Kris - Library

EXO One-shots

I walked through the big doors and into the library. Library is the only place where I can study in peace. At home there is a new baby in the house, screaming all the time and I seriously needed some time to study.

I walked down the aisles of books and turned left into the department with the history books. I looked at the shelves, searching for the books I needed. I found them and took them to a table and sat down. I put on my glasses and opened the books and started reading.

An hour passed and the door to the library opened again. I looked up, just to take a peek at the person who came inside. A boy walked inside, he was taller than average and absolutely gorgeous. I looked at his walk, how he looked around the library and he flipped his blond hair out of his eyes. And those pink soft-looking lips.

I wonder what it feels like to kiss those lips…

I snapped out of my trance and shook my head. I had no time to think about anything else than my work. I looked down into my books again and concentrated on my work. I wrote down things that were important and read from the books.

After about an hour of working I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and found the boy looking at me.

“Is this seat taken?” he asked as he stood across from me on the other side of the table. I shook my head and he smiled while pulling out the chair and sitting down.

Why did he have to sit down there? How will I be able to work now?

I shook my head again and tried to concentrate. The boy stayed quiet while he read his own books but I couldn’t help myself and look at him from time to time. Around 8 pm I took of my glasses and stretched I let out a yawn and looked around the library. I then closed my books and looked across the table. The blond haired boy was resting his head in his arms against the table, probably asleep. I looked at him for a while.

Should I wake him up? No… but maybe he has somewhere to be?

I put my books in my bag and then threw it over my shoulder. Then I walked over to his side of the table and hesitated before carefully putting my hand on his shoulder.

“Excuse me?” I carefully said, I didn’t know what else to say. I shook his shoulder carefully and he stirred a little.

“Excuse me” I said a little bit louder and continued to shake his shoulder carefully. When he stirred and sat up straighter I drew back my arm and ran away. I ran into an aisle of Sci-fi books and then I looked at him from behind the shelf.

The boy was looking around the library with a confused face. He then looked at the place where I had been sitting and then he looked around himself again. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes before looking down in his book again.

I sighed and walked down to the entrance and left the library.

The next day I went back to the library and sat down at the same table. I started working and was concentrating when the chair in front of me was moved. I looked up and found the same blonde haired boy sitting down on the chair.

He flashed me a smile and I looked down at my books when I felt my cheeks heat up. I sighed and continued writing. We sat there in silence and did our own work, I did my history work and he was reading a book. It was a different one from the day before. I looked closer at the book.

Snow white and the seven dwarfs? Why is he reading a children’s book?

I furrowed my brows but shook it off and continued with my work. Once again I was ready to leave by 8pm and I looked over the boy and once again he was asleep, just the same way as yesterday. I packed my bag and slung it over my shoulder and walked over to his side.

“Excuse me?” I said as I shook his shoulder and he stirred and I ran over to hide behind a shelf again. I wasn’t sure why I did that, I guess I was just afraid to have him see me.

I looked at him from behind a shelf and looked at him as he looked around the library again and then at the seat where I had been sitting. He sighed and opened up his book again and I walked out of the library.

The rest of that week continued like that. I would go to the library, sit at the same table and an hour or so later, the boy would come and sit down across from me. And I would leave around 8 pm and every time he had fallen asleep and I would wake him up and hide again.

I think I was falling for him. I would look at his face and fall in love with his pink lips. And he looked so charming whatever he was wearing but I noticed that he always wore a leather jacket when he came. Always the same black leather jacket and it looked really nice on him.

And he always read children’s books. Snow white, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty. I was wondering why a boy his age would read something like that, they were easy to read but it took him the whole afternoon before finishing it.

The week after I spent the Monday and Tuesday afternoons in the library but when I had finished it I had no reason to go back so I didn’t go. But still my mind was wondering if the boy was at the library and if he was noticing that I was gone.

On the Friday afternoon I went to the library right after school. I didn’t sit down but looked around the library. I looked at the clock and it was the time when the boy would usually come. I walked over to where the table we had sat and stayed behind the shelf.

There he was. He looked around himself and then at the seat where I had been sitting last week. Then he sighed and sat down and opened the book he had in his hands. But he didn’t start reading but looked around, as if waiting for something. 5 minutes passed and then he started reading. I walked silently down the aisle. I held a book in my hands and cleared my throat as I stood by the empty chair in front of him.

His head snapped up and he looked at me. A smile grew on his lips and I saw some kind of happiness in his eyes.

“Is-Is this seat taken?” I asked and he shook his head furiously. I pulled out the chair and sat down and opened my book. I started reading but I felt his eyes on me all the time. I looked up and found him looking at me. Our eyes connected and we looked each other in the eyes. He had warm dark brown eyes that held some kind of comfort.

He closed his book and opened his mouth to speak.

“What are you reading?” He asked and I looked down at my book.

Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows” I answered and he nodded. “You?”

He scratched the back of his head and chuckled.

Beauty and the Beast” he said and I chuckled. I now noticed that that he had an accent to his Korean.

“Are you a foreigner?” I asked, not trying to sound rude.

“Ah, yes. I’m an exchange student” he said and I nodded.

“From China?” I asked and he nodded. No wonder he was so beautiful. I mean, Korean men are beautiful too but somehow I found Chinese men more beautiful.

“My name is Wu Fan, but you can call me Kris” he said and held out his hand toward me across the table. I smiled and took his hand in mine.

“I’m Jiyeol” I said shook his hand. We retreated our hands and looked at our books again.

“Would you mind helping me read this? I’m having a little bit of trouble with some words” he said and I nodded. He stood up and I looked at him as he walked to my side of the table and sat down next to me.

“It’s easier this way” he said and I nodded while a blush crept up my cheeks as he opened the book at the point where he was reading and put it on the table between us. We read it in silence and he would point out some words that he didn’t understand and I would try explaining to him.

He turned the page and I started reading and he was quiet all the time. I could feel someone looking at me and then I looked up to find him looking at me.

“Would you hit me if I kissed you?” he asked and I widened my eyes.

“I-I don’t think so” I said, confused about why he was asking something like that.

“Good, because I’m going to kiss you now” he said and then he leaned towards me and pressed his lips on mine. I stiffened a little but then I closed my eyes and relaxed. His lips molded carefully against mine and I felt like I was in cloud nine.

He pulled away and looked at me with a smile on his lips. I blushed and looked down in my lap.

“Would you like to go out for some coffee Jiyeol?” he asked and I nodded.

“Then let’s go” he said and closed the book and took my hand in his before taking me out of the library.

_____________

A/N: Okay, this was actually rather short to tell you the truth but... yeah... So this is the last one of the OT12 BUT.... I'll be continuing writing oneshots about EXO, I have a few ideas in mind. I will be marking this story complete now, but I will be putting up the rest of my EXO oneshots as they are finished and it will be updated then... So if you want to read more of my EXO oneshots, don't unsubscribe, but if you don't want toread the new ones then... unsubscribe, but then I'll be sad and cry T_________T

But anyways, THANK YOU to my subscribers, also the silent ones... I love you all and I'll keep writing! :3

I want to be her....

Kris is staring riiiight into your soul... impregnating you....

But that's all for me! It was nice hanging out, don't forget to comment and I hope you liked these oneshots I made, I tried my best! :3

Until next time, PYONG~