name, I then saw him smiling as he told us to have a nice weekend.

I nervously grabbed the other bag that Sulli left at the desk and my fingers brushed against his hand when he handed me the bag. I blushed as I hurried out of the shop after Sulli and outside the shop I glanced back inside to see Sehun looking at us.

Sulli and I walked up to Luna’s apartment and found the girls already setting up the snacks and candy in the living room. The matrasses were spread out in the living room and the comforters and pillows were also there.

Sulli and I entered and we all started chatting about the usual kind of stuff; the rumors around school, helping Luna with her crush on L.Joe, the school’s heartbreaker, trying to help Amber to get a little bit more girly and give her tips on what to wear but she wouldn’t have any of it.

It was already nine in the evening when the six of us decided to have a short round of truth or dare.  I could already feel that this couldn’t end well and soon it was my turn.

“So, Lei, truth or dare?” Krystal asked and I gulped. If I chose Truth they’d complain about how boring I was and if I chose Dare I knew that I would be in trouble.

“D-Dare” I said. As soon as those words left my mouth I regretted saying it but sighed as I knew that I couldn’t change anymore.

“Then I dare you to; go down to the shop and talk to that boy who works there and get his number.” Krystal said with a proud smile on her lips.

The other girls seemed also satisfied with it as they forcibly almost pushed me out of the apartment and I sighed before making my journey down the three flight of stairs. I opened the door and walked out.

“Lei Fighting!” I heard someone yell and I looked up and saw all the girls hang halfway out of the window, waving at me. I waved back before walking down the street.

I stopped a short distance away from it and took a deep breath before walking to the door and inside.

Sehun looked up from whatever he was doing and smiled at me. I smiled carefully as my cheeks flushed when he smiled. I walked down the aisle to the candy selection, staring at the different types of candy.

Come on Lei, it’s just a stupid dare. If he says no then you don’t need to come here anymore! You’ll get to know if he is into you!

My mind was right. I grabbed a package of gummy bears and walked down toward the cash register while digging my jack pockets for the money. I placed the candy on the counter and Sehun grabbed with swift moves and scanned it.

“Something else?” he asked and I gulped.

Your number, please

“Uh… No but I-I was wondering if-if” It was my first time talking to him so I felt as nervous as I had been when I first entered school.  I gulped before spitting it all out. “I was wondering if I could get your number” I said and looked at him.

He stared at me for a while before leaning slightly over the counter, towards me. “Why would you want my number?” he asked and I swallowed hard, becoming nervous again.

“I-I-I just, it’s that I’ve seen you work here and… and I kind of like- maybe just a little- Like you?” I almost asked and he smiled.

“Well… then why not” he said and turned around.

My jaw dropped when I heard that. Was it that easy to get a boys number?

“Here, my phone number, just call me if you’d want to hang out sometime. But sometimes I work on evenings, but call me anyway” he said with a smile and I nodded. He handed me a blank piece of paper and a pen. I quickly scribbled down my name and my number.

He took up the piece of paper and read it. “Lei” he then said, as if testing the name. I nodded and he smiled. “See you around Lei” he said as I took the gummy bears and walked out the shop. I put the piece of paper in the back pocket of my jeans and walked toward Luna’s apartment with a content smile of my face.

I got into the apartment and the girls looked at me with questioning looks. I smiled and pulled out the piece of paper with Sehun’s number from my pocket and the girls, except maybe Amber, started screaming out of glee and Luna hugged me.

I could hear the faint sound of my phone ringing and feel the vibration of it in my pocket and I slithered out from Luna’s embrace and took out the phone. I looked at the phone number that I didn’t recognize and answered.

“Yoboseyo, Lei here” I answered while Amber started shushing the girls who then gathered around me to hear the caller.

Hi Lei, it’s Sehun” Sehun’s voice echoed in the phone and Luna was about to squeal but Krystal clamped a hand over .

“H-Hi Sehun” I stuttered and I heard Sehun chuckle at the other end.

Did you get home safely?” he asked and I smiled.

“Yes. I’m home now”

Well, I’m free from work tomorrow so what do you say if the two of us would go out on a date?”

I blushed fiercely and nodded. I couldn’t really make out words, well, the words wouldn’t leave my mouth. Amber grabbed my phone and put it on speaker before talking.

“Yes, Lei would love to go with you” she said in place of me and I blushed even more.

Who’s this?” Sehun asked and Krystal and Sulli laughed along with Amber.

“I’m Amber, Lei’s friend”

“Ah, well then Amber. Tell Lei that we’ll meet outside the store tomorrow at 12.”

“Sure do! Well, she heard it herself, now you get to talk to her again” Amber said before handing the phone as I reached up for it from my position from sitting on the floor. Amber gave it to me and I could hear Sehun laugh slightly on the other end.

Like I said before, see you tomorrow at 12, okay?” he asked and I sighed.

“Okay… Be-Be careful on your way home tonight” I said and blushed, I had never told anybody, less a boy, anything like that.

I will. See you tomorrow” he said and I smiled.

“See you”

Maybe a game of Truth or Dare with my friends wasn’t so bad. I mean, I got the phone number to the boy I’ve been crushing on and a date with him. Could a weekend get any better?