Kris - Babysitters

EXO One-shots

I was just sitting on my bed, putting on makeup when the phone rang and since my parents are too lazy to pick it up I did.

“This is Choi’s house. Yoboseyo?” I said while I put the phone between my ear and shoulder while I put on some mascara on my eyelashes.

Hi Chaemin. I know this is really sudden but I have to go to a dinner with my employer and I have no one else than you who I could possibly let take care of the kids. Could you please do me a huge favor and baby sit for me?” I heard my aunt Lim ask. I sighed. Well there goes the date with Kris tonight.

“Yeah, sure. What time?” I asked and she thanked me. She promised me we’d go out shopping together one day and I smiled, that’s her way of paying for me. She takes me out shopping and buys a few things for me.

5:30 would be best because that’s when I have to leave” Lim said and I looked at the clock. It was right now 5:00. I told her I’d be there and asked her if it was okay of me to bring Kris and she said it would be just fine and then we hung up.

I took up the phone again and dialed Kris number. I bit my finger while I waited for the signals to ring and finally I heard him pick up.

Hi Darling. Already missing me?” he said and I laughed.

“Stop being greasy. But yes I miss you. But you know what?”

What?”

“We can’t really go anywhere tonight. I have to babysit my cousins. But you can come!”

That’s fine! I like kids anyways!” he said and I smiled. Thank god.

“So could you come over soon, we have to be there in 30 minutes and it’s about a 15 minute walk from here.” I said and he told me that he’d be at my house in 10 minutes. Which he was. The doorbell rang and outside stood Kris. Casually dressed in a pair of jeans, a loose T-shirt and a gray sweater over it.

“Let’s go” I said when I had pulled on my shoes and grabbed my phone. We walked over to my aunt’s house and when we rang the doorbell she looked relieved.

“Thank you Chaemin-ah!” she said and kissed my cheeks. She said hi to Kris once and then she took us to the children who were in the living room, playing with their toys.

“And Mei needs to be fed once more in a few hours okay?” Lim said and I nodded. “Now I have to go. But call me if you are wondering about anything” and with that she disappeared out the door.

We turned to the kids again and they were looking at us, or more specifically Kris.

“Okay, kids. This is Kris, he is my boyfriend-“

“Do you guys have any kids?” the five year old – Mirae asked. I blushed while Kris laughed loudly.

“No, we don’t” Kris said and hugged med.

“Are you guys going to get married?” the four year old – Mina asked. I became even more baffled and Kris laughed only again.

“Maybe” he said and smirked at me. I hit his chest as I blushed and walked over to the little girl Mei that was just barely 8 months old. I took her up in my arms and she smiled at me. I kissed he cheek and she hugged my neck clumsily. Kris sat down with Mirae and Mina on the floor and started to play with them.

An hour passed and I took Mei out in the kitchen and took out her baby food. I warmed it up a little before starting to feed her. I sat there and thought about how cute Kris had looked when he was playing with the girls, dressing up the dolls in fancy dresses. Sometimes commenting on the dress or the hairstyle while making the girls laugh.

Mei ate her food in 20 minutes and then I took her and we walked into the living room again. There was now Kris sitting in a miniature chair, way too big for him as his knees were almost up to his chin, sipping on a teacup.

“This tea tastes fabulous, what kind is it?” he asked with a snobby voice and I giggled. Mina answered him that it was tea imported right from China and put some imaginary tea in Mirae’s cup. Kris smiled and then looked over at me as I held a sleepy Mei in my arms.

I sat down in the couch and watched Kris play with the girls and Mei played around on the couch, standing up wobbly as she clenched onto my arms. I smiled and laughed with her when she did.

“Chaemin! Come and play with us” Mina said while pulling my arm. I told her that I needed to play with Mei but Mirae took the child in her arms. I sighed and let Mina pull me up from the chair. She pulled me over to Kris and hooked our arms together.

“Now, we are going to have a wedding for you” Mina said and I dropped my jaw. I heard Kris laugh beside me and he tugged at my arm. I sighed and blushed. Mirae started to hum the melody of the wedding march and I walked forward with Kris. My cheeks were flushed red as we walked and stopped in front of Mina.

“Now. We are here to… to… these two’s wedding!” Mirae began and Kris and I giggled at her. “Do you promise that you’ll always love Chaemin and be nice to her Kris?” Mina asked and Kris answered with a clear yes.

“Do you promise you’ll always love Kris and be nice to him Chaemin?” she asked me and I nodded while I said a yes. “You may kiss the bride” Mina said and I laughed a little as we turned to face each other and then we leaned toward each other and our lips met.

Even if it was a short kiss I could feel the emotions Kris put in it as his small pink lips pressed against mine. That short kiss made my heart skip a beat and the butterflies in my tummy to go insane. We broke away and laughed while the girls screamed.

“Eew! Boy bacteria!” Mirae yelled. Kris smirked and I blushed a little and then turned to look at the clock. It was already 8 and I smiled.

“Now, girls. I’m going to put Mei to sleep and it’s also time for you guys to sleep.” I said and the girls groaned, protesting. “Now, go change into your pajamas and brush your teeth, then you can choose a movie to watch before you go to bed” I said and they lightened up a little at the words of a movie.

I took Mei in my arms and pecked Kris cheek. “Could you start watching the movie with them while I go put Mei to bed?” I asked and he nodded with a smile. I smiled back at him and walked into the bedroom. I changed Mei’s clothes and the diaper before putting her in the bed.

She started screaming a little and I started humming a tune silently while her heard and started slowly to sing to her. She quieted down after a few minutes and I smiled. I continued singing and I saw her eyelids closing heavily after a while before shutting completely. I sang her one song more before covering her and silently walking out of the room and closing the door.

I walked into the living room and smiled at what I saw. On TV was the Disney movie Cinderella playing and in the couch was Kris sitting with the girls. They laid on one side each of Kris while leaning their heads on his stomach, that’s how tall he is.

I smiled as I saw how their eyes were closed and they were breathing gently and I looked up at Kris face. He smiled at me as he saw me and I walked up to him.

“We should probably get them to bed” I said and Kris nodded. I carefully moved Mina from Kris and took her in my arms. She clung onto my neck as I lifted her up while Kris picked up Mirae in his arms and we walked into their bedrooms, putting them down on their beds before closing the doors.

Just as we walked out to the hall the door opened and in came my aunt Lim came inside. She saw us and smiled.

“How has it been?” she asked and I smiled.

“They just fell asleep and we put them to bed” I said and she smiled.

“Thank you so much Chaemin, and you to Kris” she said and Kris smiled.

“It was fun” Kris said and he hugged me from behind.

“I’ll take you guys out for dinner someday” she said and we nodded.

“But I think we have to go now” I said and Lim nodded. We said goodbye as we put on our shoes before we walked out and started heading home.

“That was fun” Kris said as we walked toward my house slowly hand in hand.

“Yeah it was. You looked so cute when you played with them. Especially at the tea party” I said he laughed. “You took so good care of them. They were happy all the time, you would make a great dad”

“Why don’t make me one then?” he said and wiggled his eyebrow at me. I gasped and hit his arm.

“Kris!” I yelled and he laughed. 

“Just kidding. But maybe someday in the future”