Baekhyun - Teaser Filming

EXO One-shots

I looked out the bus window and scratched my dogs head. He looked up and I smiled at him. I was going to some kind of filming with him, I had no idea what it was but my sister had fixed it for me.

Flashback

“Yah! Ina!” my sister yelled the second she entered the house.

“NEH UNNIE?!” I yelled back frustrated. I heard her run up the stairs and busted into my room along with Keen.

“I got Keen a work!” she said and smiled. I looked at her and glared.

“Keen is MY dog, and only I can decide what he has to do!” I spat at her and she sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Well, anyway. I met this man out on the walk; he seemed interested in Keen and wanted him to be in a video for some kind of upcoming band.” She said and I looked at her.

“Seriously?” I sighed and shook my head.

“He’s not going”

“Ina. I promised him that you’d be there with Keen tomorrow!”

“Tomorrow?! Are you insane?” I yelled and stood up.

“Ina, Keen is the perfect dog. It’s hard to find such an obedient dog and such a pretty dog. Please, and you’re getting paid for letting them borrow him” my sister said and I sighed.

“Fine” I then said and crouched down in front of Keen.

“You’re too cute for your own good” I said to him while rubbing his head. He barked once and my face.

“Fine, come on Keen. You have to take a bath since you have to look pretty tomorrow”

End of Flashback

I sighed as I stood up and left the bus. I looked around myself. My sister had told me that someone was supposed to pick me up at the bus stop so I waited a while. Then I saw a man in his thirties coming toward me.

“Excuse me, are you Kim Ina?” he asked and I nodded.

“And this must be Keen.” He said and looked at the fluffy white dog beside me. I nodded and he pat Keen a couple of times.

“Follow me” he said and started walking. I follow closely behind with Keen trotting beside me. We entered a building and took the elevator to the 12thfloor. We stepped out into the studio and I looked around.

There were cameras and peopled all over the place.

“You may wait here as I go get the boys” he said and I nodded. I took of Keen’s leash and put it in my jacket pocket. He really was an obedient dog and stayed by my side. I took of my jacket and sat down on the couch where the man had asked me to wait. I looked over Keen and saw his dirty paws.

“Damn…” I mumbled and was about to ask someone if there was a place to wash him but the man came back with three boys trailing behind.

“Ina, meet the boys.” The man said and the boys bowed. Two of them had black hair while the third had light brown hair. I bowed and introduced myself.

“Annyohaseyo, Chen imnida” said one of the black haired boys with a small smile.

“Annyohaseyo, Baekhyun imnida” said the brunette with a wide smile playing on his lips.

“Annyohaseyo, Lay imnida” said the last one in a broken Korean. I smiled and then I looked over at the man again.

“Eh… Is there perhaps a shower available? I would need to wash Keen’s feet, they became dirty while coming over.” I asked shyly.

“Of course.” He turned to one of the cordi’s and she said she’d take me to the shower.

“Come on Keen, let’s go” I said and Keen stood up and trailed behind us as the cordi brought me to the shower. I took the shower in my hand and the cordi handed me a towel to dry him with. I was about to start the shower when one of the boys came inside.

“Do you mind if I help you?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Here, you take the shower head while I hold him and rub away the dirt.” I said handing him the shower head and we knelt down. Keen sat down and I took his paw in my hand. We the water and gently started washing him. Keen wasn’t from the start very fond of showers so he started whimpering.

“It’s okay Keen, We’re finished soon” I spoke to him in a motherly voice and patted his head a little.

“ Good boy. Now the other paw” I said as I let go of his right paw and he put it down and handed me his other paw.

“Wow, he’s really obedient” the boy next to me said and I smiled.

“Yeah, he’s the best dog you could ever ask for” I said while washing him. It took us about 15 minutes to wash his back paws and belly. I took the towel and sat down on the floor.

“Keen, come here” I said and the white dog walked over.

“Lay down.” He did as I told and I carefully and slowly flipped him over so that he was on his back. Then I started drying his belly and paws of with the towel. I looked around the room and then I looked at the boy who sat in front of me, watching Keen intently.

“Eeh…” I started, trying to remember his name. The boy looked up and smiled.

“Baekhyun” he said and I smiled.

“Baekhyun. Could you mind getting me a blow-dryer?” I asked and he stood up.

“I’ll be right back” he said and left the room. I looked around the room for an outlet but didn’t find one. I ordered Keen to stay still as I crept over to the door and looked out and found an outlet just beside the door.

“Come here Keen” I called my dog over and he stood up.

“The towel” I said and pointed at it. He looked at me a little.

“The towel” I said once more and he slowly bent down to take the towel. I hadn’t trained him to get stuff for a long time but he seemed to be getting the hang of it.

“I got the blowdryer!” Baekhyun  yelled out while running toward me. I smiled and he sat down. Keen walked over and I laid him down again. I stuck the charger into the outlet and looked at Baekhyun.

“Could you just hold him still while I dry him up?” I asked and he nodded.

I instructed him how to hold Keen and then I started drying him. The buzzing of the blow-dryer was the only sound in my ears and I smiled when we were finished.

“Thank you for your help Baekhyun” I said and he smiled.

“No problem!” he said and we stood up.

“Baekhyun-ah!” one of the other boys yelled and we turned to him.

“You have to get your make-up done and dressed!” he yelled and I saw Baekhyun nod.

“See you soon” he said and ran off into another room. I walked over to the couch again and sat down. I pulled out a brush for Keen and he sat down in front of me. I started grooming him and puffed up his fur so he would look cuter.

“Okay, so Ina. We are filming these boys teaser and our idea was that Baekhyun would be playing with the dog around there” The man came up and told me. I nodded and we talked about how to do it.

The boys came back to the filming site and I looked at them. They were really good looking in their change of clothes and they waited for the directors instructions.

They started filming and I sat with Keen at the side, watching them. They filmed the same part a couple of times and then it was time for Keen. I walked onto the scene carefully and walked over to where Beakhyun was beside a couch.

Keen stood on the mat and I told him to stay. I handed Baekhyun some dog treats and slowly got away from the filming. Then they started filming again. I watched Baekhyun interact with Keen, it looked a little awkward at first as Keen wasn’t so sure if he could trust Baekhyun.

Lay, I think his name was, was dancing in front of the mirror and I watched. He moved his body flowingly to the music and I admired him. I was a mess myself when I tried dancing.

The director yelled cut and they took a pause. Baekhyun came over to me with Keen trotting behind him.

“Was it good?” he asked me and I was a little bit taken by surprise.

“Yes… Keen is a little bit reserved in the beginning but when he starts to like you he won’t leave you” I explained and pet Keen as the dog sat down beside me.

“So, is there anything tricks I can do with him?” Baekhyun  asked and I nodded.

“You can do high five with him, that’s quite easy.” I took a dog treat from Baekhyun’s hand and felt how I got goose bump along my back.

I looked a little at him but tore my gaze away again.

What was that?

I shook my head and sat down in front of Keen.

“Keen, sit.” The white dog sat down in front of me and looked at me. I held up my hand.

“High five” I said and he lifted his paw and put it to my hand.

“Good boy.” I said and gave him the treat.

“Now you try” I said to Baekhyun and he squatted down next to me.

“Keen. Sit” he said and the dog sat down in front of him. “High Five” Baekhyun held up his hand a little and Keen raised his paw and placed it on Baekhyun’s hand. I watched his fingers as he strook Keens head and I smiled. He had such pretty hands.

If I’m going to be honest with you.

Baekhyun was gorgeous. I mean, he had this boy-ish charm that would have girls falling for him and his voice, just when talking, it was beautiful.  He was also a nice boy who seemed to want everybody to be happy.

I tore my eyes away from him and sighed. The boys and Keen got onto the set again. They started filming and I looked at Baekhyun. He spoke to the dog and it lifted its paw and touched it to his hand. I sighed contently.

“Cut! Great job guys! We are finished for today!” the director said and people applauded a little. I stood up and Baekhyun came walking over with Keen in his heels.

“He seems to like you” I said and Baekhyun smiled looking at Keen.  Baekhyun sat crouched down in front of Keen and patted his head. Keen stretched upwards and Baekhyun’s cheek.  I giggled and Bakhyun laughed.

I took my jacket and put it on slowly.

“Well, I have to go now. It’s getting late and I don’t want my mom to worry about me” I said and looked at Keen who just looked back at me.

“Okay, but it was nice meeting you.” Baekhyun said and smiled. I nodded and blushed a little.

“I hope you have a successful debut” I said as I put the leash on Keen again and started walking away. I felt how Keen tried resisting and I heard his whimpers and then he barked once. I looked back at him and he was looking at Baekhyun. I sighed and the next second Baekhyun came running.

“Let me accompany you downstairs” he said and I blushed.

“O-okay” I said and we both entered the elevator. He stood next to me and spoke softly to Keen who was looking at him and I smiled.

“He seems to really like you” I said softly and Baekhyun smiled a little.

“Well… I’ll miss him to.” He said and ruffled Keen’s fur a little. We were now on the ground floor and we stepped out of the elevator. I stopped by the door and turned to Baekhyun. I bowed and smiled.

“Thank you Baekhyun. And good luck again” I said and he smiled and bowed back.

“Oh, It’s nothing really, I should be thanking you” he said and scratched his neck. Then he leaned towards me and pressed his lips to my cheek and left a soft kiss. I froze and my eyes widened. He sheepishly smiled and waved before leaving.

I left the building while blushing and sighed happily.

I stuck my hands in my pockets and felt a piece of paper in my right pocket. I took out the paper and folded the paper open and looked at it.

If you want to meet me one day for maybe coffee, call me : )

And at the bottom was a phone number and his name. I almost screamed when I saw Baekhyun’s name at the end. I started skipping down the street with Keen running beside me while barking.
___________________

AHAHAHAHAH.... oh gosh... I know it but I don't care! I had this idea for a while so now I wrote it! It's inspired by his, Chen's and Lay's teaser :3

This boy is so precious TwT

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

Next up will be either D.O or Tao, I haven't decided which one first! We'll see about that!

PYONG~